[PP-F13] Non-solo material hunting (Ssendom)

Zandra wasnt surprised when she saw Ssendom, when his attack hitted the target, destroying all of the mobs, with one single powerful sword art. Her on the other hand would have taken years to accomplish that, since her only AOE without investing in martial arts skill was crazy weak. Thats why she didnt went out on material hunts anymore, or at least not as effective as before when she used dagger and with somepotions could increase her damage to one hit the enemy, but now her health was just to high to defeat enemies thet met loot requirments. But that dosent realy mattered, she could always go to first floor to kill boars for just materials, but that way she wouldnt get a single Col or item. But Ssendom on the other hand, he could probably become a millionare in not that long time.

ID: 45764
LD: 1 Fail

Edited by Zandra Zvift
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 48391 | LD: 11 + 3 = 14 (No loot)

Dom was walking about lazily, he hadn't realized exactly how tired he had been over his times of venturing in this world. He looked over his col influx and sighed, "Why does it take so long to accumulate a hundred thousand col. It takes nearly a whole day to make that much, it gets kinda tedious after awhile. But at least I generally hall in a good amount of materials." He realized after he finished speaking that he was gloating a fair bit, "I am sorry if it seems like I am being insensitive." He chuckled.

• 1 month later...

Zandra let out a deep sigh. This wasnt going as good as she had hoped it would go.''Ssendom, what you say about we call it a day and head back to town. I realy dont like this floor. Its got such a sad mood. Im not feeling like losing hope more and more for every second that passes.'' Thou, just when she turned around, she saw something between two trees.''Wait a moment,I'll be right back.'' since there was no mobs in sight, she went forth, focusing on the thing. When she got closer, it looked like a crypt of some kind. When she looked inside, there was a stair leading down in the deep. It was so dark she could only see a few steps down. She walked out again. Her face beeing lit up by a torch on each side of  the entrance. A smile appeared on her lips.''Hey! Ssendom. Ive found something interesting, come over here.'' She drank her last damage mitigation potion and grabbed one of the two torches.

-Damage mitigatio(t2) +54 potion

Spoiler

ID: 48607
LD: 20+4=24 Advanced dungeon found.

Advanced Dungeons

Rules and Requirements

1. Advanced Dungeons cannot be fled from at any point after being entered. Teleportation crystals are disabled in these dungeons.
  2. Advanced Dungeons cannot be found or completed in solo threads. If the player rolls LD22 or higher in a solo thread, an intermediate dungeon will be found in its stead.
  3. Participants must fight a total of fifteen floor strength monsters of their own design before moving on to the boss.
    HP: 52 Mit: 13 Damage: 39
  4. Participants must fight a boss monster with the following statistics in order to qualify for the reward:
    HP = floor * 70 | Damage = floor * 11
    HP: 910 Damage: 143

Rewards

3 SP upon completion
A Col value of ((floor + loot die) * 100)
6 Materials

Stat update:

Spoiler

Lvl: 38
Energy: 38
HP: 152
Dmg: 12
Mit: 57+54=111
ACC: 2
LD: 3

Edited by Zandra

Ssendom looked down at the find Zandra made, he then immediately opened his eyes and looked at Zandra, "I think you just found the jackpot dungeon. This is an Advanced dungeon, the first ever found on Aincrad!" He exclaims, "Let's go claim some major rewards!" He shouts as he rushes down the stairwell.

Stat Update:

Spoiler

Stats:
14 (1 Base + 1 Athletics + 5 Skill + 4 Weapon + 3 Crystal) 
22DMG (1 Base + 1 Athletics + 5 Skill + 4 Weapon + 3 Crystal+ 8 Fallen) [ON NON-CRIT ROLLS]
197 HP (157 + 40 Tainted Shoulder pads)
38 Energy
3 ACC (Necklace + 1 Honey Barbecue)
12 Prosperity (5 Base + 7 Tainted Shoulder Pads)
3 LD (1 Necklace + 2 Chocolate Bar)
48 MIT (12 Helm + 36 Hydra Helm)
36 Thorns (36 Hydra Helm)

Zandra quickly headed down right behind the berserker. She couldnt believe it. She had found an advancced dungeon. She was so exited to go down and see what lurked down in the deep. Also, Ssednom mentioned some rewards, what could that be. First they ean down the stairs for almost a minute before reaching the end. At the end of the stair. There was a small room, about three by three meter area and two meters tall. The only thing except the stone walls, was a wooden door opposite to the stairs.''Is it just me or do you also think we should go thry that door?'' she said moved pass him and opened the door. What they saw when they exited on the other side completly stunned Zandra for a minute. It looked so amazing. Like a deep canyone with natural walkways stretching across the deep. All the way down, there was a thin line that showed if you fell down, you was gonna take a bath in lava.''Wow, this is quite a view isnt it Ssendom?''

Spoiler

63b66308a1881c9e73b9c5d6857305b7.jpg.c1c

Ssendom followed after Zandra, it was his duty to protect the girl while Jomei wasn't around. He didn't want to be the reason why the woman would falter and perish in this world. He looked over the landscape that managed to reside undernear the deadlands, a zone that had seemingly no dungeons which turned out to be false due to these sub dungeons. But no one had ever logged finding an advanced dungeon before, not a single sub dungeon recorded to date was even a tenth of the size of the zone that he and Zandra located, "I will say, you have some serious luck coming across this masterpiece Zandra." He applauded her.

Zandra looked up ahead. It wasnt before now she spotted the guards that was placed on some random places on the walkways. They was clad in heavy metal armour with huge shields, covering almost their whole body. Each of them was equipped with a two meter long spear. First was two guards, standind and guarding the first entrance on the opposite side of the canyon. Luckily the walkway they was standing on led them right there."Seems we wont be able to complete the dungeon without some fighting 'ey?" She started to walk towards the guards. When they noticed her they placed the huge shields infront of them, preparing for the impact. When almost at the guards, Zandra jumps up and then lets the whip slam into the ground infront of the first guard. Even with his shield, his health goes down to zero and he burst into crystals. A moment later she feels something on her side. She turned her face a saw the other guard. He had tried to pierece her, but the spear had just slipped from her armor and one single point of damage taken.

ID: 48887 BD: 10 Crit +2 11+2=13x10=130-25=105 Damage MD: Dead before action LD: 16+3=19 500 Col +1 material

ID: 48888 MD: 9 Crit +1 39+1=50-111=1

Zandra: 151/152 (28/38)

Ssendom: 197/197 (38/38)

Armoured guard 1::0/100 DEAD

Armoured guard 2: 100/100

Edited by Zandra

ID: 49070 MD: 7
ID: 49071 BD: 1 CD: 1

Dom was interested in how much stronger the creatures were in this zone compared to the above zone. He flicked his blade onto his shoulder and approached the other Armored Guard. The creature actually used it shield to bash into Ssendom, to which he yawned as it didn't even phase him in the slightest, "These guys are hella weak... Well atleast they are hella weak to me." He mentioned to Zandra and had a good ol' belly laugh. Once he finished laughing he turned his attention back to the Guard, "If you want to move a long and scout ahead, I got this one."

Zandra: 151/152 (28/38)

Ssendom: 197/197 -1 (39 DMG - 48 MIT) (38/38)

Armoured guard 1: 0/100 DEAD

Armoured guard 2: 100/100

Ssendom jumped in to take on the other guard. Thou the guard blocked the hit with his shield. He said that she could go on forward to explore if she wanted, said that he could take care of this one on his own. Zandra didnt doubt that at all answeered with a nod and headed on forward. It didnt took long until she engaged another mob. Thou it was pretty weak. Zandra charged up a sword art, activated it, made red marks on the undead guardian, then it exploded into pixels and Zandra kept on moving forward, deeper into the dungeon.

