[PP-F17] Quest for the First Chest (Calrex, Rain, Baldur)

Stats:

Spoiler

HP221 | EN: 54 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 84 ACC: |  EVA: | LD: +10

Equipped Gear:

Orochi: +6 Damage

Clasp of the Progenitor: +2 Accuracy & +1 Loot Die

King's Wall: +28 Thorns & +18 Mitigation

Cape of the Progenitor: Vanity Light Armor

Battle Ready:

x1 Major Damage Potion (+6 Damage) [Used]

x1 Mitigation Crystal 2.2 (+36 Mitigation) [Used]

x1 Snake Venom Potion (On Critical Hits, deal 4 damage per turn for 10 turns.)

x1 Gate of Babylon: +3 Loot Die

Skills & Mods:

Search & Detect [Rank 5]: Reveal (Mod)

Charge [Rank 4]

Battle Healing [Rank 1]

One-Handed Rapier [Rank 5]Precision (Mod)

Light Armor [Rank 5]: Athletics (Mod)

Picking [Rank 1]

Survival

Concentration

Meditation

Martial Arts [Rank 2]

Chests rattled and cabinets shook. Papers floated and slid beneath things while items fell and rolled of counters left and right. The shop was being virtually turned upside as a rushing blonde rummaged through this and that. Wild arms only slowed as hands gripped both a crystal and a potion he needed for today's little quest. Downing the crimson liquid and crushing the green crystal over his armor, he felt his stats change even if just temporarily.

Considering I started this, I suppose I shouldn't be late. Heaving himself up, Oikawa exited the shop; leaving it in his familiars capable hands as he left to attend a get together he put together outside the gates of floor seventeen.

Lets hope they are up to par.

[Used Major Damage Potion to increase damage from 13 to 19, used Mitigation Crystal 2.2 to increase damage mitigation from 48 to 84, and equipped Gate of Babylon]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xion had been resting in his shop as he usually did when he had nothing of great importance or urgency to do, it was rather relaxing for the young tank, he was able to forget about everything and be lazy for once...not that his usual duties stopped him from being a lazy teenager. The boy sighed, putting his feet up on the counter of his store. "Relaxing is good...but boredom isn't the best thing in the world eith-" He said, beign cut off mid sentence by a PM. Opening his menu the boy read through the message, it was one from Oikawa, a player that he had known for a little bit. "He wants to go on a dungeon run...sounds good, I need SP" Xion muttered before getting up and setting about gearing up, going upstairs and grabbing his armour which he had lazily thrown in his bed, equipping the heavy plates of metal before strapping his shield to his left arm and his glaive to his back before leaving the forge. The tank player then made his way to the teleport gate in the central square of the town of beginnings, commanding it to take him to the 17th floor of aincrad, the teen appearing at his destination in a flash of blue light. "Now...where did he say..." he said to himself before consulting his map and making his way to the agreed meeting spot, waiting patiently at the ancient greek style arch, the teen idly twirling his glaive in his free hand as he did. 

Spoiler

HP: 129

EN: 31

MIT: 101

DMG: 9 

Thorns: 28

Regen: 18

Equipment: 

- Twilight Glaive (OHAS) (+6DMG)

- Twilight Mail (+52 MIT) 

- Aegis of the twilight (+28 thorns +18 regen) 

Skills and mods:

- OHAS rank 1 

- Block rank 4 

- Heavy armour rank 3 

- Survival

-  Concentration 

- Athletics

As the wanderer steps out of the teleporter, he's welcomed with a sight he's never seen before. Streets built out of stone and buildings shining white as if made out of marble. After a taking a few more steps forward, he quickly had an assumption as to where exactly he was, "What is this? Ancient Greece?" He thought to himself. He has never been to this floor before nor has he's ever been on any floors higher than 16th floor, where he attended a beach party hosted by Zandra. This was a new experience to him, one he hopes to learn from.

