PP F9«Bandit Camp» (Ssendom, Teayre, and Macradon)

Enter thread with:
Equiped:

Name: Declaration of War
OBTAIN: The Blazing Typhoon
Item Type: 1h assault spear
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Damage, +1 bleed.
Description: Picture.

Item: Embargo
Item Type: Shield
Quality: Perfect
Enchantments: +2 Thorn, 1 Paralyze
Obtain: Shop
Description: 
A black heater shield with neon purple outline and a Yellow gem in the center. Yellow runes are carved around the gem which gives the shield a chance to halt an attacker in their place.

Item: Deflective Gauntlets (Heavy Armor)
Quality:Perfect
Obtain: Gifted
Enchantment: +9 Damage Mit
Description: These gauntlets look so hearty that they could possibly deflect even the heaviest of blows!

Name: Bull's Plate

Obtain: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/10510-f3-%C2%ABsearch-for-the-hoya%C2%BB/

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Quality: Good

Description: Silver Breastplate that has a carvings of horns and a Gold ring hanging in the middle. It also has a nice extra plate to cover the users neck

In Inventory: 7/7
Item: Gladiolus VD
Type:Consumable
Quality:uncommon
Enhancements:[Vitamin]
Description: 1 LD 1 thread or day

Item: Heal Pot (Qty 4)
Obtain The Passing of a Soul
Effect: Heals 15 hp

Item: Nullifying pendent
Quality:Perfect
Enchantment: +2 Evasion. +1 LD
Description: It's an Meteorite gem on a dark blue chain

Item: Obscurely Weighted ring of Unnecessary Heaviness
Quality: Perfect
Enchantment: +1 Search and detect, +1 LD
Description: A woefully heavy ring that seems to serve to real protective purpose, but greatly augments its wearer's ability to find and procure things. Despite this, it appears extremely heavy for a ring.

As always, Klick was looking through the boards to see what was the next big thing to do. Ping was sitting on his shoulder hiding from all the other players. While reading he noticed information about a bandit quest on the 9th floor. Klick has heard rumors about those bandits, how they were pretty weak alone but powerful together. Klick sighed as he debated if he should do the quest. Then he got an idea. Maybe if he could find some other players to help him out. Ping did not like the idea but it was all they had. SO Klick searched around the town for players who would help him out while holding up a sign.

'Looking for party members for a quest on the 9th floor'

Despite all his advertising, nobody was coming up. So he walked walked outside the town and lied down in the grass off the road.

*Sigh* "I need more friends" (Said in English) Ping started flying above Klick and ringed while shaking her head.

Edited by Klick

Equipment:

Spoiler

Crusader: Two Handed straight sword, +3 Damage.
Steel pouldron: Heavy Armor, +2 Mit, +1 Heavy Momentum
Steel cuirras: Heavy Armor, +2 Mit
Butcher's plate: Heavy Armor, +2 Mit (Vanity)

Macradon saw a person walking around town waving a sign around. "Huh, who could that be ..." he thought for himself and looked at the sign. "Huh, a quest on the 9th floor, better check it out!" he thought and went towards the person. Though something just happened, the person didn't hold up the sign anymore and was walking out, exiting the town. Macradon would follow him, he was curious. He would keep on following him, even when outside of town. The person decided to lay down on the grass. "Better hurry to him before he falls asleep" he thought and went towards him. "Hey, I heard you wanted help for a quest on the 9th floor?" Macradon said to the man.

Edited by Macradon

Ping and Klick where startled when the random player ran up to them. Ping dived into Klick's hair while Klick jumped to his feet. Klick scratched his head and yawned. He was so close to falling asleep but he was not mad. Trying to recall a few words the man mentioned. Quest, 9th floor, either this man was here to mock Klick or he was here to help. Klick took a closer look and noticed it was the same player that made his new spear. Klick smiled and bowed. "Thank you thank you!" Then he rose up and held his hand out to shake the players hand, "You... Here... Help with quest?"

