[F3-OP]Troubled Times

There was a shuffling beneath the covers of the nearby bed inside the the inn on floor three, Delilah Village had never felt vaster. The terrifying expanse of this virtual world finally coming to grips with the the lonesome girl. Ever since Alex’s death she had kept herself locked away into this room, unfortunately she wasn’t capable of paying the wages that this service racked up and she wasn’t prepared to leave quite yet, not without some means of concealing her true nervous self as she now quivered in the bed, a rather ominous shaking of the supports worsening the matter. No matter what the cause she wasn’t going to escape this uneasiness.  Pacing back and forth with the covers over top her head she now mewled in a rather pathetic fashion only to realize that she had no say in the matter. An NPC quickly snapped to work once the timer ran out lifting her up covers and all squirming and squealing. The terrified female now clawing at the door of the inn as it closed behind her leaving her homeless and col-less.

“No wait! You can’t do this to me I have a condition!”

Her nerves always did seem to get the best of her, a dry heaving breath now pathetically sounding through air as she practically forced herself into hyperventilating only to realize that wasn’t quite possible in this world. Still her fit managed to gather a small crowd of observers much to her own fear. Back up against the wall, Rin leaped forward sliding through the crowd like a greased sardine now slipping through the school of fish on the reef.

“Gotta get out of here, which way is to a place?”

The panic sending her into a tizzy that only ended when she sprinted off to a tree on the brink of the safe zone. Now curled up and crying due to her lack of control. Darn it girl get a grip of yourself it’s just like before you just don’t have a guide is all nothing to fear. What am I joking Alex is dead and I have no means of feeding or housing myself. A disheartened sigh now dissipated into the air.

“You are you going to have to grow up fast. Right? … Right!”

Edited by Rin

Itzal had taken a break from crafting today and had taken a trip to the town.  It had been a while since he'd visited it and he needed something to eat other than dull bread.  Ulises was definitely satisfied with the meal and was whistling to a tune in his head.  Even though that's my job.  Hey don't be a spoil sport.  That was a decent meal and deserves a little happiness!  In truth Itzal wasn't upset at all.  He had just became used to their unique way of communication to the point where it was second nature.  Now that they had eaten Itzal intended to return to his shop and make a few recorded songs.  Maybe he'd be successful in making one or two-  His train of thought shifted as he heard panic in the streets and noticed all the npcs staring at something.  Itzal frowned and made sure his hood and mouthpiece were on before making his way over.  The npcs shied away from him as he approached, keeping him from having to shove his way through.  When he made it past he saw a girl curled up at the base of a tree crying.  She looked utterly terrified.  He pulled back his hood and mouthpiece and quickly glided over and sat down beside her.

"Hey, what's wrong?  What happened?"

Edited by Itzal

As the voice spoke out to her she let out a started mousy squeak as she realized that it was a guy who was now beside her. Her head crooked up from her defensive ball maneuver now arms wrapped around her legs as she sniffled. One hand reaching up toward her eyes and the other still comfortingly hugging her lower appendages to her rather small figure. She wiped both her eyelids of the salty tears that had been partially been formed on her face.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to raise a ruckus, I’m just - coping”

The hesitation between answering and recovering from her more frightened state was brief one now as she finally was pulling herself to her feet. Shifting her weight from her left foot over to the right as she seemed to have calmed down a small bit. Interacting on scales of one person at a time was always simpler, perhaps the nerves just got to her in that moment. Glancing about the village she laughed a bit embarrassed before rubbing her head. See not that bad silly girl, stop freaking out because of nothing. She stayed there seated at the base of the tree before slowly planting one hand firmly against the base of the trunk and pushing herself up.

“Sorry. Again.”

It was as if she had managed to push her fears aside momentarily as she realized that was the more responsible thing to do.

“I guess coping with death in this game is as real as life itself intended for us.”

Itzal listened as the girl told him she was trying to cope with the fact that death existed in the game and he nodded his understanding.  Most players had trouble with it at first.  Itzal had feaked out his first few seconds himself.  It didn't last long of course but Then again he was one of the few who was ok with the change.  After all, it was just real life with a gaming twist.  He felt compassion for the girl however and stood up with her.

"Yeah, that was a shocker wasn't it?  It's ok though.  There are lots of players who look out for one another.  My friends and I are making a guild for that very purpose actually.  If You,d like some help I would love to assist.  If you want to be left alone I won't get in your way.  Just remember that when you first start off at least, you'll need some help."

