PP - F13 Knights vs. Corrupted (Ssendom)

ID: 50085
Battle Dice: 3 (Accuracy +3) = 6
Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +2) = 8 (Disregarded Due to Stun
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated(11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 23 Remaining)

"Guess he can't hear me...Alright then better finish this thing off quick."

Seeing the golem was still stunned from his initial assault Calrex flipped the Grand Blade in his hand before rushing forward, the sword glowing alight with the shining golden aura of <<Meteor Break>> once again. Slamming into the monstrous creature the bluenette proceeded to rapidly hack and slash away at its health, seeing that the full force of his strikes were still not getting through.

Charging one last time before leaping upwards to perform the helm strike on the golem Calrex gaev a sigh of relief as he saw it was on its last legs, "Just about there, although it should be getting back up..."

Right as he was about to finish his sentence the monster's Stun ended as it slowly got back to its feet, "...about now."

Calrex 248/276
   Energy 23/57 (-11+1)

Gargantuan Golem Defender Twin 62/200 (10+1 DMG * 11 Art / 2 Special = 61 DMG / Stun End)
   Reduces all damage taken by half. 100 dmg ignores mitigation.

Edited by Calrex
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that the Gargantuan Golem was destroyed he began to pursue into the building. He pushed the side door open to see the entire inside made of complete glinting marble with Lavender carpets that lead to the Twin Staircase which had a Double Sided massive Door made of pure Amethyst that was so dense it couldn't be seen through, "Now this is my kinda building, I'm definitely buying myself one of these when I get the chance." He laughed his head off, he looked over to the Front Door where he expected Calrex to be, so he sauntered over and sat against the wall to rest as he awaited the Ultramarine Knight to finish his battle with whatever he was against.

1/3 OOC Regen

ID: 50106 CD: 3

Ssendom 118/193 +6

ID: 50365
Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3) = 8
Loot List: 15 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 
Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +2) = 8 (+2 Damage)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated(11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 13 Remaining)

"Alright, just another...Gh!"

Right as Calrex rushed forward to prepare another attack assault he felt his side get slammed into by the golem's weapon. Gritting his teeth the bluenette endured the blow as he saw a huge chunk of his health disappear, "So...it managed to bypass all that mitigation. It's like a more powerful version of the Snow Beast quest..."

Closing the rest of the distance he executed <<Meteor Break>> once again as the Grand Blade glowed with the shining golden aura of the attack as he slammed into the creature once again, unleashing the flurry of strikes and stabs before leaping upwards and delivering the finishing helm strike.

"Come on, come on..."

Even though his attack came close to finishing off the golem, its health remained at a single point remaining, "Geezes...you kidding me. Well, at least I can finish it off with another light tap."

Calrex 148/276 (100 DMG)
   Energy 13/57 (-11+1)

Gargantuan Golem Defender Twin 1/200 (10+1 DMG * 11 Art / 2 Special = 61 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

Dom could hear the fighting happening through the door, it was feint but there was definitely sound coming from the other side. Dom shrugged his shoulders and looked at the hp bar of his party member in the visual HUD. Calrex had taken a serious blow from what he could inquiry, "I doubt Calrex is having a hard time hitting the giant if'n that is what he is fighting. The Ultramarine Knight is a relentless fighter, that's what I figured out when dueling him." The Berserker talked to himself to kill the time, he flicked his finger down and took out an information broker note about this quest. He tapped on his armor to have Amethyst bask the blood driven warrior in it's fire healing him even more.

2/3 OOC Regen

ID: 50400 CD: 8

Ssendom 139/193 +6 +15

ID: 50457
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11 (Vengeful Riposte Activated)
Loot Dice: 18 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 21 (Bonus Loot)
Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +2) = 7 (+1 Damage)
<<Parry>> Activated (2 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 12 Remaining)

"Okay...next strike will...shoot."

Right as Calrex was about to ready his finishing attack the golem let out a roar as it brought its massive weapon up and around, coming down with a powerful vertical strike, "No time to evade this time around. Alright then."

Lowering his stance for stability the bluenette placed his left hand against the backside of the Grand Blade as he gave a calming breath, his eyes narrowing in focus. The slab of rock came down, but right as it touched the blue steel Calrex shoved it to the side as the aura from his <<Parry>> skill triggered. The hunk of rock crashed into the ground, detached from the arm as the hilt end moved in an arc upwards, with the end of the stone blade as an axis point. Leaping upwards the bluenette gave a calming breach as he got close to the end of the hilt before spinning a full 360 degrees, releasing the energy of the Vengeful Riposte skill mod at the end.

