PP - F13 Knights vs. Corrupted (Ssendom)

"Hm...I guess I should probably get some training in."

Slowly opening his eyes Calrex gave a small sigh as he looked at the ceiling of the Amethyst Boutique, looking to his right to see his wife asleep. With a smile he gave her a quick peck on the cheek, "I'll be back Teayrie, I'm going to do some training on this floor. I'll be sure to message you if anything happens."

Sliding out of the bed the bluenette moved some of his hair out of the way, swiping on his menu to equip all of his gear. This time around he had decided to go with his more evasive build, opting away from the Grand Guard this time around. With another smile he stepped out into the front area of the shop, opening the door outside before silently closing it behind him.

"I wonder if anyone else would be up for coming along. Oikawa's back to being a hermit again, and I think Azide and Hikoru have done the same. Let's see...oh he might be free."

Swiping on his menu he sent out a message to the man known as the Dreadnaught, as well as the Slayer of the Forsaken Crusader, Ssendom, "I haven't seen him since the Christmas party, so I should check and see how things are going with him."

Setting the location of where they should meet the Ultramarine Knight headed for the gates of the small safe zone of the floor, "If I know the travel time correctly, he should be here fairly quickly."

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ssendom was resting in his bed inside the Azure Brigade Guild Hall, having the largest room since someone had to have it after paying for a little over half of the col necessary to purchase it. He opened his eyes to see a yellow blinking alert, he pressed it with his finger to see a message from the Ultramarine Knight. He read the message then sighed, "Damn, I finally got to sleep." He said in a dismal voice, he looked up at the time and realized he had only had a few hours of sleep. Scratching his head he got up and out of bed wearing only his frayed pants.

He walked around the room getting himself adorned in all of his unique gear, after getting completely ready with the Black Hydra Skull covering all but his mouth he made his way out of his room. After exiting, he locked the door behind him and left the Azure Brigade Guild Hall. He was beginning to realize he farmed far more on the thirteenth floor than any other floor. He exited the Guild Hall and made a b-line at walking pace toward the town's gate.

After a few minutes he saw the Ultramarine Knight in his vision, he stopped his movement and waved the man over to him since where they were going to go to farm was behind him rather than toward the town. Then he stood there with his arms crossed awaiting Calrex to reach him, he dropped his inventory to consume a bloodrage potion and a beer-blasted Steak Kabob to increase his damage

Spoiler

Stats:
16 DMG
189 HP
36 ENRG
-1 EVA
2 ACC
1 BLD
25 MIT

Looking over the bluenette saw that his teammate for the excursion had arrived, giving a wave as he made his way over to the brunette. "Oh that's right, the Brigade established their guild hall on this floor. Heh, must have slipped my mind."

As he got into casual talking distance Calrex gave a nod ans a friendly smile, "Hey Dom, long time no see."

Seeing that the young man was already geared up as well the Ultramarine Knight gave a smirk, "Alright then, let's get a move on. Any suggested for good training spots on this floor? All I know of are the roaming corrupted hordes that seem to come around during the supposed nighttime of this floor. Other than that I haven't really explored this floor too much."

"Well, at least other than the locations I visited were related to the quests that were found on this floor."

Ssendom yawned very noticeably as the Ultramarine Knight approached him, "Likewise Cal, good to see you're ready to get to the slaughter." He looked through his menu to look at all of his consumables and noticed that he had only six bloodrage crystals left, he looked through the rest of his consumables before putting the menu away as Calrex reached him completely. He turned his body to start heading for the wilderness knowing that Calrex would follow suite, "Hmm, I do know a good spot to go to. We need to pass the Graveyard of Repentence, where a couple ghosts reside that are a good bit stronger than the rest of the floor. But after that is the Corrupted Village of Naum, where thousands of villagers reside which scale to exactly half of your strength and no stronger, making them perfect for farming tons of materials and col." He explained to the Ultramarine Knight.

He walked a certain distance on the road then abruptly turned off the road to walk on the grass toward an area with a bunch of ledges, "This is a short cut to the Graveyard, and if we're lucky will come across Lady Vayne in the forest. She's a rare elite that drops very nice loot, I've seen her slain before and timed how long it was until she revived. Last time I saw her dead was about seventy hours ago, by the time we reach the spot in the forest that she might be at she should respawn since it's a seventy two hour respawn timer." He further explained the details of the floor since he had fought over thousands of enemies upon the floor.

