(PP-F4) Twilight Spectrum [Morgenstern, Itzal, Mossino, Kasier]

Jonathan stood on the Snowy Floor of Four. He was getting used to being here. Perhaps he was just getting Accustomed to the Cold. After a long period of thinking and debating with a few others, they were almost completely finished with the new guild they were going to make. They were just going to have a discussion for the creation of it. Itzal had wanted for the discussion to be in Private, with not a lot of people. Jonathan immediately thought floor four. No one was ever here. He pushed open the door to the cafe he had seen before. Frosty's cafe. He walked over to a rather large table that would seat five. He sat down and opened his messenger. 

To -- Itzal, Mossino, Kasier

From -- Morgenstern

Subject--

Hey, for the last bit of discussions to make this new guild, we should have a meeting. It is at Frosty's Cafe on the Fourth Floor. Thanks. 

Jonathan pressed send and closed his menu. He brushed the snow out of his hair and unequipped his armor, Sword, and Shield. Now he was wearing a plain black cotton shirt with blue Jeans. The waitress came over and said, "Hello Sir, How may I help you today?"  Jonathan looked at the lady. Dark hair but bright blue eyes. He replied, Uh, I have a few friends coming. There should be Four of us when we are all here. Come then. " The waitress turned and walked away. Jonathan sat and waited for Itzal Alisa and Kasier to arrive. 

Edited by Morgenstern
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Itzal had received Jonathan's message first.  He wasn't doing anything important and he smiled.  He looked at Alisa and pointed to the message.

"Looks like we'll take a break from training after all Alisa!  Come on let's head to the cafe on floor four."  Itzal led Alisa back into town and they stepped into the teleporter and selected floor four.  When they arrived in the town he began searching for a sign with the correct name.  As he did he frowned and pulled in his hood tighter.  He didn't like the cold.  Niger Natio blocked out the majority but it didn't block it all.  He'd very much rather have a warmer climate.  Maybe this was because he'd been in front of the heat of multiple computers and consoles in a closed room most of his life, perhaps not.  Either way he needed to get out of this cold.  It was unnatural for him.  Soon he spotted the cafe and led Alisa there.  As the crowds grew dense he gently grabbed her hand and led her though.  When they reached the cafe he opened the door and sighed as he felt the warmth inside.

As he walked inside he immediately spotted his friend Jonathan and took off his mouthpiece, but left the hood intact.  As he and Alisa took a seat Itzal nodded to Jonathan with a smile.

"Sorry I'm wearing this armor.  It's literally the only thing I have until Ariel is finished making my clothes.  Who else did you invite?"

Kasier had been lying inside her shop on her bed, or what she tried to make for her bed. Her hand was laid out on her forehead as she lay there, not sure of what she should do for the remainder of the day. Boredom had struck her and the endless days and weeks of uneventful material gathering was not helping her with this extreme case. She had found herself unwilling to head out of her shop and seek for new adventures. In the past few days, a few people have contacted her, asking her whether she wanted to form a guild with them. Although she was quite oblivious about how the system of a guild works, she decided that if she were to join a guild, perhaps she would once more find her inspiration to get out there and seek for a new adventure. She knew that she would have to get stronger but the inspiration to do so was simply not there.

Kasier sighed and listened as a notification came from her HUD and without a doubt, the message was probably from either Itzal or Morgenstern. Those two had wanted to create a guild and well, they seemed to have gathered quite a bit of people who were interested already. A meeting? Interesting. She thought, arising from her bed and opening her inventory so she can put some clothes on instead of keeping her underwear. With a sigh, she clicked a few buttons and after equipping her starter, leather clothing, she equipped her heavy armor to avoid being destroyed by the heavy snow on the fourth floor. Kasier smiled, checking herself out in the mirror before finally being satisfied and walking out of the shop to see the sunlight for the first time in maybe two days.

A guild would definitely be good for her in terms of progression and with this guild comes guild missions as well. However, she didn’t know whether seeing Itzal or Jonathan would be good for her at this moment because of how she matured in response to Helios’s death. Hopefully, they won’t respond strongly to the new Kasier, the more mature Kasier. Her innocence was no longer in her and now, she was striving to become someone that can be strong in this world of Aincrad, in this virtual prison of a game.