As the wanderer took a few more steps forward, he began to open his HUD and check out the map. He wasn't sure exactly where to go to and wandering around this map wouldn't be helpful or considerate to the rest of his group that he was meeting out here. He's never met the host of the party, but based on the announcement he saw, he seemed like an upstanding guy.

Once the wanderer found the route to take, he quickly made his way to the gate exit. Along the way, he tinkered with his HUD a bit getting his gear and items ready.

- Major Damage Potion II used -

Spoiler

Stats
Level 27
HP (108/108)
Energy (27/27)
DMG 18 [Base 1 + Weapon 6 + Skill 5 + Potion 6]
ACC 3 [Ring 3]
EVA 0
MIT 72 [Armor 18 + Potion 54]

Buffs
Major Damage Potion II [+6 DMG]

Gear
Juuchi Yosamu (By Oikawa)[+6 Damage]
Ring of Accuracy (By Teayre)[+3 ACC]
The Wandering Kingsman v2 (By The Crowned Lion)[+2 LD; +18 MIT]
Dimensional Backpack

Battle Ready
05 Major Panacea Crystal [Antidote 3 Turns]
05 Major Life Crystal II [+60 HP]
05 Greater Life Crystal II [+40 HP]
01 Major Mitigation Potion II [+54 Mitigation] - Used
01 Major Damage Potion II [+6 Damage] - Used
01 Teleport Crystal [Dimensional Backpack]

Skills
Disguise
Katana | Ranked 5
Search & Detect | Ranked 3
Survival

Edited by Rain
Just realized my sig's equipment's messed up. x.x
Spoiler

HP311 | EN: 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) | DMG: 13 | MIT: 30ACC: |  EVA: | LD: +3

Equipped Gear:

Grand Blade II: +6 Damage

Amethyst Charm: +2 Accuracy & +1 Evasion

Tide Pendant: +2 Evasion & +1 Loot Dice

Grand Dragoon: Vanity Heavy Armor

Battle Ready:

x1 Grand Chariot: Aegis: +2 Regen / +1 Mitigation

x1 Grand Crest: Aegis: +2 Thorns / +1 Mitigation

x1 Grand Aegis: Paralyze +2 / +1 Mitgation

x1 Basic Teleportation Crystal

x1 Banner of Support

x1 Monkey Agility Potion (Dimensional Pouch)

x1 Tiger's Rage Potion (Dimensional Backpack)

Skills & Mods:

One-Handed Straight Sword: Rank 5 - R5 Ferocity Mod

Heavy Armor: Rank 5 - Stonewall Mod

Search and Detect: Rank 2

Charge: Rank 5 - Bullrush Mod

Battle Healing: Rank 1

Block: Rank 5 - Safe Guard Mod

One Handed Curved Sword: Rank 1

Howl

Parry

Achilles - Rank 2

Survival

Concentration

Meditation - Rank 1

Martial Arts - Rank 2

Athletics Mod

"Whelp, I'd better not be late."

As he made his way over to the teleportation circle Calrex gave a quick swipe on his menu as he began to set his equipment. With the new spoils of his past adventures he now had more than enough slots to house numerous amounts of gear and items, which only brought a smile to his face, "Geezes with all of these at ready slots I can carry an entire set of gear and still have enough to carry any consumables I would need. It's a good thing I found these when I did."

Changing out to his regular equipment before teleporting the bluenette looked as the sight before him, as the ancient Greece-themed floor came into his vision once again. He had been here a few times in the past, but he had a feeling that with the coming floors he would be frequenting here more and more often. "Let's see, Oikawa's location is around here."

Looking over he saw the blonde as he gave a friendly wave, placing his hands back into his jacket pockets as he made his way the rest of the distance over, "So we're doing some more searching?"

