[OP-F1]A Late Christmas - CLOSED, No New Entrants

OOC: Alright, items I needed got approved. Have had terrible rolls lately. Time for presents. @Rae_Amalia_Rose, boost your stats by +1 ACC & +1 DMG. @Lee_Song-Fang, +1 DMG. @Cilla, +7 Thorns. @Kroshma_Tokran, +1 DMG. @Luna, +7 Thorns. @Seul and @Magda, you guys already know what your gear is and the stats on it, grab it and you can exit the thread too.

"A two handed assault spear with accuracy and damage... interesting choice," Mack rumbled, rubbing his chin for a moment and moving off to a display table that was piled high with several different weapons. The blacksmith pawed through several for a moment before he selected a naginata that, quite frankly, was longer than Rae was tall. He flipped the weapon in Rae's direction so she could catch it by the haft. "Tsunami should be exactly what you're looking for. Obviously, you won't need a shield. Decide if you need heavy armor."[/color] Without waiting for her to respond, he moved on to the next person in line, snaring a simple steel broadsword.

"Just a simple steel weapon, but it'll give you a damage boost. I had some better stuff, but the stock's starting to get a bit depleted at this point," the blacksmith commented dryly, gesturing to the rapidly emptying display tables. "You can help by deciding if you need heavy armor or not. Let me know." As he was finishing up with Lee, Magda and Seul entered the tent within just a few seconds of one another. "The gear for both of you is on that end table, it's clearly marked. Help yourselves." Without waiting to see if they followed directions, or not, he turned his attention back to the purple haired girl.

"Purps, take this," he said, pressing a gold trimmed silver breastplate into her chest. "As I said to the blondes earlier, if you want something that leaves nothing to the imagination, you'll need to find a more perverted blacksmith. I don't make battle-kinis." Mack glowered and scowled at the mere mention of what could only, in the very loosest of possible terms be referred to as armor. Next Mack considered the request for claws, an interesting choice since not many people went in for the Wild Dance combat style.

"Try out the Tiger Paws, Line Cutter," Mack rumbled, grabbing a pair of orange and black striped gloves with what looked like a pair of stiletto daggers sticking out of the knuckles of each. "If you're going with claws, I can guess you're probably not needing heavy armor or a shield, so you can shove off. Tent's getting crowded." Ronin made his announcement that he wanted to chat and stepped outside. "I'll deal with you when this lot clears out," the blacksmith called, turning his attention back to Luna.

"Quite the potty mouth you got there, hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth," the blacksmith commented, declining to comment further on the actual tone of the voice. He rummaged around on the tables for a bit before producing a simple, small, steel buckler and passing it over to her. "Just a simple steel buckler, but it'll give you some thorns damage. Now, since you're getting armor from a friend you can join the Line Cutter in making like a tree and leafing. I've got more people to continue outfitting."

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rae was caught off guard when when Mack tosses the Naginata in her direction. But thankfully she caught it. She looked at it for a moment, Swung it a few times to test it, and the held it close to her, in her arms. "Thank you." She then Thanked Mack with a smile. The Naginata was exactly what she was needing and looking for. "So you say it's name is Tsunami? Such an appropriator name for a pole arm that can both slash and stab." Rae said smiling. She felt a little more safe holding this weapon in her arms and bowed in thanks. "Thank you once again." She then thanked him.

As she stood back up strait she heard him tell her that she shouldn't need to worry about a shield but think on if she'd want heavy armor. Heavy armor would make me less vulnerable to blows, but it will also make me slower, and with this thing I'd want something a little inbetween. Rae thought to herself. "I-Instead of heavy armor do you have somewhat of a medium armor like chainmail?" Rae then asked him.

Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma took the claws gratefully and bowed. "I thank you. I shall be sure to use them when I next have an opportunity." he said, adding the claws to his inventory. "Now then, before I make myself any more of a clutter, I shall take my leave. Good day." he said, bowing one more time. Kroshma turned and left the tent. He was definitely in much better spirits. He couldn't wait to try out his new weapons.