OOC- Sorry for crappy post I'm on my crappy phone atm XD

Wandering around the Delilah village, Macradon was taking a small stroll through the markets and inns, trying to see if anything would satisfy him. The only things he could find were mere apples and some bananas. He would buy a bunch of each and put them in his inventory, as well as finding an inn that had takeaway drinks, which was a great invention, as Macradon didn't have that much time to be staying at an inn or a bar. Macradon's time was limited, he had to prepare for the upcoming boss raid, but for now, he was taking it easy, way easier than he usually did when he was on his way to get his gears up and running again. The great meeting of all the guilds and players had not been made yet, which in result gave Macradon more time than what he had anticipated from the get go, but he still was in a rush to find some more food for him to stay in his smithy for a prolonged amount of time. Macradon had donned his guild uniform, one he nearly always wore when outside of his smithy or the inn he stayed at. A white breast- and backplate, trimmed with a red line, on his forearms were gauntlets in the same color scheme as his torso armor, and on his legs, the same kind of armor in the same kind of color scheme. The only thing that was off for him to do in the city, was to wear his helmet in public like this. He usually only wore it when fighting, but right now he wasn't thinking about his looks, and he had the visor up anyways, so it wouldn't bother him. On his back was a large two handed sickle sword, a unique weapon so to speak, as no two handed curved greatswords were around here at all, Macradon was the only one to have one.

After a few minutes of strolling through the markets, he heard something about a ruckus at the outskirts of the village's safe zone. Macradon wasn't sure if it was just a few players doing their stuff, or Laughing Coffin doing their appearance again. Either way, Macradon had to check it out and report it to the guild if necessary. Those NPCs and players who noticed Macradon walking towards their general direction would part way for him, like making a hall for him to walk through, as his Knightly Status as well as being a strong frontliner was quite known by many, but his name was still not one that would fly around the castle of Aincrad. The only real thing that would give out his status was the armor he was wearing, the color scheme of the Knight of the Blood Oath. A well known guild for their front line strength as well as strength in numbers. Macradon would soon get to the destination he was looking for, watching two people talking at a tree. It didn't seem that major, so it wasn't like he had to interrupt at all. He was quite sure that this was the so called "ruckus" that was happening, as many NPCs were looking at what was unfolding, be it small or big. 

Of what he could hear from the two, it looked like they were talking about death in Aincrad, something Macradon had seen a bit of, which was already way too much. Macradon took a deep breath as he lifted his breast to get as much air in as possible. The smaller pouldrons attached to his breastplate was clanging against his plate armor, steel against steel. The satisfying sound of armor actually giving away sound which Macradon liked, a reason for him liking his heavy armor as it is. Not thinking too much about death or his armor, Macradon would remain concealed in the midst among all the civilians, but his uniform would easily show his position if it wasn't for the stealth system that was placed within the game. Macradon would take down the visor of his helmet to hide himself even further and would maximize the amount of stealth he could get out off this place for now.

Stealth Rating: 11

Rin nodded agreeing wholly with the young man’s remarks about figuring out the twisted fate that this community had been encapsulated, all due to a single mana. After that she began to glance about realizing she had wandered qutie far away from home, surely any lurking witches would have loved to have gobbled up the poor thing. Thankfully she was among company that seemed to sympathise for all intents and purposes. You really need to figure out some sort of way to deal with this churning when you talk with others girl, come on … er wait maybe that is because my last meal was  how long ago? Wincing as she felt quite stupid, she would always see food appear in the inn room every morning, but that was all up for change. As she spotted the crowd still lingering near the outskirts, although relatively distant to her prior location as she would have been prepared to run off rampant uncertain of why the NPC’s were still up in arms. She had caused a minor ruckus yes, but nothing that should have lingered for so long.

“Anyway I’m sorry to cause such alarm again, and I’m fine for now assistance at a later date perhaps.”

She spoke softly without a shred of confidence now wrapping her arms back about her body and nibbling the bottom of her lip.

“Although, does your guild have many visitors that aren’t apart of it? Like tenants whom can ask for housing?”

As time progressed the sheer number of NPC's began to decrease as they all had important duties to serve this village between the bakery, the farms, and a small in which of course she was evicted from. As it dispersed she began to glance about cautiously as she would. In the real world there were all sorts of treacherous folks and with the crowds mostly broken up small gaps within the lines of the road leading in would reveal themselves to incoming travelers. She then held out a hand toward the man in greetings.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Rin."

OOC- dang it Mac if I knew someone was going to sneak I would have work my scout outfit.  