Spoiler

Baldur | Level 33 | 132 HP | 33 Energy | Katana Grand Master

54 MIT | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 0 EVA | +3 S&D

OHCS Rank 1
S&D Rank 3
L. Armor Rank 2
Charge Rank 2
Survival
Concentration
Meditation Rank 0

GEAR:

Susano'o: +6 DMG
Kongo no Yoroi: +54 MIT
Magatama: +3 Acc
Haori: Vanity
Dimensional Backpack
Bungads Ring: Vanity

AT READY:

Safeguard (1)
Healing Potion (x6) (+15 HP)
Teleportation Crystal (x2)
Major Mit Crystal (x1)
Major Pow Crystal (x1)
Major Over Life Potion (x1)

Baldur was also on the 17th floor. He had found a spot out in the field which he found very peaceful. He naturally seemed to gravitate towards the Athenian side, but out there in a huge fields he found himself at peace, even among the swarms of monsters. As he sat there, his sword laid out beside him, his eyes closed as he tried to meditate, mostly to relax and sort out the issues he faced, he heard the familiar jingle of a private message. It had been from his friend Oikawa with a quest for them to go.

Reaching down, Baldur gathered up his katana and headed off to the same place he had met his friend before on this floor. As he saw the familiar face of the blond, he always saw a familiar face with blue hair. He smiled as he approached the two. They were as close to brothers-in-arms as he had here, and he knew he could count on them to always have his back.

"Ohayo."

Edited by Baldur

It wasn't long until the snow haired wanderer made his way to the gate exit. Thanks to the help with his map, the wanderer didn't have to wanderer around until he found the place - he keeps forgetting to use his map. As he arrive at the place, he begins to notice a couple of familiar faces and some new to the wanderer. He slowly raises his hand and gives a quick wave to the group. "Ohayo." Short, simple and something a kuudere would normally say in these kinds of situations.

In the outside, the wanderer looked calm and collected, but under the facade laid a panicking little hafu. It wasn't often that the wanderer adventured with high leveled players. Especially one such as Calrex - the arguably - strongest tank currently in Aincrad. He doubted any of these high players knew the wanderer so he calmly lowered his head and introduced himself. "I'm Rain."

Crimson eyes flickered in the direction of light-footed steps that approached him. A voice he was all to familiar with opened with a question he decided to answer short and simple."Yes." Just as the bluenette was in arms reach, another player approached; one he was well acquainted with and considered family just the same as Calrex. Turning his attention to the maple haired samurai, Oikawa offered a short wave and nod in his direction.

It shouldn't  be too much longer here. Just waiting on the last tw- one, thought the blonde as Rain introduced himself to those already in attendance. His golden topped crown dipped in the direction of Rain as he acknowledged his arrival before clearing his throat and casting his gaze on each and every one of them.

"Though we are still waiting on one more, let me explain my intentions here."

"Not to far off lies a cave. This one managing to double as a dungeon and rumored to hold a chest full of riches. If we find this chest and manage to obtain its secrets, I will split proceeds between us all. Simple enough no?"

Calrex turned as he looked at all of the people that had arrived, recognizing majority of them except for one as he nodded in greeting to all that were present. He had already been acquainted with Oikawa, Baldur, and Xion from previous experiences and adventures, but the new arrival was someone he had not met, nor really seen from before. As the young man introduced himself he responded in kind, "Rain is it? Nice to meet you. I'm Calrex, although I'm sure you can tell from the username next to my health bar, heh."

Turning to face Oikawa as he began his explanation he put his hands into his jacket pockets, listening attentively. As he began to ponder it, in some ways actively listening to someone speak was possibly one of the more difficult things to do nowadays within the game. With all of the mechanics and such that strictly dictated how everything was to be performed, it became easier and easier to tune out things, because in the end they had become just rehashes of the exact same thing. Quests, floor raids, sub-dungeons, and the like had all started to become a murky haze of battling and lucky streaks.

"Chests you say? Geezes man I thought for a second you were going on about some old story. I haven't heard chests mentioned since we were first starting out. Killing two birds with one stone sounds like a good idea to me. Count me in."

Baldur smiled when Rain arrived. Turning to face his silver haired drug-dealer and offer a small bow of respect.

