[OP-F16] Summer beach party!-COMPLETE-

Opal watched as the redhaired WIld Dancer sat down in the sand next to her. She smiled, her black lips curling lightly a she listened to his interesting story, "Oh you actually got your arm off to escape? That sounds pretty wild. I don't think I know anyone who would actually have the balls to do something to do that in the game. There is no pain sensors here, but I am sure people still cringe with fear and phantom pain if something like that were to happen. You'll have to tell me about was has been going on with you, I am sure it will be a much more interesting story than the one I would tell. So how about we make a deal, you tell me what you have been up to and I will tell you why I am one of the most feared players of Aincrad right now," her lips curled even more, she would give him a hint of what he would be after should his story to be as interesting as her own. 

Opal giggled lightly, feeling the warmth of the rays dance over her milky skin. She inhaled deeply that ocean breeze smell and slid her hands across her slender and silky smooth legs, and running up towards her belly. It was movement from her, and any guy with a dick between their legs who were interested in women, would catch her smoothing her flesh with her hands and touching her own body in such a way that would make them nosebleed. But Kalesh had already seen bits and pieces of her being a flirt, this was just nothing more than mental foreplay for her. He was a good looking guy after all, why not have a bit of fun with him? He would just have to get over the fact she was part of a murderous PK Guild and one of the most Despicable players of Aincrad. 

--

Meanwhile...Jaken was having a difficult time with his quest.

With his staff unshouldered, using the blunt end of his staff, he popped it against Avilon's rear to get her attention, "You! Girl! You remember me? Make haste for my Master Opal a thing called a Beer! She requires me to fetch her one but ugh...I- I don't know what it is! You have to help me!" The imp looked worried, should he not make due with her request, he could only imagine the beating he would receive later from her...or something far worse. "Make haste!" he said once more with a worried voice, his arms and legs flailing about with his little body moving side to side. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kalesh chuckled softly in agreement with Opal's assessment. He himself had spent a lot of time not doing what he did to escape. He lays on his side facing Opal and listened as she spoke. "Sounds like a deal to me, a nice equal trade I hope. And that's quite the brag, claiming to be the most feared person here You been leveling up hardcore up until now?" He says with a grin towards her claiming to be the most feared player. If nothing else it forced his hand to share his story with her. He had an intense enough sense of curiosity that he couldn't possibly turn down the chance considering her implications. "I personally hope I never have to gnaw off a limb again though. It does nothing for how hungry you are, just so you know."

"Alright, where to start..." He says softly to nobody before nodding his head "Okay, so I was exploring around one of the lower floors. Normal day, you know? Then I realize my body is getting weaker and weaker out of seemingly nowhere. Next I hear a thud and I am facedown in the dirt.... When I wake up, I am chained to the walls of a dark stone cell." He pauses to take a breath, refocusing his thoughts before he continued. "Naturally my first instinct is to pull hard. The bonds didn't break. I kept trying and trying but I was just stuck there. I notice guards passing my cell, but they don't respond to me, bring me food, or anything like that... And so I sit and rot. Nothing to entertain my mind except fantasies, nothing for me to put my motorskills towards, and nothing to stop that feeling when your virtual body runs out of food." He sighed as he thought about the sensation of having a void in his stomach for so long. "So I spend... what I assume from the calendar is a few months locked there. Occasionally a guard will sneer or make baseless insults... Then I momentarily think 'I wonder if people can count as food in this game'. Starvation puts you into dark places..." He shrugged his shoulders slightly and decided to wrap up. "An hour or so later I decide to bite my own arms off so that I am not bound down anymore. Both arms, by the way, the bonds didn't just unlock... The phantom pain as you put it was awwwful, especially since it was self inflicted so I was feeling it from both ends. Being bitten and biting... Once they recovered it was easy enough to escape, bust down the door, find a way out, and spend the next five hours trying to make up for lost meals. And then not sleeping for a few more." He snickered and took a deep breath now that his story was done, one hand supporting his head as he looked to Opal while the other idly rested on his hip. "After that I started looking around, trying to see if things had changed much, and coming to a party seemed as good an idea of finding people to communicate with as any."

Throughout his story however Opal's actions did not go unnoticed by him. He watched her hands go along her skin in ways that felt sensual to his mind, especially when he started to fill in the blanks of what it could mean or imply to do it so close to a man. His heart had never been pure so he had no particular desire to look away, but he had more pressing concerns down below so he took a breath and jabbed his palm with one of his claw-tipped fingers to send the 'pain' signal into his body. That would at least keep him decent he figured while enduring her teases. The slight drop in hitpoints my have been noticed before they regenerated but it wasn't much. Even he had a soft flush to his pale face at the delicious looking dish before him. Food wasn't the only thing he had been starved of during that time in the prison after all, affection and social interaction was deficient as well.