BD: 10

Edited by Zandra

While Dom was in combat with the heavily armored champion, a hidden passage opened after a good ten seconds of Zandra Passing. Three more Undead Champions came out to prevent Dom from passing them all by. He laughed heartily out loud as the creatures didn't realize that it would have been more effect to surround the small black haired woman, "You lot chose the wrong Berserker to mess with... Well, you are dealing with the only Berserker this world has to offer." He cackled. He took his blade and continued using low end aoe energy, he cleaved through the group causing them all to explode into data particles since their shields couldn't handle the damage output of the Greatsword Despair. After the particles evaporated, Dom strolled effortlessly to Zandra as if nothing happened.

ID: 49394 MD: 7
ID: 49395 BD: 4 + 2 = 6 CD: 4 LD: 14 + 3 = 17

(22 * 6 = 132 - 25 = 107) 29/41 Energy -12

Armoured guard 2: 0/100
Armoured guard 4: 0/100
Armoured guard 5: 0/100
Armoured guard 6: 0/100

(100 * 15 = 1500 * 4 = 6000 Col 4 Materials)

Current Earnings
Zandra 8 Mats
Ssendom 19860 Col | 16 Mats

Zandra moved deeper into the dungeon, eager to get to the boss as quickly as possible. Ssendom said something about a great reward. Whatever it was, Zandra wanted to find out what it was. When the two players have walked for half an hour they reached a gate, probably the gate to the boss room. Thou they wouldnt be able to get thru that easily. Guarding the gate was a large group of guards. Thou they was more on numbers the quality. Zandra smirked."Looks like we gonna have some warm up before fighting the boss. You ready?" She said and charged up her cross judgement sword art, ready to strike the first enemy that would make a move. Thou, all of them made a move at the same time and came rushing at her, letting their swords rain down on her again and again. But her heavy armour reduced it to almost zero damage taken. Thou she lost her opportunity to strike.

ID: 49501 BD: 1 Miss LD:

Spoiler

LD(1-10)=Zandra (11-20)=Ssendom

ID: 49501 BD: 1 Miss LD: 3 MD(guard 1-3): 7 Hit 39-111=1x3=3 damage

ID: 49502 LD: 6 MD(guard 4-6): 9 Crit +1 40-111=1x3=3 damage

ID: 49503 LD: 6 MD(guard 7-9): 6 Hit 39-111=1x3=3 damage

Zandra: 142/152

Ssendom: 197/197

Gate guard x9: 52/52 Mit: 13 Dmg: 39

Edited by Zandra

ID: 49725 BD: 1 CD: 8

Ssendom watched as a massive group of soldiers charged them, Zandra began by engaging the entire group and recieved a massive amount of retaliation attacks from them. Dom watched for a moment to see her delicately handle the entire group, Dom then walked up right next to her and chuckled, "So, is this all they brought to the party?" He asked while doing nothing in the mean time beside letting his energy regen some.

After the barrage of strikes from the guards, Zandra herd the male voice talking to her."Well, it dosent look any better. Would have been fun with some challange right? This is just a matter of time until we are done with them. A full attack from all of them and not even lost ten percent health."she said with a smirk to the berserker. Enough chit chat, they had mobs to kill. Zandra charged up her cross judgement and turned one off them into pixels. When the other two in that group saw their brother falling by the blackhaired females whip, they attacked the male instead. Thou both missed. Instead three other attacked Zandra but without landing any hits. The last three charged Ssendom with raised swords.

Spoiler

LD: 1-10 Zandra 11-20 Ssendom

ID: 49814
BD: 5+2=7 Hit 12x6=72-13=59 Damage
LD: 18
MD: 1 Miss

ID: 49816
LD: 8
MD: 2 Miss

ID: 49817
LD: 15
MD: 6 Hit 39-48=1x3=3 Damage

Zandra: 142/156 (33/39)
Ssendom: 194/197

Gate guard x8: 52/52
Gate guard x1: 0/52

Edited by Zandra

Dom chuckled and then sighed as he looked back at the enemies who even attempted to try and harm the hulking Berserker, he shrugged and then cleaved through four of the enemies with effortless ease. He turned back towards Zandra and replied, "Yeah, everything has slowly become far too easy for me. I am always looking for a greater challenge to up my strength you know?" He stated with an open ended question, he shrugged his shoulders again and looked toward the entrance to the sub-dungeon's boss, "Lets get this done and over with." he sighed.

