[PP-F2] By the Horns (Kane, Haine and Miaki)CLOSED

Kane looked up, seeing Miaki standing over him. Regaining his calm, Kane stood, leaning on his sword. "Whew, yeah! I've only busted that one out once before, didn't know if it would work."

There was an item bubble left where the boss's body had been. Walking over to it, Kane checked its rating. Its tag read: <>. Looking at it, it looked like it was a pair of vambraces that came up to the elbow, worked from steel. Looking at the stats, it appeared that the bracers allowed the wearer to lift twice what they could carry at the moment. There was also a small chest full of excellent crafting materials, some of which were rare.

Kane turned to Miaki, gesturing to the spoils of war. "Do you mind if I take the bracers? I already have the weapon I'm going to use for a long time, so the rare materials are yours if you want them." Miaki had contributed greatly to the fight, it wouldn't be fair to leave him with nothing. "You can give Haine her share as well."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miaki sheathed his blade and looked over the post war data between them. "That's fine with me. You got the final blow so you deserve the item. I'll gladly take the mats and divide them amongst Haine and myself. That was a good fight. You do very well being a tank."

Kane grinned, pleased that his battle strategy had seemed to work. "Thanks buddy. You know, you've got a pretty good sword arm. We're a pretty good team, what with you being quick, and me being dumb enough to enjoy going toe-to-toe with giant bull monsters. We should do this again sometime!"

He offered Miaki a handshake. It had been a decent day's work.