"Better late than never" the Irishman said with a sigh as he walked towards the beach of floor sixteen. He walked from the far end of the beach, his feet pushing through the warm sand, as he continued around the corner in the direction of Zandra's party. He had been away for a short while, keeping out of contact of most people. It was now that he decided to make a small comeback and see all of his friends faces again, especially the face of his girlfriend.. or should he say, fiance. With an owl hovering just over his right shoulder, Jomei, who wore a pair of dark, fitted swim trunks and a open green hoodie, Jomei's eyes caught glimpse of the.. party? 

He two large crabs and a group of players fighting them. Seems like they had some unwanted guests, a problem with these beaches being out of the safe zone. "Come on Adere, lets go see if we can't help them out."  He reached his hand out to the side, Saint Andrew's Bane materializing into his grip. He then launched off of the sand with a full out sprint towards the group of people fighting. The man kicked up sand behind him, his owl just able to keep up with his speed. Though by the time he had reached the group, both crabs had been defeated. Jomei slid to a halt, a cloud of sand surrounding his body. He returned the sword to his inventory and coughed, stepping towards the group. "Sorry I'm late guys. Did I miss anything?" he looked at Zandra and gave her a wink.

Avilon smiled toward husky as he greeted her, "I'm Avilon it's a pleasure to meet you h-" A startled squeal now escaping her lips as she jumpe forward into the male who had been cooking as she felt the staff jab into her rear. She glanced backwards to see Jaken and frowned sniffling, "W-why did you do that Jaken I could have just gotten the beer with no issue if you had just spoken you didn't have to prod me in the booty." The girl grimaced upset at the little imp for always treating her in such a rude fashion her hand now reaching in and plucking out a bear as she sighed. "There is Opal's bear, also tell her if she wants some food I'm sure Husky will gladly make her some." 

As she handed down the beer to the imp she sighed and looked back to the man, "I must admit I sorta wish I could figure out a profession I want to be ... Is till haven't taken the earn a living quest. At one point I want to help people out like a chef but also as an entertainer." She blinked now seeing him put a hand upon her bear as she was a bit confused, "My age? This isn't some sort of flirting now is it." She laughed before hearing it was just to figure out her age. "I'm nineteen is that eligible I don't really know as I never have had a drink before."

EVNING!
ladda ned.jpg

Zandra had walked back to the fireplace she had donw several hours ago. From there, she looks up and down the beach. Alot of players had arrived and was enjoying her arranged beach party. That filled Zandra with joy, since that was exactly what she had in mind when she started it. Husky had putted up his bar and people gathered around for a beer or something to eat. A few players was in the water. Thats when her boyfriend, or rather fience, was arriving.''Finally! where have you been all this time?'' she asked with an angry voice, thou she had a smile from ear to ear. She answered the embrace. Then he asked if he had missed something.''Nono, the party is just about to start.'' And now, the sun was starting to set and it started to become dark. Of course the beach party wouldnt end just because it becomes harder to see no. Thou she had got another idea as well. She walked up to@Rain with a smile.''Sorry if I sounded harsh before. Thou I wonder if you could possibly use that shining thing potion now?'' she hoped he would. Then she turned back to her own screen and started to swipe, like, alot. She looked from here to there on the tree and on the grass part of the beach. Everywhere lanterns appeared in the trees and on the poles on the grass-field. So even if the sun was going down, the place was still lit up. Not only that,also her bikini disapeared and a few moments later, she was clad in her old townclothes instead.''So Jomei, wht do you think about my little party?'' she finished after closing the screen and giving him a kiss on the lips.

Spoiler

wolf_hunt_by_thaoiiees-d61u27p.jpg

Still stuffing his face with hotdogs and casually drinking a brew, Zandra walked had ask him if he can use his pyreflies, now. With a slight chuckle and a grin on his face the wanderer says, "It's fine. It's wasn't my party to freely change the theme anyways." With that, he quickly navigates through his inventory to take out the Pyrefly Potion. He casually opens the jar to release pyreflies, small white orbs that from a distance look like fireflies, unto the beach. The pyreflies slowly filled spread out to light up the beach just enough so you can see while making the moment magical. 

Kalesh began his dark story of self mutilation to free himself of his captors. Opal had brought up her body and hugged her legs to her chest and swiveled around to meet his eyes as she leaned in closer as he told his story. She was interested in what was going within the plot of his demise. She chewed on her bottom lip as he continued, she cringed lightly at the part of having to chew away at his flesh so that he could be free of his cell, "That sounds...super wicked to be honest. I mean harsh that you were thrown into a cell and all without any idea of why? No one came to you or told you why you were put in there? Just kinda drugged you and kept you around a like a caged animal, huh? It is quite interesting indeed. I am usually 'In the Know' about these sort of dealings but that's a first time for me of hearing about it." 

The woman tugged her legs tighter into her body, her arms moved and cradled over her legs as she brought her chin to rest over her forearms and she smiled with those dark black lips, "But I am glad you are seemingly enough ok, and you got your arms back. Good to know those limbs regrow for future reference. Haha..." the woman took a gander around herself, soon enough the beach began to turn into a purple haze over the horizon as the sun had begun to set over the waters of the ocean. The woman smiled softly, "Kinda romantic to see something like that with someone. But it also sets the mood for my own story..." the woman whispered quietly. 

