[PP-F13] Non-solo material hunting (Ssendom)

Ssendom sat there, staring at the ceiling when she told him about her healing skills. Then suddenly he asked about her and Jomeis plans for the future. Zandra looked at him with a surprised expression after the sudden question."Well, I dont realy understand what you mean with plans. We are not planning to get married if thats what you me..."she stopped right in her sentence. She have never thougth about marrige. But now when she said the words, strangely it frightened her. A notice woke her up from her thougths and indicated her energy was completly filled."Well, time to fight the boss. You ready?" She said with a sigh of relief. Saved by the system.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The brute known as the Berserker lugged his weapon up onto his shoulder as he saw his energy topping off. He looked at her to see her beginning to signs of fear, or maybe another negative feeling when he asked about future plans the two of them had. He chuckled as he turned around to put his hand on the door, "I was talking near future, like a house or something small like that. I am not that interested in yall's love you." He continued to chuckle as he pushed the doors wide open with violent strength.

Zandras cheeks blushed when Ssendom told her what he meant with plans, it had nothing to do with marrige, or feelings at all actually. He just wondered if they was gonna get a house or something. When her male companion placed his hand on the gate and opened it, she putted that to the side and walked into the boss room side by side. The boss room didnt looked that special. Wall, rook and floor was made of stone, looking like it could be inside a castle. On every wall there was a short stair that led up to another room with pillars instead of walls so you could see whats up there. Thou there was something that looked special, or rather someone. At the opposite end of the room from where they was, there stood a female knight. She had a white tunic over some fine heavy armour and a blood-red cloak hanging on her back. Her helm covered her whole head except the face, a royal face. Her eyes fixed on the two players. As weapon she had a long spear and a large shield that would probably cover half her body if she held it infront of herself.''Hello travelers. Im Isabella and I see you have defeated my guards. Good job. Also, you two are the first players that have ever entered this room, thou Im sorry, but youre not allowed to tell anyone about it. And to make sure of that, I have to kill you both.'' she said and with straigth back she walked towards the berserker and supporter.

Zandras stared at the female knight with wide open eyes. But it didnt took long for her to gather her mind together. She looked at Ssendom.''You know what, I think this wont be that easy as you said about the mobs at the start of this duungeon. If I die and you survive, please tell Jomei I love him.'' it was obvious that she did, both to her andJomei, but it felt better when she had said it. Then her focus went back to Isabella.''So, you gonna kill us? I dont think so.'' she said and charged up her shattering colossus. She rushed to Isabella and when in range, she activated the sword art. Her whip flew thru the air and spun around Isabellas neck. But when Zandra tried to slam her in the ground like she did with other, weaker enemies, she couldnt. She tried to pull again even harder. But Isabella still stood where she stood. Then it was her turn to retaliate. She held her long spear like a lance, and then she pushed it forth, hitting Zandra in the chest. The spear pierced her armour and made her fly back into the wall behind her and she fell down on her knees from the powerful impact.''Ssendom, watch out, she is strong.''She said when she saw her health decreasing by almost a fourth of her starting HP.

Boss room:

Spoiler

2015-03_-_Level_13th_Boss_Room.thumb.jpg

Isabella:

Spoiler

b3ae054721ae524105081f39b50240fe.thumb.j
HP: 910
DMG: 143

Roll:

Spoiler

ID: 50076
BD: 7+2=9 Hit 12x2x8=192 Damage
MD: 7 Hit 143-111=32 Damage

Zandra: 120/152 (22/38)
Ssendom: 197/197 (38/38)

Isabella: 718/910

Edited by Zandra

Dom entered the boss room, which was rather disappointing to say the least, "This is an Advanced Sub-Dungeon Boss Room?" He asked to rhetorically out loud, "This is something I can purchase for less than a hundred thousand col. It's dismal to say the least." He answered his own rhetorical question for the humor of it. He looked forward to the Sub-Dungeon Boss clad in what looked like Knights of the Blood Oath colors with a large one-handed spear, and quite possibly the largest shield he had seen to date. The boss started off with a spiel about how she was going to kill them, this that and the other thing about them being impressive and blah blah blah, which was the usual statements bosses made that were far too confident in their skill.

