[Shop-F1]Wind-Dancer's Leather and Cloth

Ayane was humming softly to herself as she busily prepared all her materials. She had not been crafting as much lately, as she was still so focused on getting to know her new guildmates. But, she couldn't afford to go idle for long, or someone might surpass her. She wanted to be the greatest Tailor in all of Aincrad after all. So, taking her leather and needle, she started her crafting for the day, hoping for something good.

Craft Attempt 1/5

Craft die: 4

Bad Item!

-1 mat

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that wasn't very good, she thought with a frown. But it was okay, she was confident that she was going to get something good today, and she wasn't going to let things get her down. Or at least, that was what she told herself. She had done several really successful items before, so she knew she could do it. With that thought in mind, she prepared her next attempt, going for the same style of item.

Craft Attempt 2/5

Bad Item!

-1 mat

Okay, so maybe she wasn't going to be able to keep as cool as she thought. With a little growl of irritation she glared at her sewing station, making sure to give it 'the look'. "You and me are going to craft something, whether you like it or not. So you best make something good, or else." She growled, stamping her foot. Okay, now she felt annoyed and silly. Still, she might as well keep at it. After a few minutes of prep time she was at it again, humming softly to herself and sewing away.

Craft Attempt 3/5

Craft die: 11

Rare Item!

-1 mat

Dragon Hide Armor

Quality: Rare

Description: This Leather Armor allows for maximum freedom of movement.

Ability: -2 to Enemy Battle Dice

Zauis walked into Leafas shop and awaiting for her assistance. "Hm.... Let's see if she has anything at less useful. I don't mind if she doesn't have perfect items and such. Hell I don't need stuff like that..." he mumbled to himself while waiting. He walked around and looked at everything in her shop.

Leafa poked her head around the counter to look at her new visitor. "Yes?" She asked, staying mostly concealed around the corner. She was a little suspicious, ever since the whole Unique Skill thing, she had been hounded with PM's and challenges. So far nobody had come to the shop to challenge her, but mama hadn't raised no fool. She wasn't going to be taking any chances. Seeing him wandering around the shop, she gave a little hmmph to herself and crept out towards her crafting station where her new project lay waiting. It was going to be a gift, for her Guild Leader, and she was taking extra special care to make sure it was as good as can be. So taking her needle, she began sewing the complicated pattern, hoping the armored jacket would be good.

Craft die: 12

Perfect Item!

-1 mat

The Pyrewyrm Coat

Quality: Perfect

Description: This crimson leather trenchcoat is well armored with several ornate buckles and straps. It hangs down to mid calf and is a sleek red dragon leather, with blackened inlaid steel armoring.

Ability: When the wearer scores a 8,9,or 10 on their combat roll, they will absorb all damage done by their opponent on the next turn. In the event their opponent scores a critical strike the wearer will instead take 1 damage.

Okay, so when she had set out to make sure it was as good as possible, she hadn't quite expected it to turn out as good as possible. Well, that was definitely a good start to the day. Maybe she would have equally good luck with her next few creations. Turning her attention on Zauis, who was still wandering about the shop looking at things, she cleared her throat again politely, seeing if she could catch his attention while she did a quick check of her PM's to see if she had any impending orders.

Deciding to busy herself with some crafting, she keyed in her new project, and began preparing the leather for the impending crafting job. One thing about being the highest ranked tailor in Aincrad, she sure got a lot of weird requests as far as colors went. But she wasn't going to let that bother her, the customer was always right, even if they were colored like a big giant smurf. Thankfully she wasn't working on THAT particular fashion disaster at the moment. This was for a player she had never encountered or really heard of, in fact, from what Ayane could gather, she was a level 1 player. But she had paid in full for the job, so Ayane wasn't going to question her good luck. Instead, she focused on making the requested armor, which turned out pretty good.

Crafting Roll: 11

Rare Item!

-1 Mat

The Drakescale Hauberk

Description: Made for maximum movement capabilities, this coat of fine Drake Scales gives good protection while ensuring that the wearer can be as evasive as possible.\

Ability: -2 to Enemy Battle Dice

The Blood Buccaneer re-entered the Shop, Determined to get yet another item. This one not custom made, Just going to look around. The Self-proclaimed King of Mavericks waltz around a bit, Then grunted as he could not find what he was looking for. He approached the Shop keeper to ask for what it was he was searching for.

"Do you have anything that maybe Negates Attack? Like Absorbtion or even just plain Negates? If so, I am willing to pay the Price, whatever it may be.

Well, if it wasn't Mr. Buccaneer coming back to pay her a visit. "Hey there stranger, what brings you round these parts. I thought most of the high level players were gearing up for a run at the Floor 8 Boss? You looking for something special for the occasion?" She listened to his request, glancing over at the newly completed project then back to Zelrius with a low whistle. "That kind of project would be a special order. I do them from time to time, but most light armor wearers want something evasive, not tanky. I'm afraid I only have one item like that right now, and it was a special order from my guild, intended as a gift to our guild leader." She chewed on her lower lip. "But I can see about filling a similar order for you next time I get a craft of the same quality."

