[PP-F5] 《Butcher of the Sands》(Calrex)

Zandra let out a sigh. It felt good to tell someone about her thougths. It made her mind clearer aswell when she actually herd the words coming out from her mouth, and she realised what she actually wanted to do. Its just like she was in the real world. She got ideas that was pwefect in her head, but when telling them to someone she realised how much better it could be in other ways. That wasnt only bad, it have made her learn alot from those countless mistakes.''Thank you very much Calrex, it felt very good to tell someoe about it, Im realy greateful.'' she walked over to him and hugged him, a friendly hug to show realy how much she appreciated him to borrow his ears. She released the grip and took a step back, smiled at the bluenette.''I guess Im luckly Teayre isnt here.''  she said and giggled. Then she looked at the entrance. The wall of sand was still reging outsode. She shrugged her shoulders, she could just use the time to look if there was any usefull materials in here. She swiped a few times in the air and equipped her mask of finding. Then she started to search. There was a special rock that seemed to be useful. The rock was right at the wall, and now when she had the mask equipped, she could see there was some kind of runes written on the wall. The runes was written in a circle, and the middle there was a handprint. She glanced at Calrex before she placed her hand on it. The same second her skin touched the rough surface, she herd a loud 'donk' on the other side. A few seconds later a a part of the wall opened, a four by six feet big opening. She turned to Calrex and said mimiced a kid that shows up a bug to his mother.''Hey Cal, look what I found.''

ID: 45694
LD: 19+2=21 Intermediate dungeon found

Edited by Zandra Zvift
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 45695
Loot Dice: 7 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 10 (No Materials Found)

Calrex's eyes widened for a second at the sudden hug, but as Zandra spoke his friendly smile came back as he gave a nod, "Heh, of course. We're friends after all. But yeah, without context I'm sure that Teayre would ring me out until my health dropped into the danger zone."

"Actually, now that I think of it she nearly did the same when I was helping Meo collect the emerald materials for her birthday. Although, I guess I'm glad she's got such a strong interest in me. As long as she doesn't go too far with it that it becomes and obsession.

Looking over in the direction that Zandra had directed his attention to, seeing the rune pattern trigger a nearby entrance. Looking over he gave a smirk, "Well...looks like we've stumbled upon a dungeon. Nice work Zandra!"

Making sure his equipment was at the ready he gave a calming breath, looking forward, "Well, if you're ready we can head inside. I'll take point, that way if anything attacks from the front they'll target me first."

Edited by Calrex

Before they entered, Zandra realised a critical mistake she had done. Up until now she had forgot to equip her armour and whip. She opened up her inventory and after a few swipes she was clad in her new Dark angekl armour and at her waist the Whip of the warrior. With the new equipments her stats had got a real boost. She didnt thougth she would gonna have to do any healing so instead she had her crimson genesis. Then she was ready and the two adventurers walked thru the secret door, Calrex took the lead. First they walked down a stair. It was realy small, only a meter wide and one and about two meter tall. More then once a screatch was herd by their metal armours scratched the stone walls. The stair led down almost 45o. They walked the stair for about a hundred meters until it ended in a wooden door. Calrex tried it and it opened easily. For a moment Zandra thougth it would be locked and it was a dead end or they needed a key. When they walked thru the door they came out in a big circular room. Torches on the walls lit up the room. In the middle there was a pool with non-transparent water, or some other kind of liquid. On the other side of the room there was a stranged formed opening. The only thing you could see from there was a bright shining light. They had only took a few steps when they herd a loud sound and circles appeared in the pool.''Calrex, what was that?'' Zandra said, her eyes searching the room to see what was the source of the sound.

Spoiler

death_patha-1_zpst3njdhma.jpg

After descending the staircase Calrex made note of the architecture as if shifted from the cavernous appearance to one that was manmade, fashioned and formed into something that was more akin to a palace or temple than anything else. However, as Zandra brought his attention to the loud noise and the circles in the pool. Extending a hand out he motioned for the dark-haired woman to get back as he kept the Grand Blade at the ready, "I think we might have a guest coming up from the pool. Keep your whip ready for a Stun attack..."