Zandra idiotically decided to take the charge and fight the boss first, and got nailed against a wall for it after doing some impressive damage to the boss. He sighed, "You silly girl, you need to know your limitations before taking the charge. Always begin with a Stunning Sword Art before you have a prolonged engaged fight with the wank." He shouted to Zandra. He turned to look at the boss, "Look you waste of space. You're sitting inbetween me and doing other stuff with my life. And I am heavily annoyed that you hurt the woman, so I am sorry to tell you that your life is going to end here." He stated with an intimidating voice. He turned his head slightly to the right to address Zandra, "Hang back. Let me handle this." He exclaimed bluntly.

He turned back to give his attention to the boss and cackled as he withdrew a potion that looked like no other from his inventory. "You're about to meet the Berserker Champion." His cackle slowly began to sound more and more evil as he crushed the potion in his hand activating Blood of the Champion. "Let's Tango" His voice sounding like a seething evil. Suddenly he launched forward with unexpected speed and slammed his blade into Isabella launching her into a pillar shattering through it completely, He dropped his blade on his shoulder as red energy was seething off of him as a visual indicator that Blood of the Champion was activated, "Time to meet Hell, <expletive>" 

+20 Overhealth
+2 DMG

ID: 50104 BD: 8 + 2 CD: 1

(24 * 10 = 240 + Stun)

Zandra: 120/152 (22/38)
Ssendom: 217/217 (28/41) -13 EN Galaxy Destroyer

Isabella: 478/910 -240 Stunned

Zandra pushed herself up breathing heavily."Im sorry Ssendom. I never use my stun since as a whip user its way to weak to make a difference. But I forgot you was here."She said glancing at Ssendom. Thou her main focus was on Isabella that have shattered one of the pillars when the berserker sent her flying thru it. The impact must have striked her realy hard, because the stun status was seen on its healthbar.

Enough talk and more action. She charged up her shattering colossus and charged the stunned boss. She swung her whip that spun around the knights neck, then she pulled it and this time she followed. The whip-wieldet slammed Isabellas body in the ground twice, making another large chunk of its health to disapear.

ID: 50129

BD: 5+2=7 Hit 12x2x8=192 Damage

MD: Ignored because of stun

Zandra: 120/152 (7/38)

Ssendom: 217/217 (28/41)

Isabella: 286/910 -STUNNED-

Edited by Zandra

Dom didn't hesitate, he bullrushed forward with ferocity and launched toward the boss who was just beginning to recover from the colossal strike and the ruthless attack from Zandra herself. Isabella wasn't ready for Dom's follow up, he followed through with a ferocious attack. Unfortunately the energy that consumed the sword vanished for a moment and all that was felt was the sheer raw strength behind the attack. Isabella seemed to becoming absolutely disoriented her, the bosses eyes rolled back in her skull since she was being swung around by the enormous dreadnought of a two-handed wielder, "Finish her off Zandra." He cackled in a low evil tone.

ID: 50398 BD: 9 CD: 2

(24 - 8 = 16  + 1 = 17 * 12 = 204)

Zandra: 120/152 (7/38)

Ssendom: 217/217 (17/41)

Isabella: 82/910

Ssendom delivered yet another powerful attack at the female knight. Zandra saw when its health went down, thou not completly empty. After his attack he said for her to finish the boss. He didnt needed to say that twice. So she charged up the strongest sword art she had energy left to do. She rushed up, face to face with Isabella, then she made two backflips, swung the whip around during each flip, resulting in two vertical red stripes on the boss's body reduced the last ten percent of its health.''No, I cant be defeated.'' was the last the knight said before she vanished into nothingness.''Well, thats that. Where is that rewar...'' before she could finish her sentence they was back in town and a rewardscreen poped up.''Well, I think I gotta call it a day. It have been fun adventuring with you, and Im sure we will meet again soon.'' Zandra said with a smile and walked away towards the warp-plaza.

ID: 50547
BD: 8 Hit 12x2x4=96 Damage
MD: Dead before action
LD: 19+3=22 +2 material

Zandra: 120/152 (0/38)
Ssendom: 217/217 (17/41)
Isabella: 0/910 DEAD

Edited by Zandra

---COMPLETE---

Ssendom:

4 SP (1 completed thread +3 dungeon reward)
22 materials (16 mobs +6 dungeon reward)
21,660 Col (19,860 mobs +1,400 dungeon reward +400 2 completed pages/2)

Zandra:

4 SP (1 completed thread +3 dungeon reward)
14 mateerials (8 mobs +6 dungeon reward)
1,800 Col (1,400 dungeon reward +400 2 completed pages/2)

Edited by Zandra