"Seventy hours. Geezes that's a pretty long time, although I guess with our current situation that's not as bad in some aspect, heh."

Following alongside Ssendom Calrex gave a nod, making note of the locations he had mentioned, with the first being the graveyard that supposedly contained a couple of high-level ghost enemies. The next was the village which appeared to have thousands of the corrupted humans that the bluenette was all too familiar with from many nights of defending the Amethyst Boutique from attack.

"Well this all seems like a good challenge for us, although I'm sure with our current power levels we should do just fine."

Gently resting his sword hand against the Grand Blade the bluenette began to casually scan the area with his eyes, making sure he was still keeping pace. It had been quite some time since he had fought a creature that even came close to putting him into the yellow zone of his health, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to be cautious with the duo's advance, "In any case, how have things been with the Brigade? Getting set for when the floor raid commences?"

• 2 weeks later...

Ssendom didn't turn around to look at the Ultramarine Knight, "I was bored and the area is a good farming spot when you know the pathing." He gave a short explanation on the rare mob spawn. Ssendom was taking a very intriguing path, mostly by dirt road and dead-grass fields. He just kept trudging, almost as if he was actually quite deep in thought which was affirmed when Calrex asked a question causing Ssendom to flinch for a second, "Huh? Oh yeah... The guild is doing alright. It's managing itself just fine after I put the massive payment toward the Guild Hall. Most of the Front Liners will be there at the Floor Boss battles. How is Amethyst Descent doing in the same Regards?" He answered then followed up with his own curiosity.

Calrex gave a nod, making a note to himself at the slight difference in Ssendom's demeanor compared to the past times he had seen the brunette. It was fairly subtle, but probably something he figured he wouldn't read too far into. He was there at the Azure Brigade Christmas party, and with all of the things that had transpired, along with other potential happenings he was not aware of, he suspected something had happened. With a small sigh to himself he decided to continue the conversation, "Oh, Amethyst is going along fine as well. There hasn't been much activity as of late other than Teayre and I going on a couple of dungeon explorations, but other than that nothing out of the ordinary."

Looking as the scenery continued to go by the bluenette made note of the apparently change in the landscape. He had been accustomed to the grave-riddled areas which surrounded the safe zones on the floor, so the barren dirt and grass fields were something new. Making note to himself to look into these areas the next time he was exploring the floor he continued to keep pace.

Ssendom stopped in his tracks as he saw the rare spawned enemy, "You know Cal... Why is it when I traverse floors with you, I always happen to run into mobs that are far stronger than the average on floors?" He laughed as he asked, a grin could easily be seen on his face showing his excitement to fight. He turned his head to look at the Ultramarine Knight, whom he was slowly coming to the point of calling the man a close friend. Dom had nothing but the utmost respect for him for more reason than just hunting enemies. The two traded blow for blow in a duel, shared drinks in a pub, and even fought with each other on the Front Lines.

The Berserker was beginning to realize that the man known as Calrex was someone he completely trusted in all facets, Dom doesn't even look behind his shoulder while he is in the fields with this man. He turned his head back to Lady Vayne who had just turned her head to spot the two players. She gripped her spear and slammed the bottom side of it on the ground and dashed forward faster than the two players could realize.

She dashed striaght into Calrex with her Spear ready, She activated her charge half way through her sprint to break any chance of Calrex having a chance to prepare for the attack. Just as she collided her spear into him, she activated her Bullrush Mod to stun him keeping him in place. Her blinding speed took caught Dom off guard causing him to miss his attack in a surprising fashion.

ID: 44572 | BD: 2 + 2 - 3 = 1 | LD: 7 (Even Dom, Odd Cal) | MD: 7 - 3 + 3 = 7 |

Hp List
Calrex 181/291 - 110 (170 - 60)
   Energy 57/57
Ssendom 193/193
   Energy 35/37

Lady Vayne 800/800
   Energy 60/70
DMG: 12 (1 Base+5Skill+3Enhance+1Ath+1Fero+1RareMob)
Charge: 5
MIT: 60
EVA: 3
ACC: 3

OOC: Updated my HP to the correct amount of overhealth

ID: 44579
Craft Dice: 9 (Meditation Activated / Negative Status Effects Removed)
<<Meditation>> Activated

"Heh, I think it's part of the stigma of being the highest level player. But...gah!"