The hilt shot back down with remarkable force, smashing into the golem's head as it instantly broke into crystals. Landing on his feet the Ultramarine Knight gave a small sigh, stumbling for a second from the sheer amount of damage he had endured before straightening himself, "Alright...just possible the boss to go. Hopefully Dom made it in alright."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 1 Material + 1000 col (Mob HP 200 * 5 col = 1000)

Calrex 98/276 (100+1 DMG / 2 Parry = 50  DMG)
   Energy 12/57 (-2+1)

Gargantuan Golem Defender Twin -24/200 (50 Vengeful Ripsote / 2 MIT = 25 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

Dom was snoring out loud, with Amethyst laying across the hydra skull. He was waiting for Calrex to finish his battle against whatever it was he was up against for so long that he ended up falling down into a nap. He followed a strange dream set, many things occurred and reminders of the past, present, and what could happen in the future of Dom's Aincrad life. He jerked forward after having a realization within his dream of what he was slowly beginning to become with the rage of the Berserker flowing through him, "The Unique Skill is beginning to change my mentality." He muttered to himself looking over to the door, "I can't like Calrex know." He stated in a slightly worried voice.

ID: 50506 CD: 4

Ssendom 145/193 +6

(2 Posts Until Full Energy Recovery / +6 HP)

Pushing the door open Calrex gave a small sigh as he made his way inside, "Geezes this is gonna be a pa..."

Looking the bluenette was able to make out the figure of his teammate as he jogged over, "Looks like you made it out alright as well. In any case sorry for the delay. Ready to continue this little escapade?"

"I think Dom was napping just now. Geezes how long did it take for me to finish off that golem? It required a vengeful riposte as well. It hit like a freaking truck. In any case, as long as my health comes back to useable levels we should be alright. If Lady Vayne was any indicator to this area, whatever awaits us at the end might be even more difficult, and with our current states it might not be optimal for another player-level NPC fight."

Calrex 104/276 (+6 HP)
   Energy 13/57 (+1)

Dom looked at Calrex who happened to come right back up to him, Dom noticed his health was dangerously low if they were going to just continue forward and try to face the boss head on. He sighed and looked at the Ultramarine Knight, "You need to sit and regenerate some health back, I can't use the Healing Fog again for a long period of time. I suspect that the boss will be as tough as Lady Vayne... if not tougher." He patted the shoulder of Calrex as he stood up, "So I can initiate the fight as you finish recuperating all of your energy. But I need health to return as well." Dom mentioned to his friend just as his entire body glowed a vibrant green restoring a massive amount of his health, "Well, son of a gun. Now it trigger." He laughed.

ID: 50528 CD: 10

Ssendom 189/193 +44

(1 Posts Until Full Energy Recovery / +6 HP)

"Yeah, probably a good idea. Taking on a sub-dungeon boss with less than half health is suicide."

Sitting down the bluenette gave a sigh of relief as he saw his health climb a small fraction more and his energy flashed a second time. With one more second he would be back to full stamina, even though his health was certainly still going to be low. "I'm guessing both the Healing Fog and Amethyst are both recharging right now huh? Well at least this is a good time to do so. It would have been worse if we were still in the middle of combat."

Calrex 110/276 (+6 HP)
   Energy 14/57 (+1)

Dom noticed that he was completely topped off, "Well, Suicide is never a good thing. The people in this world need someone like you, a through and through hero who will be ready to save the day." Dom complimented him, but there might of been a hint that he was talking about a much more serious matter. Dom couldn't really get the thought out of his head, "Yeah, the healing fog takes a few days to replenish. And Amethyst is taking his nap." Dom looked back over toward the Amethyst door and sighed, "Beyond that door is a powerful enemy. I rarely get the feeling of excitement you know?" He chuckled.

(Full Energy Recovery / +6 HP)

"Heh hero? I never really thought of myself in that fashion. Besides if we're going by titles I'm fairly sure Zel would be the hero of this game. Wouldn't go as far as to say everything I've done would save the day."

The bluenette gave a friendly smirk as he spoke, although the brunette's face gave Calrex some concern, "Pretty sure that was meant to be a lighthearted compliment, but that had some sincerity and seriousness behind it. What in the world would make Dom say those words like that?...It might be something I'll need to look into after we're done here."

Looking as his energy fully replenished the Ultramarine Knight gave a nod, "Understood. Hopefully enough I can trigger both Battle Healing and Meditation at once. That should be enough to bring me back to a decent level of HP."

Calrex 116/276 (+6 HP)
   Energy 57/57

Dom opened his bags to see if he had anything he could use to heal up Calrex but came up with nothing, "I don't have any way to boost your regeneration any, I ran out of Health Crystals when I battled you in the Arena all that time ago." He stated. There were many things to consider, but worrying over Calrex wasn't one of them. The man was a good friend to Dom and helped him when he needed it, and did the same for him. "Let me start combat, I'll hold the attention of the boss. Just go all out and use your strongest skills against him." He told the man, not giving him an option, "And don't try to stop me." He laughed, "Your health is too low to adequately do so." Dom walked up the stairs to the doors and pushed it open.