Itzal listened to the girl speak and focused mainly on her tell him that she might want help later.  He thought about what to say and was about to reply when Ulises spoke up in his mind.  Hey listen, I feel like we're being watched.  And you and I both know that this feeling only comes around players and very important npcs.  Yeah good point.  Ok then, try to keep an eye out and scan the crowd for me will you?  I need to focus on the girl.  Ulises nodded before beginning his search.  Itzal returned his attention to the girl.

"If you want to solo at all I would start with material gathering until you reach a decent level to be honest, but overall you choose how you want to do things."  He listened to her question and realized that she had nowhere to go.  Well what were the odds?  "We haven't fully developed the guild just yet, and while I can definitely talk to the others as that is a very good idea, I actually have a shop I own.  It has two bedrooms, one being mine and the other as a guest room.  If you want you could stay there until you're on your feet.  No rent required," he finished with a smile.  When she introduced herself he shook her hand.  "Nice to meet you Rin!  My names itzal."

ID#  66574

LD:  7

Edited by Itzal

I was walking through the woods of , enjoying a bottle of water from my inventory, and I was heading to the 3rd floor in order to find some new friends. "what town was I heading to this time?"Muttering,  I checked the map in my menu and saw that Delilah village was just ahead, only a few, simple meters away... but it seemed as if there was a big commotion that had been happening between a girl, and an npc. I walked into the safe zone with half closed eyes and a yawn escaping my lips."Na, Naa... a newbie player?" I said,"how interesting... and a high-level player too? I haven't seen a higher level player since that one day... I wonder what he's doing here..." I headed into the town, and checked my statuses, when Akame chirped in my ear."? What's the matter? Scared of the senior player? Don't be, we're in a safe zone sweetie." I walked towards the group of players to introduce myself to them."Hello there!" I said. "Hyaaaruuu!" my familliar had tried to mimic me. "My Name is Tricolor_Mina, it is a pleasure to meet the both of you."

Rin blinked now watching as another stranger began to approach them blinking a bit startled from suddenly drawing another individual to her own location essentially on accident. Her eyes and head both bouncing back between the two players who were standing in front of her as she began to droop down the trunk of the tree only to see the small little chirping familiar, it was quite adorable in it's also obnoxious tone which it attempted to greet them both. The male was offering a rather sweet deal, housing possibly food all for free while she found herself homeless and poor. A rather concerned brow was raised though as she wasn't quite sure if she was ready for another male roommate ... not after what happened. She simply shook her head. 

"I can't impose upon a stranger like that, not because I don't enjoy the offer mostly because I'm not sure if I would be a good roommate yet - plus I don't really know if I should be sleeping alone with - with a guy. In another room."

Her own spacing of that thought now causing her to grimace uncomfortably as she wasn't silver-tongued, manipulating both the flow and vocabulary that she had to work with in any fashion. Yeah that wasn't at all weird Rin. Might as well tell him you don't want another dead boyfriend in the works since you are still emotionally unstable. proverbial mushroom cloud sigh ending that though when she then returned toward Tri_Color.

"And hello there as well, and no he isn't bothering me - I just am a bothered person I guess. Yeah that's -"

Awkwardly the girl began to fidget now realizing that her comments weren't going to be quoted in any form of literature any time soon. A bit taken back her entire body continued to tremble uncontrollably as she continued to plot out a way to salvage this introduction. The longer she thought the farther her mind actually trailed from the conversation till she simply stated the only word that was left in her mind, despite the fact if it fit into the conversation.

"Thanks?"

ID: 66593 LD: 6 

Edited by Rin

Ratatosk had no idea why he was on the third floor, but he remembered a while ago he made a promise to the other him, a promise to go wherever the wind would take him, literally. For the entire day he'd follow the direction the wind was blowing, and it just so happened to bring him to a teleport pad leading to the third floor. "This is nice, better than the ninth, fifth, and sixth." He instinctively searched the area with his eyes, spotting Macradon but not really giving a [censored]. "Fighting a few monsters should be fun, I think I'll do that." The blonde made his way over to the outskirts of Delilah where it was no longer a safezone and monsters could spawn, there he'd wait for something interesting to happen.

ID# 66594

LD 14

Macradon discovered, stalker confirmed.