"I didn't expect to find you in such august company Rain." The twinkle in his eye and the curve of his lip showed the jest he intended.

Listening as Oikawa, his oldest friend of the bunch, told them about his quest for riches perked his ears. He was mostly interested in XP so that he could catch up, but he knew that when accepted this group he wouldn't be gaining any ground on his friends. He would, however, help cover some of his expenses for Raids. He was not rich in Col or material, and his last gathering quest had managed to carry him for a while, but his stores were running out.

"I'm in. I could use the materials so that I can pay off my drug dealer." Baldur smiled and hooked his thumb at Rain.

"It doesn't seem like anyone knows him, and I'm not sure if means much, but I'll vouch for Rain; he's good people." Baldur smirked slightly at the sound of a bit of his southern american coming back in a moment of slang.

As the blonde host began explaining the situation, the wanderer's piercing red eye scanned the group he began to size up everyone, thinking on the potentials everyone has. Out of all of them, the wanderer's is pretty much the support. The one who will deal with healing as, he had brought long a bunch of crystals with him. "If there's materials involved, I'm in. I need more materials for my alchemy." He says as he calm looked at Oikawa.

Suddenly, it finally hit him. Oikawa, is the guy that the wanderer has been buying his weapons from. All this time, he hadn't recognized him. It was just somewhat recent, too that he just bought his new T2 gear from him. His left eye widened as his right remained hidden under his snow white hair. How ignorant can he be to not realize this all this time. As the wanderer thought some more on the topic, a slight memory came happening by. One of which, he ran into a red player, a long long time ago. It was also this very same person. While this all came racing into his mind, his outer appearance remain calm, excluding the widened eye.

It wasn't long until Calrex, the unfamiliar one to the wanderer, broke his flustered mind. Soon after, Baldur began to refer to the wanderer as his "Drug dealer" and him being surprised he's with this group. After collecting his inner composure, his red eye glanced over to Baldur, he doesn't look like he's noticed, his new facial feature. One he obtained after an accident in his shop which seemed to have turned his eye permanently red and his other light brown. Completely different from his usual azure eyes. With a slight grin, "I saw the opportunity to rise higher in levels. So I joined."

The wanderer socialized for a bit, he suddenly remembers to use his mitigation potion. He hasn't gotten a chance to put SP in his armor skill yet, so he's solely relying on armor. Other than that, he's completely naked with no mitigation whatsoever.

- Major Mitigation Potion II Used -

Edited by Rain

(well I read Oink's opening post incorrectly...kill me XD)

After a while of waiting Xion realised that no one had arrived nor did they seem to becoming. "Seems weird..." the tank noted to himself as he checked his map again, to make sure that he was indeed at the right place. "And....nope....bugger" he muttered with a sigh as he realised that he was at the wrong gate and was probably making the others wait. "Well, it won't take long for me to arrive if I walk a little faster, I'll have to apologise" he said to himself he followed his map more carefully this time, soon arriving at the correct location. "Sorry all, I had a bit of an off moment and went to the wrong location" he told them before looking at the gathered players. Oikawa, Calrex, Baldur, Rain and himself. Most of them he knew were more than strong enough to take on even the strongest of dungeons when working together, although he didn't know whether Rain was 100% ready to take one on. "He has protection in the form of me and Calrex if need be...should be fine" he muttered before speaking again. "So are we ready to go? I'm assuming that everyone here is good to take on a dungeon of some kind. And before we go Calrex I must ask, would you rather be the tank for this venture or is it ok if I take that role for now?"

(OOC: I will post for post 15 so I can roll for the dungeon. Please don't forget or we'll have to wait longer XD)

"The chests from the past are child's play compared to these Cal. They are worth far more in value in my opinion." As his crimson gaze flickered to the next voice to raise, a faint smiled flashed as he nodded to Baldur's comment. "I've seen Rain visit my shop here and there and since you vouch for him, I expect him to pull his weight then as well." Things were looking good as so far everyone had agreed to tag along. With Rain solidifying his participation, Oikawa nodded and addressed everyone. "So it's settled then. Now we wait for- well speak of the devil," commented the blonde as Xion approached the group. Having been unaware of his presence before, the golden haired man was relieved that the budding tank had caught most of his explanation. Accepting the youth's apology, Oikawa continued from where he left off while simultaneously addressing Xion's question. "I'm ready to proceed to the dungeon. Is everyone geared up?"

