Consider to come back to SAO

Hi all, my name is Or and I am from Israel.
I was a bit active here a year ago, the main reasons that I left are:

1. Lack of time
  2. I felt a real high gap between my English and the basic level that was require from the players around here.

After a full year in High-Tec, my English has been improved a lot. And I want to consider to take part in SAO story again.

But:

1. I am still don't have enough time. I think I will be able to comment between 3 times a day to once every 3 days.
  2. I feel like my English is still not good enough. I don't know how to write well and sometimes I mix times and stuff. And I know it piss off some folks around here and they don't take you seriusly. 

So the best solution is to learn English right? But I don't have time (work all day + study at night to keep up with work so it's not on TO-DO list  ), also after the army its harder then before..

So I'm not sure if this site will suit to me (or I will suit to him). what do you guys think? How non-English speaker get along around here?

Thanks, Or

p.s. - B.T.W, they new website looks great!

Do what you think is right. I have missed you a lot, but that doesn't change what hurdles you have to jump in order to actively take part here. I believe there will be those who don't mind either of the problems you stated above, and will still rp with you. I won't be able to do so myself, so please don't feel like you have to come back now that I have asked for your presence. I'm surprised that was all it took to get you back, and yet, I must leave this all up to you to decide upon returning. I think the English issue is a very important one to overcome before you return, because things have gotten considerably more difficult since you last posted. 

As a non-native english speaker on this website, I'd say this website is perfect if you want to improve your english level. You don't need to start big, RP directly with the 'big boys...and girls' like the 'members' of the assault team that is currently engaging the latest boss to clear the way towards floor 15. Most of them are capable of delivering much context during either short or extremely long posts. Some don't have problem adjusting to the writing level of a ...beginner I think it's the term but I can see how it still may be an issue. (I might be exaggerating a bit.)

What I'm trying to say is that you find a handful of roleplay partners you feel comfortable with and strive to learn a bit every day via this place. I say give it a shot, start by submitting your items to be re evaluated to be usable in the current 'system'. 

If you wanna get better at writing in english, it's definitely more helpful for you to practice it, rather than putting it off because you feel as if you're not good enough at the moment. Take the first step, and everything that follows will come naturally. It's always easier to improve when you're enjoying what you do, and I think that if you've come here again, it's because you'd like to roleplay in the SAO universe.

Best of luck. Also, if you're looking for RP partners, just post a status or a topic in the Out of Character section- you'll be sure to get some replies.

Your English is actually pretty good. You make a couple mistakes that are pretty typical for non-native speakers, but nothing to the degree that would make me want to not RP with you. I'd say you're definitely at the point where immersing yourself in something like this site and role-playing is just what you need to reach the next level.

And as Azide said, it's much easier when you're doing something fun :)