Kasier sighed once more, moving to the teleport zone before heading up to the fourth floor. Soon, after being bombarded by the sudden snow, she reached the restaurant that Jonathan and Itzal had already arrived in and just like she thought, the two were already sitting down in a four people table, however, there was one more woman that she didn't recognize. Without a second of thought, she sat down, placing her new perfect curved sword by her chair before speaking,

“Who else did he invite? He invited me. I’m assuming that I'm the last one here? Great, let's get started." Kasier said, realizing that all the seats were already taken.

Edited by Kasier

After reading the message with Itzal, she nodded towards him and went with him towards the fourth floor. When she arrived she got eye wided. Snow! She loved snow and the cold in general! She had no idea there was a floor so close to her that was snowy. She happily followed Itzal through the snow, shivering lightly. The quick move from exercising and being hot to the cold hit her hard but she didn't care. She loved the cold, and used to play in snow all the time when she was a kid.

Sadly, Alisa didn't get much time to enjoy it as they quickly got to a cafe. When she got there she saw two people .Jonathan, and a new woman she hadn't seen before. Alisa looks at her a bit curiously before sitting down beside Itzal, staying quiet as she had nothing to immediately add to the conversation. But, she did give a quick, "Hello~" to Jonathan and the person she had not met before.

OOC Sorry, was busy packing yesterday, My flight leaves at 1:30 Today

Jonathan watched as Itzal and Alisa were the first to arrive. Jonathan smiled as they walked through the door. Itzal was in his Niger Nation, and Alisa was in her stater clothes Jonathan sighed. I can take her to do the worn out Welcome later..." Thanks, for coming... The Itzal asked who else had he invited. I have invited you, Alisa and Kasier... That is all we have so far... but trust me we will get many more players... Jonathan watched as Kasier, arrived making her the last. Jonathan smiled as she sat down. Yes, now we have everyone, we can get started! Jonathan looked at everyone. "We, will be the first order of the council members. That is the highest rank you can go in this guild. Squad Officer, Overseer, whatever you want to call it. We will come up with rank names in a second. Now, today what we need to finalize on ideas, is

Ranks, Leveling Quotas, Award System, Squad Leaders, Ways to go up in Rank, and any others you guys can think of because I just lost my Train of thought!" Jonathan looked at the others with a warm smile. He turned as a different voice Approached the Table. It was the Waitress. How, may I help you all today... We have smoothies, Frozen Yogurt and Ice cream. Jonathan looked at the woman. Why did the coldest floor sell Ice Cream? I don't need anything, Help yourself guys, its on me. 

Itzal listened to the list of things Jonathan said needed to be decided on and was about to start thinking when the waitress gave the menu.  Normally he'd love to have ice cream but the infernal cold outside changed his mind.  He shook his head.

"I can't focus if my mind is just as frozen as my body.  As for ranks I think it should be apprentice to sentinel, then sentinel to something like keeper or teacher, preferably keeper though.  I don't like the idea of officer or council member as it makes me think of politics or military, and not in a good way.  We can have multiple jobs including tank, supporter -someone who supports the guild and frontlines with a shop- scout, informant, healer, treasurer, etc.  While we can have multiple jobs each player has an overall job which will be a part of their title:  Apprentice scout, sentinel scout, keeper scout.  I feel like the final rank should reflect the purpose of this guild:  To help low level players rise up.

"While I'm not sure about leveling quotas, but an idea for awards could be a discount in guild member shops.  I think that after players reach a certain level, as well as match the correct number and rank of needed skills, they can have a final exam that's on the field, with a keeper, council member, whatever you call it, will accompany them.  I also think that for fighters part of their training could be spars.  I personally don't think it matters if they lose, because should I be observing I'll be watching their fighting style, not strength.  Strength they can get later on after all."