Baldur nodded when Oikawa questioned their readiness. His thumb pushed out, then locked his katana back in its saya. He would have cracked his neck, but there was no such mechanic in this game, so instead he flailed his head in a funny looking manner. This was a good group, and he was excited to see what Rain could do now that he was fully into his tier 2 equipment.

"I've brought along a full set of raid buffs, but I'd rather not use them unless we need to. Needless to say, I'll make sure I'm not dead weight."

He tried to keep too much excitement out of his voice. It had been far too long since they had gone on a dungeon run with an A team like this. He remembered just how good it felt to have a full party of players you could rely on and press through with in efficient manner. Plus, if these chests were as good as Oikawa and the info-brokers had said, then they might have a good chance of getting a unique item.

((Post 13))

Edited by Baldur

Post 14

Calrex gave a nod as Xion asked if the bluenette was going to tank or perform another duty on this excursion. Since he was the bearer of the <<Achilles>> unique skill, it would only make sense for a fellow tank to inquire, "I think this time around I'll serve as a backup, so if you want to take point on guarding the others go ahead."

He gave a friendly nod, listening to the rest of the group speak, "I'm all set to go. If these chests are better than before, then I'm curious as to what kind of spoils we'll find inside, at last as long as I don't get a face full of explosion like before."

Putting his free hand into his pocket his sword arm gently reached back, his hand resting on the handle of the Grand Blade II, prepared for the group to head off. It was certainly going to be an interesting day. The bluenette could just only hope that nothing outside of the usual expected characters and creatures decided to make a guest appearance and derail the excursion.

"Good. Follow me," beckoned the golden-haired youth as he began to stalk off down the valley. Given his recent expeditions on the floor of Greek mythos, he had come across various interesting pathways and points of interest as he traversed the plains. His eyes would wander, passing over each and every inch of the floor, gathering and estimating the location of that which they seek. Raising his hand, he motioned for the group to stop. The gloved gauntlet only falling when he was sure he had found the entrance. Turning on his heel, dust settled as he addressed the group. "Now this dungeon is littered with Nemean Lionesses and other Greek inspired creatures. Stay alert and don't allow yourself to be felled by these mongrels." Drawing his own blade, Oikawa stepped into the darkness of the tunnel. Tossing words over his shoulder, Oikawa mentioned a semi-formation. "Xion, with you taking point as a tank, you should lead the charge through here as you will be what they see first. Rain, Baldur, Calrex, then myself should work fine for the time being."

Sub-Dungeon ID: 65479 LD: 27 (17+10) [Advanced Dungeon Found]

"Thank you Cal..." Xion said with a nod towards the Invincible warrior as he told Xion that he could be the main tank during the dungeon run, while some may have seen it as a minor detail it meant a lot to the player that the best tank in aincrad was allowing him to take point in his stead. "I won't fail..." he said to himself before Oikawa beckoned the group to follow him, Xion resting his glaive on his shoulder as he followed the golden haired swordsman, his eyes focused on the man as he awaited the next order from who was effectively the leader of the group. Once Oikawa had raised his hand Xion stopped suddenly, the tank holding his glaive in an at ready position, his grip tight as he listened the the player. "Alright Oikawa..." Xion said as he walked into the dungeon, his shield raised in anticipation of an attack. 

Xion then heard a slow growl as he walked further. "Lions!" he said as a small group of four came into view, the tank inhaling deeply before letting out a loud howl, the eyes of the beasts flashing red with anger as their heads snapped to face him. The four of them roared before leaping at the tank, all of them either missing or their claws uselessly scraping on his armour plates. 