ID: 49734 BD: 8 CD: 10 LD: 14 + 3 = 17

Zandra: 142/156 (33/39)

Ssendom: 197/197 (19/41)

Gate guard x4: 52/52

Gate guard x4: 0/52 (4 Mats, 2496 col)

Compared to Zandra, Ssendom had access to a devestating AOE and he wiped four of the gate guards with a single attack. She couldnt say that she wasnt jealous off him having such a powerful attack. If she had it, it would go so much faster to gather the money she needed for her and Jomeis house.''Yeah, its also starting to get pretty easy for me too. Almost no quest mobs can even pass the mitigation of my armour, and Ive got access to a pretty strong sword art with my whip now when I grandmastered it.'' she said in aggrement to Ssendom and charged up her cross judgement again, ready to slay the enemy infront of her. It activated she made a religious cross on the closest guards. Then the remaining guards got frenzy and charged her, but all of them missed.

LD: 1-10 Zandra 11-20 Ssendom

ID: 49960
BD: 4+2=6 Hit 12x6=72-13=59 Damage
LD: 7 Zandra
MD: 2 Miss

Zandra: 142/156 (27/39)
Ssendom: 194/197

Gate guard x3: 52/52
Gate guard x6: 0/52

Edited by Zandra

With one last flick of the wrist, and a devastating blow to course it's way completely through each and every single one of the guards. The battle was done, but the final match was soon to be underway, "Alright. Let's sit down for a bit and regerate our energy. There might be quite a few mats down in the depths around here. Since no one has ever found this Sub-Dungeon before." He informed her as he slid his weapon into's it's sheath and rested his back against the wall just next to the door that lead them to the Sub-Dungeon boss of this zone.

ID: 49982 BD: 9 LD: 11+3=14

Gate Guard x3 0/52 (3 mats, 1872)

Zandra looked at Ssendom when he wiped the last three gate guards. The thousands of white and blue crystals lit up the room for a few seconds before they faded away into nothingness. She looked at the gate when Ssendom said they should generate their energy before enter the final boss room. She looked at her health bar. She still had two thirds of her energy left, but he was right, probably she would need all her energy in there. She looked at her healthbar as well. She had quite a bit to full health too."Yeah your right." She closed her eyes and consentrade. When she felt the first aid skill was teady she opened her eyes that now had a blue shine. She released skill and also added her field medic mod."May the blessing of Dwayna shine upon you!" Two sunbeams hitted her Ssendom, filling up their health to full.

1/3

Edited by Zandra

Ssendom had his eyes closed as he was slowly entering a state of peaceful sleep. He had grown accustomed to very short rests to regenerate his energy from all the times he had hunted the grounds of Aincrad for hours, days, even weeks. She used her First Aid mod that gave her the ability to heal a group of people at the same time, "So what's it like never having to heal someone cause of their innate healing abilities?" He chuckled as he was referring to himself.

She took a deep breath, it was quite energy consuming when she activated the healing mod, even out of combat. Then Ssendom asked her how it felt to never heal someone because off his own healing abilities. Zandra gave the man a friendly smile."To be honest, since you gonna regenerate your health before energy you didnt needed any healing. But I wouldnt. Also cant use first aid on myself, unless I activate the mod which heals my entire party, including myself." She looked at her health bar that was full and energy rised one tick.

2/3 OoC posts

Ssendom sat there listening to Zandra talk about his abilty to regenerate health, and her inability to heal herself. Dom was honestly curious about the life of a support style build in the game. He opened his eyes to stare at the ceiling, "So what's the future plan of Jomei and Zandra?" He asked out of the blue, he felt as though he were close enough to Jomei as a friend that he wanted to know what was going to happen between the two players. Patiently he sat as he watched his energy bar slowly replenish itself.