Stepping forward the bluenette stood a few paces from the water's edge. Flipping his sword into a reverse grip the Ultramarine Knight raised it high as it became coated in the light blue aura of his <<Howl>> skill. As it reached maximum strength he pierced the ground in front of him, releasing the energy in a monstrous roar the emanated from the sword itself. The sound wave shot out through the room.

Retrieving his weapon Calrex gave a small calming breath, readying himself for the potential fight to come.

Zandra detached the whip from her whip and held it in a tight grip. Her eyes was fixated on the pool in the middle of the room. After the loud sound the whole room turned completly silent, after a few seconds a loud <<Howl>> was herd from the man infront of her. From the water, a mysterious creature appeared. She had never seen anything like it before, like something between a fish and a human. Zandra looked at with eyes wide open.''Glurgh glargh filtili!'' the mysterious creature said. It must be some kind of language that Zandra didnt understand. At the same time, four more ceratuers appeared, it looked like they walked out from the four segments of the wall on the other side of the room. No, it looked like they was made out of the wall itself. The four creatures stood still and silent. They looked like humans but with greenbrown skin, and they wielded a sword and a wooden shield. Then the fish made a backflip and landed on the other side of the pool.''Glirguh!'' it screamed while pointing on the two adventurers. The warriors let out a grawl and charged towards Calrex. While they ran they each was surronded by a red aura. Since the warriors was consentrated on Calrex, Zandra saw her opportunity.''You can handle those right Calrex? I go for mister fish.''She almost hugged the wall when she darted past the attacking mobs and aimed for the fish. While she ran she charged up her Ground shaker sword art. When there was only a few meters left Zandra jumped into the air and made a front flip. When she landed, the momentum that was built up in the chain whip slammed the ground infront of the fish, making the floor itself to crack.

Spoiler

11c6699429731f928535c5bda131689c_zpssgwd
HP: 66
Mit: 17
Dmg: 45

Mummy_zpsrpxmcz5k.jpg
HP: xxx/xxx
Mit: xx
Dmg: 30

Spoiler

ID: 45967
BD: 6 Hit 11x1x7=77-17=60
MD:1 Miss

Zandra: 132/132 (33/33) H: 1
Calrex: xxx/xxx (xx/xx) H: 3

Fish leader: 6/66

Sand-warrior 1: xxx/xxx
Sand-warrior 2: xxx/xxx
Sand-warrior 3: xxx/xxx
Sand-warrior 4: xxx/xxx

Edited by Zandra Zvift

ID: 45993
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11
Mob Dice: 1 (Evasion +2) = -1
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 43 Remaining)

As the five enemies appeared Calrex narrowed his eyebrows in focus as he gave a calming breath. Hearing Zandra's command he gave a nod as he lowered himself into his fighting stance, "You got it!"

Rushing forward he set his eyes on the four sand warriors, triggering his <<Charge>> skill. At the same time the Grand Blade II began to glow with the blue aura representative of prepping his Sword Art. Leaping upwards he oriented his body parallel to the ground as his sword began to crackle with the electrical energy of his <<Lightning Fall>> attack. Descending he pierced the ground with the sword as the energy shot out from the weapon, jumping across the ground until it reached the four warriors, the lightning bolts shooting through each as their healths dropped past half.

Extracting his sword from the ground he gave a calming exhale, "Should be done with the next attack!"

HP List
Zandra: 132/132 (33/33) H: 1
Calrex: 263/263 (43/57) H: 3

Fish leader: 6/66

Sand-warrior 1: 53/132 (13+3 DMG * 7 Art - 33 MIT = 79 DMG)
Sand-warrior 2: 53/132 (AOE)
Sand-warrior 3: 53/132 (AOE)
Sand-warrior 4: 53/132 (AOE)
DMG: 25
MIT: 33

Edited by Calrex

Zandra glanced at Calrex when she herd the lightning sound that was jerd from the mans sword art. The healthbars of the warriors was down to less then half. That Calrex was realy in an other league then her. A movement infront of her made her return to reality and her own battle. What the whip lacked in area attacks, it compensated with single target ones. Thou she needed to be grandmaster to get access to that nasty sword art. She looked at the leaders health bar. It was down in the red zone. Zandra could kill it with almost anyone of her attacks. To save energy she picked one of the weakest one. When she felt it was ready, she activated it and reduced the health of her opponent to zero. It exploded into hundreds of pixels. Zandra turned around to go help Calrex if he needed any help.

