[PP-F13] Non-solo material hunting (Ssendom)

Zandra was in her shop, just finished her daily crafting. She was now almost out of materials. Not even had enough for a half day worth of crafting. She guess she had to go out on a material hunt, again. But it was so boring, traveling around all alone and just grind, grind and grind. Thou it have turned out pretty good. Now she was the highest ranked alchemist in the whole Aincrad, not that far from reaching the title master. But if she wanted to accomplish that, then she must get ingredients for her brewing. Since it wouldnt be easier if she was in her shop, she packed everything together. Took a fish she have bought from Kalesh and ate it in one chew. Now it would be easier to find those ingredients.

A few minutes later she exited the warp gate at floor thirteen. She have herd this was a good place to search for materials on if you was good enough to search. She was just gonna head out to the gravestones when she saw a man that looked familiar.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ssendom yawned as he got up from a laying position on his bed in the Guild Hall on the thirteenth floor, he looked over the room that had many different things that he had set up. His swords he no longer used rested upon the dresser, his king sized bed on the back wall in the center with two night stands next to it, the entire room was in the color of black and red which was something he had personally installed in his room which no one had ever seen the inside of aside from him. He got out of the bed completely and was only in his pants and undergarments, he took his leisure time getting himself ready for the day. He was sitting on over seventy mats but it couldn't hurt to go cleaning the fields for nothing but Mats this time. He knew how quickly he could go through one hundred and thirty, there was no chance he was going to sit with any less than that.

After having his armor rest appropriately upon his body, he reached for the Shoulder pads that were the god send of his farming capabilities. He decided to take it the old fashion way of getting himself in armor rather than the normal flick of the wrist, something about the entire protocol of having ones armor secure and tight was relaxing to him. Once all was well and situated, he brought out the Hydra Helmet that Zelrius allowed him to use. After the Black Skull was adorned properly hiding all his features besides his chin and mouth (Though he could still see through the skull). He was practically ready to go hunting, he stopped by the dresser that had his blades sitting on top in a messy fashion. He picked up the Curved Greatsword "Scarecrow's Sickle" and put it properly on his back in it's sheath, there was only one thing left to put on. He opened one of the drawers to get the necklace that Meokka had given him a long time ago, it had made farming for materials and col all the more easier to a point that he needed it more than he hated it.

He exited his room, locking the door behind himself then strolled his way towards the Kitchen where he fetched a steak kabob and a chocolate bar. He wasn't worried about the col aspect as of yet, so he focused on getting ready for materials. After he finished his meal he made his way toward the cemetery that was right near the Guild Hall, it was one of the few places he liked to start his farming ventures on the thirteenth floor. As he was stretching amongst the gravestones, he noticed someone was heading directly toward him, someone whom he had seen before but needed a closer look to see who it really was. 

When the man got closer, she saw who it was. It was the man that had placed the hugest order she had ever got. Twenty perfect damage crystals. It have taken her along time to gather it all. But he payed the whole order in materials, so thanks to that, she had ranked up quite a bit. And now she was the highest ranked alchemist in the whole Aincrad, well maybe even the highest ranked crafter, thou that she wasnt sure of, but at least in the top three she guessed. Oh, she had spaced out again. She shaked her head and when she looked up the man was only a few meters away.''Hi Ssendom, whos things goin'?'' she asked with a smile towards the berserker.

Ssendom saw it was Zandra, he was rather reluctant that it was her and not someone else. He chuckled, "Well, things are going better now. I've actually been meaning to have some conversation with you, that and I was going to go Material hunting. Mind helping this tired worn down man in doing both, Zandra?" He asked her laughing as he made light of his own exhaustion. It wasn't apparent to see since he had the Black Hydra Skull adorned upon his head which covered his eyes that still had bags under them. He found himself hiding his appearance more and more with being armored from the head to the toe, but his mouth was still visibly smiling because of the jaw of the Hydra Skull. He turned and started to head toward the wilderness expecting the Alchemy girl to follow him. He grabbed a bloodrage crystal that she had crafted him from his inventory and smashed it against his weapon to enhance his strength.

DMG 10 -> 13

It seemed that Ssendom was here because of the same reason as she was, to get some well needed materials. Well, not only that, but he also wanted to have a conversation with her? Why would he want to talk me? she thougth. She realised she had spaced out for a second or two to long. When she looked up the armoured man was already on his way to get some materials, or rather ingredients.''Hey! Wait up!'' she said when jogging to catch up to him, equiping her holy armour of the eagle together with her whip, the Holy Riata.''So...''she said when beside him and slowed down to walking speed.''...you wanted to have a conversation with me? Something special you wanted to conversait about?'' she asked, giving Ssendom a friendly smile.

