Weapon Class Fix [Daggers]

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does, and I would find it great as well. One thing that I actually been thinking of is that some classes should obtain a bonus trait upon GMing a Shield/Block as well, based on their Sword Skill. Another Example...

Block: Rank 5
---Bonus Trait---

One Handed Curved Sword: Block Trait- +1 Shield Bash: During an attack you slam your shield into the opponent, temporarily opening up their defenses for a strike!. (Reduces the foes Mitigation by 5+X=X% where X is your Sword Skill Rank.)

Yes I'm using One Handed Curved sword but it's because it's what I use and understand. XD

But small things like this, it would be nice to see in the future. [Sorry!, posted like a second after you Rain ><]

Edited by Takneil

That sounds like something that could easily be abused. I'd say slap a cd on that. Also, probably shouldn't limit it to curved sword alone. I'd say anyone with a shield, that means one handed weapons. :p

It allows players to diversify without having to slave on more SP on something that they could probably get as a reward for reaching GM or something. ._.

Also, the weapons mods are all the same. pretty much copy and paste for every single one.

Edited by Rain
  • 2 weeks later...
On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 5:18 PM, Takneil said:

- +1 AoE Range. (Changes the Max number of enemies you can strike from 4 to 5 with AoE Sword Arts [Or choose one specific AoE SA.].)

@Takneil

This is pretty useless thou. Since you can maximum spawn 4 mobs at the same time. :)

@Zandra in Solo threads? yes. but remember the limit is raised to another 4 per player in a thread. Once again, proving thus how much further these simple concepts and additions would diverse the SAs in general as for OHCS this would promote a team player, someone who focuses their effort and build on AoEs while others may focus on DMG output, etc... :) though I'm not going to fight to much about them, it was a simple idea. if Staff wish to use it they can. it's not anything vital but if they are doing a SA revision then I would certainly enjoy aiding in concepts for traits. maybe even instead of simply unlocking one at GMing a skill there is arduous path the player must take for that bonus. but Traits and concepts aren't what this thread is about so I'll back out of this thread. if any future readers would like to have a say on traits and such I would ask they PM me rather than derail this topic any further. Thank you :)

Edited by Takneil