[F14-PP] Let's go grave digging <The Lich's Calling> (Ssendom)

Once again, Macradon was asking a person for help on a quest, the same person that is. Macradon wasn't too great leeching like this with Ssendom, but it was what he had to do to gain strength and advance. This time the quest was not the Sassy quest again, but rather the Lich quest. It was a relatively new quest that appeared on the 14th floor after they finally cleared the 13th floor. Macradon was quite entertained with the expansions of quests to the boards. Macradon awaited Ssendom's arrival at the fields, so the two could powerlevel through the floors.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After having defeated the Lord of the Seas and journey'd with the man throughout a Sub-Dungeon, Macradon would continue to need the services of Dom to take on the Lich King quest that Dom had annihilated in a single strike. He shrugged and decided to go along with it. Albeit the Macradon had a faster travel time to the fourteenth floor, Dom had to take a very long route to get there involving an out of town teleportation gate. Dom headed straight for the town that Macradon would find himself in. Dom checked his equipment and stats so he would be ready to go the second he got there.

As Ssendom was sporting the orange cursor, he wouldn't be able to do the same as Macradon and warp from the town's warps, but had to do an out of town one, which would take a bit more time that Macradon's, but that wasn't all that bad. Ssendom wold soon arrive at the spot Macradon stood at, so the two would be able to venture out. "You've done this quest once, right?" he would ask the berserker. Ssendom sure had taken all these quests at least once, which only displayed his power that much more.

Dom chuckled, "Yeah I have dealt with nearly every quest in this world, I am in need of more challenges. Only Tagas was one that gave him some fits simply because my energy pool was a little too low to continue handling the Angel, but I had a contingency plan. Shant be dealing with having issues with a quest boss again for quite an amount of time to come." He responded to the White Knight, he shrugged his shoulder and made a motion with his head to give off the signal that they should be making their way out toward the Lich King, "We've got about a two hour stroll before we reach the damned Lich. Let's collect some materials on the way." He stated then began walking toward the Lich King. He took out 3 items just as he did before when they fought the Lord of the Seas, His Damage Crystal, His Damage Food, and the Blood of the Champions. Consuming them all at once for a massive powerspike in damage.

DMG  11(19) -> 25(33) (+6 Crystal, +6 Alcoholic, +2 Blood)
EVA 2 -> -1 (-3 Alcoholic)
HP 178 -> 198 (+20 Blood)

Macradon was very impressed with Dom's achievements, clearing well all the quests and still only having one of them been a challenging one. Macradon wouldn't get as close to Dom's league before a long time, at least not with the slow leveling process Macradon had at the moment. "That's pretty cool that you've done so many quests, I've still got a handful to take care of" Macradon would say as his list of quests to complete was still on its way. He heard what Dom said, 2 hours walk from here, so the two would probably do the best and take care of some mobs on the way, making the tour worthwhile. Macradon would get ready to charge into a group of Skeletal Skirmishers, just as decked out in armor as Macradon. He didn't know that the skeletons would attack that fast as he arrived in front of them as his charge was ending, but Macradon was capable of deflecting the attacks before he would unleash his own attack, but as he would begin to attack a skeleton would go onto him and hit him once, but the damage wouldn't really mind him as he annihilated them with his <Fight Blade> sword art.

Spoiler

ID: 50668
BD: 10, crit +2. Charge +1. Fight blade 6x1x16-15=81 damage.
CD: 3, no proc.
MD: 8, hit.
LD: 10, nothing special.

ID: 50666
MD: 2, miss.

ID: 50667
MD: 3, miss.

ID: 50665
MD: 5, miss.

- Health List -
  Macradon: 124/125 (-1)
Energy: 18/30 (-12 Fight blade)

Skeletal Skirmisher: 63 HP || 47 DMG || 15 MIT 

- Macradon's Loot -
Col: 0
Mat: 4

Just as Dom had done before when they were en route to deal with the Lord of the Seas, he took out a taco and the Banner of Command are replicated the actions just as before. With the boost to accuracy and the boost to his strength, he didn't exactly need to utilize the Commandant's Pendant and could use his shoulders super health increase and the absurd prosperity bonus that came with it. He sighed, "Yeah, it is pretty crazy I have done every single quest in the world of Aincrad. But it all started with these shoulder pads of mine." He turned his sigh into a chuckle, the stained glass created dragon head shaped shoulders sat valiantly upon his shoulder.

A group of Undead Knights aggroed onto Macradon who was the lower level of the two players. As they approached Dom slammed his blade Despair through them with ferocious strength, shattering them into data particles. Along side a purple mini golem toy flying out and landing just infront of the Berserker. He reached down to pick up the item and chuckled, "I think that is the first time I have ever seen this." He laughed.