"You'll be bound to find this out sooner or later anyways, and I won't judge with how you feel when I approach the subject..." the woman took in a heavy breath. She relaxed her body and twisted back around to look at the moon that was now rising as the lamp lights slowly began to shine all over the area. The smell of food was dancing in the wind and while she was hungry, she would not disturb the events of the players at the other end of the beach where they held their get together. 

"Well, I guess it started a long time ago before we even met, well before I met anyone. But that is a different story altogether and one I am not sharing at the moment." the woman flicked her long silver white hair from her face and behind her milky shoulders, "I killed the player Ssendom. And I helped in the killing of the player known as Zelrius. While it was not my hands that did it, it was a potion I created to that made someone move in to kill him." The woman then placed her arm out, the silky smooth service looked no different than any other arm, but with a small sensual rub over her wrist and forearm, a second tattoo began to form. It was in the logo of a morbidly looking and comical coffin with a smile on it.

"I am or will soon to be a known member of a PK Guild called the Laughing Coffin. There is only one thing left to do to solidify my application with them. I need to kill a player that I find worthy. Unfortunately, Dom was an Orange Player and my crystal never turned orange because of it. The system justified my killed and I was a Player-killer-killer. However, I plan on killing more people down the road...for whatever reason I find benefit to or told to kill. Since Day One, I have been lying to everyone about my true nature and who I truly am to these people. I have taken away the ones people have called friends from this world..." she looked towards Kalesh, a contempt smile on her face, "And I will continue taking lives until my days in this game come to an end." 

Opal laughed lightly, "To top it all off, this was done prior to the boss battle on floor fifteen. Killing two top end players, and giving the front lines a shack as well as the World of Aincrad buckling at its knees at my whims. This is why...those people will not find me suited to be in their party and why I am here alone." 

The King Imp, his little body bouncing up and down in the sand as his small feet hurried him to the side of his master once more, "Back! Back off!" he told Kalesh finding that the space between them had become considerably closer than the last time. Heaving and panting he brought the bottle to the woman and dropped it in her hand, it was cold and refreshing. The woman smiled at her Imp, "Good job, Jaken." The woman twisted the cap and handed it over to Kalesh, "I suppose you could use a drink after both stories." 

His jade eyes watched as Opal got closer, not averse to her advancing he happily called her bluff and got a bit closer as well. Grinning softly he said "It was pretty awesome in hindsight, but sadly i didn't get a flashforward or time lapse like in a movie, that was just my life..." He shrugs his shoulders and says while looking into her eyes "I envy caged animals. They get food for doing tricks, they get some social interaction now and then. Maybe used for breeding stock, I dunno." He chuckles softly at that last bit before shaking his head a little 

He found himself looking down at one of his clawed hands, forcing a smile as he looked it over closely, turning it over a few times as he examined the limb. "I am very happy they grew back. Finding an alchemist or worse living my life without them in here would have been awful..." He clenches his hand into a fist while gritting his teeth. A momentary rush of anger going through him as he thought about the unfairness of the situation he was in before he took a deep breath to try and calm himself when Opal started speaking. He had barely noticed the sun setting and looked out towards the watery horizons with a smile and said "It is a nice mood light... What I'd do for some vodka and fruits right now." He grinned, wondering if the alcohol joke would process but either way he shut his mouth and focused on listening as Opal whispered.

"Don't worry, you've told me snippets of the past, you can tell me the rest when you are ready, but I get the gist, think nothing of that." He says however during the pause between the two stories. The rest of the time however he sat and listened closely while looking to her and only her. He raised a brow when her arm was pushed forward but squinted and looked closer when the new marking appeared. He was not aware of the meaning so he kept focusing on her black lips while brushing some of his crimson hair from his face carefully so not to cut it.

When her story came to its close, Kalesh was flooded with adrenaline. In front of him was a killer, a person who had killed and would kill in the future. Someone who had every intention of putting people down in this virtual world for good. He was surprised and shocked, certainly so, but whether it was the adrenaline rush or his twisted sense of empathy he found himself placing a clawed hand over his mouth, shutting his eyes as a muffled sound could be heard through it. He was laughing, and it was only getting louder. He placed his other hand over his stomach as it heaved with the sounds of amusement he was trying to deny escape, his toned muscles tensing now and then from the effort. With a grin plastered to his face he moves his hand down, having gotten a proper control over his body he takes a deep breath and says "I don't know Dom, I met him once during a retribution quest and offered free food in celebration. He also said that one should take risks... and you are telling me he went orange!?" He didn't know too deeply the reasons but it made Dom no better than Opal in a sense. Both had killed. "And so what if you gave the bottle, any alchemist in the world could be equally guilty! I could find a cute low level alchemist, buy the best poison they have, and spice some tea with it." He found his giggles coming back but took it under wraps before saying "Let me guess... 'honor' and 'justice' were on everybody's lips... I never trusted Zelrius if I am blunt, he and I never spoke. He was always just a super-strong guy who would walk into a room, act like he is the king of the world, and then leave... Maybe I'd mourn him if he bothered to talk to us lesser people..." He reaches a hand down and starts drawing circles in the sand. "If I thought for one second someone was going to kill me, or I wanted someone dead, I would not hesitate to grab a handful of this sand and throw it in their eyes." His jade eyes look into Opal's with a wink.

