[Shop-F1]Wind-Dancer's Leather and Cloth

Miaki approached the slowly crowding stall run by <>. "I heard you were growing in popularity so I thought it would be smart to get an order in here. I don't actually have any cloth mats on me yet, but if you just tell me what I need I'll get them in no time!" He took a breath and started to describe the time of item he wanted. "You see I have this trench coat and fedora wearing style I've come to like alot. But I want to have something with some stat mods to it."

Customer Name: Miaki

Item Type : <>

Item Description: I want something simple in design, not too fancy at all. I'd like it to have to inner pockets and the length to reach my ankles.

Powers/Enhancements: I'd like <> quality; and I'm willing to grind mobs until I get enough mats for the job and payment. Far as modifiers go, I'm not too familiar with all there is out there. I'm a front liner and a katana wielder if that might help you in what would be ideal for someone like me. If you would like to inquire more from me, PM me and we can discuss options.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day in Aincrad, and Ayane had already busied herself working on something new. Humming softly to herself and trimming her pattern, she went through her preparations and began to initiate the crafting attempt by mimicking the motions of pulling a needle and thread through the material. Then she slipped, and everything went to hell. She knew the instant her needle missed the highlighted area that this wasn't going to be good. A moment later she cursed under her breath. The resulting craft was little more than a pile of ruined scraps. This was by far the worst display of her talents yet. With a muttered phrase of disgust, she discarded the ruined object, letting it break into polygons. Well, that certainly wasn't a good start to the day.

Craft die: 1

Epic Fail!

-1 mat

Taking a few moments to prepare a new pattern Ayane carefully threaded a needle and prepared to make a second crafting attempt. She had something in mind, and to that end she prepared her pattern and put needle to cloth, initiating her crafting attempt. This time she was very pleased, as the bright flash of light dissipated to reveal a handsome ankle length coat. Using Gargoyle Hide had been a very good idea, as the black coat was a full length long coat made of supple black leather, with heavier leather armoring in the shoulders and chest. This would make an incredible show piece, she could put it right beside the Flame Tyrant's Raiment. Checking the name, she shivered The Abyss, well that was certainly an impressive name, further inspection revealed that the item was of Rare quality, showing impressive craftsmanship. This was truly an item to be proud of as a craftsman.

Craft die: 11

Rare Item!

-1 mat

The Abyss

Description: This Leather Coat provides the user with a greater chance to brace for an incoming attack.

Ability: -2 On Opponents Combat Dice

Ayane hummed softly to herself as she prepared her materials, this recent having selected the type of cloth item she had wanted, browsing through the rather exhausting menus as she did her best to get the item just right. Satisfied that she had everything correct, she began to cut her patterns using the handy system assist to ensure she was preparing the material correctly. Taking needle in hand, and piercing where indicated, she initiated her crafting attempt. A few moments and a bright glow later, she smiled. This was shaping up to be a pretty good day. laying on the table before her was an elaborately carved leather armlet that looked like a decorative celtic bracelet.

Craft die: 10

Uncommon Item!

-1 mat

The Eagle Eye Band

Quality: Uncommon

Description: This Leather armlet lets the player strike quickly and accurately.

Ability: +1 to Battle Dice

Well, so far it had been a good day. Satisfied with her last two crafting attempts, Ayane set about working on something new and different. This time she wanted to create a nice out of combat clothing option. Humming softly to herself and trimming her pattern, she went through her preparations and began to initiate the crafting attempt by mimicking the motions of pulling a needle and thread through the material. One bright flash later, she was gazing down at a handsome western style tuxedo. It was certainly different, but MMO gamers were known for their bizarre fashion qualities. After all, questing reward gear rarely matched in color.

Craft die: 6

Good Item!

-1 mat

The Mogul Tuxedo

Quality: Good

Description: A dapper black tuxedo with a fashionable bow tie.

Ability: Looks damn good, +9999 to Awesome Badassitude!

Ayane hung her head and groaned at the item before her. Okay, it wasn't really that bad, but still... After such a great day yesterday, she had wanted to start today off with a bang. However, the complicated arm band she had envisioned when she had initiated the crafting attempt hadn't quite turned out the way she wanted. In fact, it had turned out rather bad. After all, who had three fingers? Ugh, this couldn't even be worn, unless it was by Altair or something.

