[PP-NK-F16] <<Snake out of Water>> (Xion, Hakai)

ID# 65953 results:

Battle: 4 Miss

Loot: 19

Hakai raised an eyebrow as Hikoru said that he had a unique skill. Pnce again she thought back to her initial impression of him. He was certainly a show off, and she wasnt sure if she liked that about him or not. To tell the truth it was kind of annoying. She imagined that people felt the same way about her when she bragged about her claws. Thankfully she didnt do that often. "It certainly looks impressive." She said with a joking wink, seeing as he had dissapeared. "The one im after is much more straightforward and probably isnt as impressive looking." She stated, watching Xion. When the snake came up to attack him, she made sure to keep it in her sight before running at it. She slashed at it's side but missed, before retreating. She had been having some terrible luck lately, and somehow she felt as though she wouldnt be able to contribute much in this fight.

[H:3] Xion: (132/133) (30/32) | 101 Mit | 28 Thorns | 18 Regen | 9 DMG  (-1 HP +18 regen) (-2 EN miss) 

[H:1] Hikoru (165/165) (39/40)  | 38 Mit | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 19 Base DMG

[H: 0] Hakai (84/84) (21/21) | 27 Mit | 3 EVA | 2 Blight, 2 Envenom |

Hebishinu (572/600) | 100 Mit | 2 ACC | 60 DMG  [ BD 9-10 paralyse or Toxic venom] (-28 thorns) 

Edited by Hakai
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru chuckled as Hakai jokingly winked and he just felt like chuckling. He knew she was joking, probably judging his over-flashiness, but he wanted to have some fun with this boss, and he wanted to try and impress the girl, because his pride was at stake. He sighed and just scratched the back of his head

"Thanks, but to be fair, I usually don't attack like that, I just kinda wanted to be flashy, it's fun every once in awhile. It's not needed for my Unique Skill, it's just fun to bend the shadows my way a bit every now and again" He said with a small and awkward chuckle. He gave a small sigh and moved forward, Striking the creature with his Ultimate Sword Art, Eternal Cyclone and taking a large chunk of it's health. The word "CRITICAL" Flashed above the snake as he hit again and he sighed as he knew he gained more hate. He turned to Xion with a small laugh "If I keep this up, i'll be the one taking hits. Mind Howling again?" He asked with a small laugh

ID: 65965

LD: 20+1=21 [Snake Found]

BD: 10+4=14 Critical Hit! +2 Damage

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 2x8=16x21(19+2)= 336-100 MIT=226 Damage

[H:3] Xion: (132/133) (30/32) | 101 Mit | 28 Thorns | 18 Regen | 9 DMG 

[H:2] Hikoru (165/165) (24/40) [+1/-16]  | 38 Mit | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 19 Base DMG

Hebishinu (346/600) | 100 Mit | 2 ACC | 60 DMG  [ BD 9-10 paralyse or Toxic venom] (-226 Health) 

ID: 65984

BD: 10 (Hit)

CD: 7 (Paralyse) 

(Xion's roll)

ID: 65985

CD: 7 (Success) 

Xion chuckled as Hakai spoke. "A unique doesn't have to be flashy to be powerful and useful, flashiness is just an added bonus" He said to the girl before watching Hikoru attack the snake with his strongest sword art, the dagger user landing a critical stroke as the system told them along with the massive chunk that was taken out of the snake's HP bar. While happy something entered the back of Xion's mind as he saw this, a thought that hadn't bothered him for a while. 'That thing has the same mitigation as me and he just obliterated over 200 points of it's health in one go...' he thought, his eyes widening as he stared at blank space for a few seconds. For the first time in a long while the tank was reminded that he was far from invincible. "I'm still weak then..." he muttered before Hearing Hikoru request a howl, the blonde shaking his head as he was brought back to reality. "On it Hik" he said before letting out a deafening Howl, the tank waiting for an attack but he couldn't see the snake. "Where is it...?" he asked before out of nowhere it struck from behind, sinking it's fangs into the tank's back. "[censored] ...Bloody thing got me" he said before falling to the floor, unable to move as the snake retreated into the forest once again. 

