[OP-F1] Alchemy Free Giveaway! [Completed]

He's seen a lot of people do this over his time here in Aincrad. Never did he ever think he'd be one of the people do to this, but it looks like today's the day. As the wanderer stands in the middle of the Town of Beginning's town center, he casually navigates through his HUD. Soon after, a little shelf appears next to him. Potions of different colors popped in on the shelves one by one. Until the shelves were heavily populated. Soon after, a lounge chair appears next to the shelf along with a small table and pot of tea on the table. As the wanderer casually sits on the chair, he tinkers with his HUD once more and a sign appears in front saying. "Alchemy Free Giveaway! ~Alchemy by Rain" Under that title, it gave some rules to the little event the wanderer has started.

Antidotes

Spoiler

Item: Minor Elixir
Item Type:
 Potion
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: Antidote [1 Turn]
Description: A light purple colored liquid with a bitter taste that negates the next effects of status ailments for 1 turn. Read »here« for a better understanding.
Quantity: 9
Claims: 1 by Cygnus

Item: Greater Elixir 
Item Type:
 Potion
Quality: Rare
Enhancement: Antidote [2 Turn]
Description: A light purple colored liquid with a bitter taste that negates the next effects of status ailments for 2 turn. Read »here« for a better understanding.
Quantity: 5
Claims: 1 by Creius

Damage

Spoiler

Item: Minor Damage Potion I
Item Type:
 Potion
Enhancement: +1 Damage
Description: A vial of black liquid with gold sediments; bitter taste; increases damage by 1.
Quantity: 13
Claims: 1 by Helios; 1 by Kindle

Item: Greater Damage Potion I
Item Type:
 Potion
Enhancement:
  +2 Damage
Description: A vial of black liquid with gold sediments; bitter taste; increases damage by 2.
Quantity: 7
Claims: 1 by Shirosu; 1 by Creius; 1 by Kindle

Damage Mitigation

Spoiler

Item: Minor Mitigation Potion I
Item Type: Potion
Enhancement: +9 Mitigation
Description: 
A pale yellowish liquid in a vial that increases mitigation by 9.
Quantity: 8
Claims: 1 by Helios; 1 by Creius

Item: Greater Mitigation Potion I
Item Type: Potion
Enhancement:  +18 Mitigation
Description: 
A pale yellowish liquid in a vial that increases mitigation by 18.
Quantity: 8
Claims: 1 by Shirosu; 1 by Kindle

Health

Spoiler

Item: Minor Health Potion I
Item Type:
 Potion
Enhancement: +10 HP
Description: A vial or red liquid that instantly heals you for 10 HP.
Quantity: 4
Claims: 1 by Shirosu; 1 by Kasier; 1 by Morgenstern; 3 by Emblem

Item: Greater Health Potion I
Item Type:
 Potion
Enhancement:  +20 HP
Description: A vial or red liquid that instantly heals you for 20 HP.
Quantity: 6
Claims: 2 by Kasier; 2 by Cygnus

Edited by Rain

Kindle was strolling about the first floor, as per usual for her when she saw a rather familiar face of a boy with a great appetite from what she remembered. "Excuse me, mister Alchemist but if you are offering these up for free might I ask your opinion on a useful set up." She commented solemnly her own hips swaying ever so gently to and fro like a church bell as she wasn't entirely certain. "I am still low level so I can't really attest the the benefits of one elixir over the other so I was hoping you could give me a suggestion of which one's which would further benefit someone of my ability?" She shot a cursory glance about the shop before spying a small chair that she strolled over and sat down in planning on staying for a little while and preoccupying him on this rather dull day.

After her questions were asked she seamlessly transition it curling up a leg underneath herself while also closing her eyes as if she was a flamingo about to fall asleep.

