PP-F5] The Gathering (Material RGQ)

Itzal liked the award system idea, but still...  "High ranks could get discounts with fellow members shops."  He listened to Jonathan suggest he become a tailor and couldn't help grinning to himself.  "Waste of time and resources man.  My sister tried to teach me how to see and I screwed everything she had up so bad.  No, I want something different.  I want to be a preformer."

Itzal liked the award system idea, but still...  "High ranks could get discounts with fellow members shops."  He listened to Jonathan suggest he become a tailor and couldn't help grinning to himself.  "Waste of time and resources man.  My sister tried to teach me how to see and I screwed everything she had up so bad.  No, I want something different.  I want to be a preformer."

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC, I am going to end it, but you realize you have the same thing twice...

Jonathan looked at the sky and then returned his gaze to Itzal, and said, I would love to sit and chatabout the guild for hours more, but I am going to get some sleep. Then tomorrow I am going to see if I can help any of the lower levels on Floor One. I'll talk to you later. Jonathan stood with a smile. He might also, swing by Oikawa's shop to have more items created. He needed armor and something to help him with his crafting. He sucked at it. Itzal as a performer. I would probably end up going there... If he would have as much business as I do right now.... He would have Zero customers. Jonathan stepped onto the pad and looked toward the sky and yelled. "Nimbus!" and the scene of his friend faded away.