[OP-F1] Alchemy Free Giveaway! [Completed]

For whatever reason his complaints had gone unanswered. With a sigh he simply glanced around for something else to capture his interest. Times like this were when he allowed his mind to wander to other more important matters like... The tree that happened to be growing nearby. He had never seen anything like it; tall,  proud, dark brown bark over every inch, with leaves that were greener than the cursors above everyone's heads. If he didn't know any better he would have thought the sight was just part of some elaborate dream. To an extent it sot of was. Though his physical body wasn't their he was still fully conscious of everything that was going on and whether it was actually real or not he was determined to get a closer look.

Or maybe not. Just as he was about to step forth he saw her. A girl unlike any he had seen before in the game. Her long black hair, those fiery red eyes, the way she spoke; she was like a personification of perfection itself and he still didn't even know her name. But what was he supposed to do in a situation like this? Despite not having much experience with women something told him that mentioning he had been watching her from a distance before coming to say hi wasn't the best idea. If anything it was probably the worst idea. If he just left that part out maybe things would go better. Or at least that's what he was going to tell himself as he approached Kasier.

"Um... Hey. My name's Seul. I see you're getting potions. That's cool; I like potions too. And food. So I guess we have a lot in common. Also I think you're really beautiful so I was wondering if you'd wanna go out sometime?"

This was it, the moment he had been working up the courage for! Something was off though. He couldn't help but glance back at the tree that seemed to be swaying its branches in what he assumed was a fit of jealousy. "I-It's not what you think...!" He mumbled under his breath. It was already too late though. Any chances of being with the fine piece of foliage were destroyed right there. The heartbreak was too much to bear. He needed to get away. Very far away. He didn't wait for a response from the woman and instead turned tail and ran away from the group without another word. With any luck this wouldn't be the last time they saw him. But hopefully it was.

[Seul Exits]

Just as he finishes with one player and his potions, more people came by. Soon this bunch was starting to grow out of hand. The wanderer's little flaw of his started kicking in. As more and more people came by, the more he wanted to just walk away from all the people. All these people was getting to much. But no... the wanderer needs to see this through. He didn't know how many people would be coming, but he's already started it. He needs to finish it. That said, he quickly gets to work dealing with the first person in line.

With a quick glance, he quickly realizes who it was. It was the rave haired swordsman he met during his last trip to his temple in the mountains. It seems he didn't want any rare quality potions. It's his lose, but more for others to obtained. "Right, here's the potions... Next!"

Items to @Helios
01 Minor Damage Potion I [+1 Damage]
01 Minor Mitigation Potion I [+9 Mitigation]

He began calling out the people who waited in line. Somehow, this mob of people managed to form a line by themselves. It's amazing how far mob mentality can go. With a quick glance at his next customer, he recognized him from the last boss fight. He didn't really took to it mind, he was working this line like a chore that he wants to get over and done with already. "Here's your stuff... Next!"

Items to @Creius
01 Greater Elixir [Antidote 2 Turns]
Greater Damage Potion I [+2 Damage]
01 Minor Mitigation Potion I [+9 Mitigation]

As Creius left the line, a familiar face stepped forward. "Finally chose what you wan then?" His voice sounded hurried, but that was the honest truth. He was in a hurry. This large crowd that seemed be to be only growing was giving him anxiety. With a quick swipe of his fingers, he quickly traded the potion the player wanted and shouted, "Next!"

Items to @Morgenstern
01 Minor Health Potion I [+10 HP]

As the last guy left, a familiar face came storming by. It was Seul. He was browsing his wares only to be disappointed. As the wanderer watched him, he had a thought that maybe he could be looking for T2 items, which the wanderer didn't have any at this point. He had only thought only low leveled players would be coming by. That in mind, he quickly blurts out, "If you're looking for T2 Items, I'll bring some with me next time." The wanderer didn't really plan on bringing any Tier 2 items to begin with as this was for low levels, but he guessed he could help some higher leveled players while he's at it. "Next!"

As the guy left, the woman from the very beginning came waltzing on. It seems as though she finally knew exactly what she wanted it. She had tried messing around the wanderer earlier, but the group of costumer were keeping him too occupied to even notice. Even now, he's too focused on the task at hand. "Finally decided on what you want? Here." The wanderer quickly trades over the items she asked for and let her go her merry way. He can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. He's almost done. "Next!"

Items to @Kindle
01 Greater Damage Potion I [+2 Damage]
Greater Mitigation Potion I [+18 Mitigation]
01 Minor Damage Potion I[+1 Damage]

As the wanderer looked to the next player in line, his eyes quickly twitched. It was the blonde player from before. He had met him earlier at some a higher floor trying to kill off the mobs there, but the floor level was too high for him. Why he even bother, the wanderer still doesn't know. As he requested for his potions, the wanderer thought to himself, "No rare potions huh? Your lose." He quickly swiped his fingers in the air and traded him the 3 Uncommon potions he wanted. "Here... Next!"

Items to @Emblem
03 Minor Health Potion I [+10 HP]

At last, the last person in line came stepping forward. It was a young woman with pink hair. She looked a bit absent minded but that didn't matter to the wanderer at all. This whole thing was finally over. the wanderer was going to end the day here. Then and there.

As the wanderer listened to her request, his face grew more and more dumbfounded. "If you want to get teleport crystals, you can buy them at my store or at a merchant's. I'm not giving those away for free here." The wander said as calmly as he can. As the woman waltz off, the wanderer took a deep breathe in. It's finally over. He stood up and announce to everyone. "I'm closing this stand now. I'll be back again some time tomorrow or the day after with some other times." That said, the wanderer quickly cleans up his things and left for the teleport crystal. He needs to get some R&R. That whole ordeal just stressed him out too much. Perhaps he'll stop by the beach on the 16th Floor.

- Fin -
Everyone gets 1 SP
+400 Col to Rain (nyahahaha :^D)

Edited by Rain