Kasier yawned, her red, amber eyes expressing the emotions of boredom even though she wanted to hide it. Indeed, she had thought that the making of a guild was an interesting process but it appeared to not be. She knew that the start of everything required a hard, difficult process beforehand in order to start it but so far, she was not impressed. Eventually, though, she was sure that with these groups of players would come lots of glory and lots of fame as well as fun adventures, which was what she really seeks for. Honestly, Kasier just wanted to participate in a guild and she really could care less about how it was run. However, in order to share her opinions on the case, she decided that she would share her opinions as well.

After she had sat down, a waitress wearing a black costume with a white apron over her stomach came over and began to speak, offering lots of cold food items that seemed extremely appealing to her. Of course, she wasn’t surprised when Jonathan refused to order anything since he’d be the one paying. However, she was quite surprised with the fact that Itzal, also decided that he would not order anything from the waitress despite the fact that he wouldn’t be the one paying. He hasn’t changed at all. Kasier realized, staring at him with her amber eyes before looking at the waitress and beginning to order what she wanted to order: the most expensive item on the menu.

Kasier smiled to Jonathan, “Thanks for paying for anything we order.” She said, quite grateful really, however, if a man says that he will do something, he must be able to follow through with the offer. “Yeah, Misses waitress, I’d like to order five chocolate coffee ice cream on cone with cherry on top please.” She said, nodding to the waitress with confidence before looking back at the table and waiting for the other lady to order if she wanted to anything. After doing so, she would begin to speak on her opinion about the guild and how it should run.

“I think the idea of a council is a brilliant idea. I know that you, Itzal, want the guild to focus on helping lower leveled players. There must be a way for a guild to make decisions on important things and what better way to do so then a group of players making decisions for the rest of the guild. Of course, I wouldn’t mind the teacher-student system either but these two systems really don’t conflict with each other in any way so I don’t see why we can’t have both. In terms of healing, I’m assuming that I’ll be the teacher for that but I doubt that we’d get much healers.” She said, sitting back on her chair and looking at the center of the table while she spoke. With a yawn once more, she awaited for the other lady to speak considering that she was the only one who had yet to speak.

Edited by Kasier

Alisa sat in her chair listening to the debate back and forth. She understood what they were saying, and it sounded like a pretty good idea. The ranking system seemed okay with multiple different roles and such. Ranging from support to scout to tank, it all made sense to her. Yet, the problem was, she has never helped set up a guild or organized group before. That aspect was entirely new to her, so he very little she could possibly add. Though, it seems the three other people pretty much had everything covered. If they directly asked her for something she'd reply but, adding her opinion in would just be a waste of time, as she would have no idea what she was talking about.

Once the waitress approached her, she shook her head, "I'm fine, thanks ma'am." Alisa simply stated. While she could totally go for some ice cream, she didn't want to waste Jonathan's money. After which Alisa sat quietly, having nothing to really add to the conversation.

Sorry for the. Delay on mobile now

Jonathan watched closely as he noticed that Itzal and A kiss did not order leaving Kasirr the only one to order. Jonathan sighed and listened to Itzal's ideas. He did not like the idea of the word officer, but instead liked the sound of Keeper. It was a good idea, but that really sounded like something else. Then Itzal said they should have the word apprentice then what they are training for. Jonathan liked the idea then Itzal talked about how they should have there title in front of what they were. This is a idea that I like, I just think we should use a different word then Keeper, Jonathan looked over to Kasirr as she began to talk. Her eyes showed her complete boredom, but she kept going. She ordered something which made him happy. She liked the idea of the council. Everybody did.   She also said she liked the teacher student plan and that they should use both. I thought we were going to use both, but at least I know she is cool with it.   Yes, I agree. We will use both, the leaders, teachers, keepers what ever they are, will lead a squad and train them up, then someday they will become Sentinels, and then they will eventually lead a small squad, leaving Sentinels to train the new apprentices, and us, the leaders or whatever to train the Sentinels, teaching them the new things, which they will pass onto them. But that is when  become a bigger guild.  