Edited by Ratatosk

Kaluluwa strided after arriving in Delilah Village. He decided that maybe a change of scenery would help him to process information and plan out his strategy to be one stronger. The architecture of the floor and the placement of the buildings in correlation with one another were the features that he had most appreciated. He had spent so much time in Starting City just moping about, sitting in the tavern to gain any information (which of course turned out to be a lot of rumors as well), and doing meanless that even this change was amazing. I wouldn't mind myself to stay here from now on... At least until I get sick of it. How much- And that's when he felt a small, almost unnoticeable push in the crowd. Looking around, he spotted a person running towards what he presumed was the end of the safezone and attempted to run after them.

Of course, he lost sight of the presumed player and it took him a while to even navigate. Well... I can't figure out this place. Kaluluwa proceeded towards the end of (at least what he presumed was) the safezone, very cautiously. He did not know who the person running away was but he might be able to ask other players (hopefully goodhearted ones) if they saw someone running past.

When Kaluluwa finally reached the end of the safezone, he found two... Now three players. Two girls and one boy. He walked up to them silently, hoping not to interrupt their conversation and waited for a break in it. When he found the opportunity after one of them simply said "Thanks?" he cleared his voice as to get their attention and began to speak. "Would any of you happen to have seen a player running around this village?" And then he realized what a baseless question this was. What business did he have with them? As embarrassed as he was, his face still held a fixed expression of apathy. "I know it's not any of my business but I was just curious as to who they were."

OOC- Rin said order means nothing now, post like crazy XD

Upon hearing Rin's response his face lit up full red.  "I-no I didn't mean.  Gah,"  Oh my goodness you poor hopeless man, maybe I should steer.  Don't you dare, you would make this completely unbearable for me.  Meh.  Honestly you could use it.  "I respect privacy but if you'd rather not it's ok."  He could feel the red starting to go down when another player approached.  It was another girl.  When he heard her remark he nodded.  "Although most higher level players aren't pkers and don't mean harm, it is good to practice caution.  However unless players have a very sound reason for their actions, self defense the most logical, I typically dislike everything about them."  One in particular....  Let's just hope we don't see Teayre again okItzal was guessing that the woman would be in the frontines but he was hoping against that.  When Mina gave her name he shook her hand.  "Nice to see you Mina."  He glanced at her familiar and grinned.  "I know a purple dragon who would love to play with you from dawn till dusk."  He was about to turn back to Rin when another player approached.  What was this a party?  He knew this must be hard for Rin with all this unwanted attention, but he struggled to think of a polite way to keep them off of her.  "No I don't know what player you're talking about."  He knew exactly who he was talking about but he hoped Rin would catch his meaning, as well as Mina. 

Then he spotted something.  In the dispersing crowd he saw a player in white and red armor.  He recognized it, but vaguely.  The knights of the blood oath.  Completely devoted to the front lines.  Why would one be here?  Either way this could be good or bad.  He looked him in the eyes to let him know he was spotted and to reveal his intentions.

ID#  66595

LD:  19

Edited by Itzal

The wait time for something good to spawn was a lot shorter than he expected, good. What spawned in was surprising, he didn't expect minibosses on these low level floors to spawn right outside the town, but that meant he finally had something to do. "Looks like it's going to be a tough fight, but no big deal for me." The miniboss that spawned in was a gigantic tree that reeked of danger, it naturally attracted risk-takers like Ratatosk to it. "Alder the ancient, haven't seen you in the guide books. Must be a first time for everyone huh?" Alder the ancient was a miniboss that had two moving branches capable of killing low level players, at the very top of Alder The Ancient was an owl that hooted furiously. The owl was the first to attack him, but he easily dispatched it with a single swing of his blade. "Here comes the real challenge."

Ratatosk: 100/100 HP, 25/25 Energy, 3 Acc, 2 Eva, 39 MIT

Alder The Ancient: 300/300 HP, -3 Eva, 50 MIT, 0 DMG

Hoot The Wise Owl: 1/1 HP, 3 Eva, 1 DMG

Ancient Branch: 75/75 HP, 2 Acc, 25 MIT, 50 DMG

Rules on the miniboss: I just felt like giving myself (And anyone else who wants to join) a challenge by making this miniboss at the top of my head. So I listed it below in case anyone wants to fight it.

Ancient Branch: Not capable of dealing a critical hit, instead, deals 10 damage that is not affected by mitigation upon a MD roll of 9-10. Ancient Branch takes 3x damage when attacked with any axe type weapon.

Hoot The Wise Owl: For every full rotation that passes by while Hoot is still alive, Alder The Ancient restores 1/3 of his maximum HP. Hoot will always target the player with the highest hate and attack them, if he successfully lands a hit, the person he attacked will not be able to heal for two turns. He may not target the same person twice.