Craft die: 5

Bad Item!

-1 mat

+1 exp

Taking a moment to slap the table rather forcefully, Ayane roused her spirits and redoubled her efforts. Surely this time she would do better, she would do so no matter the cost! A few minutes later, she examined her newest crafting work with a critical eye. Yes, this was certainly better, another set of cloth clothing for use outside of combat. It was virtually a twin of her previous western tuxedo. Surely someone would want a Tuxedo, right?

Good Item!

-1 mat

+2 exp

The Mogul Tuxedo

Quality: Good

Description: A dapper black tuxedo with a fashionable bow tie.

Ability: Looks damn good, +9999 to Awesome Badassitude!

[OOC]

Ayane's head made an audible thump as she dropped it to the table. Yesterday had been so good, she had done so well, and now today all she had to show for herself was a three fingered glove, a leather chest piece with 3 sleeves, and another weird tuxedo... How was she supposed to become Aincrad's greatest tailor at this rate? No! She would not give up, not this easily anyway. Crafting had a random number generator after all, she might end up with a pile of mitten gloves and other failures, but surely her luck would afford her something if she persevered!

Bad Item!

-1 mat

+1 exp

Or not. Clearly she would need some time before her luck showed any signs of improving. But at least this last attempt had not been a failure. The dark cloak she had made would make for a fashionable accessory to be worn around town, even if it wouldn't really be considered armor in battle. However, in this digital world sometimes maintaining a sense of individuality was just as important as stat points. Sure, the cloak may not be as useful as armor, but if it let someone express themselves and differentiate their look from those around them, then it had some value. Either that or she was just trying to maker herself feel better. Who knew.

Good Item!

-1 mat

+2 exp

Ayane sighed, she was down to her last basic material. She still had the materials that she had accepted for a very special job, but she was reluctant to dip into that just yet. However, judging by how empty her stock looked, she was going to need too. She had hoped to improve her skills a little further before trying to make a pursuit for the high quality item her customer had in mind, but it looked like she would either have to take a short break to replenish her materials, or start that particularly difficult task. She decided that this crafting attempt would be the deciding factor. So she went about crafting a cloak. And by the end of the attempt her mood had quickly soured. Oh yes, she was definitely not ready for her big job. She would need more practice, her cloak looked more like a table cloth. Briefly she considered using it to create a nice set of window curtains, before snorting and using the delete/discard function to just get rid of the whole thing.

Bad Item!

-1 mat

+1 exp

Leafa glared at the materials before her. She had a few really good successes, she was proud of them. But she felt she was slipping. She wanted something... better. Grumbling at the material, as though she could intimidate it into following her wishes, she began sewing her latest project. This time she wanted to make something beautiful, so she selected a long silk neck wrap, using the only available spider silk she had. A few moments of terse sewing and the craft initiated. Her eyes widened at the result, a beautiful soft violet length of spun silk, terminating into stylized butterfly wings that would flow behind the wearer. She lifted the wrap, feeling the liquid like softness between her fingers, and smiled. Midnight Butterfly a Perfect Item, simply beautiful.

Craft die: 12

Perfect Item!

-1 mat

The Twilight Butterfly

Quality: Perfect

Description: This beautiful scarf lets the wearer act with incredible speed and precision.

Ability: +3 to Battle Dice

Beautiful scarf aside, Ayane was a little surprised. When she had been moping and growling at the material, she had never expected her tactic of intimidating the material into submission to work. She placed her hands on her hips, scowling at her next project. Time to show this material who was boss. This was another project she had let sit for a while, mainly because she had wanted to improve her skills. However, bolstered by her recent success, she had set about working on the cloak. A few terse moments of careful sewing later, the craft initiated. Taking a moment to carefully look the cloak over, she was pleasantly surprised. This was high quality, very high quality. The cape was a deep scarlet, with twin mythril fastener chains to secure the garment in place. She checked the status, and allowed a smile. Rare quality, very nice! She hoped that her customer would be as pleased as she was.

Craft die: 11

Rare Item!