[H:6] Xion: (132/133) (30/32) | 101 Mit | 28 Thorns | 18 Regen | 9 DMG [Paralysed] (-1HP +18 HP regen) 

Hebishinu (346/600) | 100 Mit | 2 ACC | 60 DMG  [ BD 9-10 paralyse or Toxic venom] 

ID# 65987 results:

Battle: 4 Miss

LD: 11

Hakai looked over at Xion after Hikoru attacked. He seemed impressed by the damage he had dealt, and maybe even a tiny bit fearful. She wasnt sure, but there was no doubt about it that both of them found it very impressive. She wanted Xion to be impressed with her too. If she could only hit it, she was certain that she would be able to impress them both. The snake popped up again and attacked Xion, and she rushed in to take advatange of it's concentrating on him rather than hiding. Hearing him call out that it had gotten him, her swipe missed, as she instead turned to face him. "Are you all rig-" She started to say until she saw his health bar. He was perfectly fine. She needed to stop worrying about the others so much and focus on her own job. "Sorry." She mumbled, a but disappointed in herself for missing.

H:6] Xion: (132/133) (30/32) | 101 Mit | 28 Thorns | 18 Regen | 9 DMG [Paralysed] (-1HP +18 HP regen) 

[H: 0] Hakai (84/84) (19/21) | 27 Mit | 3 EVA | 2 Blight, 2 Envenom |

Hebishinu (346/600) | 100 Mit | 2 ACC | 60 DMG  [ BD 9-10 paralyse or Toxic venom] 

Edited by Hakai

Hikoru watched and saw as Xion looked almost... fearful of his attack. he wasn't sure why, but maybe it was because of his damage? He wasn't sure. As he was about to ask, the Snake came up from behind him and bit him head on. A Flash of anger lit in his eyes and he charged forward, using his Ultimate on the beast again and knocking it a few feet away. The word "CRITICAL" Appeared again. Hikoru grit his teeth and spat near the snake

"Never sneak up on a friend, or you'll be messing with me." He said with hatred of the creature in his eyes. he turned back to Xion and checked on him, seeing that he was Paralyzed and sat him up, putting his shield in front of him "Here, make sure your comfortable and ready to block, because this creature still has hate on you." He said with a small sigh. he turned to the girl and chuckled "If it weren't for my Unique, my Luck on these attacks would cost me, as I would be matching Xion's hate here already with my three turns."He said with another chuckle. "After this fight I can give you a rundown of what Shadowed Path is if your interested. But for now, lets finish this thing off. I'm low on Energy, so unless I regain a bit so I can finish it off, it's up to you guys." He said with a small sigh.

ID: 65988

LD: 15+1=16 [Snake Found]

BD: 10+4=14 Critical Hit! +2 Damage

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 2x8=16x21(19+2)= 336-100 MIT=226 Damage

[H:6] Xion: (132/133) (30/32) | 101 Mit | 28 Thorns | 18 Regen | 9 DMG 

[H:3] Hikoru (165/165) (9/40) [+1/-16]  | 38 Mit | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 19 Base DMG

Hebishinu (120/600) | 100 Mit | 2 ACC | 60 DMG  [ BD 9-10 paralyse or Toxic venom] (-266 Damage)

(Hebishinu roll)

ID: 65989

BD: 6 (4+2) (Hit) 

(Xion roll)

ID: 65990

CD: 11 (Success) ]

With his body unable to move at all and his head in the grass Xion wasn't able to see very much of the fight, he could hear, but all that he saw was blades of grass and occasionally the feet of his allies. He saw Hakai run by, only to miss from what he gathered, the absence of the sound of a sword art or even the sound of the beast being struck told him that much. This was followed by Hikoru rushing the beast and using a sword art again, telling the creature that it should never sneak up on a friend of his. This made Xion smile, before he felt himself being propped up by Hikoru, the dagger user moving his arm so that his shield was in a blocking position. "Thanks Hik..." he said before his friend looked the other way. Sighing, Xion waited for the attack from the Nebishinu, the snake creeping out of the water and heading towards Xion quickly, the tank willing every muscle in  his body to move as it's fangs neared. Luckily he was able to force as jolt of movement out of himself, pushing his shield into the blow, his HP dropping a little as the snake hissed, his thorns taking effect. "Less than 100 HP left..." Xion said as he slowly dragged himself up, using his glaive as something to put his weight on as he got back on his own two feet. "Let's kill this beast so that we can reap this quest's rewards..." he said as his HP regenerated. 

[H:6] Xion: (132/133) (31/32) | 101 Mit | 28 Thorns | 18 Regen | 9 DMG (-1HP +18 HP regen) (+1 EN) 

Hebishinu (98/600) | 100 Mit | 2 ACC | 60 DMG  [ BD 9-10 paralyse or Toxic venom] (-28 thorns) 

ID# 65991 results:

Battle: 9

Craft: 3

Loot: 6. Fail

She gave a polite nod to Hik as he offered to give her a rundown of his unique, not actually incredibly interested. Plus, she felt like that sort of infor was the type that he ought to keep to himself and she didnt want to encourage him to share it. "Ill do my best." She replied as he said that he needed to regenerate some energy, before glancing around only to see that the snake had disappeared once again. She wasnt even going to get a hit in at this rate. Every time she saw the mob she missed, and she obviously couldnt attack when she couldn't see it. She glanced over at Xion. His health bar was perfectly fine. She looked around the area, wondering if she could risk waiting for the snake to show up again. She finally decided that she could. Xion had plenty of health, and Hikoru needed to regenerate his energy anyway so that would give him a bit of extra time. She continued to stay alert however, eyeing the trees that surrounded them for signs of movement.