Alder The Ancient: Can not be killed until both Ancient Branches are killed. Alder the Ancient takes 3x damage when attacked with any axe type weapon. As long as Alder The Ancient is alive he can revive both Ancient Branches two turns after they are killed.

Battle:

ID# 66598

BD 9 (Natural)

Normal Attack Used: 12 Damage

Ancient Branch MD: 6 (6+2=8, 8-2 =6)

Ancient Branch Attack: 50 - 39 = 11

Ancient Branch Attack: 50 - 39 = 11

Overall Damage: 22

Ratatosk: 88/100 HP, 24/25 Energy, 3 Acc, 2 Eva, 39 MIT

H:1

Alder The Ancient: 300/300 HP, -3 Eva, 50 MIT, 0 DMG

Hoot The Wise Owl: -11/1 HP, 3 Eva, 1 DMG, Dead

Edited by Ratatosk

I noticed the newcomer approaching us, following his approach with a cautious gaze.'Naa, Naa.... it seems as if you have friends here...' I looked at the newcomer with a wary eye once I heard the tone of the man in front of the girl, but I answered him anyway."Na, naa... he went into the forest, I watched him head that way at least" I replied coolly, "I hope you don't plan on going after him... after all, he could be a Player-Killer... A possibility you might need to consider, especially since there was no raid, at least not yet, organized to take out the laughing coffins... also, stay in the town for a bit, there isn't a need to rush after him... one of the first people I met ...where ever you are... Rest in peace... Zelrius..." I looked at the other players, focusing on their names '... Itzal, Rin, Kaluluwa, and that odd player, Ratatosk... interesting." "Chuuruu!" my familiar was gazing at the newly-named Itzal, I noticed his expression, and frowned. 'does he think that I'm a PKer?' I looked at the girl. "I notice that you've been crying... were you attacked, and your "buddy" stepped in to save you? or were you kicked out by the landlord?" I turned my Attention back to the guy,"Your suspicions, if you have any, are likely unfounded, as I doubt that I could take out someone, who, if they wanted to, could breathe on me and kill me instantly."

Edited by tricolor_mina
Name confusion

As the crowd the commotion continued the small crowd surged forward onto her location now there were two men and a women partially encircling the tree as she shuffled over partially ducking behind the female. To be honest, this was her first day out and already she had seemed to catch a larger crowd then she truly intended now glancing back over her shoulder as she heard some ruckus coming from outside the town. As the girl now continued to add onto his explanation about how this world was filled with possible player killers, caused her to exercise even more caution as she now began to wander further away from the edge of the safe zone no longer intending on leaving it for the better part of this game with all this talk.

"You really have seen a lot of player killers, I can't believe that really is a thing attacking another individual as if it was some sort of sport."

A shiver raced up and down her spine as she now slowly wandered over toward the side of Tricolor feeling like she was the easiest person that she could relate to being the same gender. As she began deducing what had happened to cause her crying she began to panic once again, she had nearly hit that spot on with deciphering her tears to be the expulsion from her inn room. A gentle nod and hanging of her head would answer the assumption as she closed her eyes in attempts to prevent any further bouts with those emotions.

"It doesn't really matter though, now that I'm out here - in this crazy killer world I need to find myself some form of money. And hopefully gear to keep myself safe since I can't rely on my own abilities. I don't enjoy fighting at all, I would rather just explore and gather materials. I wasn't attacked or anything I just haven't been having the greatest of weeks. Thanks for being concerned for me though."

Itzal's brow cocked up at Mina's words.  "Interesting thoughts."  When Rin spoke up he listened and was surprised yet very pleased to hear that she was interested in material gathering.  A scout would be the perfect area for her to head for.  He wondered for a split moment if she wouldn't mind being trained for something like that.  Then he realized that he would have two apprentices.  Actually that might benefit Alisa.  Some friendly competition would work.  Iron sharpens iron you know.  But it can also blunt it.  Sometimes you have to take risks.

"You want to search for materials huh?  Well.  What are the odds.  I'm training to be a scout and the main focus of that is raising search and detect, a skill that heightens the users awareness and detection skill.  You'll be able to spot players in hiding easily as well as find materials without a problem.  There's a bit more that goes into it of course.  If you want I could teach you.  If not that's ok, it's just an offer."  He noticed a player walking towards the city gates and spotted the tree like monster outside.  Normally he'd go after something like that but not today.  He was here on a break and not only that but there was a nervous player who needed help.  Leveling was below this on his priority list.