Spoiler

ID: 46068

BD: 3+1+2=6 Hit 11x1x3=33-17=16 Damage

MD: 4 Miss

LD: 2 No extra loot

Zandra: 132/132 (24/33) H:2

Fish leader: 0/66 DEAD

Loot: 1 snowflake +1 material

Edited by Zandra Zvift

ID: 46075
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) =7
Mob Dice: 1 (Evasion +2) = -1
Loot Dice: 16 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 19 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 30 Remaining)

Calrex heard a nearby monster's destruction as he saw Zandra eliminate the fish creature with a strike from her whip. He gave a smirk and a congratulatory nod before his focus came back to the four sand warriors in front of him. With a quick calming breath he leapt upwards once again as the Grand Blade II crackled alight with his <<Lightning Fall>> Sword Art once again. Piercing the ground as he came back down the lightning energy shot out as it shot through the four creatures once again. This time none were left standing as each burst into crystals.

With a sigh of relief the bluenette resheathed his sword, "Alright, that looks like the last of them for now."

Loot List:
4 Materials
Bonus Loot: 4 Materials + 2640 col (Mob HP 132 (4) * 5 col = 2640)

HP List
Zandra: 132/132 (24/33) H: 2
Calrex: 263/263 (30/57) H: 3

Fish leader: 0/66

Sand-warrior 1: -5/132 (13 DMG * 7 Art - 33 MIT = 58 DMG)
Sand-warrior 2: -5/132 (AOE)
Sand-warrior 3: -5/132 (AOE)
Sand-warrior 4: -5/132 (AOE)
DMG: 25

Edited by Calrex

Zandra slowly walked back to Calrex while she was looking at the sword-man doing his thing, making quick work of the warriors. She knew he would make it. She glanced at their health bars, it seemed none of them had been even hit. But if they would, the damage would have been almost zero due to their heavy metal armours.''Well, that was pretty easy wasnt it?'' she said while looking at the last crystal fade out into nothingness. It was kind of beutiful to see the mobs burst into crystals. It wasnt only because it looked beutiful, but also every single mob that was killed, was one lesser chance for any player to get game over, both in here and out in the real.''So, do you need to stay and recover energy or shall we continue straigth away? For me it dosent matter.''

(2 Posts remaining until Full Recharge)

"Heh, yeah, nothing too dangerous for sure."

Giving a nod Calrex scanned the immediate area for any signs of another threat, but it seemed the danger had passed for now. Looking at his energy bar he saw he had reduced it to just a little bit above half as he shook his head, "I should be alright to continue for now, but if you feel we need to take a rest I'm good either way."

He gave a small stretch before looking around the area again, "Alright, where does it look like we go next from here?"

HP List
Calrex: 263/263
   Energy: 31/57 (+1)

So as usual with everyone she meets, also including herself, letting the other one decide. Not only about resting, but also when to head out, what to head out to, what way to go, and alot of other situations. She gave Calrex a warm and friendly smile."You are a realy strong player mister highest level. But you are also very, very kindhearted. Many would probably brag about it and expect other to respect and do what you say. But you seems to listen to other player to hear their opinions. Im realy thankful for beeing your friend."she said to the bluenette."Im also a little jealous on Teayre."she added with a wink.

"If you not need to recover energy, I guess we move on. Probably thru that opening." She pointed at the gate opposite to the door they exited a few minutes ago.

OOC: Do you wanna design next room/mobs?

OOC: Sure thing

Calrex gave a friendly smile, although he felt a bead of sweat form on the side of his head at Zandra's last comment. He gave a laugh before responding, "Hey now, don't go talking like that, or else I'll have two people coming after me. I don't all the health and mitigation in the world would be able to withstand their fury, heh."

"Besides, most of the stuff I do just feels like the best choice in the long run. If you're a jerk to everyone, eventually you'll run out of people you can rely on."

Giving a nod the bluenette took point once again as he stepped through the opening in the room, heading further into the dungeon. As they continued on Calrex saw that the corridor they were moving through descended further before opening up into an odd sight.