As he had turned to scan the area again suddenly Calrex saw a person charge in and hit him with a powerful blow. His eyes widened at the surprise attack, but even more so when he saw how much damage he had just endured, but also the Stun effect which had appeared next to his health, "That attack...that was with a two-handed assault spear like Meokka used to use! Dies this thing have the Bull Rush mod as well?"

Gritting his teeth he focused for a second, managing to trigger the minor activation of his <<Meditation>> skill. The Stun effect vanished, but not soon enough that the bluenette could retaliate. However, he was able to speak again.

"Well, looks like we found that character you were talking about Dom. Think we'll be able to take her out?"

Hp List
Calrex 181/291 (Stun Removed)
   Energy 57/57
Ssendom 193/193
   Energy 37/37

Lady Vayne 800/800
   Energy 60/70

Edited by Calrex

Ssendom looked over at Calrex who had a massive chunk of his health simply taken away in a single fell swoop. He looked back over at Lady Vayne, and grinned wickedly. Dom finally got what he was after, a true fight that would test his survival capabilities. He hadn't collected any Health Crystals since the fight he had with his current teammate who quickly overcame his stun parameters with Meditation. He only had the healing fog which he needed to be ready to use at a moment's notice for either himself or Calrex depending who was in bigger danger.

Lady Vayne who was adorned in royalty robes, and quite possibly one of the most unique spears either of them had seen, made of pure amethyst crystals and intricately designed to look like a mass of controlled chaos. The spear tip glowing a feint purple hue in a constant fashion. Her hair was parted on the right side of her head, the left half was a ashen black with very vibrant purple streaks, and the right side a pure ghost-like white. The charm that dangled from her neck was glowing an almost unnoticeable pink hue.

The Berserker was about to call out to Amethyst to heal Calrex, but as the man took his eyes off of her; Lady Vayne drove her spear straight into the heart of Ssendom, somehow making it a weak point with her spear. He gripped the spear to hold her in position so Calrex could get an advantageous strike upon the woman, he looked up at her grinned an evil grin causing her to shiver which traveled down her spine, "How are you still standing after that!?" He shout in a voice that screamed as though she was truly royalty.

Ssendom laughed just as evil as his grin had displayed, "Because, I'm the Berserker B!&(#." He shouted with vigor and arrogance, which caused the woman to to make a disgusted sound and attempt to pull the spear out of him. Yet Ssendom wouldn't relent since he didn't even care about the damage that was done to him since he could simply lifesteal it back.

ID: 44612 | BD: 2 | CD: 1 | LD: 2 | MD: 10 |

Hp List
Calrex 181/291
   Energy 57/57
Ssendom 93/193 -100 (-140 + 25 + 15)
   Energy 36/37

Lady Vayne 800/800
   Energy 51/70

ID: 44614
Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3, Disguise +1 / Evasion +3) = 6
Craft Dice: 12 (Battle Healing Activated)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated / <<Disguise>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 46 Remaining)

Getting to his feet Calrex gave a small sigh as he looked over to see that his teammate had also taken a powerful hit from the NPC, gritting his teeth. For a second the light in his eyes seemed to dim as a more sinister blue glow took over for a brief second. Shaking his head he gave a calming breath, "Stay focused..."

Lowering into his fighting stance he focused his senses on Lady Vayne before erupting forward with his <<Charge>> skill, rocketing forward as he simultaneously triggered <<Disguise>>. The Grand Blade lengthened as it became a long spear, mirroring the one currently being used by their foe. As he got into striking range his <<Meteor Break>> Sword Art activated as he slammed into the spear-wielder, detaching the spear from Ssendom's chest at the same time, "Guess we finally found a good challenge for you, huh Dom?"

Knocking her back the illusion broke as the golden glow of the Grand Blade shined as the technique executed, rapidly cutting through Lady Vayne with a series of slashes before another tackle maneuver hit the NPC. As the barrage came to an end the Ultramarine Knight finished the combo with a leaping down slash.