He suddenly rolled over and splayed out like a starfish as the familiar got back, a hand going over his eyes as he says "Jeez... Are they really upset at one person for killing someone? How about blaming the guy who stuck us here in 'anarchy land' or perhaps god for allowing us to die in the first place?" He shakes his head and opens his fingers to look up at the darkening sky, saying much softer and with less emotion. "It's like these people don't think every second could be their last... Kayaba has a button to kill us all on a whim if he wanted... Heck, the final boss could be a cruel joke! Imagine! We get so far only for him to kill us all in one swift move! Every player, gone, poof! Never mind psychos in the real world who think we are a waste of resources or just plain old real world death by disease or heart failure..." He looks to Opal with a smile and says "Look, I won't judge you for killing people. I won't pretend I can be some guiding light to pull you from the darkness... I also won't say I am a killer who plans to join up with your guild..." He starts to sit up again and takes the beer, holding out the bottle for cheers. "I would consider it a close personal favor though if you decided not to kill me though. Do that, and I'll not lend any witch hunts any hands. Might even throw them off the trail, who knows, I'm not good at planning stuff..." He looked into her eyes intently though, pushing the imp carefully aside as he pushed his face in close and said "If you do try to kill me though, and it's not a clean kill... It'll be like the forest all over again..." He backs off a bit and says "Except this time I can't stab myself through the gut to hit you... hm..." He blinks "Why am I hurting myself so much, I'm not emo or depressed..." He idly muses while starting to sip his beer. He sighed "I hate beer... So bitter. I prefer just spiked juice or some vodka or scotch or something with flavor..." He shakes his head and starts chugging the bottle down, never one to waste anything given to him. Scorning ones considerations was a no-go for him. He taps through his menus and takes out two charred fish meats speared with sticks. Both were hot as if freshly cooked over a fire and he holds on out to her. "Here, some rations I have from fishing." He says in offer to her "Not going to get the free food I noticed" He smiles to her as he bites into his fish without hesitation. His was the bigger of the two. "Friends still?" He asks curiously to the woman next to him.

-2 Normal Quality Fish

Edited by Kalesh

Opal did not expect the reaction from the once known Crimson Katana wielder. Her violet eyes displayed a sudden shock to his liberal state of laughter. She smiled though and mused to herself as well about the story, "I think its because of what I did to the guild I was in, you remember I was the Vice Commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath. They all think it was an act of betrayal. It is true, I did betray many of the ones I called friends, but they were never my friends. They were just stepping stones to get what I wanted." His actions were delivered, Opal could smell his manly odor as her drew close to her, her eyes seemed to blink delightfully of his masculine scent before he stripped himself from her. His threat had not gone unnoticed, but very rarely would anyone ever threaten her and back it up. She was far ahead of the food chain compared to a lot of players, but none the less...this was Kalesh, a person she was finding to be a bit more interesting as the evening drew on. 

After their conversation had ended, he ended up handing over a delicate looking fish skewered food item to her, smoking hot from the looks of it as if it had just come out of a grilled fire. She accepted the gift and took small pieces of the fish into her mouth, eating daintily as if not to scarf it all down in one sitting. She nodded, "Friends, and don't worry. I have no intention of killing anyone who doesn't seem worthy of my blade plowing through them. Of course, there will be times when I will have to forgo such honor. But you and I, we are square..." The woman was about to take another bite when she noticed the small little bugs floating about lighting up the area with their twinkling bodies.

Opal smiled, it was times like these when regret felt heavy in her belly. Unable to enjoy the full company of the others. To have fun and to laugh with the others. She had met some good people, people she wished she did not betray. But in the end they were all just ash and dust. Blinking a few times as she had zoned out, she smiled once more at Kalesh, devouring the rest of her fish, "Thank you for that. I was on the brink of hunger with all that delicious smelling food over there. Guess it can't be helped." Holding her hand to her mouth, a familiar item all to well to her formed between her lips. As she gave a pleasant inhale, smoke shifted into her lungs and expelled loosely from her lips in an orange burst into the air. She took the cigarette in between her fingers and flicked the ashes while she dusted the sand off her porcelain feet.