[H:6] Xion: (132/133) (31/32) | 101 Mit | 28 Thorns | 18 Regen | 9 DMG (-1HP +18 HPregen) (+1 EN) 

Hebishinu (98/600) | 100 Mit | 2 ACC | 60 DMG  [ BD 9-10 paralyse or Toxic venom] (-28 thorns) 

Hikoru breathed and charged forward, ignoring the other two entirely for a moment and focusing on the creature. He found it quickly, and soon melded into the shadows, Breathing and soon appearing above it's head, and stabbing it between the eyes, letting the Sword Art do the movements. the word "CRITICAL" Appeared above the boss one more time, and it soon roared, turning into pixels and soon the drop appeared on the ground at his feet, picking it up with a small chuckle

"My Critical Hit-Ratio must be high today..." He said with a small sigh as he returned to his companions, holding up the Quest Drop proudly "Here it is ladies and gentlemen." He said with a laugh. He came over and helped Xion up, then soon turned to the girl and gave her the Quest item "Here, it's got a Venom and a Paralysis Enchant on it, which will be much more useful to you than to me." He said with a smile. he sighed and looked around, then raised an eyebrow to the other party members "Now, who wants to search for a Sub-Dungeon?"

ID: 65992

LD: 16+1=17

BD: 10+4=14 Hit! +2 Damage

Hikoru used Rapid Bite: 2x5=10x21=210-100=110 Damage

[H:6] Xion: (132/133) (31/32) | 101 Mit | 28 Thorns | 18 Regen | 9 DMG (-1HP +18 HPregen) (+1 EN) 

[H:3] Hikoru (165/165) (0/40) [+1/-10]  | 38 Mit | 4 ACC | 3 EVA | 19 Base DMG

Hebishinu (0/600) | 100 Mit | 2 ACC | 60 DMG  [ BD 9-10 paralyse or Toxic venom] (-110 Damage)

Just as Xion was finishing with getting up Hikoru went about dealing the killing blow to the snake, the blonde's eyes looking at the loot drop as the black haired player picked it up. "It must be Hik...that's how many, three in a row?" he asked the dagger user before the man helped Xion to his feet properly, the tank nodding his head in thanks. "I hope you like that drop Hakai, it should help you out in more dangerous situations..." he said to the girl before sighing and slumping against a nearby tree, the tank resting a bit of his weight on his glaive, his eyes looked down at the ground as he rested. "You know...Hik...I forgot just how much damage you can do..." he said with an awkward smile to the dagger user, simply nodding at his question about searching for a sub dungeon. "I'm all for it but first we should rest, we just fought what is definitely one of the hardest field bosses in the game currently, we've earned a respite, even if it's brief" 

Hakai nodded. "Id definately be up for it." The more skill points the better. She didnt think that she had really earned a rest and was a bit upset with her sub par performance. Hikoru had pretty much done all the damage himself, and Xion had even done more damage than her and he was a tank. That was always a problem, when a tank does more than a self proclaimed damage dealer. She would just need to get stronger, and certainly faster. She hadnt been inspired to get faster by watching the snake really, but Hikoru. He was fast, and if it ever came to it shs wanted to be able to catch him before he dissapeared, more as a safety precaution than anything. "And thank you for the drop Hik. It seems incredibltly useful, especially with my build. I hope you get to see it in action next fight, if we find a sub dungeon that is." She sheathed her claws for the moment, as it seemed like they were taking a tiny break for their energy to recover.

Hikoru nodded and sat down on the ground, breathing as now the mission was now over and they all agreed to look for a Sub-Dungeon, but rest for a moment. he nodded and sighed, closing his eyes and laying down, sprawling onto the ground and getting as comfortable as he could. This Quest had gone well, and he had done an exceptional job himself, so did Xion who took the Paralysis well. He gave a small sigh and turned his head toward the girl. She hadn't done much, but he knew she could probably do some damage with those claws of hers. He sighed and turned to Xion and gave him a nod

"So, has any of your Guild mates found out about me? I don't want to cause you trouble..." He said. The last Quest they had done, he noticed the Guild symbol above Xion's head, and he looked up the Guild to find more information, and learned that they were Strictly against PKing, and he hoped he wouldn't be in trouble for it.