Looking forward he saw that his <<Bull Rush>> skill mod had triggered alongside his attack, the Stun effect appearing next to Lady Vayne's health bar.

"This is going to be a close fight. I'm not sure if she can be influenced by the Hate system, but I'd better get my defenses up."

Looking at his own HP he saw that his <<Battle Healing>> skill had triggered as he recovered a chunk of his health, "Alright, let's take her down!"

Hp List
Calrex 196/291 (+15)
   Energy 46/57 (-11)
Ssendom 93/193
   Energy 35/37

Lady Vayne 706/800 (10+3+1 DMG * 11 Art - 60 MIT = 94 DMG / Stunned Until Next Turn)
   Energy 50/70
DMG: 12 (1 Base+ 5 Skill + 3 Enhance + 1 Ath + 1 Fero + 1 Rare Mob)

Edited by Calrex

Ssendom let go of the Rare Mob's unique looking Spear the exact moment that Calrex's blade connected with Lady Vayne. He knocked her back a good distance, but he wasn't going to relent. He struck her with a flurry of attacks after initiating his Charge Skill, then after it was all said and done with the damage inflicted he triggered his Bull Rush Mod as the last strike of the combo landed upon her. She said something in a language that was unfamiliar to Dom, but it didn't matter. She was prime and ready for the Berserker to go ham against her.

He rushed forward with his blade letting the momentum carry his blade and slam into her with incredible strength. She watched as the red particles got ripped out of her and fluttered into Dom causing his health to recover a small portion of the amount she had taken out of him, "That's impossible! How are you recovering your health!?" He shouted with a mixture of fear and rage.

Dom simply dropped his weapon upon his shoulder and cackled at her, "LIKE I SAID, I'M THE BERSERKER!" HE exclaimed very louded directly into her face as the stun kept hold of her. He stepped back giving Calrex an open lane to punish the woman and her lack of preparation against two of the strongest, "Strike her down Rex." He bellowed toward his ally as he was completely entranced into the fight, his wicked grin never faltering or fading from his face. The sheer look of terror was becoming heavily apparent on the face of the Rare Mob they were battling.

ID: 44618 | BD: 7 + 2 = 8(9) HIT | CD: 4 | MD: 4 (Disregarded to Stun)

Hp List
Calrex 198/293
   Energy 46/57 
Ssendom 119/193 (+26)
   Energy 25/37 (-12+1)

Lady Vayne 574/800 (16*12 = 192 - 60 = 132)
   Energy 52/70

ID: 44620
Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +3) = 10
Craft Dice: 12 (Battle Healing Activated)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 36 Remaining)

Calrex couldn't help but smirk as he saw Ssendom deal a powerful blow to the stunned NPC, seeing yet another chunk of the mob's health disappear. It seemed with their combined abilities the two were doing decently well at holding back the powerful attacks that Lady Vayne had thrown at them, even recovering some of the health that was lost from her opening strikes. However, it still wasn't putting them into a safe point where the Ultramarine Knight would they that they would make it out easily. The opening attack that the NPC had unleashed on him was almost in line with the damage the scarecrows had done to him during the Halloween event boss.

Giving a calming breath the bluenette focused as he readied his sword once again, unleashing <<Meteor Break>> for a second time. It didn't deal as much as his opening attack did, but it was still enough to knock another chunk off of the spear wielder's health.

"She should be getting back up now. Better be ready for an incoming attack. Darn it if only I could get the aggro I could easily hold her off with Parry while Dom wails on her."

Hp List
Calrex 213/293 (+15)
   Energy 36/57 (-11+1)
Ssendom 119/193 (+26)
   Energy 25/37

Lady Vayne 513/800 (10+1 DMG * 11 Art - 60 MIT = 61 DMG)
   Energy 52/70

Edited by Calrex

Lady Vayne got another large target opportunity against the Berserker himself, Ssendom was watching the Rare Mobs eyes intently. Dom had a hunch about her aggro habits and realized quickly that this was much like the Butcher fight down on the fifth floor. He noticed as well that it took both her hands to drive her spear forward.