Spoiler

700_A.jpg

It seemed to be a large doorway leading somewhere outside. However, as the two entered the room the Ultramarine Knight looked up to the upper level, seeing two shadows descend from above before landing in view.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20080527032737&path-prefix=en

Quickly drawing his sword Calrex turned to Zandra as he gave a nod, "I'll take one, you get the other!"

Giving a calming breath before rushing forward he readied the Grand Blade II to strike.

ID: 46236
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7
Mob Dice: 7 (Evasion +2) = 5
Loot Dice: 10 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 13 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 21 Remaining)

Rushing forward he triggered his most powerful combination: A <<Charge>> empowered <<Meteor Break>> Sword Art attack. His sword light alight with the shining golden glow of the attack before he slammed full force into the guard, interrupting its attack before it could come out. Following with the rapid series of slashes and tackles the creature was promptly eliminated by the attacks as the bluenette finished his combination with a helm splitter strike.

"Alright you're up!"

Loot List:
1 Material

HP List
   Energy: 21/57 (-11+1)
Zandra: 132/132
   Energy: 26/33

Enemies:
Sand Guard: -4/150 (13+3+1 DMG * 11 Art - 33 MIT = 154 DMG)
Sand Guard 2: 150/150
DMG: 30

Edited by Calrex

Zandra followed close after Calrex, had her whip in a close grip to be ready for anything. When they walked thru the gate they came out in a much huger room with the design of a cathedral or curch. Thou it looked like it was under reperations since there was several wooden platforms above them. Zandra spotted there was a ladder atached to one of the pillars leading up to a platform.''Calrex, maybe we sgould g...'' she got interrupted by a creature exits the shadows and jumped down infront of them, block their way to continue. Then Calrex told her to take care of one while he takes the other. Zandra saw him jump in and do a complicated chain of attacks and moves. When he was done his enemy pixelated and he told her it was her turn now.''So its me now. Here I come.'' she said and charged up her Aerial spin sword art and rushed to her opponent. About a meter from him she stopped, looked into his tiny red eyes and smirked. She activated her <Consentration> skill, but it seemed it was still on cooldown, so she lost her opportunity to attack. Thou it gave the enemy a chance to strike. It raised its right hand and let the saber fall in a vertical chop on her left shoulder and down. Her armour took almost the whole damage so it wasnt dangerous at all.

ID: 46284
BD: 3+2=5 Miss
MD: 7 Hit 30-57=1 Damage

Zandra: 131/132 (25/33) H: 0
Calrex: 263/263 (21/57)

Sand guard 1: 0/150 DEAD
Sand guard 2: 150/150

Edited by Zandra Zvift

ID: 46337
Battle Dice: 3 (Accuracy +3) = 6 (Disregarded Due to No Action Taken)
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 22 Remaining)

Calrex checked to make sure that Zandra wasn't in any danger. As he saw that the young woman had more than enough mitigation against her foe he gave a small sigh of relief before he began to scan their surroundings for any hints towards their next location. One of which was the ladder that his teammate had pointed out as he looked upwards. Unfortunately, it seemed the shadows that blocked the view above prevented any chance of him seeing upwards unless he actually ascended the vertical climb.

"Let's wrap this battle up. Once we're finished here we can start discerning the next place we need to go."

HP List
   Energy: 22/57 (+1)
   Energy: 26/33

Enemies:
Sand Guard: 0/150
Sand Guard 2: 150/150

Edited by Calrex

After Zandra had missed the target she thougth Calrex was gonna jump in and finish it off. But instead he scanned the room. Did he looked for where to go next before the fight was over? Well, actually his fight was over, now it was hers left. Then he commented that they should wrap it up and continue.''Excuse me for not beeing as strong as mister highest level. I did consentrated in ranking up my first aid, so havent ranked up my combat skills that much, except whip that soon, not yet, gonna be grandmaster. Except that Im like a beginner.''all this she said with her eyes on Calrex while preparing her Aerial spin. When it was ready she let it activate and she made two backflips, the chain-whip striking the mob once each round. It seemed it didnt liked it since next moment it charged and choped her with its saber. She held her arm infront of her like holding a shield, but there was no shield there. The weapon of the enemy just scratched off, just barely effecting her health bar.''I do would appreciate some help here. Thou please dont kill it.''