1/3 Posts until Energy Regen

Xion smiled as everyone seemed to be in favour of the sub dungeon idea that Hikoru put forth. "If we find an advanced dungeon we'll be swimming in SP. This quest already gives how much, 4SP? And a particularly long advanced dungeon run could give us that and then some, we could be looking at 10SP or more for just this outing if we're lucky" The tank then chuckled as he thought about how quickly he was starting to climb levels. "You know at this rate we could hit level 50 in time Hikoru, if we dedicate most of our time to dungeon runs and quests...as if that's not what we always do" he said, smiling to the dagger user as the two were quickly becoming a powerful pair when in combat together. Hikoru's insane damage and Xion's near impenetrable defence could take on almost anything together. "And hey, maybe even Hakai could catch up" he said before Hikoru mentioned Xion's guild, the knights of the blood oath which elicited a sigh from the tank. "I don't think they've found out...and either way I couldn't care less about that bloody guild. It's on the decline and has been for a while now..." Xion said, bitterness apparent in his voice. "It's been on the [censored] decline ever since the crimson blades decided that it was a good idea to just become part of another guild...I come back and the army that Mack and I created was now just a small group within a bigger guild...a guild lead by a traitorous which!" he said angrily before grabbing his glaive and embedding the head of the weapon in one of the nearby trees. "The brotherhood that I once had is gone, and it's because of her...I'm leaving that guild, and then once I have the power I'll kill that witch without KOB holding me back..." Xion continued, before ripping the glaive out of the tree and leaning against it, his breathing heavy as he slowly realised that he had gotten a little carried away

Hakai listened as Xion happily explained how many skill points they would be getting from this whole affair, before Hikoru mentioned something about Xions guild. She listened attentively, curious about it, until Xions speech became quite heated. She felt as though she had the gist of it by the time he finished. He was/is a part of a non player killing guild. They were betrayed somehow by a woman and wouldn't seek revenge because they were a non player killing guild. She didnt like player killing in general, especially when she didnt understand all of the circumstances. She waited a moment before speaking, debating in her mind whether or not to make a promise. "If you want to borrow my claws for that fight, ill let you. I know nothing about this witch, and she hasnt done anything to me, so I dont think it would be right for me to insert myself in your business. If you need my DOTs for that fight your welcome to them." She stated calmly. She glanced over at Hikoru to see how he was reacting to the whole thing, wondering if he too had some sort of personal vendetta that was driving him to get stronger, like Xion.

Hikoru listened to Xion intently, watching his rage flow out in a long rant, soon stabbing a tree with his weapon. He listened as he talked about a woman in his Guild, how it was destroyed, and how he blamed everything on her. He gave a small sigh and stood up, coming over to the player and laying a hand on the player's shoulder. He breathed and turned him around, and looking him straight into the eyes

"Xion, I know your struggle, and why you hate Opal..." He breathed "She killed my friend.... Dom.... And I will never forgive her for that, she killed the player who had basically carried me through multiple quests and made me the player I am today..." His fist shook as he talked "Although he was a Pker, he was still my friend, still my comrade in this game...." He let go of his fist and sighed "But... A life for a life gives nothing... Only pride, which lasts a day, only sorrow follows soon after. You may feel better, but she has a family out there in the real world too... And as much as I hate saying it, she has enough of a right to life as anyone else in this game...." he said, tears in the corners of his eyes "I wanted to kill her too, I swore I would kill her..." And he sighed "But.... I realised that killing her wouldn't make me a better person, it would make me as low down as she is, and then what? People would want to kill me, and the cycle would never end...." He looked at Xion "Believe what I say or not is your choice, but don't ruin your life because of another person and what they've done... Focus on the future, not on the past."

2/3 Posts until Energy Regen

Xion shook his head as Hakai offered to allow him to user her claws to kill Opal. "No..." he said, turning to look into her eyes angrily, although the anger wasn't due to her. "If I ever kill her I want it to be the blade of my own weapon that deals the killing blow, I want it to be my glaive that pierces her skin and brings her HP to zero..." he said to her before he felt a hand on his shoulder, he was then turned around to face Hikoru as he spoke to the tank. His anger stayed with him for most of Hikoru's little speech, Xion looked to the ground, his hand balled into a fist. As Hikoru spoke the tank began to calm down a little, his breathing was still heavy, but as he looked into Hikoru's eyes and saw the tears forming he couldn't be angry. "She....she affected you more than she affected me didn't she...?" he asked the dagger user, his voice shaky, but not with anger this time, something else. "I...I don't want to become her..." the tank said, his speech slow, as if it pained him to speak the words. "But....I don't think I'll be able to move on unless she's dead...I don't want to sound like I'm weak. She killed your friend and you moved on...but...she's always in the back of my mind, whether I like it or not there's part of me that wants to see her dead no matter how much I reason to myself that doing so won't achieve anything..." Xion said, on the verge of tears himself. "I'm sorry..."