Ssendom chuckled as Zandra seemed to get lost in thought, "Yeah, I heard that you're dating my good friend Jomei. And he wasn't very forthcoming with a lot of information about how you two got together. I hope you don't mind being a bit nosy and asking about how that all happened?" He asked her in a strange way as they were making their way out of the considered safe zone outside the outskirts of town. Awaiting to hear from the girl he set his helm to invisible settings since it would make it far more difficult to look for materials on the ground while wearing it, making the bags under his eyes noticeable showing the lack of sleep the man got. With his inventory still up, he took out a Chocolate Bar he kept on his personal person and consumed it to assist in his search for materials.

LD 1 -> 3

So, Ssendom wanted to talk to her about the relationship between her and Jomei, and how they met? Zandra had no idea he and Jomei was such good friends, but what made her think more was why he havent told Ssednom about. She have never had any friends, nut she thougth that was one of the things friends was for, to talk about its love life, since then you can say anything without hurting the one you love.''So, you want to know how I and Jomei met? Or is there anything else?'' she looked at him,''You can ask whatever you want, but dont expect to get answer to everything, thou some things you wonder I guess I can tell you.'' then she saw Ssednom eat a choclate bar. That reminded her. She took her mask of finding that would increase her chances to find loot, she also equiped her Crimson genesis that would increase her accuracy, then she changed her armour to one without any enchantments, thou it looked the same. To finish everything off she followed Ssendoms example and ate some snacks. When she was done, she herd a cry thru the air, it was an eagle cry. A few moments later her eagle familiar landed on her shoulder.

Spoiler

Stats:
Holy Riata: 2 Dmg 1 Accuracy
Mask of finding: +2 LD
Crimson genesis: +2 Accuracy
Holy armour of the eagle: Heavy armour

Rare vitamin snack: +2 LD

Dmg: 6
Acc: 3
Mit: 5
LD: +4

Ssendom chuckled, "I didn't expect you to answer every single question I had. But I was hoping to get some answers if any, Jomei shared a bit but I don't know if that's the whole story. But ultimately yes, I would like to know how you and Jomei met since I don't have much of a life outside killing creatures in the masses and fighting bosses. It would be nice for a change of pace and just listen to others." He explained to her. He noticed she was beginning to change her armor, so he appropriately turned his face forward since technically when a player is under a blue flash of light they are considered naked, and if anything Ssendom was still a gentleman. He looked up and saw an eagle fly down and land upon the shoulder of the now completely dressed and ready Zandra, smiling he turned his face back to the sky and whistled. Down descended a purple flaming phoenix whelp that landed upon the shoulder of Dom. Amethyst looked over at the Eagle and the other person and immediately flew to the two on her shoulder then proceeded to rub it's face happily on Zandra then on her eagle familiar, "Come on Amethyst, it is impolite to start rubbing your face obnoxiously without getting permission to do so." He complained, but Amethyst ignored him to continue rubbing it's face upon the two. Even though the bird was made primarily of fire, the flames it had didn't harm either of them in the slightest, showing it's mastery of it's own flames. "Sorry about Amethyst, he loves meeting new people. And above all new familiars."

So, the first thing he wondered was how they met. She started to think how to explain it. She got abrupted by something rubbing at her cheek. When she turned her head so she could see it, she saw it was fire. Her eyes wide open she jumped back was gonna hit whatever it was, but before the strike landed, she herd Ssendom say it was his familiar, in the last moment Zandra changed the aim and only sligthly touched it, almost like she was patting it.''You dont have to apology, this little creature only want to be nice right. Was it Amethyst he's name was?'' she patted it.''This is Zita.'' she said noding at the eagle.''Zita, havent you forgotten something?'' she looked into her feather-clad friend with serious eyes. The bird blinked. A couple of seconds passed and then it turned its head towards Ssendom and let out a cry, like saying 'Hello, its nice to meeting you.' Then it turned towards the other familiar and let out an identical cry to him too.''Why dont you and Amethyst go away and play or something?'' The eagle looked at her human friend and then lifted from the shoulder, hovering in the air a couple of meters above them, waiting for Amethyst to join her.