I noticed that she had shut her eyes."I hope I didn't offend you, I have a knack for guessing things... also, is your name Rin, by any chance? 'Naa, naa... you hurt that poor girl's feelings, Oh you MONSTER! Ahaaahaaa!!My head was starting to throb, and I thought back a reply to... HER 'Get out of my head, this doesn't concern you' 'Naa, Naa... you can't boss around the things you fear, now can you Viola?' '!!?!' 'That's right, you fail to show emotion normally, and yet you show pity for a pathetic child with a simple landlord problem?! PATHETIC! Even that little friend of yours, Evac, hasn't shown up in almost a month now... and yet you don't pity yourself, you weak child.' "......." the pain in my head was still intense, though it could be worse, I turned my attention to my rapier, which had the faces of my little sister, my best friend, and the mangled corpse of the man I mur-! I gagged, having completely forgotten that my rapier causes my past to be worn on my sleeve*. I realized that I was now on the ground, and I likely had a fearful look in my eyes

*this is a trait held by my rapier, Soul fragment

Spoiler

Name of Weapon: Soul Fragment

Weapon type: Rapier

Tier:1

quality: Rare

Description: a rapier that is able to show the past of it's wielder

Edited by tricolor_mina

"Player... Killer?" Kaluluwa asked with a great deal of pause in-between. "Laughing coffin?" Having had spent most of his time in Starting City, he usually got the happy news where the front liners killed a floor boss or the ocassional sad news of a death of a front liner. But player killing? That was a new concept to him.

"Who... Who is Zelrius?" Kaluluwa spoke and blinked in an almost apathetic way. He doesn't recognize the name and wonder if he should. And then one of the girls spoke about how she has to make a living out of things and even the guy offered his help, one of the things he had been planning to finish attempting in a while. "If I could come as well, I'd appreciate it very much", Kaluluwa butted into the conversation and then bowed as if to show respect, one of the things he had been working on getting accustomed to in Japan with his lack of facial expressions but have been only able to show this with the 100% chance of conveying respect. "My screen name is Paglikha but you can call me Kaluluwa. I would much prefer the latter."

And then the other girl collapsed. "Hey, are you okay?" Kaluluwa asked as he bent down and offered his hand. "Is something wrong?" He was, of course, with the subconscious realization that something was wrong because people don't normally fall down to the ground. However, his mind was currently occupied with the hope that he doesn't make the wrong first impression with his seemingly lack of emotions.

I was completely out of it now, and I could feel that other someone... slowly, but very surely, starting to pull my mind under her spell. "....." I heard a voice ask me if I was okay, but my eyes felt so heavy, my whole body had little to no feeling left. 'Na, Naa... let me take the reins from you... after all, I would like to meet a few of your new pals... It's been quite a while since I last got to play with other people... after that murder we committed together... It would be nice to let me help once in a while... I won't kill them, I just want to talk to new faces, that's all... I have no intention of hurting your friends/family... I am a version of you after all... I am far more suited to hold your weapon at the moment, as you passed out on the others out of fear.' I looked up and answered the one named Kaluluwa."I-I'm Fine... It's just... another me bothering me... you would probably think I'm crazy..." I looked at Itzal."You found that... Interesting?"(referring to earlier when he said interesting thoughts).

As it progressed, Rin began to worry more an more about how this conversation was going and worse their was someone fighting outside the city with a rather dangerous looking foe. As Tri collapsed she nibbled her bottom lip nervously crouching down as well now as she would reach for her hand attempting to find the words in this situation.

"Hey? Are you sure you ok, normally when someone just keels over like that it's due to an issue with their blood pressure of sustenance intake. Although I don't really know if either of those are probably causes - since it's a game after all."

She would remain concerned and close in case Mina needed some assistance standing back onto her own two feet as she was starting to partially enjoy the strange array of company. As the new lad introduce himself Rin simply gave a brief recognition of a head nod and a giant smile as she nibbled her lip. It was still odd that she would suddenly fall down, as Mina explained the situation of being another version of herself being at conflict she blinked now a bit startled and edging back into the side of fleeing from this group. Something felt off about the majority of them, between the higher level man asking if she was fine and the girl now collapsing without a warning on account to internal conflicts? She now pulled herself meekly back to her feet and backed away. 

"Sorry I really ought to be going now, after all jobs aren't going to find themselves for me." 

A hesitant remark as she then turned around and stopped realizing she still had a tree blocking her path. She mewled as if she was an overgrown feline as her shoulders and head drooped.

"Not the way back into town -"