Staff Members Wanted

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Now that the server is back we are looking for a staff team to help build the SAO 2D MMO.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1094&p=34265#p34265

No coding or computer skills are necessary, though helpful at times. Most of the software can be managed and edited while playing the game itself. When your account has been made GM in game, press the INSERT key on your keyboard to gain access to the built in game editor that lets you edit 90% of the game itself.

The in game editor, or administrator panel, is purely point and click. Not a blank document where you type and write code. It's literally like survey form where it asks what you would like and you give it an answer.

Contact Shark if you wish to join our 2D MMO staff.

• 3 months later...

!!! ATTENTION PLAYERS !!!

I am still looking for staff for the development of the 2D MMO game. I would like to know if any one is interested in being either a: Moderator, Mapper, or Developer.

Contact me if you want to join as well as the position you would like to have.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

May I apply for the Player Support Team?

please apply correctly

Player Support Team

• The Player Support Team (PST) will be the group of people who answer all questions about the site. These are the first people you go to if you have any type of question at all. This group will prime players as future GM's and will be the first ones looked at if a spot is opened. However there are requirements to join the PST. Applicants must apply to Shark

Hey, Shark, how long has it been since I was banned? I think it was June, making it 6th months. I'm hoping to get a laptop this Christmas so I can join either the graphics or PST later, if it has truly been 6th months since I was banned.

Has it been llong enough since I was banned?

Thanks Kiru, making them all skip over me! :)

I was just wandering if it had been long enough since I was banned