[Shop-F1]Wind-Dancer's Leather and Cloth

Zerva smiled and nodded happily, saying to her "I see, thank you very much. There is no hurry, so take your time!" He offers her a wave and turns to leave for now, no point sticking around and staring over her shoulder while she worked! With that he exits the shop and returns to adventuring, humming to himself happily.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Customer Name: Seldentar

Item Type (Cloth or Leather Armor or Accessory):Leather

Item Description: Full Length Red Dragon Scale Leather Duster

Powers/Enhancements : Rare Craft, - 2 Enemy Battle Dice

Seldentar fills out the form, then turns it around and pushes it towards the shopkeeper.

"I have five Red Dragon Scales for crafting materials for the coat."

Ayane scratched at her head for a moment, before nodding at Ruri. "It's not a very common request for leather armor, but I can add some armoring to the design to make sure it works. I have a bit of a waiting list at the moment for Perfect Crafts, but if you are willing to accept a Rare item instead I can probably get to your order sooner." She said, before another customer entered. Glancing over his order, she looked back towards the coat she had already crafted with the same statistics. She could always remove the dye, she figured. "I have a recently completed duster that I made with Red Dragon hide and black dye, but I could remove the dye and have it go back to being red. That item doesn't have a name yet, so you would be free to name it yourself."

This boss fight business had really stacked her orders up. She had finished Miaki's coat, but now had Zelrius, Katherine, Ruri, and Seldentar all wanting different items. She might have had something she could work with for Seldentar, but Zelrius and Katherine had both been clear that they were interested in Perfect items, which might take a while to finish. Starting her first craft of the day she felt a little let down when she ended up creating a good item, rather than something better.

Craft Attempt 1/5

Craft die: 8

Good Item!

-1 mat

Ruri's decision to go with a Rare Item meant their was a high likely hood she would finish her armor before scoring one of the Perfect armors for Zelrius or Katharine. Wanting to try and finish at least one of her orders today, Ayane went to work preparing her pattern and started sewing. It was better than a failure, but still not quite as good as she had been hoping for. Hopefully her luck would improve.

Craft Attempt 2/5

Craft die: 7

Good Item!

-1 mat

What was with her crafting today? She was thankful for not having gotten a fail roll, but geez all these good items! Finishing her third craft of the day she was disappointed to finish yet another good item. She really needed some better luck.

Craft Attempt 3/5

Craft die: 7

Good Item!

-1 mat

Unbelievable, another crummy good item. At this rate she would have enough pieces of starter armor laying around that she could loan them out to new players looking to try leather armor, but it was absolutely useless to sell to her customers. One more craft for the day, and she hoped it was going to turn her luck around.

Craft Attempt 4/5

Craft die: 5

Good Item!

-1 mat

That was not what she meant when she wished for something other than a Good Item... Ugh, she had horrible luck today. It always bothered her to end on a bad note with a fail or bad item, she just hoped that when she tried tomorrow it would be a better day of crafting.

Craft Attempt 5/5

Craft die: 3

Bad Item!

-1 mat