ID:65484

MD: 3 (Miss)

Nimean Lioness: (156/156) | 39 Mit | 21 DMG [Target: Xion]

[H:3] Xion: (129/129) (31/31) | 101 Mit | 9 DMG | 28 Thorns | 18 regen

Rain: (??/??) (??/??) 
Calrex: (??/??) (??/??) 

Baldur: (??/??) (??/??) 

Oikawa: (??/??) (??/??) 

(Hope you guys don't mind editing in your own stats as you post) 

OOC: ;-; Cal's level mobs... need moar damage...

The wanderer tighten his grip on his new nodachi as he proceeded to follow Oikawa into the dungeon that he found. His new blade was completely different from is last one which was a katana. This time, he has a nodachi. There's different ways to wield one, but the wanderer preferred to wield it like how he it is now. Slung on his should, the blade's saya rest on his back, almost like a smile.

He didn't know what to expect and what kind of mobs to deal with, but he knew for sure that it was going to be a challenge for him. Based on how this game scales, these mobs are going to be really high leveled. He's going to have to take them out one at a time.

As they delved farther in, Xion heard roaring of lions, which paused the group to a standstill until the lions themselves jumped out from seemingly out of nowhere. Xion did what he was there to do and took aggro from all the lions. The wanderer followed up by rushing directly at the nearest lioness.

As he drew nearer, the wanderer began to draw his blade. Under his breath he silently whispered «San Ge» before jumping right at the lioness. In a flash of crimson, the wanderer dices the lioness before cleaving in half with one final blow.

Combat Results

Spoiler

ID# 65503 results: Battle: 6 (3+3) Loot: 15 (10+5)
[Rain] [Level 27] [HP (108/108)] [EN (15/27)] [DMG 12+6] [ACC 3] [EVA 0] [MIT 18+54]

» [San Ge] [DMG 12 + Potion 6] * SA (6*2) = DMG 216 - MIT 39 = DMG 177
  » -12 EN

Battle Order

Spoiler

Nimean Lioness: (0/156) | 39 Mit | 21 DMG [Target: Xion] DEAD [1 Material; 780 Col]

[H 1] Rain: HP 108/108 | EN 15/27 | MIT 72 | DMG  18 | ACC 3 | LD 5
@Calrex: (??/??) (??/??) 
Baldur: (??/??) (??/??) 

- Total Loot -
1 Mat
780 Col

Edited by Rain

ID: 65514
Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +3) = 9
Loot Dice: 4 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 7 (No Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 58 Remaining)

As Xion took point Calrex flipped the Grand Blade II into a standard grip, holding it to the side as the group began to enter into the dungeon. From what he could tell it was certainly a more fearsome looking labyrinth, meaning it was likely to hold more rewards than a simpler dungeon. Calming his breath to steady his senses and his sword arm he looked ahead to see Xion gain the attention of four of the lions as they rushed in to attack the tank.

Rin followed after, unleashing a familiar katana Sword Art as the bluenette was reminded of the many users of the two-handed curved blade, including the samurai-themed player coming in behind him.

Lowering his sword into his ready stance the blade shined with the golden glow of <<Meteor Break>> as he targeted the next creature, triggering his now grandmastered <<Charge>> skill. Rocketing forward his opening shoulder bash crashed into the second lioness' abdomen, knocking it backwards before he followed after the airborne quadruped, unleashing the rapid flurry of slashes that was iconic of his Sword Art before fiercely piercing through it with his final strike.

The massive amount of burst damage was enough to fell the creature as it burst into crystals. However, due to the fact it was weaker than required for him to receive loot, not even a handful of materials appeared. With a small sigh he gave a nod, "Alright, next one!"