"So, I guess I can't convince you to join my group of Player Killers?" she laughed, her eyes out on the horizon once more before looking back to Kalesh, "I know you wouldn't travel down that path because you wanted to for fun and games like I would, but eventually Aincrad will know who Laughing Coffin is and a new dawn will appear." She said, exhaling another long smokey drag of her cigarette and flicking away the orange ashes once more. Her dark lips curled into a smile as she brought her legs back up to her as her black colored toe nails dug into the sand in front of her just relaxing for the moment.  

He felt a wave of happiness go through him when it was told to him that Opal still considered him a friend and that she wasn't planning to off him. He happily digs into the fish meat he had, tearing at it with little by way of manners. In very few bites he had torn the meat from the stick and drew it into his maw as he chewed. He never liked slowly eating, he found it far more satisfying to consume and gorge throughout his life. When Opal explained he nodded in understanding, saying "I see... I guess that makes sense, killing one of their own would certainly be falling under 'betrayal'. Not much wriggle room there." He chuckles softly and shrugs his shoulders. "Let me just get this out of the way, I am very comfortable in my mortality. I'll die, everyone I love will die, and people I will never meet will die. It's not such a big deal to me..." he shrugs his shoulders while discarding the now fishless stick. "I'm just going to enjoy living while I'm alive. Why bother being alive if you won't do that? Hedonism I think it's called, but for everything in life." He finds his eyes glancing to Opal and looking her figure up and then down before saying "I might grow to miss the chainmail bikini though." He says with a toothy grin as he materialized his jacket and stands up, laying it under him before sitting right back down ontop. There was some wriggle room for Opal since he was just sitting on the tail of the long coat. It was getting colder as the sun left the sky so he wanted to be ready. 

When thanked for the food he said "Think nothing of it, I'm no chef, chefs won't even buy the fish I catch." He chuckles softly "If I can put them to use, that's all I care about, so if I catch excess fish with no special abilities, why not share them? Not like I'm gonna profit off 'em... And besides..." He smiles while materializing a certain potion that she had made for him long ago, a safeguard. "I still owe you for giving me this in my mind. Even if I haven't used it yet." He returns his Heart of the Berserker to his inventory "I'm just happy we are square. It's hip to be square." He rolls his eyes at his own awful joke while looking at the water. He had wondered somewhat if most of his friends from the past had died. He hadn't seen many of them. Thankfully that changed today, and he had someone he knew to speak with again! He ignored her smoking as usual, not finding it unusual since this was just something she did in his mind. Not like she was going to get lung cancer. "If we get out of here, you should see if you can patent that... Smoking in the virtual world to stop your urges in the real one. You'd make a mint." Nicotine was one of the most common government-sanctioned addictive substances after all.

At her final words the red haired player said while shaking his head "Sorry, but no. I won't kill someone without a damn good reason. If I do go orange and the world is trying to shank me though, I'll give you a call on that. You can teach me the ropes of living without a safezone." His green eyes looked to her own eyes curiously and said "However... If you need anything that you can only get from the safezones, or just someone to go where you can't, I might be willing to work with you. You're a friend, I don't mind doing you favors... and if you need help, as in you're in danger... Well, I won't mind burning a teleport crystal." He showed his teeth in his smile as he offered assistance to one of the few people he thought he could count on at the moment. "Though it will be a bit before that it seems." He notes while glancing to her green crystal. He realizes something and suddenly starts chuckling "Hey, if I get a house and you are on the run, just hide in my closet or under my bed covers or something. Pretty sure I can set permissions on things like houses..."

The woman took a long drag of her cigarette once more, smiling to him as she blew the smoke upwards and away from the both of them. His words seemed sincere to her. It was curious that he would say such things to her as well. There were definitely a lot of people who wanted the vixen PKer dead, many more just wanted to see her rot for her crimes. But Kalesh seemed on the opposite side, she had few allies and even fewer people she could trust these days. His body lay flat against the sand propped with his jacket, the woman gave her cig a final drag and a flick off towards the ocean. Its embers spiraled around before combusting into pixels as she blew out the smoke from her lips, "I didn't think I would find a friend here today, Kalesh. I know we had our past adventures, but I truly don't know you inside and out. While your words are comforting, I believe you are someone who holds tight to their claims..." 

The female relaxed her body, allowing it to unfurl from her fetal position and stretched her body out and got closer to Kalesh, her head setting softly on his chest as a thin and long milky leg wrapped around one of his. Her delicate finger skated up and down the abdomen of her 'friend' and she smiled while looking into his eyes, "We never took that extra step, did we? If you want...we can hightail it out of here after the party, head back to my room and...well, I'll let your imagine think of what we could possibly do during the burning night time hours. If you feel more comfortable sleeping outside though, that can be arranged as well. It's been some time since I had some action..." her finger glided down the stretchy band of his trunks and giggled, giving his belly a healthy slap, "Friends with benefits sounds nice. But, I don't want you falling in love with me. That would be a horrible end to the night. If you'd rather not sleep with me, that is fine as well, but you will be the one missing out." she said with her nose scrunched up and laughed once more, digging her head into his shoulder and relaxed her body over his once again, rubbing his leg with her smooth limb. She noticed the moon was in full bloom this evening, and the gentle crash of waves against the beach sands and rocks made the scene a bit more on the romantic side.