Macradon recognized the man, the same man who bought the spear from his shop. "You're welcome!" Macradon said towards the many thanks the man came with. "Yes, I came here to help you with the quest, I'm not really sure which quest you want to do on the 9th floor, but I'mm all up for it!" he said with a smile. What quest could it be for Klick to ask for help, well of course he wouldn't be able to do it alone, so why 9th floor? Macradon had many questions about this, but he was sure that those would be answered sooner or later throughout the duration of the quest.

It took a second for Klick to take it all in. Though a few words did escape him, he managed to get a general sum of the words. He translated in his head and smiled. This was great. He cheered and picked up his sign and started drawing. He drew four stick-figures on the top holding random bandit like weapons. Then he drew 2 stick figures on the bottom. One was holding a spear and shield and the other was holding a sword. Then Klick started pointing at them to assist in his explanation. "Bad guys mobs... Too many for me... not strong but a lot, out number me. With party..." He pointed to the two stick figures at the bottom, "We can win and get good rewards."

Klick tried to say something, pointing at some drawing. Some bad guys with weapons and there were many of them, too many for Klick to take fare off alone. "Oh, the Bandit quest?" Macradon would ask. "I'm sure I can help here, I mean, I've already done it so I'm in!" he said with a smile towards the man. "I see you're having difficulty getting the speech set down, any problems?" he asked the man. He wasn't sure if he just had some difficulties actually speaking or something but Macradon was to see soon. Was he unable to speak properly or was it the language they were in. Maybe he had the game set in Japanese instead of whatever he talked.

Ssendom exited his shop that resided in the Player Killer's home known as Phoenix Town, he had slain a few of the more well known Player Killer's in the area so he had obtained a lot of respect while in the town that none would dare try to cross him. The Berserker was making his way towards the town to use the warp gate, that was before he noticed two people having a conversation about something. Bored and curious, the Dreadnought decided to eavesdrop in on the conversation. Hearing about them doing the Bandit Quest here on the ninth floor, and him having nothing better to do than to stroll about the various floors trying to find something to do, the incredibly overgeared two-handed warrior walked over to the two players, "So you two are going to fight the bandits here on the ninth floor? Would you require some assistance?" He asked the two players.

He was standing in his ebony armor with the black hydra skull adorned on his head covering his eyes but the jaw showed his mouth, his shoulder pads seemed to seethe an eerie aura due to how tainted they were, The only curved greatsword resting in it's scabbard held up by his armor, and the Commandant's Pendant resting around his neck being a sign of his strength as one of the leaders of the strongest guild in all of Aincrad, "I don't have anything better to do, and could be a useful ally to your cause." He further tried to convince them about joining, he said as he took a Bloodrage Crystal and smashed it against his chest increasing his damage further.

Equipment:

Spoiler

Scarecrow's Sickle: 3 DMG, 1 BLD
Hydra Skull: 6 Thorns, 6 MIT (Stats not used, Vanity)
Commandant's Pendant: 2 ACC, 2 EVA
Dreaded Legion Armor: 9 MIT (Stats not used, Vanity)
Tainted Shoulder Pads: 7 Prosperity, 40 Overhealth

Stats:
13 DMG
2 ACC
2 EVA
189 HP
36 ENRG
7 PROS
25 MIT
1 BLD

Klick sighed, it seemed his speech still needed work. To be fair he was still nervous but he did not want to give up. Besides, he promised his tutored he would learn the language and not rely on a translator. Klick slouched as he tried to explain his situation. "I read fine... just... not good sounds. I slowly learning..." then he stood up and pounded his armor, letting the ring echo through the field. "Promised someone... I learn and not cheat. Problem no?" He really hoped not, he really felt like he was making progress. Though some parts of the man's statement did not make sense, he managed to understand what he was saying overall.

Then a knight in black armor came over offering his assistance. Klick dropped his smile and became uneasy. He did not expect to grab the attention of such a strong player but the more the merrier. He cracked his knuckles and held out his hand. "No complain, more help haha. Name Klick!"