Amethyst couldn't wait a second longer, the bird launched forward wanting to play with the Eagle, "Amethyst is just a goof ball. Hard to imagine someone like myself got a loveable bird like that. Most people tend to abandon me, but luckily that one hasn't." He laughed not realizing he said something rather depressing, he turned his head back to the path they were traveling, "So, what are you willing to share?" He asked joking about. He wasn't really bothered if she decided to spill some beans or not, he was just happy for once he wouldn't be farming alone for materials.

Normally Dom slew swarms upon swarms of monsters to collect his materials, but they hadn't made it into mob spawning territory just yet. He had also forgotten before looking about that it was far harder to find materials here on the thirteenth floor, but generally when you did find them they yielded more of them, "When we come across enemies, just leave them to me. I won't let anything harm my good friend's girlfriend. Oh and after this, I will need another large order of damage crystals. I am low in my reserves." He explained to her after clearing his throat.

ID: 43675
LD: 3 + 3 = 6 (No Materials.)

(OOC: Don't forget, Floor 13 you need a 20+ LD to find materials. But they come 2 at a time instead of 1.)

The whip wielder walked between the graves, side by side with a greatsword-man. She was so happy. To many times she have been out all alone on this farms. Either for materials or for Col. She was certainly not as good as Ssendom. But it would be strange if she was, after all they had quite some different roles on the battlefield."Well, our first meeting, or not realy a meeting, we just saw each other for a few seconds. Our first real meeting was when I was arranging a remember ceremony for a player that had recently died, Axios. Thou Jomei was the only one there. Even when we was only the two of us, we had a great time. Afterwards we went to Jomeis place and I even spent the night there." She looked at her companion with a smile."I guess thats when we fell for each other, thou we didnt knew it ourselfs."

Loot roll failed

OOC: Yeah, I picked 13 for a reason :)

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Ssendom chuckled looking back at the two familiars playing in the air, Amethyst chasing the Eagle leaving a wake of fire that would slowly dissipate in it's path. He turned his attention back to Zandra who began to explain her, "Well, I never knew the man named Axios. But, it sounds somewhat like how me and Meokka got together. I do have to ask your one thing though, never do to Jomei what Meokka did to me. If you want to know what happened there, Jomei was there to witness so you can ask him." He asked of her in a strange way.

ID: 43681
LD: 14 + 3 = 17 (No Material)

Zandra took a step backwards from Ssendom. His voice had changed and he gave her a strange request. He said that she should not do to Jomei what someone called Meokka had done to him."M.. Me... Meokka? Is it... another player?" She said carefully. She havent herd the name before. Couldnt be a frontliner since she have met or herd all of them by now, she thinked. He told her to ask Jomei what happened, what Zandra not should do to Jomei. So she didnt dared to ask him about it any deeper."I dont know what happened to you, but I can guarantee that if its something bad, Im never gonna do it to him. You have my word on it."

Suddenly Zandra saw a group of humanoids on the path they was going. They looked very weak."I take this Ssendom." Zandra said and rushed forward, charging up her area of effect sword art, hitting all of them once. It was just enough to kill them. The reward screen gqve her twice as many materials as she thougth.

ID: 43683

BD: 4+3=7 Hit 6x1x1=6 Damage +AOE

LD: 19+4=23 +2x4=8 materials

Zandra: 116/116 (27/29)

Corrupted peasant 1-4: 0/6

Edited by Zandra Zvift
  • 2 weeks later...

Zandra was confused by what Dom had stated to her, but he wasn't going to go into detail as he wasn't one to talk about his misfortunes and let others know what goes on in his life. He was surprised he even brought up Meokka, he couldn't help but think about the bluenette more and more these days and it was starting to get to him. He shook his head and looked forward as a few peasants had aggro'd onto the two of them, He didn't even bother bringing his weapon out of it's socket since Zandra who could barely harm others quickly dispatched the incredibly weak peasants.

There was nothing to worry about... Until the Fire Nati- Armored Corrupted Soliders appeared with the death of each peasant. They made a strange bloodcurdling sound then charged toward Zandra, "Yeah, but you don't got that missy!" He shouted while laughing, He dashed forward quickly ripping his greatsword out of it's socket. Putting himself inbetween the charging soldiers, he quickly cleaved through the group of charging warriors with his Fight Blade Sword Art. Flipping his blade around and sticking it back into it's Scabbard. "Well, that was easy."