Kasier made a point when she had said, that she would not. Have many people. Maybe she could do something extra, or something in thatsort. Elisa did not say much but refused the ice cream. He wanted them to feel comfortable. He awaited somebody else's idea. No leveling quotas, or how to become a high-risk had reached the table... and the award system had barely been touched.     

Itzal nodded to Kasier in agreement to what she said.  He also heard her order and cocked his eyebrows from hearing all the chocolate she was having.  Obviously it was her favorite.  As he listened to her saying that she wasn't going to be teaching often as there wouldn't be healers, he frowned.  He watched her bored expression and wondered why she really wanted to join this guild.  As they had said before their purpose was to help lower players to rise but she didn't seem even slightly interested in this process whatsoever.  This would be the foundations of everything and if done wrong could cause major problems for them all.  When the waitress asked Alisa she said she didn't need anything.  Itzal sighed.  If he wasn't so cold already he would have taken up on Jonathan's offer but as it was he hated the cold.  Alisa on the other hand didn't want to make a bad impression, not that it would in any way.  Just before the waitress walked away he gestured to her. 

"I changed my mind," he said.  "I'll have a medium sized bowl of cookie dough ice cream mixed with whip cream with fudge and a cherry on the top."  As the woman wrote down the order he made a wink that only Alisa could notice and returned his attention to the discussion.  Itzal nodded to Jonathan's comment and decided they should work on the next step.

"What do you guys think about the award system?  It shouldn't be something ridiculous where we can't keep up with it while trying to grow.  Material is out of the question as we'll be needing as many as possible.  Maybe col, but if we do decide to do col it should be minimal until we get a guild hall.  I did have one idea where depending on how well you did and how actively you helped the guild and it's goals, you could get certain discounts at guild shops."

Kasier’s eyebrows went up in response to Itzal’s proposal of this so-called awards system where according to what the black-haired man said, the more someone in the guild contributes, the more awards they receive and these rewards include mostly shop discounts. However, no matter how great this would work in real life, this game wasn’t real life. Someone cannot simply look what is possible in real life and place it within this game. There are so many things placed within the game that doesn’t contribute to reality at all. Hence, this shop award system simply wouldn’t work… And she had her own evidence to submit to the discussion. Kasier’s red amber eyes flared as she sat up straight and began to speak, pointing out the flaws of Itzal’s proposal.

“Now, now, Itzal,” Kasier said, resting her head on her palm while she looked directly at the black haired boy, “I’m afraid that that award system idea thing wouldn’t work at all. This game isn’t as realistic as you think it is. Honestly, people don’t need discounts. In this game, it is too easy to get what you want from shops at a cheap price because getting Col and materials in this game is really easy… And inflation simply doesn’t exist in this game’s economy. A shop’s business depends solely on the experience of the shopkeeper and their profession.”

Kasier said, taking a deep breath as she watched the waitress come along and delivered her chocolate coffee ice cream. With a smile, she nodded at the waitress in gratitude before accepting the ice creams, all five of them, and holding onto one. Without a second of waiting, she began to lick to ice cream and having finished the first one, she realized that no one had yet to being to speak and hence, she decided that she would simply continue with her previous point.

“Basically, Itzal, your guild shop discount isn’t even considered an award to certain people and I’m sure many guilds have tried it in the past only for it to turn out to be useless. Another point is… Look at the list of professions. The only useful professions are really just blacksmith, alchemist, artisan, and tailor. Professions such as cook and performer really doesn’t play a part in this game’s economy at all. It appears that people are robots and don’t need to eat for a few weeks because of this game’s programming, hence Cooks lose business. As for performers, people just aren’t interested in art in this game.” Kasier said and after finishing took a deep sigh before holding yet another ice cream cone and beginning to lick it as she sat deeper into her chair, leaning against the back of her chair, signaling that she had finished with her point and speech.

Alisa continued to listen to the others having a conversation, keeping to herself. She noticed Itzal's movement and realized he ordered for her. She smiles lightly, but gets back to listening to the guild talk. Itzal mentioned something about an award system dealing with shop discounts. Though, the woman sitting across from here instantly reputed with how materials and col is so easy to get that it just isn't worth it. The economy is screwed up and there is no real purpose to having discounts.