Hakai almost spoke up, but realized that what she had been about to ask wasnt kind, or like Xion at all. In fact, she was ashamed for considering it. She had been thinking of asking if he was sure that he wasnt just bored and looking for something new to do. That was definately not true. Xion wasnt that sort of person, and Hakai couldnt understand his motivations or feelings. She had never lost someone close to her, someone who she needed to avenge. They both looked like they were about to cry, so Hakai stayed silent. She wasnt a part of this, she hadnt lost anyone, and she didnt even know who this woman was. It was certainly very personal to both of them and she had a strong feeling that she didny belong here while they were talking about this. She didnt know what she could say, so instead she stayed silent, leaning against a tree and navigating her HUD to no particular menu, just trying to give the two of them their privacy in any way she could. They both had wounds hidden below the surface.

Hikoru looked at the now crying Xion, feeling so bad for him. he didn't have anything that he could do other than console him, and looked at him for a moment. He looked into the players eyes and pulled him into a tight embrace for a moment, giving him a true brotherly hug and holding him for a moment, knowing that the tankling just needed a hug. He gave a small sigh and pulled back, giving a nod to the tank character, and sighing deeply

"I know... And no need for apologizing, really... I understand where your coming from..." He sighed and pulled away, giving him a small smile "But the pain will eventually pass... Remember, you have me to help you out. If she attacks from Stealth, i can hit her as well, and you know i can kill her in one hit" he said with a small laugh. He sighed and looked back at Hakai, then he coughed "Sorry about that... Just had a bro moment I suppose..." he coughed and nodded "Alright, everyone get ready, i'll look for a Sub-dungeon, and hope I can find something." he said as he opened his HUD to take off his Amulet again and replace it with his Ring

Amulet Replaced with Ring. -2 Accuracy and -1 Evasion, +2 LD and +1 Rank to Sneak and Hide

Xion's eyes met Hikoru's as the dagger user looked at him, the tank feeling a little ashamed of the fact that he had shown what some would consider weakness, he then looked away, not wanting to look into his friends eyes when he was like this. But then he was suddenly embraced by Hikoru, the tank's face being buried in his shoulder, he said nothing but instead tightly wrapped his arms around the other player, his physical strength was most likely greater than that of Hikoru's in the digital world and his hard armour plating was probably crushing the man a little but Xion didn't care, he just wanted a shoulder to cry on, if even for a few seconds. While no words were spoken the two knew what they meant. Xion nodded in response to what Hikoru said, even chuckling along with him weakly. The tank turned to Hakai and apologised. "Sorry that you had to be around for that...I...I need to learn how to control my anger. It always seems to be the precursor to my other emotions getting out of control" he said awkwardly before nodding to Hikoru. "Hopefully we do, I need a good fight after that..." 

Hakai looked away, feeling as though she really didnt belong here while the two of them did their thing. She didnt know exactly what they were talking about and there was quite a bit of emotional stuff going on. She glanced up as she heard Xion speaking to her. "I have to admit that it was quite awkward for me, but im sure that you needed it. It sounds like you have a lot going on, and i hope it works out for you." She paused, looking back over at Hikoru. "Well now, lets see if we can find this dungeon. The more skill points the better, and i need to get my level up so that I can help you guys on the front lines." She stated. She cared about Xion, and she wanted to be able to fight with him rather than behind him at some point. Her weapons and allies carried her, and she wanted to get to the point where she carried herself.

Hikoru breathed and continued on, molding into the shadows to scout ahead and look for a sub-dungeon, taking no time to waste to find them. He continued on until he found a tree that looked particularly odd, and went and looked to see a small area that looked to be a Sub-Dungeon, and he marked it on his HUD map and came back to the group

"Alright, I found one. I have no idea what to expect. But it's due north. You'll see me from afar, it's in a bit of a clearing. I'll meet you there." He said, then returning to the Sub-dungeon he had just found, to make sure that it didn't dissapear. he breathed and sat on the ground, waiting for the other two players to arrive

ID: 66079

LD: 17+3=20 (Intermediate Sub-Dungeon Found)