Kasier had chose the path of a cook instead of an alchemist. She wanted to cook and feed those who are hungry but had given up on the path of alchemy. Indeed, the ideal profession for a healer would be to become an alchemist because that is the profession which holds the most potential healing powers. However, as she levels up more and more, she will obtain more Col to buy more potions which will help her on her path to a great frontline healer. As she walked through the <<Town of Beginnings>>, her hair swayed perfectly under the wrath of the wind while her eyes stared innocently around her environment, observing the beauty of the town that she had spent her entire time in during Swords Art Online. The trees nearby danced in excitement to the rhythm of the swaying wind, happy to stay rooted to their home within the soil. As she thought of what she will do today, she decided that she would spend the day looking through the shops and marking her targets as to what she will purchase after she obtains a reasonable amount of Col that she can use to purchase equipment necessary for a healer such as she. It was then that she suddenly looked at the HUD, wondering what was going on with other players around the town when she saw a sign that someone is giving away free potions for other players. She assumed that the player was not a well-known alchemist or else he would have enough business not to be giving away potions. Still, she would go check the place out and get a few potions... If she was satisfied, she'll definitely go back and become a regular customer of the alchemist. Her eyes gleamed in the sunlight as she approached the alchemy shelf and behind it, stood a white-haired player. But what she found to be really strange was the woman who was sleeping on a chair that Kasier assumed to be the alchemist's friend. With a wide, friendly smile, she rose her arm and spoke, "Morning! I see that you are giving away free potions! I hope you don't mind giving me some health potions which will certainly help with my healing path."

(OOC: Dang... That advertising tho.)

Jonathan strolled along floor one bored. He was tired of doing absolutely nothing and just decided to stroll the streets. Jonathan then seen a person he knew. Kasier..." Jonathan smiled. Then his green eyes averted to where she was looking. A man with pale white hair. He almost looked like a ghost. Then Jonathan seen the sign. "Free potions... by Rain."  Then a shop name. "Wow, now that is advertising." Jonathan smiled and strolled up. When he seen a girl sleeping on a bench. Oh. Jonathan smiled and said, Hi Kasier" Jonathan returned his attention to the one called Rain. "Hey, could I possibly have one of your minor health potions... And this is not much..." Jonathan opened his Hud and sent Rain 200 Col. "but I hope it will make due. Oh and no give backs. That's your col." Jonathan smiled. 

At first, there were no takers. It was as if everyone was skeptical about the potions. These were in fact potions made by the #2 Alchemist in all of Aincrad, yet not a single soul happened to come by.

It wasn't long, however, when people began to finally notice the wanderer's little stand. "Finally." The first was a familiar woman. One who the wanderer remembers as he had accidentally locked eyes with her - awkwardly - as he was about to chow down on some delicious ramen. As she spoke, she wasn't particularly curious about the wanderer's potions. She was more interested on how to build and survive this game, while utilizing potions. "Well.." He began, "If you're character's build is more towards defending and supporting others, you're probably want to grab mitigation and health potions." The wanderer wasn't entirely sure on this idea, but he's basing this knowledge of the many customers that came by his shop. "However, if you're character is built more towards damage, you're mostly likely want damage potions and mitigation potions. Especially mitigation potions at early levels." This was the wanderer's build, he knew the ups and downs of this build and he's been utilizing potions to mitigate that which he lacked, defense. The wanderer spoke more than usually does, but this was something that needed to be explained well. If there was no need for it, the woman would've only gotten just a few words out of him, as the wanderer himself isn't very comfortable around new people. His tone was also different from his usual cold, disinterested tone. His "Kuudere" voice. He spoke with passion in his words. It's as if alchemy was one of his true passions. Whether that the case, one could never know. 

As he began talking some more, going in-depth on the what potions could do, another face came happening by. She was unfamiliar to the wanderer ,but she knew exactly was she was looking for already, so the wanderer didn't have to say much to her. "Sure, grab whatever..." As he spoke, he pointed towards his sign just to make sure that she knew his rules of 3 potions per player.