ID: 46367
BD: 8 Hit 11x2x4=88-33=55 Damage
MD: 9 Crit +1 31-57=1 Damage

Zandra: 130/132 (18/33) H: 1

Sand guard 2: 95/150

Edited by Zandra Zvift

ID: 46436
Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +3) = 9
Sword Art <<Star Quint Prominence>> Activated (9 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 14 Remaining)

Calrex gave a nod as Zandra responded and requested that he deal some damage to the attacking creature, "Sure thing!"

Quickly lowering into his stance for triggering <<Star Quint Prominence>> the Grand Blade II blazed alight with the familiar light blue glow of his techniques before the bluenette rushed forward. Since the guard was preoccupied with attacking his teammate the creature didn't see the incoming trio of strikes as the slashes formed a star in the air.

His attack complete Calrex confirmed that the creature had been stunned, "Alright go for it!"

HP List
   Energy: 14/57 (-9+1)
   Energy: 18/33

Enemies:
Sand Guard: 0/150
Sand Guard 2: 50/150 (13 DMG * 6 Art - 33 MIT = 45 DMG / Stunned Until Next Turn)

Edited by Calrex

Zandra nooded towards Calrex when he jumped in and removed a third of its health, made it possible for Zandra to deliver a finishing strike on the creature. She took a few moments to consentrate, activating her <Consentration> skill to be sure her strike is gonna strike its target. She prepared her Aerial spin once again. She so much wanted to rank up her whip, it was energy-consuming with making backflips in this heavy armour. But that was probably only her imagination. Well, she activated it and made two backflips, reducing the creature to zero health, making it explode into an ocean of blue and white crystals.''There, that went pretty smooth didnt it? You think its long way to the boss?'' Zandra said while attaching her whip to her hip and then turned to Calrex for his oppinion.''Where to go next?''

ID: 46367
BD: 3+1+2=6 Hit 11x2x4=88-33=55 Damage
MD: Dead before action
LD: 7 No extra loot

Zandra: 130/132 (11/33)

Sand guard 2: 0/150 DEAD

Loot: 2 snowflakes +2 materials

Edited by Zandra Zvift

(2 Posts Remaining Until Full Recharge)

"Hm...I'm not exactly sure. The battles I went through were more spaced out, plus I believe I only fought a total of four enemies before I encountered the boss room. Here we've already fought seven. I have a feeling we should be finding the lair soon, the question is just how soon."

With the battle over Calrex viewed the rafters once again. They were still blanketed by darkness above, meaning that he was not able to discern if there was any clue as to their next location, "Tch, I would have been able to see just fine with Night Vision and Reveal, but without them it's really a toss up if I'm able to find anything in the shadows up there."

Flipping the Grand Blade II into a reverse grip he resheathed it before giving one last look, "Well, it looks like we've got two choices. We could ascend to the upper areas and try to find a way out, or it looks like there is a small doorway leading somewhere against that wall."

HP List
   Energy: 15/57 (+1)

Calrex was right, when she was in a dungeon alone, she also fougth only four creatures. And now they have almost slayyed twice as many. Was it because they was two? Or maybe just the dungeons spawned at different qualitys. If thats the case, then she was glad the dungeon she found didnt was as hard as this one. She would probably never be able to fight thru this many enemies all on her own, or she would but it would take days, maybe not days, but many hours. But now she was here with Calrex, and he seems to be able to handle several of them at once. But enough of daydreaming, she had to focus on the situation they was in now. There seemed to be two ways to go, either get to the upper areas, or a doorway at the wall.''Well, which one do you think we should take?''

(1 Post Remaining Until Full Recharge)

"Hm...going from what I can tell the upper area might prove more treacherous, because we're going to need to deal with possible enemies, limits stepping areas, and limited light."

Looking over at the doorway Calrex directed over towards it, "Most likely our safer choice would likely be heading that way. If we head upwards we'll probably have to deal with treacherous stepping areas, as well as limited lighting."

Putting his hands into his jacket pockets the Ultramarine Knight gave the area another once over with his eyes. The dungeon seemed to be laid out in a simple design, with each room being isolated from the others by corridors and stairways. It would only make sense if they continued to stick with that particular generated algorithm.

HP List
   Energy: 16/57 (+1)

Edited by Calrex