Zelrius nodded sadly. He had hoped for an item of the sort. Then he thought of another thing.

"Say I did want something Evasive? Have anything of the sort, and if not, What enhancements could the said Item have? I intend on getting the Materiel if you're willing to craft it for me. I currently have 3 Azure-Lizard Skins." He said hopefully. This would be the break he could get, just maybe.

"Alright, if you are wanting something evasive the best choice you can go with is something that lowers your enemy's accuracy. The armor I use is geared for that, but you have to be a little careful with diminishing returns, otherwise you might have a higher bonus than you can actually use." She said, going around the shop pulling out random materials. Finally settling on the hide of <>, which was a thick red leather, she went to work on a longcoat design. "Hmm, needs shiny buckles, some straps to make it edgy... Ooh, I will dye it black!" She muttered to herself as she set up the design, cut the pattern, and began sewing the whole thing together.

Crafting Roll: 11

Rare Item!

-1 Mat

Item: Owner's Choice

Description: This handsome black leather long coat provides the user with a greater chance to brace for an incoming attack.

Ability: -2 On Opponents Combat Dice

Zerva walked into the shop curiously, looking around the shop briefly before smiling. Right away he could see the shop held items that he could use, but he was curious to see if he could have something crafted instead. Seeing there was a form to fill out he does so quickly before anything else.

Customer Name : Zerva

Item Type : Leather Armor

Item Description : Armor that is similar in appearance to that an assassin from the east might wear, dark in color with evasion and mobility as it's greatest priority rather than defense.

Powers/Enhancements : [Rare] or preferably [Perfect]

With the form filled out he moved to the counter and placed it down, waiting for the owner to greet him. The last thing he wanted was to interrupt her work, so he simply smiled and waited for the time being.

I stepped into the shop with the clicking of my boots, I shuffed around what the store had to offer. I was in deep need of a new cloak; the old one was getting way too worn out for my liking. I took the form on the side of the wall and grabbed a nearby pen; messily filling up the form.

Customer Name: Katharine

Item Type: Cloth

Item Description: White cloth cloak; any light material that can be averagely durable; lace along the rim of the hood and the edges of the cloak. Black lace designs on the back of the cloak.

Powers/Enhancements: Perfect or Rare; +1 Battle Dice Roll and -2 to enemy Battle Dice/ -2 to enemy Battle Dice Roll

(Note; edit Enhancement)

Leafa watched her two new arrivals warily, she wasn't much of a people person, which made her status as 'best tailor in Aincrad' sort of comical. Finally, feeling as though she had hidden long enough, she nervously walked out and took a look at their orders. She clucked her tongue softly, before sighing. "I have a few Orders stacked up, but I will send you a PM when I catch up to your orders."

With that she all but flees to her crafting area, eager to take some time to work on something that her Guild Leader had mentioned earlier. It was something new, something that she had never thought about trying before, so she was largely flying by ear here. Taking some dark black material, she began cutting her patterns, and sewing the finished project together.

Craft Attempt 1/5

Craft die: 11

Rare Item!

-1 mat

Item: The Ebon Vanguard Standard

Description: This banner like standard is hoisted into battle on a long pole and bears the coat of arms of the Ebon Vanguard.

Ability: Adds +1 Damage to all Guild Members in a battle topic.

Satisfied with her first attempt at a Guild Standard, Ayane went to work on filling some of her back orders. Next up was Miaki, who needed new armor. Her first attempt was passable, but not nearly the quality her customer expected, so scrap that.

Craft Attempt 2/5

Craft die: 6

Good Item!

-1 mat

This time Ayane took extra time, really getting close to taking too long in the prep stage; but boy did it pay off. Her client had specifically said he didn't want frills or decoration, so Ayane decided she was going to hide the frills, and ensure it used the best possible materials. And oh boy, did that pay off. The resulting coat was perfect, easily one of the best items she had ever crafted.

Craft Attempt 4/5

Craft die: 12

Perfect Item!

-1 mat

Item: Swordsman's Coat

Quality: Perfect

Description: This simple, undecorated, light brown trench coat seems almost plain; however Ayane has paid exacting detail to using the finest oilskin for durability, as well as concealing some light armoring to ensure the wearer has the optimum balance of mobility and defense.

Ability: -1 on Enemy Battle Dice & +2 on Battle Dice

With Miaki's coat finished and awaiting pickup, Ayane went to the next back order, which was something for Mr. Buccaneer. Taking the time to stretch after having been bent over sewing stitches all day, Ayane decided she could give it another try for the day. She probably should have decided to rest and try it later, because it came out pretty awful.

Craft Attempt 5/5

Bad Item!

-1 mat