Stats:

Hide contents

DMG 34
ACC 2
EVA -1
HP 278
Prosp 12
LD 6

ID: 50738 BD: 8+2 CD: 7 LD: 19+6 (Ssendom's Mini Glort Toy)

Dom 278/278
    NRG: 31/43

Undead Knight 1-4 163/163 41 MIT (34 * 6 = 204 - 41 = 163)

Loot: 11084 | 8 Mats | Mini Glort Toy

Macradon would look back, Dom was holding something, a purple little figurine. Macradon wasn't sure what that was, he haven't seen it before, maybe it was a rare drop that would occur once in a while. He would shrug it off and get on with their journey to the Lich king's place, wherever that would be, but it was a few hours of walking according to Dom, so Macradon would just kill some mobs, walk for a bit and then fight again, which was a good tactic to get both loot and cover distance. A group of skeletal knights appeared and Macradon would pounce onto them with his <Charge>. With a good few sweeps with his greatsword he would destroy the skeletons and let them vanish into nothing.

ID: 50742
BD: 6, hit. Charge +1. Fight blade 6x1x14-15=69 AOE DMG.
CD: 10, recovery proc.
LD: 3.

- Health List -
  Macradon: 124/125
Energy: 9/30 (-12 Fight blade, +2 Recovery)

Skeletal Skirmisher: 63 HP || 47 DMG || 15 MIT 

- Macradon's Loot -
Col: 0
Mat: 8

Edited by Macradon

Dom was rather enjoying the company of cleaning out the fields of all the enemies. Even though Macradon wasn't much of a conversationalist made everything even smoother to deal with, it was a matter of approach and slaughter, rinse and repeat. With another group of Undead Knights slaughtered at the hands of the Berserker, he dropped his Greatsword on his shoulder and continued forward with like nothing was really going on. "Man it is nice when you can just rid the fields of monsters and no one thinks the wiser. You can't do this in the real world." He laughed out loud.

ID: 50746 BD: 8+2 CD: 2 LD: 9+6=15

Dom 278/278
    NRG: 20/43

Loot: 18908 | 12 Mats | Mini Glort Toy

Once again, Macradon was in a pinch with his energy, either he had to just stop and await the natural regeneration go on, or he would be needing his recovery from his vambraces. Macradon would beg his items to trigger now and would rush into battle, the first skeleton would miss its attack, but the second one hit him. Macradon's regen would trigger by that, the same did his recovery, which would put him at 12 energy, exactly what he needed. He activated his <Disguise> and would hide himself as one of the skeletal knights. With his swift swipes he would kill the skeletal knights and grab their loot, but now he was all out of energy.

<Disguise activated>

gRva9rd.gif

Spoiler

ID: 50753
MD: 2, miss.

ID: 50754
BD: 5+1=6, hit. Charge +1. Fight blade 6x1x14-15=69 AOE DMG.
CD: 11, recovery proc, regen proc.
LD: 16, bonus col.
MD: 9, hit.

ID: 50755
MD: 5, killed.

ID: 50756
MD: 9, killed.

- Health List -
  Macradon: 125/125 (-1, + 18 Regen)
Energy: 0/30 (-12 Fight blade, +2 Recovery)

- Macradon's Loot -
Col: 1260
Mat: 12

Edited by Macradon

Just as before Macradon made another great display of his battle sequence utilizing the recovery on his items to bring his energy up to par to strike, along with tricking the enemies utilizing the disguise skill. When an opportunity arose he destroyed the enemies in a single strike. While watching Three Undead Knights put their blades into Dom's Back. The Berserker didn't even look as he proceeded to shatter the entire group of knights while continuing to watch Macradon do his display of battle ingenuity, "What an entertaining act everytime I see it." He laughed. 

ID: 50761 MD: 5+1
ID: 50762 MD: 6+1
ID: 50763 MD: 5+1
ID: 50764 BD: 5+2 CD: 11 LD: 15+6=21(Bonus Mat)

Dom 278/278 (-90) +130 +55
    NRG: 9/43

Loot: 26732 | 20 Mats | Mini Glort Toy

Macradon smiled and looked over at Dom, he would bow lightly "Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week" he said with a staged voice like he was a performer on the stage. He would take a deep breathe as he stretched his body. He had no more energy, so he would just have to stall it out so he would have the energy. "Was the quest difficult when you took it? Or was it just a breeze?" he would ask Dom, even though he would know the answer would be that it was easy, but just to get some conversing happening while Macradon was recovering his energy.

Dom laughed when Macradon asked if the quest was difficult for him, "Are you kidding me, this quest was easier than picking a flower off the ground. I simply sauntered up to the boss cleaved my blade through him once and went home with a dispatched Lich King." He laughed out loud. He looked at the time and the coordinates, "We'll be there in about thirty minutes from here, so it is the perfect time to recover our energy to be honest. So what's it like with the Knights of the Blood Oath, I know none of them are Azure level Strength, but what makes that guild so aspirable to join?" He asked.

