UR Reward. Yes or No?.

Go to solution Solved by Erroneous,

Should Players receive rewards from UR and which method should we use?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one.

• Yes, Method 1.
    • Yes, Method 2.
    • Yes, though I would like a different Method.
    • No.

This poll is closed to new votes

Everyone here, I appreciate you backing me these few days. But I ask you now to stop, the situation has been dealt with by staff and remember that this was suppossed to be friendly. This topic was out of my hands when i posted it as Crimsa just a few days ago, I was ignorant of the reason someone like Erron had as I was too focused in seeing the biased rulings. Life even admitted to me in PM that the rulings were biased, but because it was not within the vision of owner of this site. UR is exactly what we say it is, it is an optional area to explore. While I do not think by insulting the genre of Erotica itself was really needed and could have been worded in a much less opinionated way.  they correct in saying that it has no purpose to the main RP of the site, UR was never meant to mesh with the canon that we have here on site. you may have your OCs go there and do things then 'treat it' like they did as that is allowed, but you will not be rewarded for it as it was not officially intended to be a feature of site. 

We have tested staffs patience with this topic, but I would suggest leaving it alone. As we have gotten our answer, and trying to browbeat staff into changing that ruling will either lead to the relationship between both parties being significantly damaged or the removal of the entire UR section itself. Both outcomes only result in disruption and dismay, so as the one who has started this topic I ask you all to back down. I know some of you may not like it, but the reality of the situation is, is that Staff did hear us. While we are a very low fraction of the community as a whole they still gave us the time to hear us, we gave good arguments, proper solutions. But now, it's over. We may do UR as an optional choice, Staff don't like it being on site in the first place, and we don't like it not having rewards. They tolerate it, we take it for granted. So, throughout the drama and chaos I have caused these pass few days, I apologize to Staff. 

To all Other participants within this topic, it ends here. No more arguing, and if you would be so kind I would request anyone else who have insulted staff step up and apologize so that we all may move past this.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic