[PP-F17] (Quest) Earning A Living...Again (Calrex)

"Will do," chimed the golden haired player as he stepped closer to the jackals in anticipation. Sliding into his stance once more, Oikawa activated the pre-motion for yet another Twilight Resurrection and made quick work of the attack has he tore into the mobs once more, or so he thought. His blade shifted through the same motions as before but this time they reached nothing, hitting empty air as the monsters seemed to have wised up and evaded his attack pattern. However in doing this they themselves were no longer in reach of a counter-attack. Relieved in a way, the blonde steeled himself for their next move as he planned his own course of action.

ID: 67345 BD: MD: 

Oikawa: 133/225 (+1) E: 35/55

Calrex: 315/315 E: 54/70

x4 Cackle Jackal: 68/158 D: 51 M: 40 [-50 HP]

x4 Cackle Jackal: 158/158 D: 51 M: 40

ID: 67418
Battle Dice: 3 (Accuracy +3) = 6
Loot Dice: 3 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 6 (No Bonus Loot)
Mob Dice: 8 (Evasion +2) = 6 (Achilles Triggered)
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 28 Remaining)

As Calrex prepared to unleash <<Lightning Fall>> once again it appeared this time he had lost his focus for a split second, long enough for the four jackals to get a quick swipe at him. However, this proved to work against them, as <<Achilles>> triggered, blasting out from his avatar in a blue implosion before the Ultramarine Knight leapt into the air.

Coming back down with his Sword Art at full charge he pierced his sword into the earth, releasing the built up electrical energy in four directions, ripping through his opponents. Getting to his feet Calrex returned the Grand Blade II back to its sheath, "Alright, first four down. Alright over there Oikawa?"

Loot List:
4 Materials

Oikawa: 133/225 E: 45/55

Calrex: 273/315 E: 28/70 (51 DMG - 30 MIT / 2 Achilles (4) = 42 DMG)

x4 Cackle Jackal: 68/158 D: 51 M: 40

x4 Cackle Jackal: 0/158 D: 51 M: 40 [-58+1 Achilles HP]

The blonde's blade cackled to life as his hand rested over it. Flickering gold energy manifested around the blade just as he leaped into the cluster of enemies before him. With a flick of his wrist, his pommel smacked the first jackal; leading into a slash against another jackal, followed by a barage of thrusts and jabs across the remaining to as he unleashed another Twilight Resurrection. His pants could be heard through it all as he looked at his own HP surprised at the amount of damage he had seemed to take. Far too much for his own likes and such he backed away from the mobs and glanced up as Cal inquired his status.

"Cal, mind finishing these guys off?"

ID: 67345 BD: 6 (2+4) CD: 2 MD: 10 [Twilight Resurrection: 13 x 5 = 80 - 40 = 40]  

Oikawa: 41/225 (-92E: 26/55

Calrex: 273/315 E: 28/70

x4 Cackle Jackal: 28/158 D: 51 M: 40 [-40 HP]

ID: 67486
Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3) = 8
Loot Dice: 11 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 14 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 15 Remaining)

"No need to tell me twice!"

As Oikawa gave him the go ahead to finish off the blonde's group of jackals Calrex leapt skyward once again, the Grand Blade crackling to life with the electric energy of his <<Lightning Fall>> attack. Directing himself towards the center of the group his descent began, crashing down from above in the middle of the four with his sword piercing the earth. The energy built up within the blade released, skipping across the ground and into the four creatures, ripping each apart with the lightning energy.

The battle ended promptly right after as Calrex gave a small sigh of relief, resheathing the Grand Blade, "Well, that takes care of them/ See any others coming in? My energy reserves are only at a quarter at the moment, so if we do encounter anything else I might not be as much help heh."

"At the least we managed to get a bunch more materials for Oikawa to make use of."

Loot List:
4 Materials
Bonus Loot: 3160 col (Mob HP 158 * 5 col = 790 (4)

Oikawa: 133/225 E: 45/55

Calrex: 273/315 E: 15/70

x4 Cackle Jackal: 0/158 D: 51 M: 40 [-58 HP)

x4 Cackle Jackal: 0/158 D: 51 M: 40

"No I think that was the last of them," chimed the blonde as he checked his stats as well. His HP fell way below half and his reserves for energy wasn't much better. Sighing the blonde glanced up and spoke. "We should probably head back. Teayre's meeting will be starting soon and I have an errand to run on the first floor still. I think I gathered about six pathetic materials. What about you?" Oikawa hadn't nearly come close to the amount of materials he wanted but some was better than none and he had other things to tend to today. Looking around he spotted a rather peculiar ore protruding from the ground. Collecting it he chuckled.

"Make that seven pathetic materials. Either way, lets go."

ID: 67615 LD: 26 (16+10) [+1 Material. 7 Materials Total]

"Heh, I think I got about fourteen, but since we were doing this to get you more materials for crafting you can have these ones. We can split the col I just got as well."

Calrex checked their team's HP, seeing that both he and Oikawa had taken blows from the jackals, although because of his higher health he had more to spare at the moment. Nonetheless, if the creatures of this floor continued to press on with their attacks, it would only get worse and worse for their party in the long run, "Yeah, sounds like a good idea. I'd better make sure I'm ready as well. You're already aware, but it seems like there tends to be a lot of in-fighting in these meetings. We might need to act like riot control for all we know."

"I'd rather hate to do so, especially since I know everyone there outside of floor raids, but if it's necessary then I guess I'll have to flaunt my high level and Achilles skill in order to get people to settle down."