Macradon chuckled "I guessed so" he would say. No mystery that it would've been easy for Dom to take care of a quest as easy as this one. Someone at his level would only be that strong when fighting something like a Lich King. It was quite obvious and Macradon didn't really have to ask for it to know, he could just see it. Thirty minutes, it wasn't that much and it was plenty of time for them to regenerate their energy back. Dom would ask Macradon about the guild he was in. Of course none of the members in the guild were at the level as the Azure Brigade's members were, but it was still a guild he was fond of. "It was actually quite random that I joined it. It was mostly because the old guild I was part of ... slowly withered in numbers so it wasn't that much fun being in. I've been growing quite fond of the members in my current guild, so I like it a lot, even if they weren't that strong" he would answer.

Dom nodded as Macradon explained why he joined and the reason he was staying in it, "Well that's pretty good, no point in being in a guild that you do not enjoy. I hope Knights of Blood stay running for a long time, we know Azure Brigade will be a front runner for the next few months at least. It'd be good for people to know that even if they can't be an Azure Brigadier, they can always be welcomed into the front lines along with your guild." He nodded to the man as they continued walking toward the Boss location so they wouldn't waste time idling around the floor.

Macradon would nod as well "It's true that we've taken in a lot of members lately, though I'm not sure if the strength in numbers would help us that much on the frontlines. Right now the only frontliners would be Mack, Opal and me ... occasionally Commander Heathcliffe, but I have yet to witness it" he would say. He haven't seen the commander once after the group meeting at Taft for the recruitment day and the merging of the Crimson Blades and the Knights of the Blood Oath. Macradon was just one of those people who was just there because he was curious to what a new guild would be like. 

Ssendom heard quite the unfamiliar name, "Who the heck is Heathcliffe? He's never been in the front lines that I have been apart of, and he happens to run the second best front lines guild in Aincrad? Something seems off to me about that." He said skeptically, but shrugged his shoulder, "Well it doesn't really matter to me, less people to battle winning uniques over in my honest opinion." He laughed as he made the joke, no one in all of SAO had more uniques than Dom and Zelrius combined, and it wouldn't matter how many people tried to match it up either.

Macradon would chuckle. It was truly the truth, duh, that the two top tier Azure Brigadiers were having the most Unique items. They would probably be the ones with most uniques at the front lines. Macradon would shrug it off, it wasn't like he was in dire need of these unique items. They arrive at the place, it seemed like a big dark gothic arena. Macradon would enter and see the kings sitting in his throne with his two Lichs in the background. The king would stand up and bang his longsword onto the ground. A big horde of skeletal warriors would appear, slowly becoming a big horde. Macradon would rush up and go for the Lich king asap, as well as his two Lich skeleton skittles. With a <Charge> and a <Calamity Disaster> sword art would annihilate the tow Lich behind the king and somewhat damaging the king.

ID: 50784
BD: 7, hit. Charge +1. Calamity Disaster 6x2x14=168 AOE Damage. 
CD: 12, Recovery proc.
MD: 4 miss.

- Health list -
  Macradon: 125/125
Energy: 8/30
Hate: 1

<<Lich King>> 222/300 HP || 112 DMG || (Healed 90 HP from 2 Lich dead)
  When an allied Skeleton falters while he is still alive. He heals himself for the maximum amount of HP that skeleton had.
<<Skeletal Lich>> 45 HP || 25 DMG || Ded
  Dark Coil - Heals allied Undead for 20 health per turn. (Cannot attack enemies)
<<Skeletal Lich>> 45 HP || 25 DMG || Ded
  Dark Coil - Heals allied Undead for 20 health per turn. (Cannot attack enemies)

Edited by Macradon

Macradon gave a valiant effort to try and kill the entire group in a single strike, but only managed to kill the lichs behind the Lich King and healed the bastard a slight bit, "Hah, I didn't even know he had healing properties. The last time I fought him I took all three out in one single stroke of the blade so he never had the chance to be able to heal." He laughed out loud then started to waltz forward to get ready to attack. The Lich King roared at Dom, which he responded, "Pipe Down Bone Dust." And cleaved the mob in two with a single stroke, "Easy Peasy... Down for looking for another sub-dungeon the last one was too easy."

ID: 50789 BD: 6+2=8 LD: 16+6=22(Bonus Mat, Bonus Col Multiplier)

Loot: 31732 | 22 Mats | Mini Glort Toy

As a spectator, Macradon watched Dom kill the Lich king with ease. Macradon didn't do much here because the Lich survived with too much health after the death of his two Lichs that were behind him. But now wasn't something they should think too much about. They should probably look for yet another Sub-dungeon and get that extra experience from that. "Yeah I'm down for it" he would say and see the skeletons slowly dying because of the death of the Lich King.

Dom stretched his back and readied himself for another searching for an advanced dungeon, but before he would look around for a dungeon of any kind. He would need to accumulate materials in order to pay off his debt to Ariel. He looked over at Macradon who seemed like he was eager to hunt for another Sub-Dungeon like they found in the depths of the twelfth floor. Slugging his Greatsword onto his shoulder, he looked forward and continued marching ahead readying himself for anything that came and attempted to fight the two warriors.