[PP-F5] 《Butcher of the Sands》(Calrex)

Zandra relaxed when Calrex told her that he and Teayre was lower leveled but they still made it. She started to get into that focus she needed when she was up against a strong mob."That sounds like a relief." She said and looked at him."Also I have both the first aid skill and a mass heal crystal at the ready. So it would take quite some time for us to die. With that, Im ready to kill this mob, fun with a challenge. Is this the one where mitigation dosent matter?" She had heard somewhere that a hard boss on five had that ability. So she changed from her Dark angel armour to wear the, in this heat, more comfortable Holy armour of the eagle, good quality. Then she attached her ice braclet."Now Im ready."

Zandra followed Calrex thru the spears.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 47211
Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +3) = 12 (+1 Damage)
Loot Dice: 17 (Calrex (11-20) is targeted)
Mob Dice: 6
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge (Bull Rush)>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 46 Remaining)

Right as Calrex confirmed his teammate was ready he looked forward to see the lizardman field boss known as Sando Satsu appear. Looking at the creature he gave a small smirk, seeing that unlike the times he had traveled with Dameon, this creature had apparently not scaled up to his level, "Let's see just how far I've come from back then..."

Giving a calming breath he rushed forward as he accelerated forward with his <<Charge>> skill. A flower-like pattern appeared in front of him made up of four dark blue diamonds like a gateway. As he stepped through it seemed to catapult him forward as the Grand Blade II lit alight with the shining golden glow of his most powerful Sword Art <<Meteor Break>>. Coming into striking range he quickly endured the creature's oversized crescent blade before slamming full force into it's torso,  unleashing the rapid barrage of slashes. Reinforcing his grip with his off hand his attacks bit deep before he knocked the field boss back before leaping upwards, delivering a falling helm strike to the creature.

The onslaught of attacks also triggered Calrex's <<Charge>> skill mod, Bull Rush, which inflected the stunned state on the lizardman as he stepped back, "Alright go for it Zandra!"

HP List
Calrex:
 223/263 (40 DMG)
   Energy: 46/57 (-11)
Zandra: 132/132
   Energy: 33/33

Enemies:
Sando Satsu: 178/350 (13+3+1+1 DMG * 11 Art - 20 MIT = 178 DMG / Stunned Until Next Turn)
DMG: 40
MIT: 20
Cull of the Meek: On a natural roll of 10 he will spin with his weapon at maximum reach hitting everyone in the fight. He will gain 4 hp per person hit.
Dominus: When he reaches 70 hp, he grows massive in size upping his damage to 50 and mitigation to 30 for the rest of the fight.

Edited by Calrex

Zandra saw her powerful friend charge forward against the big reptilian humanoid that stood infront of them. Thou Zandra have just fougth a demon and almost took it down on her own. Then this would be a real piece of cake. After Calexs attack it have lost half his health."That was pretty good Cal. Gonna take some time for me to match that. Then she prepared to do another pair of backflips.

She charged up the Aerial spin appraoching the reptile."Im not as strong as my friend over here, but I can still make you feel pain."she said and next moment she made a backflip. The chain on her whip made a vertical red stripe on its chest. Just when she landed she repeated the action. Now he had less then a third of his health left."Go for it Cal. I know you can do it."

BD: 5+2=7 Hit 11x2x4=88-20=68 Damage

Energy: 25/33

Sando satsu: 110/350

Gonna add the rest and make it look proper when at computer. You can reply :)

Edited by Zandra Zvift

ID: 47308
Battle Dice: 1 (Accuracy +3) = 4
Craft Dice: 10 (<<Battle Healing>> Activated / <<Meditation>> Stage 2 Activated)
Loot Dice: 19 (Calrex (11-20) is targeted)
Mob Dice: 8 (Disregarded Due to Stun)
<<Meditation>> Activated (1 Energy Recovered / 

"Heh, I'm sure I can."

Calrex gave a nod as he focused his attention back to the field boss as his grip on the Grand Blade II tightened. Rushing forward he planned to trigger <<Charge>, but right as he was going to suddenly he felt his foot catch on the handle of a spear that was buried in the sand. He quickly exhaled as he stumbled a few paces before steadying his stance, "Shoot, that's new."

Looking over he confirmed that the lizardman remained still, still stunned from his previous attack. As he looked up he saw that his health had partially climbed back up from his <<Battle Healing>> skill.

"Sorry Zandra, give me a sec. I'll finish this thing off once my turn comes around again."