She had a good point, she hadn't done much and had over racked up over a thousand col and a few materials. If she had worked hard she could have made a ton of money. So maybe the shop wouldn't work, so, what other rewards could they offer to someone. Perhaps they could have some form of weekly auction, and the more notable things you did for and with the guild, the more entries you got into getting high-valued items, col, materials, and other things. She smiled at the idea, but would it really work?

She sighed inwardly as she realized she would have to pipe up and suggest it. "Uhm, how about instead of a shop, the more things you do for the uhm, guild and or notable actions will get your name placed in like a weekly giveaway. Whoever wins get col, materials, and some items? Maybe?" she states with her small voice.

Jonathan listened as the three conversed back and forth. Itzal's idea for discounts in shops was well vetoed by Kasier. She noted charities and col were too easy too come by, and that half of the professions were not even used. It was very sad but very much true. Jonathan smiled and said, "I greatly agree with Kasier. Most professions are not even valuable... anyway, most shop owners are pretty cheap... and most guilds provide discounts for their members... Jonathan looked to Alisa as she finally spoke up. She gave a great rough draft of an idea. He liked the idea, of more actions you do for a guild you get something. Maybe, we could add something where you donate, or do a task for the guild, you could have more access to items donated, or something of that sort. It's an idea, but will need to be revised.    

Jonathan watched as Itzal ordered an ice cream. That was two of three. Maybe to make Alisa more comfortable he would get something? He wanted everyone to be comfortable. The waitress came back with Itzal's ice cream and put it in front of him on the table. Yes, I am feeling a bit hungry now, I will take whatever Kasier is having.   He nodded to Kasier to point out who it was. The waitress left again. Jonathan looked over to his other three commanders whatever they would  decide to call themselves. 

Leveling quotas, how often will we train with the other guildmates, how often for meetings, how will we train each squad group... I think we should have a meeting or mission every other week at least. We need to get comfortable with each group, get too know them. Trust is key. I agree with having a Attack Training Squad, Scout, Tank and Healer... but I agree with Kasier. There are not many other healers out there. Should she train a unit of Profession people? Have then all go out hunting for materials?  

Itzal listened with a mental frown as Kasier completely drove everything he suggested into the ground.  He wasn't upset, though a little disappointed that he couldn't come up with something better.  He nodded to Kasier with his approval.  However he did frown for real when she pretty much dissed the two professions he and Alisa where shooting for.  Nonetheless he did not press the subject as it was her own opinion and he valued it either way...  Despite her lack of knowledge that he felt a tad bit insulted.  He smiled brightly when his apprentice spoke up and presented an idea that seemed much better than any of theirs.  He knew she was a clever one, she just needed the confidence to do it.  As she finished he made a slight nod to her with a gentle smile, indicating just how proud of her he was. 

That's when the ice cream came.  When Kasier had ordered he expected something like an ultra chocolate ice cream and was totally shocked to see five actual ice cream cones with cherries on each.  He stared with wide eyes for a moment when the waitress placed the bowl in front of Itzal who after smiling and thanking her, handed the dish to Alisa.  He had mentioned to her before about savoring the taste of good food rather than scarfing it down, and seeing as how this stupid floor was already cold the ice cream wouldn't melt quickly so she could take her time.  Still, if she devoured it in a few seconds that was her choice and he would have no problem with it.  As he listened to Jonathan mentioning the quotas he nodded and his mind began to work once more.

"I agree with meetings and missions every other week completely.  As for how they should be trained I never liked the school system in real life.  I feel like anyone who is a council member as you call it Jonathan, or when we get Sentinels they can do this too, should have one or two apprentices at a time, depending on the numbers in the guild.  We can set a daily time for the mentors to go out and train their apprentices however way they see fit, so long as it's humane, even have the assistance of other students or mentors if they require it.  When not training the students can spend time together and occasionally the stronger players can have sparring matches.  As for hunting for materials Jonathan, I think that might be more of a scout thing as we train to use our eyesight and develop our search and detect skills directly after sword skills, though profession is a good choice."  He glanced at Kasier's sword carefully, clearly detecting it's purpose.  "Though it seems that you may wish to tread a more offensive path, yes?"