As he catered to the noirette, another unfamiliar face came happening by. He also knew exactly what he wanted to it made things easier on the wanderer. However, it seems as though he was insistent on paying for the potions. As the guy tried trading his Col for the minor potion he selected, the wanderer quickly declined. "I don't need your Col." He spoke with a cold tone. It wasn't meant as an insult. The wanderer had no need for the Col at all as he has enough. Materials would be greatly appreciated, but the wanderer still wouldn't take it. This little stand of his was made specifically to give potions to the low levels to help them survive and to reach the higher levels. Not that the wanderer himself was of higher level, but he was still a high ranking alchemist in the game. "Just grab what you want."

Edited by Rain

Shirosu had noticed the free potions and stuff and thought it had to be a scam right? Well, low and behold, here was the stand with a list of the free goodies. Approaching the owner hesitantly, who she was almost one hundred percent sure she'd seen be fore,"Well! IF this ain't a scam, and is actually this then i would love a couple of your free potions!" she said with a crooked grin.  after looking at the list she asked,"If its not too much, how about one greater damage pot, one greater MIT pot, and one Minor health pot?" she was curious about this, but really great full for their generosity. 

Kindle now glanced around seeing the large assortment of people wandering in as the sale for free potions seemed to be gathering an abundant amount of lower levels. She supposed that the higher players all had their own means or possible vendors that they favored oppose to assisting the alchemist that the rest of them were now attending. Perhaps other shops would one day follow in his steps offering out free food to the poor and like. She hopped down and raised two fingers as she spoke, "It's getting a bit crowded so I will just take to damage potions  and one mit of varying degrees as beggers can't be choosers in this game and I certainly qualify as one of the homeless in this world." Not even a stutter in her speech as she didn't really mind sleeping out in the streets and scrounging for scraps it was far more rewarding then the real world where she was just catered to.

Seeing the other more girls walked toward the two females and males now awaiting for the alchemist to start dishing out the potions that she and the other customer asked for. After staring a while she smirked and poked the dark haired girl's belly merely to see how they would react as she was quite bored.

As the wanderer turned around, another face came by. With a quick glance, the wanderer knew she's seen her before. She's part of KotBO, the wanderer's guild. She doesn't seem to recognize him, however, so he decided to play it as strangers. He quickly grabs the following items she asked for and gave it to her.

Items to @Shirosu
01 Greater Damage Potion I [+2 Damage]
01 Greater Mitigaiton Potion I [+18 Mitigation]
01 Minor Health Potion I [+10 HP]

As he gave her the potions, he gave a quick remark before turning around to deal with the other players. "Heh, bet you thought this was a scam, huh?"

Looking over to the first woman the came by his little shop, "Grab whatever you want." He says. He doesn't want to pick for her, nor did he have the time as he was dealing with the others that came by.

Edited by Rain

It was then that Kasier saw Jonathan, a man whom she had fought with before walk into the shop. With a grin, she waved at the man, giving a simple greetings to acknowledge him. Kasier smiled when the alchemist greeted her and told her to grab whatever she wanted and brought her attention to the sign which stated the three potion max rule. Of course, three potions was more than enough for a beginner like she and if she was instructed to do so, she'll definitely take what she needed most... And that was those high quality health potions sitting lonelily by themselves. Indeed, she was going to take three <<Greater Health Potions>> which will certainly help her heal other players when they are really low on health. She smiled once more, grateful that the alchemist was simply handing out potions without receiving any payment. Sure, she knew that part of this was for advertising and attracting more customers but it really helps low-leveled players when you simply get out there and hand people items. "Thanks, Mister white-haired alchemist! I really appreciate your potions and I'll be sure to put it to good use!" She said, happily walking away from the shelf when she suddenly felt a tap on her stomach. With a surprised yelp, she jumped and looked around to see a woman that looked older than herself. It was the woman who was sitting when she first talked to the alchemist. Upon closer inspection, Kasier could tell that the woman was about in her 20s... which is, of course, older than she. However, the woman looked surprisingly similar to herself. Both of them had similar black hair and the only real distinguish difference was the hue of their eyes. "Oh, hello there. Sorry if I was in the way. Erm... My name is Kasier. Nice to meet you!" She said, inserting the potions that she just grabbed into her inventory and waving the alchemist thanks once more to make sure that he knows she had taken what she needed to take.

