[Shop-F1]Wind-Dancer's Leather and Cloth

Zelrius smiles, satisfied with the instant results and the shop keeper's kindness.

"2,000 Eh? Easy Enough. Thank you very much... Uh...?" He asks rather confused as he never got her name. Zelrius opened up his menu and sent the "Confirm Payment" Request to Ayane. Looking at the Sash he was quite pleased at how fast she did it and how good the item seemed. Zelrius might be doing a lot more buisness with this tailor in the future

-2,000 Col

(--OOC. Two things, One, Do I need to go to a GM to get a Ability for this? And Second, Your really long posts make me feel bad about posting really short. I wish I had good RP skills like that to post that long.)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She smiles, pleased that he was satisfied with the results. "Ayane, my name is Ayane. And you are welcome Mr. Buccaneer." She responds, as she digs up a card with her contact info. "If you need anything in the future, or know of someone in your guild or group of friends who needs a tailor, you can message me with the in game mail." She adds, placing the card atop the neatly folded sash, and holds it out to him.

(--OOC: All you need to do is post in this topic and put the item specifics in that little template there. A long with the abilities you want and Saix will check and approve it. Saix says that he will accept/consider up to 3 abilities on a Perfect Item. I tend to put +Battle Dice on my accessories, but he is pretty flexible with what he allows. As for posting, aww, thank you! I don't post that long do I?)

Zelrius grabs the neatly folded Sash with the Card on top. Using one hand to pick up the card and examine it while also Equiping the sash.

"Well then, Ayane, I thank you for your work, You can most definitely count on as a customer in the future. With this I take my leave." Blood Buccaneer gave a final curt nod and turned to leave. Patting the heal of his sowrd, Dragon's bane on his way out just as a sort of way of showing off. Miles got up and followed him, with that they bothed walked out into the City.

Waving goodbye Ayane thought to herself that this was most assuredly a good day. From what Zelrius had said, she might be able to count on having a repeat customer in the future. Humming quietly to herself, she moved to examine the dress from before, 'Mirage's Apparel' by the name of it. She held it aloft and examined it from several angles before sighing. It was a tad bit to... exposed for her tastes. Ayane loved pretty things as much as the next girl, but here in SAO, she just felt more secure in her leather armor. She doubted she would ever wear this particular piece, but surely someone would want it.

In high spirits, and wondering where that sudden spurt of luck had come from, Ayane stepped back to her crafting table and took stock of her materials. She would need to go on another adventure soon at this rate, she only had a few available materials left. However, she could still whip something special up. With that thought in mind, she selected a sheaf of Gargoyle Hide, the inky black leather being one of her favorite materials since she could create soft and supple armor. Deciding to revisit one of her earlier crafting attempts, she set out making another hood. Stealthy rogues needed to have hoods after all, and since most leather armor wearers valued speed and stealth, she would do her best to cater to that desire.

As she took needle to leather, her craft initiated in a brilliant flash. A few critical examinations later and her good mood remained, as she had created another high quality item. It might not be Perfect, but it was close, being of Rare Quality and certainly an improvement over the earlier Uncommon Hood she had crafted.

Craft die: 11

Rare Item!

-1 mat

The Night's Grasp

Quality: Rare

Description: This stealthy hood allows the wearer to strike with great speed and accuracy in battle.

Ability: +2 to Combat Dice

Miaki walked up the the leather and cloth shop that Leafa had set up and looked around at what she had displayed. "Good afternoon. I'm here on official guild business in the manner of some of your wares. I am interested in buying some things you have here for our armory." He noticed two items on display. "Id like to buy both of these items you have the <> and <>." He said after highlighting both items and learning about their traits.

Opening his in game menu Miaki sent a purchase request with <<1,000 Col>> attached. He then noticed a freshly made hood in the back. "I'll also buy that hood you have right there if that is alright. I have the Col and money is no object in this manner. If it's all the same, once you have that checked I'll take it off you."

• 3 weeks later...

She had not been in the shop in a while, as she had been so focused on other things, however it felt good to be back in the shop once again playing with her materials. After all, she was the highest rank Tailor in Aincrad at the moment, if she expected to stay that way she needed to keep practicing. Deciding to make something a little beyond her normal light stealthy armor, she started a new project that had been something suggested by one of the other new crafters she had bumped into while adventuring. Taking needle and thread to the heavy leather she had selected, she initiated her crafting attempt.

Craft Attempt 1/5

Craft die: 10

Uncommon Item!

-1 mat

Belt of the Giant

Quality: Uncommon

Description: This heavy leather kidney belt fortifies the wearer, allowing them to last longer in combat.

Ability: +2 to Health

So far it was looking like a good day, the belt was not quite as good as she would have hoped, but it was certainly better than it could have been. With that thought in mind, she started whipping up another Leather Chest Piece, carefully fitting the hardened leather to the proper pattern, and taking her needle and thread to begin sewing it together.

Craft Attempt 2/5

Craft die: 7

Good Item!