As the blade tip was thrusting toward him, he grabbed the top of the spear knowing he wouldn't be able to dodge the strike, but grabbing so prevented her from being able to avoid his strongest sword art as well. Ssendoms reach was longer than the womans so his blade dug into her first before her's could do the same to Dom's. His health quickly rose then fell far farther, he then looked over at Calrex and grinned as he continued to hold her spear in place once again.

"Don't even bother howling, she will ignore it if she chooses." He laughed, looking directly at Calrex with a serious look, "Pay attention to her eyes when she attacks you. It's a dead give away." He informed him further.

She gritted her teeth, "Quit talking Peasant! You'll die at the hands of the Vayne Family!" She shouted equally as loud as she had done up until this point in the fight.

ID: 44887 | BD: 7 - 3 + 2 = 6 | LD: 2 | CD: 2 | MD: 5 + 1 = 6

Hp List
Calrex 213/293 (H: 2)
   Energy 36/57
Ssendom 50/193 (H: 2) (10*12-(26[berserker]+25(MIT)= 69
   Energy 14/37 (-12 + 1)

Lady Vayne 381/800 (16*12 = 192 - 60 = 132)
   Energy 43/70

ID: 44890
Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +3 / Evasion +3) = 2 (Riposte Fail)
<<Parry>> Activated (2 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 35 Remaining)
Halve Incoming Damage and Immune to Stun/Paralyze

"Sounds good to me. I'll be prepared for it."

As he listened to the NPC speak he felt a bead of sweat form on the side of his head, "Family? Last I checked it was just you attacking us mam. Don't go talking for your other family members."

Giving a quick smirk the Ultramarine Knight readied himself, but as he did he felt his feet unable to get a good grounding for him to launch forward and attack. At the same time it seemed from the angle he was standing at there was no way he could execute his <<Meteor Break>> and avoid accidentally striking Ssendom in the process, "Tch, guess I'm on the defensive for now."

Flipping the Grand Blade into a reverse grip the light blue aura surrounded his forearms, enveloping the sword with a bubble-like aura, indicating his <<Parry>> skill had activated.

"I have a feeling with her speed I might not be able to get a Vengeful Riposte activation, but at least it will reduce any incoming damage to a minimum."

Hp List
   Energy 36/57
Ssendom 50/193 (H: 2)
   Energy 14/37

Lady Vayne 381/800
   Energy 43/70

Edited by Calrex

Dom noticed that his actions were preventing his ally from getting a strong angle on the woman. Lady Vayne was putting forth all her strength to keep the blade inside Dom so his health would quickly continue to decrease. But her eyes widened after the brute like strength of the Berserker forced her entire body back with merely a single arm pulling back on her spear. After the blade was completely out of his chest, he quickly side stepped as she fell forward trying to pierce him again causing her to miss.

He gritted his teeth knowing what he had to do, he swiped down his menu and looked at Calrex, "No one is to learn I have this till I am truly ready to show this off." He barked in an intimidating fashion as he removed a very strange vial jagged in many different ways, the liquid inside was constantly moving more like it was air instead of an actual liquid. He pressed his thumb against the cork that was shoved into it, he flicked it with his thumb again showing his brute strength firing it out at insane speeds hitting the woman who turned to look at him in her forehead.

She looked back at him and her eyes widened with her jaw dropping to see his health almost completely replenish when the fog released itself out, enveloping Dom completely and restoring his health at a massively rapid speed. When the fog finished it's job it swiftly filled itself back into the vial but once was originally a mass amount of moving light gray, was an almost unnoticeable dark gray. The cork rematerialized itself closing the vial completely, he placed it back into his inventory and dropped his sword on his shoulder, "Alright. Let's do this."

ID: 44892 | LD: 4 | CD: 4| MD: 2

Hp List
   Energy 36/57
Ssendom 146/193 (H: 2) (+96 (Healing Fog))
   Energy 15/37

Lady Vayne 381/800
   Energy 42/70

ID: 44893
Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +3 / Evasion +3) = 2 (Riposte Fail)
<<Parry>> Activated (2 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 34 Remaining)
Halve Incoming Damage and Immune to Stun/Paralyze

Calrex looked over as he saw Ssendom pull out a strange looking vial, one he had not seen in the past. The appearance itself seemed pretty clear that it was most likely a unique rarity level item. However, what took him by surprise was its effect. The contents of the vial seemed to restore half of the Dreadnaught's health, while at the same time returning back to the container.