+3 <<Greater Health Potion I>> (+20 HP)

Just as the noirette was about to grab 3 greater health potions, the wanderer stopped her. "There's is a max of 2 rare potions per player." he says as he casually points to wards his sign. "You can grab 2 greater health potions I, but you will have to choose an Uncommon potion for your 3rd potion." He says as he takes one of the greater health potions back. The wanderer wanted to be fair with everyone, he also wanted to get rid of his slowly growing supply of Uncommon potions. He had hoped this little event of his could help get rid of it. That's partially why he made those rules to limit the amount of potions people can get.

Kasier was immediately stopped by the shop owner. It turns out that she hadn't read the sign carefully enough. With an apologetic shrug, she walked back to the shelf and placed the potion back on the alchemist's hand before taking the uncommon version of the potion which gave less health but would still be good for a newbie healer like she. "Oops, sorry about that, Mr. Alchemist. I didn't read that sign correctly. It's my fault." She said, very apologetic for her mistake. Indeed, she hadn't carefully read the sign and she regretted that deeply. What she had done might have seemed like stealing to other people but in all honestly, she had just simply misread the sign. Hopefully, this wouldn't cause confusion to other players around here as it was just a simple mistake that anyone could've made. After grabbing the uncommon healing potion, she walked away with her face completely red from embarrassment that she had just made such a mistake. It then appeared to her that she had just walked away impolitely from the woman who poked her. With a smile, she walked over to the black-haired woman and talked once more. "Oops... I guess I'm too clumsy for my own good huh? Well, this uncommon potion is probably just as good as the rare one," She said, noticing that the sun was quite high in the sky now and noontime was pretty much upon the world of Aincrad. Her eyes scanned upwards, realizing that she should probably go grab lunch "Erm... I don't think you've told me your name yet? I'm going to go grab some lunch if you'd like to join me." 

-1 <<Greater Health Potion I>> (+20 HP)
+1 <<Minor Health Potion I>> (+10 HP)

Cygnus had gone on one of his strolls through town. The day was treating him well. Weather was perfect (though it was always), nothing had gone wrong, and he even managed to meet a few new people. All was right with the world. He came across a small gathering, however, and looked to see that Rain was at a booth giving away potions. He noted his lack of healing and approached the booth, placing his order. "Good day, Rain. If you're just giving those away, i'd like a couple of the Greater Health Potions and a Minor Elixir." This was some good stock. He had to visit Rain's shop some time...

As the noirette woman came back and gave back 1 greater health potion I and for 1 minor health potion I, the wanderer turned back around to wards the ever growing crowd. It seems as though another face come happening by his little stand on the 1st floor. "Yo." He says as he casually raises his left hand in acknowledgement. With his right hand, he began casually navigating his little stand and sent the three potions Cygnus had asked for. "Here."

Items to @Cygnus
02 Greater Health Potion I [+20 HP]
01 Minor Elixir [Antidote 1 Turn]

Edited by Rain

Stepping up to the white-haired man, Helios smiled. "Hello, Rain. So you're just giving out free potions?" The raven-haired swordsman inquired, reading over the rules on the sign. "Alright, I suppose I'll pick up the uncommon damage potion and the uncommon mitigation potion. If I need anything else, I'll be sure to stop by your shop." He told the man, reaching over to take the two potions. He had a fair bit of col on him, so he didn't feel like taking three potions was necessary. He wanted to leave them some for the newer players of Aincrad. "Thanks a lot!"