Kasier swung her hair towards the back of her chair as she realized that her black hair was interfering with her vision. Her hair had always been really long in this game as well as the real world but that is how she liked it and there was no way that she’d change her hair style. She had sure stated a lot about the professions but she had not meant to offend anyone if she had, in fact, insulted anyone with her previous statement, which was, of course, the truth itself. Anyone who could see clearly knew that the profession of performer and cook was completely useless. Plus, she had talked about her own profession as well. With a smile, she listened to the other three founders before starting on her third chocolate ice cream by first biting the cherry on the top and spitting the seed out.

It was then that Itzal and Jonathan finally said something that she can actually agree with. She agreed that weekly missions and dungeons for the entire guild would be a good way to boost skill points and gain experience for the entire guild. Kasier wiped her mouth with a napkin before speaking once more,

“Well, well. That does sound like a great idea.” Kasier said, biting on the cone part of her ice cream at this point, “Since our guild will be focused on allowing the development and growth of players so they can contribute the destruction of the floor bosses, I suggest we follow these routines.” Kasier said, standing up and opening her menu so she can note several of her ideas. “In terms of training and mentoring, this is what I suggest the several things to be complete weekly. Every week:

1. One dungeon or quest for the entire guild to complete as a whole for anyone interested in joining (First Come, First Serve)
2. One or more training session in which the mentor of the build decides what they do be it a quest or just a lesson
3. One quest for everyone depending on their level. (Quest for level 1-10, level 10-20… So on)

Of course, this was really just her opinion on what she thought was the best, most effective and productive training schedule.

“In addition, we can have someone who would be willing to check on the mentors in order to make sure that they are doing their job and this person would be someone from this council.” Kasier said, sitting back down having proposed her idea for the guild when she saw Itzal glancing on her sword. “Also, Itzal, this sword is not for offense, but this is for self-protection in case a mob tries to attack me. This sword has like one damage… You know as much as I do, Itzal, that I can’t bare to hurt a fly in terms of direct damage. So, what do you all think of my plan?”

Edited by Kasier

Alisa continued to listen to the conversation between the people. She liked the ideas being tossed around. Specially Kaiser's idea on weekly training and gatherings for the guild. That would be a good way for members to participate each other and meet. However, these couldn't and probably shouldn't be enforced. Not everyone would want to go along with these every week. Though of course there would be rewards further than some col and SP.

She looks down at the ice cream Itzal ordered and gave him a smile, silently thanking him for ordering for her. She would dig into it, wondering what the next bit of suggestions will be.

Jonathan was delighted as he found something that Kasier agreed with him on. She liked the idea of missions and even put out her own opinion on how they should do it. Jonathan was pleased with everyone but the first. When we have twenty players in the guild, I think it would be a bit hard to have the whole guild in on a mission, but instead just a small group of five at the maximum. Kaiser I think you have a great idea. It just needs to be elaborated on a tad bit more. Just a bit smaller.  Jonathan watched as his ice cream arrived. He had pondered how Kasier's ice cream had tasted. Now he got to known he took a bite and allowed the amazing flavors overwhelm his mouth. Jonathan paused then moved onto the next subject five minutes after he had said the last thing.

Next thing, Consequences. Every guild must have them for a guild to stay healthy and strong. We must set a foundation of rules. First rule. No killing guild mates. That is a no brainer. You should not have to millstone except to protect yourself or others. Second rule. You must come to all mandatory meetings and missions. Those are basics so I don't take them all, anyone else have a few?     

Itzal listened carefully to Kasier and nodded with a smile as he found that he agreed with her.  As she quickly explained the real use of her sword he glanced at it once again with a hint of doubt but accepted her words.  After all, it was her sword, not his.  He wondered what it's name was.  He caught Alisa's smile and winked at her with a smile of his own.  He now listened to Jonathan who had the excellent point of only a small group going on missions and nodded, but decided to add onto that.