-1 mat

Leather Armor

Quality: Good

Description: This simple Leather Cuirass allows for maximum freedom of movement.

Ability: N/A

Woah woah woah, what the heck was this? So her leather cuirass had not been all that great of quality, but it was certainly better than this! She had tried making another one of the Speed Bracers she preferred, and yet this thing didn't even have holes for fingers. She knew that the crafting system was supposed to add a random element of success or failure, but this was completely unusable. *sigh* And the day had seemed to be going so well too.

Craft Attempt 3/5

Craft die: 2

Fail Item!

-1 mat

*Thunk* Went Leafa's head, as it hit the wooden counter. This was awful, only marginally better than her previous attempt, and yet it was still awful. How would she ever reach Crafting Rank 5 at this rate? More importantly, how would she be able to keep crafting if she wasted all her materials on crap?

Craft Attempt 4/5

Craft die: 3

Bad Item!

-1 mat

Well, it had started out a good day. But it had certainly not ended up one. At least one of these disasters looked like she might be able to salvage it for some materials, but it wasn't going to help her gain any crafting Xp, that much was for sure. It looked like her earlier lucky streak of great items had officially come to an end. But, she wasn't going to just give up, she would have to weather her way through the slew of crappy items.

Craft Attempt 5/5

Craft die: 4

Bad Item!

-1 mat

Well, she had been putting this one off for a bit, it was a special order from another crafter who had contacted her through the in game mail system proposing a trade. Jumping at the opportunity for a decent pair of daggers, she was quick to take him up on the trade, even if his request was a little strange. Ayane liked to make pretty things and the simple garment he requested was anything but pretty. But, that was what he wanted, so who was she to argue? As she went to work on the garment, her needle expertly stitching, the item manifested in a brilliant flash of light.

Craft Attempt 1/5

Craft die: 11

Rare Item!

-1 mat

Item: The Lone Wolf's Mantle

Quality: Rare

Description: This simple cloak is a deep earthy brown and is designed for practical functionality, not looks. It is warm, protects from the weather, and is tough; that's all that matters. +2 to Combat Dice Rolls.

Not a bad start, hopefully things would go a little better than yesterday. Humming to herself Ayane focused on another possible order that had arrived in her in game mail, for something a little outside her norm. However, far be it from her to question what a customer wanted, so once again wielding her needle and thread, she initiated a new crafting attempt.

Craft Attempt 2/5

Craft die: 9

Uncommon Item!

-1 mat

Item: Gilded Cuff

Description: This lucky leather wrist cuff improves a wearer's luck giving +1 to loot dice.

Not too bad, but she felt she could do better. Putting the new item aside Ayane decided to give it another try, and took a bit of time to prepare the leather for a second attempt at a luck boosting accessory. The light flashed as she created the item, and she wrinkled her nose. Not this again! What happened to that good luck she had enjoyed?

Craft Attempt 3/5

Craft die: 4

Bad Item!

-1 mat

Okay, she had a little bit more time to craft today, so why not do something a little wild? One more attempt at something lucky, but a little unique with some pizzazz. Leather cuffs, bracers, belts, and armor got a little boring after all, so she was going to try her hand at something a little bit more dashing. She had never done a hat before, so this was going to be a first attempt. Needle and thread in hand, and a threatening look on her face, she attacked the materials before her, commanding they make something that didn't stink.

Craft Attempt 4/5

Craft die: 10

Uncommon Item!

-1 mat

Item: Gentleman's Hat

Description: A rather dapper bowler hat in deep blue velvet. This Gentleman's Hat gives it's wearer + 1 to Loot Dice

One last craft today, time to do something a little silly. She remembered some items she had done before, and decided to try a repeat attempt at her Western Style Tuxedo that Mr. Buccaneer had bought before. Humming to herself, she prepared the material, and made her attempt at crafting a second dapper black tuxedo.

Craft Attempt 5/5

Craft die:

Item!

-1 mat

Item: The Mogul's Tuxedo

Quality: Good

Description: Looks damn good, +9999 to Awesome Badassitude!

Her friend had recommended the shop she had walked into, she drops by to see the inside of the shop, as she walks inside she sees tons of drawings and designs. She fills out a forum on the table as she wanted to remember the two she loved, Keith (Her brother) and Dirgun (Dead boyfriend).

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Customer Name: Ruri

Item Type: Necklace

Item Description: Small necklace (Silver) that could specially fit Ruri, and only Ruri. Meant to remember Dirgun, inside the amulet is a small engraved picture of Dirgun, on the other side of the picture is Ruri, on the other side is Keith and Ruri, to remember to be strong on her free-will adventures.

Powers/Enhancements: +1 crafting/battle dice. Perfect

Her friend had recommended the shop she had walked into, she drops by to see the inside of the shop, as she walks inside she sees tons of drawings and designs. She fills out a forum on the table as she wanted to remember the two she loved, Keith (Her brother) and Dirgun (Dead boyfriend).

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: Umm, I'm sorry Ruri, but I can only craft cloth and leather items. For jewelry, you would need to go to an Artisan.