"Oh! Did you want to go visit those people some more? I don't wanna hog you up to myself for the entire evening. If you wish to socialize, I won't mind. When you are ready to leave, just give me a PM, that is if you are interested in coming with me later." her hand was flat on his chest, the woman was detached of feelings, and he was his own person, but there was also a territory deal with Kalesh. If he would be so inclined to go out of his way to help her, surely she'd do the same thing. 

Kalesh grinned at Opal pointing out that she didn't know him 'inside and out' to which he shrugged his shoulders. "Very few people do if you ask me. Heck, married couples spend years without knowing their spouse's true self." He took a deep inhale of the fresh air through his nose before saying "I'm a man of my word if nothing else. I'm not going to start saluting people or bowing before a duel, but I have my own sense of honor I guess." He chuckles softly as he reconfirmed to himself that he was not suited for the knight lifestyle, he'd be thrown out within the month. It was during that thought he felt warmth against his skin, a shiver going up his spine at the unfamiliar sensation of closeness.

His eyes were glued to Opal as she got close to him, wrapping herself around him partially. He was taken by surprise, that much was certain, he knew she had a softer side but she was very shelled off the last time they had met albeit improving bit by bit. Once his brain had caught up with her words however a smile spread itself across his lips and he pushed an arm under Opal, bringing it down along her back carefully before resting on her hip, idly pulling her body a little closer to his own as his thumb slowly caressed along her milky skin. "No, we didn't... I think I'd actually like that, running off and working off some steam." He smiles, no longer feeling shy he brings his face close to Opal's as she rested against him and whispers "Fair enough, no love, just two close friends helping each other out with intimate problems." The crimson haired player found his green eyes looking across Opal's form with no lack of attention to detail. "As fun as 'sleeping' outside sounds, my stealth skill isn't ranked, and I'd rather our first night together not be interrupted. A roof over our head sounds best... Until next time~"

He couldn't help but snicker a little when she suggested him just hanging out with the party before he responded "The only way that's happening is if you are coming with me. I am not letting you out of my sight for a while I think. You might just disappear on me and leave me blue-balled for all I know!" He decides to risk it, to seal the deal before they got into the better stuff. He presses his lips to Opal's for a kiss, holding her close as he tasted her for the first time.

His movements towards her were bold, despite having blood on her hands, the Wild Dancer was not abashed before the starring moon upon them. Being so bold which brought the buxom beauty tighter in his embrace which she shared a soft low moan as he skin was easily enough handled by the player. Her violet eyes blinked softly, her long eyelashes fluttered when his face dropped down to her. There was movement of his lips towards her, she did not think this was going to happen, and was not planning to move back. Hands sunk over her body and she lifted her face to meet is, so that the stretch was so hard on him. Pushing herself, the two mouths fused. Her black lips against his own, her tongue acting on its own cleared a path as it slithered inside his mouth, more things for his mind to take on. She moaned once more, allowing his flavor to build around her, the taste of fish meat lingering in both their mouths mixed with the smoky orange taste within hers. 

Her silky smooth hand brushed against his crimson hair, weaving her fingers through his hair before she slowly pulled away, her tongue pulling out and blinking for a second time. "Huh...oh...my..." the woman fanned her body lightly with her fingertips before setting herself on his body looking up at him, "I'm gonna be straightforward with you. Don't do that again unless we are back in my bed. Because I won't be able to stop myself a second time, and whether there are people around or not will be of no concern to me." She had said those words rather seriously, the last thing she had wanted was to get frisky with the male while others could be watching. It did not bother her in the slightest, but she didn't wanna be labeled as a Exhibitionist while wearing the scarlet letter of 'PK' over her head as well, at least for the time being, she wanted things to be rather subtle. 

The scene was beyond comical however and utterly disturbing for the familiar Imp who was by all acounts watching the romantic scene unfold. His face scrunched up as if he had a serious case of the runs. He decided to move away from the scene and towards the beach water to patrol from anything else that would hinder their 'moment' together. 

Opal smiled with her full black lips, caressing his belly with her fingernails and raking his skin gently enough, "Some party this turned out to be. But hey, I get laid in the process so this turns out to be a win-win. I'll be ready to go when you are." 

Zandra had decided to take a walk around the party area, to ensure there wasnt anymore interruptions, like the crabs earlier. When she was at the border she changed into her combat gear, just in case. Luckily, there wasnt anything in sight for almost the whole walk. When always finished thou, she spotted someone. Or was it two. It was hard to tell from this distance. She looked back at the party. Was someone missing? But it was two players right? A smile appeared on her lips when she realised who they probably was."I didnt thoigth that they would... Well, I dont realy know him that good." She said to herself. She wondered if she would tell them maybe to leave before someone else gets here.