"There could be more than one group though:  One or two council members can lead one group, and one or two can lead a second.  If the guild get's big enough we want to include as many members as we can.  I don't think we should do any more than two groups though, going along with the 'first bird get's the worm' phrase, and with Alisa's awarding idea.  Also while one group goes out on missions, the other can have a large training session planned out."  Now that his own advice was out he returned to listening carefully.  As Jonathan mentioned consequences Itzal's eyes narrowed, focusing and thinking hard.  As Jonathan spoke the second rule Itzal slowly shook his head.  "I don't think we should force anyone in the guild to come to these things.  I do believe that we should encourage them, but overall I think they should have the free will.  If they don't come they won't get any benefits of course, which will already encourage them to come.  One example is this:  If we were having a meeting about what mission to go on, those who didn't participate will be left out.  Of course this means that the apprentices too low in level or skill to do this missions won't be able to at all.  I think this is why the groups be made up of council members and sentinels while apprentices have training with their personal mentor."

Kasier sighed, the subject was already getting boring for her and the only thing that was entertaining her was the fourth chocolate ice cream cone that was in front of her. With yet another lick to her ice cream, she looked around to see that Itzal was now currently speaking, despite the fact that she was barely paying attention, too important and absorbed in the ice cream that she was currently enjoying. However, she made sure that she at least looked like she was paying attention. Soon enough though, she realized that she couldn’t stand the subject of training anymore. They had spent way too much time on such a small detail but they really haven’t focused that much on the more important things. Obviously, Itzal thinks that players should be able to join guild missions on their own consent but eventually he will see that, with more members, people get lazy. That is their nature: Laziness. Every human being is lazy and that is purely the fact.

“Alright, this subject is getting boring. Basically, we’re going to have training every week which guild members can decide whether or not they want to join.” She said, clearing hair from her pale face once more, “Alright, let’s get to the more important things. First, I want to know what roles we are going to have in the guild. Of course, all guild needs guild members which is the most important part of a guild. In terms of trainers, I think the highest leveled player in their own build should be the trainer for the build. However, two roles simply aren’t enough is it? How do we make sure that everything is in tact and how do we make decisions? It’s proven in history that a complete democracy is simply not a good system either in the real world or, perhaps, it will be reflected here in this world as well.”

Kasier said, bringing the subject for discussion in the table. With her red amber eyes, she looked at the waitress as she began to nibble on the last ice cream cone that she had ordered. Suddenly, the waitress turned around as if she had sensed that Kasier wanted something from her.

"Yeah, waitress, I’ll have five more of these chocolate ice creams please.” Kasier said, smiling sarcastically at Jonathan in both a teasing manner and a smile of gratefulness. Perhaps this will teach the man a lesson. If he was going to allow people to order whatever he wants, because this is what he offered, he is going to have to fulfill that condition as a man, even if it leaves him broke. Kasier shrugged, finishing off the final ice cream from the last order that she had ordered. If nothing comes out of this guild meeting, at least I got some free ice cream… Right? She thought, leaning back against her chair.

Alisa continued to eat her ice cream happily whilst listening to the topics that came up. It was true a Democracy could cause problems. If everyone gets a vote, there can be fractures and splits among the guild. No one wants factions against each other in a guild, that would cause death. She, of course, had never really seen this play out, but it made sense from what she knew. What other type of governmental body could they use. Communism wouldn't work, and a tribe-ish thing is far too outdated. Hm, how about an oligarchy? Where the founders of the guild, and the people best in their respective roles, support, damage dealer, and such had a voice, and they would vote among ten or twelve people. It would make decisions a lot easier and everyone would get a voice from every part of the guild. Taking another bite, she pipes up in the conversation.

"Uhm, we could run it like an Oligarchy and not a Democracy. The founders and the people best in the respective roles in the guild get to vote among themselves on affairs of the guild. It brings the voting population to around tweleve-ish and makes things a lot simpler.."

After stating her point, she goes back to her ice cream, wondering if the others will like her idea.