Giving a calm series of breaths a light blue aura began to form around him as his <<Meditation>> skill triggered, restoring even more of his red HP bar. Opening his eyes once more he returned his attention to the monster once more.

HP List
Calrex:
 249/263 (+26 HP)
   Energy: 47/57 (+1)

Enemies:
Sando Satsu: 110/350
DMG: 40
MIT: 20
Cull of the Meek: On a natural roll of 10 he will spin with his weapon at maximum reach hitting everyone in the fight. He will gain 4 hp per person hit.
Dominus: When he reaches 70 hp, he grows massive in size upping his damage to 50 and mitigation to 30 for the rest of the fight.

Edited by Calrex

The reptilian humanoid was down to leass then a third of his health, or she thougth it was a he. But that was for another time to think deeper of, instead she charged up Aerial spin again and got eye-contact with it. She wouldnt have any problems to miss it since it was stunned. But you can never be to focused. Well, probably you can but nevermind. When the art was ready, she released it, making two backflips quickly agter each other. The stunned seemed to be very good this time. Her attack dealt more damage then usual, much more. She jumped back and smirked. The rest should be a piece of cake for you now.'' she said and backed off to give him enough space.

ID: 47333
BD: 10 Crit +2 11+2=13x8=104-20=84 Damage

Calrex: 249/263 (47/57)
Zandra: 132/132 (18/33)

Sando Satsu: 26/350
DMG: 50
MIT: 30

Edited by Zandra Zvift

ID: 47308
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11
Loot Dice: 16 (Calrex (11-20) is targeted) / (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 19 (Materials Found)
Mob Dice: 2 (Evasion +2) = 0
Sword Art <<Vorpal Strike>> Activated (5 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 43 Remaining)

"Heh thanks. This battle's over for sure."

As he focused on their target Calrex gave a calming breath as he lowered his stance, almost similar to that a runner would take when they were at the starting line. The Grand Blade II lit up with the light blue glow of his <<Vorpal Strike>> before he became a flash of blue. The attack made him shoot forward like a shooting star before piercing into the lizardman's chest, his sword passing through before stopping at the handle.

Even though the field boss had toughened itself up before the bluenette struck, it still wasn't enough to keep itself alive as it burst into crystals. Giving a small sigh of relief Calrex flipped his sword into a reverse grip before sliding it back into its sheath, "Alright looks like we're done here as well, heh."

Loot List:
1 Material

HP List
Calrex:
 249/263
   Energy: 43/57 (-5+1)

Enemies:
Sando Satsu: -9/350 (13 DMG * 5 Art - 30 MIT = 35)
DMG: 50
MIT: 30

Edited by Calrex

Zandra watched the blue-haired man charging forward, turning the field boss into small tiny crystals that slowly faded out into nothingness.''Yeapp, we are done.'' she said and walked towards him while the spears faded away and quest complete notification appeared. She closed it with a few swipes.''So, shall we call this a day and head back to town? I feel like a ice-cold bear and a soft chair would be like paradise now.'' She said when thinking on the honey-coloured drink she loved so much. Poured up in a glass with moisture on the outside of the glass and a thick layer of scum almost rinning over the top.

With the battle over Calrex gave a nod as Zandra walked over and inquired if they should call it a day, "Yeah, I think we've done more than enough for one outing. I think some R&R for the rest of today would do just fine for me as well, heh, although I think I might go get some hot coca from Teayre's shop instead of a cold mug of beer."

It was definitely something he enjoyed every single time. Even with the Amethyst Boutique being in its current dreary location, the welcoming smell of the warm chocolate when entering the shop always put him at ease. He had been watching her make it in the past so that he could try and replicate it during her leave of absence, but he still felt that his wife was the master of brewing the dark brown beverage.

''Very well then. Do say hi to her from me.'' Zandra said when Calrex mentioned the red-haired girl. The two players walked back to town.''Very well, take care and see you next time.'' she said and entered the warp gate, moments later she was down at two. She walked out of the gate and headed to a shop where she havent been for quite awhile. A special irishman owned the shop and she planned on giving him a surprise if he was in. Otherwise she would just look up a tavern where she could stop her thirst.

---Complete---

Zandra:
+6 SP (1 Thread +3 Quest +2 Dungeon)
+1430 Col (800 four pages/2 +630 Dungeon)
+6 material (2 mob loot +4 dungeon)

Calrex:
+3 SP (1 Thread +2 Dungeon)
+4070 Col (2640 mob loot +800 four pages/2 +630 Dungeon)
+14 material (10 mob loot +4 dungeon)

Edited by Zandra Zvift