+1 Small Damage Potion
+1 Small Damage Mitigation Potion

Nathan had been walking through the Town of Beginnings when he saw a small crowd in the centre. Heading over to see what the fuss was all about, Nathan noticed the giveaway of potions. They might prove useful in his quest to advance so he headed towards the group and noticed it was a man whom he had seen just recently in the big fight everyone had gotten hyped up for but turned out to be nothing. The same man had even given him the teleport crystal which he still had which surprised him quite a bit. This man must be quite generous if he just gave up so many supplies so often. Waiting in line behind everyone he waited patiently for the alchemist to deal with the group and then stepped up. After quickly reading the sign that gave the rules and looking over the inventory he had, Nathan said, "Good day, I see you are giving away some of your wares. If you would not mind, I would greatly appreciate it if I could have a Greater Elixer, a Greater Damage Potion I, and a Minor Mitigation Potion I." After making his request, Nathan waited paitently for his order to be tended to, not wanting to just reach forward and take itmes without asking.

Edited by Creius

Jonathan flinched when The alchemist said Coldly, "I don't need your col" Jonathan kept a straight face and said "Well then, I will take on Minor Health potion off of your hand then. " The alchemist must have reason for not wanting to take the col. Maybe, he's trying to help the lower players move up..."  Jonathan noticed as more players began to show up. This player... Rain, is exactly what I want to be. Help other players move up. To help them survive, to not die! Jonathan looked at the pale alchemist. "I understand... I thank you for what you are doing and hope I can make as much a difference as you have..." With that  Jonathan took the potion and left. This Alchemist had really given him the cold shoulder, but he was  meaning good intention. He wished to help others.  Jonathan sighed and left. Rain...

+1 minor health potion. 

Edited by Morgenstern

He could see a crowd forming down the road and if he learned anything from living in this game that meant something was going on. As he drew closer he noticed Rain who happened to set up shop and was giving out potions to passing players. This was exciting seeing as how carrying a larger amount of consumables seemed to be the norm  now for the fights ahead. Ignoring everyone else in the area he looked at the shelf, but further inspection of the items on display revealed that they were all tier one... Basically useless for anything he had in mind. "It was too good to be true... Where's all the good stuff?!"

"Fine fine, no foreplay I guess I suppose I will take One Greater Potion of Damage, One Lesser Potion of Damage, and a Greater Potion of Mitigation if that is at all possible," solemnly speaking as she now glanced back around to see yet more players who were crawling in from off the street. A brief glance was all they would get as she planned to leave as soon as she got her merchandise. This crowd was growing to uncomfortable level's in her own eyes and she wasn't going to get caught up in the usual social banter like she had planned. Conversing with others about was an easy way to have information about oneself leaked in the most unpleasant cracks of society as right now she was a nobody and planned on remaining like that till she leveled up a bit more. Now dangling and swinging her legs back and forth as she sat upon the Alchemist's counter awaiting her order like the rest.

+1 Greater Potion Damage

+1 Lesser Potion Damage

+1 Greater Potion Mitigation

Edited by Kindle

Emblem walked through floor one with a smile on his face. He looked around for anything new happening only to spot a stand giving out free potions. Emblem wouldn't miss out on a chance to go out and get some free stuff walked up to the stand to see a man he had met awhile ago Rainer is he could recall his name. Emblem walked up to the stand then checked out what types of potions he was giving out. He spotted some health potions then checked how much he could get of it. Hey Rainer! I'll take three of these minor healing potions thanks! I'll have to check out your shop sometime!

Avilon now skipped up to the rather familiar man, she remember seeing him with a rather pungent purple haired girl once prior to this as she now was on a mission to buy some useful items. "Excuse me I need a teleport crystal, greater health potion and one antidote if you could be so kind," She smiled swaying back and forth having forgotten that she onced had talked about joining a guild that him and his buddies were making once a long time ago as she was quite forgetful. The little heart bubbles leaping off her head as she still had her new boyfriend on her mind and was hoping to be on the front line of the next event with her shield up beside him. "Err, sorry yeah I need wait I already said all that did I?" Rather absentminded, after placing her order she would quickly turn around and leave as she was in a hurry.