Through the door there sat an old man with a massive Twin Blade floating over head with a green energy gripping it. Dom approached the man ripping Scarecrow Sickle out of it's socket, "I am sorry sir... But your life ends here." Dom apologized.

The man's beard was a magnificent white, the hair on his head matched perfectly all the way around. His robes were a royal display of purple, white, and gold. The old man moved his hand forward, "Young Boy, you being here must mean that my wife is finally dead. The wretched hag stuck me in this room without the ability to end my own life. Now the blade set to protect me from death will give us both ours!" He shouted in a psychotic bliss.

The blade changed from a green passive energy, into a red furious energy and launched toward Dom cleaving into him twice. Immediately Dom realized that the enemy wasn't the Insane Lord Vayne, but the weapon that was set to keep the crazed fool inside. Dom grabbed onto the blade as it took itself away from him. Flying through the air, Dom dropped and sliced through the blade completely as he landed on the ground, "Now this is an interesting battle."

ID: 50535 BD: 6+3=8 CD: 12 MD: 8-2=6

Ssendom 176/193 -104 +39 +48
   NRG: 29/41 -12

TwinSword of Lady Vayne 456/720 -72 (36x2 Thorns) -192
100 DMG (Hits twice. Mitigation Applied to both attacks. Also for Thorns)

ID: 50580
Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +3) = 13 (+2 Damage)
Craft Dice: 11 (Battle Healing Activated)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 46 Remaining)

"Heh fair point. Alright then, I'll leave the opening strike to you. Let's take this thing down as fast as we can."

Entering alongside Ssendom Calrex looked at the strange sight as what appeared to be some kind of cutscene-scripted interaction took place, with the sword floating above suddenly becoming sentient and striking at the brunette. Gritting his teeth the bluenette gave a calming breath before reaching back and grasping the Grand Blade, "Hit this thing with all I've got..."

Rushing forward he simultaneously triggered both <<Charge>> and <<Meteor Break>> once again as the sword blazed alight with the shining golden glow of his Sword Art. At the same time it seemed a critical hit was assured as two of the blue diamond gateways appeared in front of him. Passing through each one seemed to catapult him to an even higher level of speed before he slammed straight into the sword, unleashing the flurry of blows iconic of the <<Martial Arts>> skill linked attack, finishing with a falling helm strike.

"No kidding. First a player-level NPC, then an underground aristocratic lair, then giant golems, now a floating sword. Certainly a mix of encounters we've got going here." 

Ssendom 176/193
   Energy: 29/41
Calrex 130/276 (+14 Battle Healing)
   Energy: 46/57 (-11)

TwinSword of Lady Vayne 291/720 (10+3+2 DMG * 11 Art = 165 DMG / Stunned Until Next Turn)

Edited by Calrex

Dom was done playing around, this blade was just a toy in the grand scheme of things. And unfortunately Calrex just had to crit the mob, luckily the ultramarine Knight used a stunning move which seemed like a good thing. Until the Blade ignored his stun and launched straight for him. Dom grabbed a damage crystal out of his bag and triggered it while the blade flew toward Calrex. Dom launched toward the blade at full speed triggering his strongest sword art, behind his back he also activated blood of the champion as it was a prime time to use something different. The blade horribly missed Calrex since it's motions were quite obvious, Dom ripped his Curved Greatsword through it but left it just barely alive enough as it crashed into the wall sticking itself in place.

ID: 50594 MD: 2-4
ID: 50595 BD: 2 + 3 + 1

Ssendom 193/193
   Energy: 18/41 (-11)
Calrex 130/276
   Energy: 46/57

TwinSword of Lady Vayne 3/720 ((16+6+2) * 12 = 288)
100 DMG (Hits twice. Mitigation Applied to both attacks. Also for Thorns) [IMMUNE TO STATUS EFFECTS]

ID: 50597
Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +3) = 12 (+1 Damage)
Basic Attack Used (1 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 46 Remaining)

As Ssendom intercepted the sword Calrex gave a nod as he rushed after it. Since it was on its last bit of HP he didn't bother with using a Sword Art as he gave a calming breath. The Grand Blade's edge seemed to shine as he cut downwards, the sword instantly shattering into pieces as he gave a sigh of relief, "Alright, sword's down. Do we have to take care of the lord next?"

Turning around the bluenette saw that his answer was already given. Lord Vayne seemed to have simply withered away silently after the sword's destruction, with Calrex shaking his head before resheathing his sword, "Alright, well with that I believe that means this dungeon is complete."

Ssendom 193/193
   Energy: 18/41
Calrex 130/276
   Energy: 46/57 (-1+1)

TwinSword of Lady Vayne -7/720 (10 DMG)

Edited by Calrex