OOC: Presents are always worth wait and thank you by the way for these

The silver haired man would look to the blacksmith as he seemed a bit...displeased and for a moment and he thought that it had something to do with himself specifically. Lee would be handed what was deemed a simple broadsword that gave more damage than his normal weapon and he would take it with a smile "Thank you Mack and it is more than I had organically planned to have and as for armor, I'm taking a different route so, once again, thank you greatly." The white clothed man would bow slightly in the red headed man's direction before waving farewell with his new sword resting over his shoulder.

{Exit Lee Song-Fang}

Magda quirked an eyebrow when Mack simply said her gear was on the end of the table. She gave him a curious look and walked over to check it out. Situated on the end of the table sat a set of titanium armor. The alloy had been dyed white and trimmed in crimson. She figured it must have been the colors of the guild she'd been pulled into. The shield next to it caused her eyebrows to rise in appreciation. It was a huge tower shield but was easily manageable by the tall redhead. The titanium shield had been dyed white as well and the outer border was ringed in crimson. Rubies had been inlaid into the shield in the form of a cross that separated the white field into four sections. Magda let out an appreciative whistle but her jaw dropped when she saw her hammer. At first it looked black which went against the color scheme present so far. However, after she picked it up she realized it was just a really deep shade of red. The corners of her mouth curled into a grin as she lifted it up. It had a solid haft an the hammer ended in a claw which made it a very efficient weapon. She'd have to try it out as soon as she was able. For now she'd stand by to speak to her brother once the place cleared out some, that is unless he told her to scram in which case she'd smile and head back to the teleport pad.

"There's no medium armor in SAO," Mack rumbled in response to Rae's question. "Just light and heavy. Light armor focuses its buffs more on accuracy and evasion, hitting your enemy and not getting hit yourself. Heavy armor focuses more on damage mitigation and damage output, hitting harder and making it hurt less when you get hit. There's no real speed mechanic in the game to slow you down if you choose one or the other. Let me know if you want heavy armor," the bulky blacksmith continued, moving off once again and heading in Magda's direction. "Is there anything else you need, sister mine?"

Still sitting outside on the little log he had found, Ronin's rump had grown more than numb from the cold.  He was always impressed by this death game and all its little details, and this was certainly the case now as well.  To think, that with everything else that was going on in this virtual world... all the killing, all the bloodshed, all the pain, its creators or creator rather, had still taken the time to program the weather, the temperature and the snow, giving it values and effects.  Ronin had brushed the snow off the log before taking his seat earlier, but still, with this snowy and cold atmosphere and what little remnant powder existed on the log's surface; his butt had succumb to these conditions.

"Incredible..." he breathed, sending another massive cloud of smoke into the night air.  He had been watching more and more of the players who had been gathered inside the blacksmith's tent, begin to leave in recent moments.  He was glad.  Ronin eyeballed each and everyone of them as they made their departures, hoping each time that it was the last one.  He was doing his best to remain patient and await the crimson bearded blacksmith.  Hopefully the big guy would give Ronin a few minutes of his time and hear him out.  Hopefully they could figure out some way to work together.  Hopefully, they could fight for the common good and finally figure out a way to clear this death game, once and for all...

Magda just shook her head when Mack asked her if there was anything else. "Just waiting to make sure you didn't need anything else." She grinned but that was only partly true. She also didn't want to go too far from the forge's heat and back out into that frigid weather. "But since it doesn't seem like there is I will be off." She gave her brother a quick wave then walked towards the tent's flap. She let out a low sigh while she prepared herself for the cold mentally then she quickly left and started sprinting back towards the teleport pad. She didn't want to be on this floor for any longer than necessary.

>>Magda has exited the thread [Unless Mack needed something else]

OOC: @Ronin and @Samriel, let's start a new thread for our private chat. This thing seems pretty well dead.

After what seemed an eternity the rest of the remaining low level players that had visited the Wandering Forge exited from the shop and began making their way back to who knew where. Now that they were properly equipped to face the realities and hardships of Sword Art Online, Mack honestly didn't care all that much where they went or what happened to them. As long as Magda stayed far, far away from Nikodemus. That guy had bad luck written all over him. All that was left now was to have the conversations that needed to be had with a rather shapely blonde and with the guy who had managed to show up and state exactly what he needed without any prompting, like a normal and sane person.

REWARDS

+2000 Col to KoB (dividing this out evenly will be a pain, and you all got goodies... so this is fair. :))
+1 SP to Everyone