[PP-NK-F1] <<Earning a Living>> (Morgenstern)

Kasier sat down on the grass, watching as Jonathan engaged himself with a boar. The man's accuracy was far from perfect. He had been unable to deal that much damage but the damage that he does deal seemed vital to the killing of the boars. She really hoped that this would be the time that the man would finally be able to get a boar meat and hence, allow her to become a cook. As long as she watched from a far away distance, her life wouldn't be endangered and hence she wouldn't be forced to use the curved sword that she was so scared of using. Her eyes rested on Jonathan as she watched on the hill while he attacked. With a courages movement, he charged forward, thrusting his sword at the opponent. A lone boar who was foolishly feeding off a patch of grass by its lonesome self. A life lesson in this game is to never ever act alone no matter how easy a task is because one moment, just one mistake, could cost you your life. In this case, the boar was the target and there was no doubt that Jonathan, along with his rough, strong structure, would be able to strike down the boar. The real question would honestly be if the man would be able to obtain the boar meat by the end of the killing. Kasier sighed as she heard her stomach growl. For now, she didn't need to do any healing. If she was called to action, however, she will attempt to heal immediately. At the moment, though, she would nibble on a piece of bread from her starter pack in order to relieve herself of the hunger that is being brought to her despite this being a virtual world where hunger shouldn't technically exist. 

Jonathan watched the boar stamp its foot. It seemed ready to charge, but Jonathan intended on Killing the thing first. Jonathan smiled then charged forward, his sword bursting with energy. Jonathan ran to the side of the boar, attempting to strike there. He struck the boar once. Red fragments flying all over the place. Jonathan spun, slashing downward at the boar. It fell over onto the ground and Jonathan backed away. Jonathan smirked. This was much too easy. The boar squealed. It was in the red zone. It had to give him some meat. The boar was weak this was his chance. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 24/24  4/6

Boar 3/12 

64165 BD:10 MD:1

Edited by Morgenstern

Kasier sighed. The bread was absolutely flavorless and the best word that can be used to describe it would probably be dull. However, it was enough to fill her virtual stomach with something that can make her satisfied for a while. Still, she definitely wouldn't mind having something to eat after she goes back to the <<Town of Beginnings>>. For now though, she would wait for Jonathan to finish and maybe she'll even treat him to dinner after finishing with the boars and obtaining boar meat. Soon, after finishing the bread that she had eaten, she decided that she would search for additional materials, preferably mushrooms since that was literally all that seemed to be in this area... Or perhaps she just didn't have enough of a loot boost. Nevertheless, she would make sure to search the area throughly for any materials that can be added into her inventory. With a sigh, she looked around.

ID: 64167
LD: 5

Despite her looking around, she was unable to see any mushrooms for her to take. With a sigh, she directed her attention on Jonathan once more. "Yay! One more hit and it'll be down!" She cheered, raising her right arm. After the boar is defeated... The hard part would come and that would be to getting it to drop the loot that she needed.

Edited by Kasier

Jonathan head faintly as Kasier cheered him on. He had to end this now. He pointed his sword at the boar. It snorted and stamped its foot. Jonathan smiled and zipped forward charging the boar straight up front. The boar charged forward hitting Jonathan in the leg. Jonathan flipped over the boar. Jonathan sighed and turned to see his enemy. Jonathan readied himself again.

Spoiler

Jonathan 23/24

Boar 3/12

64169 BD:5 MD:7

Edited by Morgenstern

ID: 64174
CD: 5
<<First Aid>> Not Activated

Kasier let down her hands when she saw the man attack once more. One more attack would be enough to defeat the boar and hence have a chance of grabbing onto the loot. Indeed, it was just a boar... A mob that was similar to slimes in most other RPG games. However, despite them being boars, they were still some of the most annoying creatures on this planet Aincrad. They were the cause of many deaths to beginning players who overestimate their skills and underestimate the skills of those boars who can take down even level 2 players if luck was against them. Kasier sighed as she witnessed that the man missed his attack and she had to wait yet another few moments in order for her to obtain the loot that she so desperately needed. It was then that the man was attacked by the boar and dealt damage. Immediately, she stood up and ran towards the man. Unfortunately, as she placed her arm on the man's back, she was unable to successfully activate her healing skill and backed off immediately in case the boar attacked. The amount of failed heals I have done is quite obnoxious. She thought before speaking, "Geez... It really is hard to land a heal with my current stats. I hope you don't mind... It shouldn't matter though... That boar doesn't deal that much damage to you." 

