(PP-F4) Twilight Spectrum [Morgenstern, Itzal, Mossino, Kasier]

Jonathan listened to the members introductions. Itzal and he said stuff about the game. To no surprise at all, Kasier did not like that idea either. She wanted more of a formal introduction. Real life personal stuff. Jonathan looked around with a sigh. It was starting to get late. Jonathan finished his icecream and kept his mouth shut. They should wrap this up rather shortly. Itzal had said something else he had to do. Jonathan had to get to his shop and make more potions. He stood up and stated, "Well, it has really gotten late, I think we all have things to do... Kasier, see you sometime soon, so we can get to know eachother a bit better? Well, after that I guessthis wraps things up. 

OOC We will go ahead and end this thread here... Make you final post then we will finish it. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Itzal listened to Kasier with a frown.  When she described how the weak will perish and the strong survive, she was describing survival of the fittest.  A philosophy completely against Itzal's own.  If someone went with that path they had to toss all morals aside.  The strong would have every right to do whatever they deemed right or necessary to survive and grow stronger.  Murder, theft, rape, whatever they believed they could do because nobody can tell them otherwise.  They rise and the weak fall into the void.  It was the most flawed path Itzal could imagine.  He let out a sigh as he reminded himself that it was possible she didn't fully believe this, but even so he didn't like that she was close.  He turned to the three.  Something personal huh?  He'd rather do a little one on one for that, individually and one at a time.  Starting with Jonathan or Alisa perhaps.  He nodded to Jonathan as he mentioned wrapping this up.

"I can share more details about myself later when I'm with you guys ok?  I'd rather do it individually than in a group."