Loot List
1 Material

Spoiler

Nimean Lioness: (0/156) | 39 Mit | 21 DMG [Target: Xion] 
Nimean Lioness: (0/156) | 39 Mit | 21 DMG [Target: Xion] (13+1+5 DMG * 11 Art - 39 MIT = 170 DMG / DEAD) [1 Material]

[H 1] Rain: HP 108/108 | EN 15/27 | MIT 72 | DMG  18 | ACC 3 | LD 5
[H 1] Calrex: HP 311/311 | EN 58/69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) | MIT 30 | DMG 13 | ACC 3 | LD 3 
@Baldur: (??/??) (??/??) 

Baldur sighs softly when he sees the kind of monsters they're up against. Their level was so high above his that he saw a dark red crystal usually reserved for bosses. These were not going to be mobs to go down easily, even if he charged. Reaching into his pouch while the others attacked, Baldur activated one of the red crystals he had brought with him just in case he was worried he was going to slow the party down. As the crystal shattered, he saw the buff icon appear in the upper corner of his HUD.

"Here I go!"

Crouching down with his hand just over the handle, he felt the pulling sensation of the system assist and as soon as Rain and Calrex created an opening for him he released it, immediately shifting into the pre-motion for <<Iai>>, the katana erupted with blue light as he drew the blade and sliced through the <<Nimean Lioness>> with a single slash. Carefully he counted the beats of his heart as he whipped the blade to the side and then sheathed his blade. He was a heartbeat off, as the mob shattered into thousands of polygons just before his katana clicked.

Baldur made an annoyed sound at being off beat. He still needed to work on that timing.

Spoiler

[ID#65516 BD: 7+3 (hit) LD: 15+3=18] <<Iai>> 12 (base) +2 (Charge) +6 (Alchemy) x 10 = 200 DMG - 39 MIT = 161 DMG

Nimean Lioness: (0/156) | 39 Mit | 21 DMG [Target: Xion] drops 780 Col & 1 mat

[H:3] Xion: HP 129/129 | EN 31/31) | 101 Mit | 9 DMG | 28 Thorns | 18 regen
[H 1] Rain: HP 108/108 | EN 27/27 | MIT 72 | DMG  18 | ACC 3 | LD 5
[H 1] Calrex: HP 311/311 | EN 58/69 | MIT 30 | DMG 13 | ACC 3 | LD 3 
[H 1] Baldur: HP 132/132 | NRG /33 | MIT 54 | DMG 12 | ACC 3 | LD 3
[H 0] @Oikawa: HP ???/??? | EN ??/?? | MIT ?? | DMG ?? | ACC ? | LD ??

Edited by Baldur

"Once a samurai, always a samurai eh?", mused the blonde as he tugged on the handle of his own blade. With three of the the four beasts felled, he would need to end the remaining one for them to proceed. Wasting zero time between the click of Baldur's blade and his own assault, the golden attacker was upon the Nimean in moments as he executed a perfect triangular series of thrusts, aided by the system as Delta Attack. Collecting the rewards the Nimean offered, he turned to Xion and nodded. "Good call, now we know the beasts of this dungeon can be slain in one blow. Everyone keep your eyes peeled for more as well as keeping an eye on your energy reserves. The dungeon has only just begun." With that, he gestured for Xion to continue leading them forward.

ID: 65631 BD: 7 (6+1) LD: 13 (3+10) [Delta Attack: 19 + 4 = 23 x 9 = 207 - 39 = 168]

[H: 3] Xion: HP: 129/129 | EN: 31/31 | MIT: 101 | DMG: 9 | 28 Thorns | 18 Regen
[H: 1] Rain: HP: 108/108 | EN: 27/27 | MIT: 72 | DMG:  18 | ACC: 3 | LD: 5
[H: 1] Calrex: HP: 311/311 | EN: 58/69 | MIT: 30 | DMG: 13 | ACC: 3 | LD: 3 
[H: 1] Baldur: HP: 132/132 | EN: 23/33 | MIT: 54 | DMG: 12 | ACC: 3 | LD: 3
[H: 1] Oikawa: HP: 221/221 | EN: 45/54 | MIT: 84 | DMG: 19 | ACC: 1 | LD: 10 (1 Material & 780 Col)