ID: 44494 | BD: 6 + 2 = 8 | LD: 15 + 3 = 18

Dom: 191/191 (146(mybasehp)/2=73 HP for automatic Material) 24/36 Energy

x4 Armored Corrupted Soldier 77/77 | 19 MIT (16*6)-96+19=77 (DEAD) [77 * 15 = 1155 col and 1 Material]

Current Earnings
Zandra 8 Mats
Ssendom 4620 Col | 4 Mats

After each of the peasant had died, in their place now spawned corrupted soldiers. Zandra would never be ableto take them out so she took a few steps back. Thats when Ssendom charged in and slayed them all with his AOE attack.''Oh nice Ssendom. You are quite stronger, specially compared to me. But I guess thats the case if you invest your skill points in support skills.'' she said and looked around if there was a chanse there was another group of crazy weak peasants. But there was no one to be seen.

Loot roll failed

Oh sorry, didnt knew I havent. :/

Edited by Zandra Zvift

(Again sorry for the wait.)

Ssendom looked around at the ground to see if there would be any materials, but before he got to notice anything. He saw another group of corrupted fighters walking about, these were just as armored up and seemed like they'd be just as easy prey as before. Dom looked over at Zandra and grinned, "This is generally how I make my living. But killing mobs in the thousands." He laughed at his apparent joke, then dashed forward charging up his weapon with his Fight Blade sword art. Upon reaching them, he cleaved his blade through them multiple times before they even had a chance to retaliate, at the end of the combo the entire group of them exploded into data particles yielding more rewards just as before, "Shall we continue?" He laughed.

ID: 45488 | BD: 6 + 2 = 8 | LD: 13 + 3 = 16

Dom: 191/191 15/36 Energy

x4 Armored Corrupted Soldier 77/77 | 19 MIT (16*6)-96+19=77 (DEAD) [77 * 15 = 1155 col and 1 Material]

Current Earnings
Zandra 8 Mats
Ssendom 9240 Col | 8 Mats

When they continued looking for materials, a group of corrupted soldiers appeared. Zandra didnt do a thing except raising an eyebrow and looking at the berserker. Just as she thougth, he was already on his way to delete the virtual corrupted from the game. And she wasnt surprised when all of them got wiped by one single attack. She smirked.''Yeah, thats a pretty efficient way to earn a living, compared to me that have to engage crazy weak ones if my AOE shall even pass the mitigation. Neither the less kill them. But some are fit to do that and others are fit for other stuffs.'' she said and smiled at him. Then she decided to see if she could find any useful material around here somewere. But there was not a single one to be seen in this dead environment.

Loot roll failed

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Dom was caught off guard by another group that came from patrolling behind the two players. With a group mounted strike upon Dom's back he noticed a huge chunk of his health was taken away. He spun and swung his blade, but the group simultaneously jumped back dodging his attack effortlessly. Ssendom laughed as he let the weapon continue swinging, then landing upon his shoulder. He looked over at Zandra, "Just keep searching for your materials Zandra. I'll take care of this group of enemies." He laughed and turned his attention back to the group, he was completely careless and joyful even though a massive chunk of his life was taken away.

ID: 45756 | MD: 7
ID: 45757 | MD: 7
ID: 45758 | MD: 9
ID: 45769 | MD: 8
ID: 45756 | BD: 1 | CD: 3 | LD: 18

Dom: 135/191 14/36 Energy -1 + 1 (39 - 25 = 14 * 4 = 56 DMG)

x4 Armored Corrupted Soldier 77/77 | 19 MIT

Current Earnings
Zandra 8 Mats
Ssendom 9240 Col | 8 Mats

Zandra herd footsteps from behind them. The two players turned around at the same time and saw the source of the sound. Four corrupted soldiers appeard. Zandras hand flew to her whip to be ready to engage. But the berserker told her to continue her material search, he told her he was gonna take care of the arrived group. She shrugged her shoulders and turned around to keep searching. But not a single one was to be seen.

Loot roll failed.

Edited by Zandra Zvift

ID: 45763 | BD: 10 | CD: 9 | LD: 14 + 3 = 17

Dom turned back to the enemies, and quickly cleaved through them with insane strength. As each bursted into thousands of data particles, becoming materials and a mass amount of col as well, the red data particles that were created by his stroke of power fluttered into him restoring all the damage he took from their combined attack, "Shall we continue?" He chuckled, moving forward again paying attention to his surroundings. He checked his energy, "Looks like I'll need to lay low a little bit for my energy to recover." He laughed.

Dom: 191/191 4/36 Energy +71 (Berserker)

x4 Armored Corrupted Soldier 77/77 | 19 MIT (18*6)-108+19=89 (DEAD) [77 * 15 = 1155 col and 1 Material]

Current Earnings
Zandra 8 Mats
Ssendom 13860 Col | 12 Mats