Edited by Kasier

Jonathan focused on the Boar. One hit would finish it. One hit was all. Jonathan grimaced and then plunged his sword forward, hoping to hit the boar. What Jonathan had not noticed is the boar had moved. Jonathan sighed. God he hated boars. Wait a second... I have boar meat... I got it with Itzal when were fighting goblins... Jonathan looked at Kasier. Blond moment but... I already have boar meat.... I got it there other day with a friend. Jonathan eyed the boar then opened his menu and sent the two pieces that he had received with Itzal. I'll finish this, you go get that lesson, i'll be there in a bit for that meal. Jonathan winked at the girl with a smiled then refocused his attention to the boar. 

Spoiler

64175 BD:1 MD: 4

-2 materials

OOC- Itzal literally said in the thread that it was boar meat... XD xD

Edited by Morgenstern

Kasier smiled as the man stated that he did have a few boar meat in his inventory that she could have and with a sigh of relief, she gladly took the materials and placed them in her inventory. With that, she had everything that she needed in order to get that cooking lesson from the NPC. Sure, the man could have definitely remembered that he had some sort of boar meat in his inventory sooner... But she was just glad that she would be able to get this lesson completed and cook for the man for all his hard work. With a huge grin, she began walking off, realizing that the safe zone was just a meters away from her at the moment. She should be able to get back to the safe zone without being interupted by any mobs of any sorts. "Alrighty then. Thanks for the boar meat! I'll cook you some nice, hot sausages once I get finished with my cooking lesson! After you finish fighting the boar, be sure to go to the place that we met up. That is where the NPC cooking master's shop was and that is where I'll learn how to cook." Kasier said cheerfully as she ran forwards with speed, knowing that soon enough, she will be able to become a cook and that was one of her tasks completed. Soon, one item would be crossed off her list from the things that she wanted to accomplish here in the world of Aincrad... There would just be a few hundred more items located in that list... But soon, everything will be completed. There was no doubt about that... She was confident in her abilities. "See you soon!" She shouted in the distance and giving Jonathan a wave as she ran back to where the shop was that she originally accepted the quest from. Hence... The lesson began.

Jonathan eyed the boar. "Faster I kill it, the faster i get dinner" Jonathan dashed forward at the enemy. It must die! Jonathan ran forward slicing and slashing at the enemy. His sword began to glow a bright green. He charged the boar, slashing with his sword once. The blade left a gash on the creatures face. Then Jonathan cut the boar clean in half. "The power of food. Who knew?" Jonathan sheathed his sword. "Now i have a dinner date with Kasier" Jonathan flinched. "It's not a date... She's just thanking me right? Oh, it does not matter..."  Jonathan unequipped his armor and his sword as he reached the town. He now had a black plain shirt with jeans. Now to wait for "Class to get over

Spoiler

Jonathan 23/24 1/6

Boar 0/12

BD:7 MD:2 LD:10

Edited by Morgenstern

The NPC welcomed her back with welcoming arms and took the material that she had gathered along with the boar meat that she was given. Indeed, it was finally time for her to cook and the first item that she will be cooking is sausages. First, she was supposed to cut the boar meat into sausage shapes and after a time-consuming effort, she finally managed to cut the boar meat into a few pieces and placed them into the stove in which after clicking a few buttons heated up. Soon enough, after adding in the mushrooms that she collected, she walked out of the cooking room to be greeted by the large smile from her tutor and soon, the <<Quest Complete>> sign popped up right in front of her... And that was when she knew that she had done it. She had completed the quest and now, she will go and meet Jonathan so they can share the meal together. With a smile and a large smile, she said goodbye to her NPC mentor before running off having seen Jonathan, now in casual clothing, in the distance. As she ran up to the man, she smiled and took his hand to bring him to a place that she knew they could eat together: the park. Soon Kasier would send the blonde man a friend request so she can contact him if she ever needed any help. However, the day's mission was now over and all she needed to do now was master the cooking profession so she can become a good cook for newbies and bring food to the hungry. "Well.... It sure was a long day huh? Thanks for all your help, Jonathan. When I open my restaurant, be sure to visit me often!" She said, placing the plate on the man's hand. "Now... Let's eat those boar sausages!"

(Feel free to post the summary after your next post!)

Jonathan watched as the girl brought out a plate of sausage. She walked up and grabbed his hand, and tolled him off to the park. Jonathan sat on the bench as the girl gave him a plate. Jonathan sighed and ate the sausages one by one. They were actually quite decent. Jonathan popped one after another into his mouth until they were gone. Jonathan stood up and smiled. Well, it was nice time with you, I hope we can do it again... Don't cook yourself to death. Just don't die... I'll see you sometime..." Jonathan dissolved the party and smiled. With that he turned and walked away. 

Jonathan +1 SP +200 Col

Kasier +2 SP +200 Col & X amount of mats

Edited by Morgenstern