-1 mat

Crimson Cloak

Quality: Rare

Description: A beautiful scarlet cloak

Ability: TBD

Kane walked into the shop, tapping Zelrius on the shoulder sheepishly. "Ah, hey there. I kinda commissioned that <> specifically for myself, using my materials. You're welcome to the <>, though."

Picking up Ayane's finished product, he fastened it around his neck at the top of his breastplate, the magnificent Mithral clasps accentuating his armor. Bowing in gratitude to the Tailor, he left the shop to move on to a new adventure.

Ayane cautiously poked her head out from her work area when she heard voices. She might have been getting more popular as a tailor, but it had done little to improve her solitary nature. "I'm afraid it's true. But if you want something similar, I can get you fixed up." She said, taking in the newcomer's appearance. Going by the orange cursor, and the description, she guessed that he was the front line swordsman Zelrius. "Since you are going for the whole Blood Buccaneer angle, maybe a Crimson Sash would be more fitting than a cloak." She said, her dark eyes looking him up and down. She sighed and leaned against her counter. "As for the Mogul's tuxedo, you can just take it. It was just something I was playing around with to improve my Tailoring skills, I wouldn't charge you for it."

Leaving the front-liner at the counter, Ayane turned to her little crafting area that held her tools of the trade. "Anything cloth or leather related I can do, so armor, jackets, vests, cloaks, sashes; you name it and the system has some sort of option for me to try and create it." She says, manipulating the crafting window to get the specifics she wanted, and glaring at the material with her hands on her hips. Her crafting yesterday had led her to believe that her Crafting Items were submissive in nature, as glaring at them threateningly had yielded good results. She knew it was silly, but it was still something she found funny none the less. Putting needle to material, she initiated her craft with a flash of light, revealing a red and black layered cloth armor set cut to emphasize a woman's charms. Taking a moment to appraise the item, Ayane gave a low whistle, another Perfect Craft.

Perfect Item!

-1 mat

The Mirage's Apparel

Description: This beautiful cloth armor allows the wearer to better brace for incoming damage as well as act quickly without encumbrance.

Ability: -2 On Opponents Combat Roll, +1 to Evade Attempts

Zelrius nodded at her statement. Then two statements came to mind.

"Alright, I'd like that suit ...and what Material would you recommend I go get for you to make this Sash out of?" Zelrius leaned on the nearby counter, casually and completely free of any worries as he was sure what ever material it was he would be able to easily go about getting his hands on.

Placing the new item aside to be looked at more clearly later, Ayane cocked her head in thought as she reviewed her options. "Color is one of the options I have available in crafting, so we can use almost anything. But to really get the look, I would recommend Spider Silk. It has the right flair to really pull off the look." She said after a moment, before reaching up to take hold of the scarf she wore around her neck and pulling it into the light. 'I used the same material for this." She adds, showing the purple and orange hues that mixed together in the long tapered butterfly scarf. I might have some lying around to give it a try or two for you, but anything more than that and you would need to go material hunting.

Having explained her piece, she busies herself with a quick check of her stock. Yes, she could give it three tries with what she had one hand. It would be much more convenient for Zelrius to just be able to pay in Col rather than have to trek out and kill low level mobs to farm up some materials. Preparing her materials and taking needle and thread, she glared at the materials sternly as if forcing it to bend to her will, and initiated her craft. The resulting sash exceeded her expectations, she had done a few Perfect quality items now, but never two in a row. Taking the smooth length of material in hand, she gave it a critical eye, checking to ensure that the stitching was even. Before sighting and bringing the finished sash to the counter. "You must be my lucky customer or something. I've never crafted two items of this quality back to back before, but this will certainly save you at trip out to farm mobs Mr. Buccaneer."

She smiles, folding the cloth neatly. "I already said I would give you the Tux for free, and I can sell you this for..." She pauses, thinking, before deciding on a rough estimate. I think that 2,000 col sounds about fair, Mr. Buccaneer." She says, after a bit of figuring.

Perfect Item!

-1 mat

The Blood Buccaneer's Sash

Description: This woven sash wraps around the wearer's waist and is both heavily enhanced and fashionable, the perfect accessory for any swashbuckler.

Ability:TBD