Edited by Klick

The red head was crossing the ninth floor. Walking her way across the fields she came across the trio. The one clad in white seemed to be making an attempt to get people to help him with a quest. Her eyes caught the snowy haired figure next to him seemed to gleefully offer his aid whilst the figure clad in demonic ebony arm gave his usual rough and menacing appearance. The broken speech of Klick reached Teayre’s ears and she sighed. Mumbling something incoherent to herself she strides over. “Thought you guys could do with a hand, with whatever you’d doing. Especially putting up with that one.” She says jerking her finger at Dom. Turning around she smiles at him. “Good seeing you again, did you have a spare crystal at all Dom?”

Edited by Teayre

Macradon saw the ebony clad knight come towards the two, also offering help towards the quest. "Huh, I haven't seem him before" he thought as he looked at the knight. What a menacing sight. Yet another person came to help with the quest, a girl, with an orange crystal. "Another PK'er it seems" he thought, it wasn't the first time seeing one, they weren't a rare sight anymore, though they weren't really that big a deal, they rarely went at someone without a good reason. Macradon wouldn't really mind more people, it was Klick's quest after all. "My name's Macradon, nice to meet you, Klick" he said to Klick who gave the others his name. The 9th floor was as hot as ever, Macradon was sure to have his hood down so he could get the cold delightful air that would come once in a while.

Ssendom quickly learned that Klick was having a hard time forming appropriate sentences in Japanese, he sighed then spoke in an english dialect "You read good, japanese yes?" Speaking demonstrated that he hadn't been practicing his English, but still retained enough to possibly ask a question to a man who obvious;y looked like he was either from the America's or possibly even England. He looked over at Teayre who made light of the fact that Dom was probably far more dangerous than the orange crystal that resided above the woman's head, "Well come now Teayre, nothing is more entertaining than when I pop off ripping my blade through a legion of foes." He laughed as he returned to speaking his fluent japanese dialect, he looked over at the other person whom he was unfamiliar with who introduced himself as Macradon. Dom quickly noticed that Macradon also had a Greatsword adorned on his back, "A fellow greatsword user, they are few and far between." He complimented the man as he stuck his fist out to give the man a fist bump, "Sorry for the lack of Introduction, the name is Ssendom also known as 'The Berserker'."

Suddenly a Pker appeared. and a strong one at that. Klick was extremely nervous now. All these high levels came to help him do this quest and one of them has taken a life already. Though Klick wanted everyone to make it out the game alive, he knew that some people have there situations. If not, it was their sins not his. He just had to make sure he was strong enough to defend himself when the time came. Everybody introduced themselves but it was alot of Japanese being thrown around. Klick could barely follow it all. He still needed a lot of practice. This was further enforced when the Black Knight started speaking poor English, asking if he could read fine. Klick let out a sigh. He knew the language well enough to read, not to mention he he already said that. He pulled out a sheet of paper and wrote his response down in Japanese to the Black Knight.

'I also can write well, at least for this level of communication.'  

Hopefully he was understood that time. Otherwise, they had 4 people here. This way way more then enough for this quest. "O.K! Lets GO!" Ping flew up above Klick before dropping on his head and pointing forward and pinging. The bandit Camp was not too far away. With all these high levels he thought the quest would be finished pretty quickly. He also did not feel comfortable being around the high level red player. It was his first time being around one and he did not know what to expect.

When the group arrived the there was 4 bandits roaming around the camp. They were far enough away that one could take them out individually if they with sneaky enough but with there current numbers. Who needed to play that game.

"Team Ready?"

Klick equipped his shield and spear ready to lead the charge. Ping started glowing as she hovered next to Klick, pinging that she was ready.

Bob the bandit Hp 95/95 Dmg 20
Billy the bandit Hp 98/98 Dmg 20
Birch the bandit Hp 96/97 Dmg 20 (yes he lost one hp because he was playing with his dagger and cut his hand on accident)
Rainbow Sparkle the bandit 110/110 dmg 21

Edited by Klick