Level 21 looking for questing buddies!

Hey guys, thanks for responding!

I don't see a problem with both of you joining us. Since Ebony is only a little higher in level is shouldn't make the mobs that much more difficult.

I'm still new here so I haven't even dived into the quests yet, but is there a quest that both of you need in common? I'm mostly just after the SP and the RPs :)

Hm... Maybe. We'd be fighting seven enemies total; six of which wouldn't be a problem damage wise... But, I don't have any useful AoE or Howl yet and knowing my luck the Banshee will score a ten on the first roll and murder us.

We could try looking for a sub-dungeon.

Edited by Seul

(High ranking S&D guy discovers Ariel's level 0_0!) If you want someone capable of slaying multiple foes quickly, this ole' axe-wielder's got AOEs in spades, and at 25 with a variable 21 to 57 MIT depending on the equips I'm not so far away from yall to cause problems on HP.  Plus...I have a good dungeon hunting build going on, so if you need a decent pair of eyes I could be your man, so to speak ;)

Though I should probably get something to drag aggro, as I don't have howl ... so it would be quite risky for you guys to go in if I miss and stuff

Also something that would hurt

Banshee ignores armor mitigation on a natural roll of 9-10

Edited by Macradon

I think we've got a good group together for a Banshee run. We'll have lots of srcrubs to go through, but that should help eat up the post counts.

I will start an introduction post for everyone to meet, and then we can set on our merry way. I'll try to get it out tonight, or first thing in the morning (EST). So go grab what supplies you need.

I think Baldur would be too embarrassed to ask Ariel for help right now. And you can pretty much solo it. Half of your HP is still more than I have :P We could take your SP, cut it in half, and you'd be the 2 highest leveled characters in the party XD

31 minutes ago, Ariel - The Crowned Lion said:

*sighs as she is politely refused* I just wanted to help you guys...

I appreciate it, but I don't want to be carried <3 Besides, Baldur respects Ariel, so he would never ask her to do something like that yet.