"So it heals back half HP, and it's reusable. Certainly unique item level."

Looking over over he saw that Lady Vayne was also taken by surprise, but he quickly centered himself and reactivated his <<Parry>> skill. Slowly shifting himself to more stable ground he felt his feet grab into whatever surface he was standing on, "Alright, hopefully this gives me enough traction to attack again."

Hp List
   Energy 34/57 (-2+1)
Ssendom 146/193 (H: 2)
   Energy 14/37

Lady Vayne 381/800
   Energy 43/70
ACC: 

Edited by Calrex

Lady Vayne gritted her teeth, she was stuck in a very bad position. Normally she simply overpowered her enemies with her pure raw strength with the addition of her charge skill. But now she was in a certain situation where power would be the answer to her claims. She could attack the man who was obviously trying to set up a parry whom was far more sturdier to hit and likely to take a good bit of time to effectively kill. Or she could rentlessly attack the man who has recovered almost every single bit of damage she had done up until now.

She turned to the blue haired man and decided she would have a better chance at killing him since he seemed to be far less likely to recover his health in comparison. She drove her blade into Calrex whose vengeful riposte skill immediately taking action, shoving her blade off kilter to only graze his shoulder instead of his heart. "Excellent Calrex, now leave this next shot to me." Dom grinned as he readied himself to dash forward.

ID: 44895 | LD: 15 | CD: 9 | MD: 8 - 3 + 3 = 8

Hp List
Calrex 212/293 (H: 2) (10*12 = 120 / 2 = 60 - 60 = 1 DMG)
   Energy 34/57 (-2+1)
   Energy 15/37

Lady Vayne 381/800
   Energy 34/70

ID: 44896
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3 / Evasion +3) = 8 (Riposte Successful)
<<Parry>> Activated (2 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 33 Remaining)

Calrex gave a calming breath as he saw the incoming attack. Luckily enough, he had hoped that Lady Vayne would choose him as her target, as he already had his skill at the ready. At the strike connected with the Grand Blade the aura sent out a repulsing force, knocking the attack back. Seeing his health only take a single knick of damage he shook his head, "I can do this all day. How about you give it another shot?"

He gave a nod to Ssendom as the man readied his attack, "Just be ready. Parry isn't the same as it was before. It doesn't Stun naturally anymore."

Looking back over he thought of the amount if time since he first stunned the NPC, "She should be losing her stun immunity once I act, meaning next time I'm able to attack I should go for Nova Ascension."

Giving an exhale he triggered his <<Parry>> skill once again as the light blue aura surrounded his forearms. However, this time it also coated the Grand Blade, the <<Vengeful Riposte>> mod at the ready should Lady Vayne decide to attack him again.

Hp List
Calrex 212/293 (H: 2)
   Energy 33/57 (-2+1)
   Energy 15/37

Lady Vayne 381/800
   Energy 34/70

Edited by Calrex

She seemed to be flipping between the two enemies of hers constantly, hoping to keep them both on guard long enough to wear them down and beat them through sheer energy superiority. She launched herself at Ssendom, he equally launched himself at her. As the two collided they slammed their blades into each other. Dom landed on his feet as Lady Vayne hit the ground down on one knee taking a vicious blow from the Dreadnought, "Well. I am near tapped out. Hold her down as I recover some energy mate?" He asked his ally turning back to look at her, noticing quickly that her energy and health were close to depleted.

He turned around and flipped his blade into a defensive stance to protect himself against another attack from her. She had very strange algorithms, it was almost like fighting against another player altogether, but her crystal was black instead of the standard orange or green. He gritted his teeth realizing that his Battle Healing wasn't triggering after this much had already occurred in combat, "Switch." He then stated loudly letting Calrex attack a downed enemy.

ID: 44901 | BD: 7 - 3 + 2 = 6 | CD: 3 | LD: 8 | MD: 6 + 1 = 7

Hp List
Calrex 212/293 (H: 2)
   Energy 33/57 (-2+1)
Ssendom 77/193 (H: 2) (-120+26[ber]+25[MIT] = 69)
   Energy 4/37

Lady Vayne 249/800 (-132)
   Energy 25/70