Thats when she spotted a smaller shadow at the water. Zandra changed back to her towncloth and walked as quietly she could in a circle around the couple. She rusjed the last way, grabbed him with one hand and putted the other over his mouth."Sshhh..." she whispered."I'd just ask if you could make them leave before someone else sees them?" She whispered and then she feleased the grip and hurried back to her own loved one.

Search: 19 (18(LD)+1(familiar))
Stealth rating: 12 (10(base)+2(darkness))
Added if, you want to go with stealth rules

Edited by Zandra

He smiled when his kiss was not denied but instead deepened, pressing her body close to his own as he let her black lips press to his own. As their tongues explored and danced together the crimson haired man found himself feeling a tinge of satisfaction from the closeness and intimacy of the action. When the kiss finally did reach its end he let out a breathy sigh of happiness before nodding to the lady resting with him. "That's... A deal." He says with a smirk. He doubted anybody present wanted to see them take the next step right there on the beach so he happily said "If you're telling the truth we should get moving, or I might not be able to resist..."

He didn't particularly mind one way or the other if they stayed or went, what mattered more to him was what his partner wanted when it came to such things. If she didn't want to do anything more here then they would move. He gently rolled Opal off of himself and begins standing up, patting some sand off of himself while holding out his hand out to her to help her up after removing his claws with a few quick swipes with his other hand. That was a pretty powerful sign of trust for him since he treated them as an extension of himself for all intents instead of as weapons. It wasn't every day somebody got to touch his bare hand after he had obtained claws. "I'm about 50% ready, so let's get going before it's too late." He winked teasingly to the silver aired beauty "Nobody loses here, agreed... If anything I'm surprised your imp isn't trying to kill me." He says with a slight roll of his eyes. He had no idea where Opal lived so once she was on her feet he would welcome her to lead the way... after he retrieved his jacket and slipped it on.

The sun was setting. And with the change in scenery came glowing fireflies, plenty of alcohol, and (between a few players at least) intimacy. The orange-haired girl furrowed her brow, pulling her knees closer to her chest. Everyone seemed incredibly occupied with something--or someone--that the girl was beginning to feel the trip was a waste of her time. Beginning the mental debate, she looked over at the pale orange skyline as the sun was still setting behind the ocean horizon. Sure, the view was breathtaking, for a game. But she was very likely to spend her time on this floor when it would be more appropriate for her level, so why had she bothered to come all this way?

An audible sigh escaped her. 'My body will be rotting away of old age before I get out of here.' The thought crossed her mind, recalling how many floors the players had left to go. At times, she was more disturbed by the idea of waking up outside of Aincrad, finding herself hospitalized and deteriorated, than she was afraid of dying in this world. Her already frail body would be unable to move, and while her knowledge of muscle atrophy was minimal, she assumed there had to be some eventual state where no amount of physical therapy would help.

Brushing off her side-tracked thoughts, Aster's eyes fell upon the beach-goers. Most players were socializing in small groups or enjoying the virtual food and drink. Some kept a more generous distance from the center of activity, like herself. Still, she didn't imagine herself waltzing into the crowd and partying it up, so after another few moments of lingering the girl brought herself to her feet, instinctively brushing herself off. She looked back in the direction she'd come from, getting her bearings before heading back to the main city.

[[Aster leaves the thread]]

Edited by Asteria

After, Khrysaor made it to the outskirts of the party, he started to smell the aroma of food, making his stomach growl out of hunger. He headed straight for the makeshift food bar, and looked through the menu. Khrysaor thought, 'Hmm, I wonder what are hot dogs and how do they taste. Never had a chance to eat a hot dog before. From the aroma it seems good, but lets test it out.' Khrysaor took a few hot dogs with him and sat down at the back of the beach, away from the majority of the people. Khrysaor was observing the others have fun while munching on some of his food. "Yum, looks like it was a good thing I ordered some hot dogs. Truly is delicious." muttered Khrysaor. As he finished eating, Khrysaor lay on his back and watched as the sun slowly started to set. Khrysaor looked though the crowd of players enjoying themselves, when he noticed a familiar face amongst the crowd, and called out to him, "Hey Bhairyuu, come over here buddy, and grab a seat."

Bhairyuu had already mingled with the crowd and was having a blast partying with them while surreptitiously checking out all the hot babes who were on the beach when he heard the voice of a player who was quite familiar to him by now, namely Khrysaor. He looked towards Khrysaor to see what he had to say and saw that he was inviting him over to share some rather tasty looking hot dogs he had procured some time earlier and so he decided to take a little break from partying and headed over to Khrysaor, raising his hand in greeting as he got closer 

"Oh hey, Khrysaor! Fancy meeting you here, bro. I see you've got some tasty looking hot dogs there...thanks for the invite!"

Saying thus, he drew near and sat down next to Khrysaor and took one of the hot dogs from him and started munching on it eagerly as he had never tasted such well made hot dogs...at least not since he was a kid begging his late mother to make octopus sausages. After a few minutes, he remarked

"Wow! These really are great, Khry! I haven't  tasted such delicious hot dogs since I was a kid...where did you get these, bro?" 

The woman stood up with the help of the Crimson Wild Dancer, noticing that his 'claws' had reverted back to just his hands. Her black lips curled slightly from the notice of such a thing, "Thank you," she said brushing her thighs and butt off free of the sand. Rolling a finger over the panties to keep it back in place from the previous movements, Opal felt like she was ready to get the hell out of this beach. She brushed the strands of violet hair from her face when Kalesh mentioned he was half ready and to get going before it was too late.  She had to address this comment, "Oh trust me when I say you'll be ready to go for me. As for it being too late..." The woman got close to Kalesh, a hand on his cheek as she gave a rather flirty and seductive smile, "We are going to be up for a while, because, you are gonna satisfy me until I tell you to stop." Her licorice lips held her half smile as she took him by the hand and began leading him, "Let's go Jaken. We are leaving now." 

The small creature who was enjoying his time in the water bobbed up and down until he reached the shoreline and his small feet pattering towards the couple, "Wait for me, Master Opal!" he said holding his staff in hand and marching behind them. Opal laughed and shook her head, "Don't worry. He won't be in the room. You don't mind standing guard outside do you Jaken?" 

"Of course not! It would be an honor to watch over your room while you sleep!" the little creature responded back. Opal giggled, "Sleep. Right. Oh and if you hear me screaming, please do not rush in. I forbid you from entering unless I give you permission. Is that understood?" The small imp stopped for a moment questioning her command but in the end the result was the same with a "Yes, Master Opal!" She nodded her head to Kalesh, "We should not be interrupted tonight." she said curtly. They two had walked to the teleport plaza of the floor, "We are going to Urbus. I frequent the inns on the South Side a lot because of Orange gone Green players usually stay there and people generally leave me alone while I am in that area." She had told Kalesh of her current residents, despite it being a rather shady side of the city, it suited her fancy and that's all that mattered. 

"I'm not gonna bother changing out to my other clothes. This bikini will be coming off soon anyways..." she said with a suggestive tone, almost trickling in a small giggle while she said it. The woman's hand tightened over his as they made their way to the teleport plaza, "I'll see you on the other side. Teleport; Urbus!" The woman's body engulfed with light as she was shuttled from one location to the next.

--

Kalesh had arrived in due time after she had arrived. Once more she began to lead him through the narrows of Urbus. It was clear the way they were going, many of the players looks dangerous and cutthroats alike seemed to line the bars in this shady district. However, Opal was moving with a much more pronounced speed. She was horny, and was ready to get the fires ignited between the two. Through the darkness and the dangerous narrows of Urbus, they had arrived at a rather seedy looking Inn, no name, no sign, just a large establishment that looked rather odd. She pushed the doors open, there seemed to be a lot going on the inside rather than the outside. There were moans emitting from all over the place, it seemed more like a den of debauchery and sin than anything else. Perhaps it was some sort of Bordello that she had lead him into; it was not something that had crossed her mind to dabble in at some point in the future. 

"Finally..." she said, leading him to her room, the door shutting soundly behind her as it lit up with red candles. The walls were thin and could easily hear the moans and creaks of the bed from the other side of the walls. Opal paid little attention to it, "It's not always this busy. But don't worry, we'll be making our own noises pretty soon." The woman gestured for Kalesh to move to the bed. The low level of light in the room was barely enough to see their own faces. But Opal had followed the Wild Dancer to the large bed and he sat down, Opal sat between his legs looking over her shoulder, her fingers curling around the edge of her bikini top, "It's alright. You can touch..." she said to him in an almost a low whisper. Her milky shoulders moved as the top dematerialized, she felt his warm hands on her as she batted her eyes, "Mmm...now the fun begins..." She turned around and pressed his shoulders causing his body to fall into the bed as she straddled him, "Remember what I said...don't stop until I am satisfied..." 

-Kalesh and Opal leave the Thread-

OOC: Permission from the man himself to execute the actions, also I could not resist myself! Haha! Have fun~ 

By the time Jomei had arrived, the sun was already beginning to set, laying a blanket of darkness over the beach. Luckily with Zandra's thinking before hand, she had placed small lanterns all around the party, bringing a bit of light to the area. After that, another boy took out a potion and opened it, releasing what looked like hundreds of small lightning bugs that light up the area even more. Jomei smiled and looked around, "I would say that you did a damn good job of putting this all together, lass." his attention went to the girl as she reached up to kiss him. After their interaction, Jomei turned to the others in the group, "Oh, I'm sorry, where are my manners. I'm Jomei. Pleasure to meet you." As Jomei introduced himself, he had swiped up his hand to open his inventory. With a couple of swipes and taps, his body engulfed in a white light for a moment, replacing his swim trunks with his town clothing and green cloak.

Edited by Jomei