[F3-OP]Troubled Times

Itzal watched as the girl fell and while he shot like lightning to assist her Ulises had slowed his actions.  He never did something like this without a reason.  Ulises what is it?  What did you notice?  Ulises was silent and said nothing.  Ulises!  ...... The way she responded.  It looked like her head hurt correct?  Yeah...  And what Rin said.  About how those types of brain issues don't exist here because it's a freaking game?  Umm.... Yeah?  ....  When was the last time your head hurt Felix?  Um. When my mind was too filled up and you started howling with laughte-...... Oh goodness.  She's got another voice in her head.  Don't show you know it.  We can try talking to her about that at a later date.  For now try to help her gain strength ok?  We don't know what this other voice is like or capable of.  Give her confidence.  Right.  Itzal listened as she managed a question and he decided putting all of her attention on his answer might actually help her.

"Well I always take in everyone's ideas.  When I considered what you said about how easily you would be killed, I disagree entirely.  You don't seem like the sort of person who would just let herself be killed.  You look like you can grow strong, and someone who would make a lot of friends.  Even if you didn't have many friends like I used to, there are too many players out there who are willing to fight playerkillers in order to protect others.  So I believe that chances of you dying at the hands of a playerkiller are extremely slim."  Itzal heard Rin beginning to panic and try to find a way out of the area and he turned a gentle smile to her.  "Rin it's alright if you need to go, but I need to warn you that if you don't choose a scout's path, most npc jobs require combat of some sort.  Even if you become a scout you need to be good at defending yourself to some extent, unless you want to be with a party all the time."

(OOC: You guys really post a lot .. huh ... or at least I'm too caught up with work xD)

Macradon was spotted, but he didn't really think that he would be able to hide in this withering crowd of people. He locked eyes with the mand talking with the other players. A few more players had been arriving at the scene, all curious of what was happening since NPCs were gathered, do was the reason for Macradon to arrive, so he couldn't blame them. He smiled behind his visor, even though it would be shaded and hid away from the masses. It was good to see the lower leveled players get along this well. Macradon was sure that he would just stand way too much out if he ever chose to get into the talk, but he knew he had been spotted and didn't want to take it ill. He raised both his arms up after he took off his helmet so everyone would know that he shared his identity. With both his arms up in the air, he would begin to walk closer and closer to the group with a slight chuckle "Alright alright, you got me" he said with a gentle and happy tone. "You spotted me, great job" he said "You got potential" he continued with a smirk on his smile. His armor clang with every step he took, but he would keep his distance from the players to insure that he wasn't here to make trouble.

"If you think I'm a player killer, you're wrong, at least my cursor tells so" he said and pointed at the green crystal above his head, still with both his hands in the air. "I overheard your conversations, and I know eavesdropping isn't nice, but I just had to" he said with the nicest tone he could make. "I don't mean no harm, I'm just on a scouting mission, but I should've send my subordinates to do that job ... well maybe I actually chose the right decision to go myself, since I've seen you guys" he said and would look over them all. He wasn't paying much attention to what other conversations they had, so he had no comment upon most of the recent stuff they were talking about, he was mostly thinking about actually finding good people for the guild, since the disappearance of Mack wasn't a good sign at all, and also the leave of Rain. Even though he was getting more serious, he would keep his silly act for now and keep his hands in the air like he had been caught by the police.

Kaluluwa looked at the man holding up his hands in a somewhat mocking, teasing, playful way as if asking what will happen next. When he mentioned something about someone spotting him eavesdropping on the group, Kaluluwa instinctively looked at the other three. He doubted that Mina or Rin spotted Macradon since they were focused on her collapsing, but it seemed perfectly reasonable that Itzal did so. Meanwhile, Rin attempted to turn around and get back to town but was stopped by the tree they were conversing under. Kaluluwa simply stepped aside to show if she wants to leave, here's the way but also to tell Macradon if he wants to join, here's a spot. 

To him, the two girls were peculiar. Mina collapsing and Rin trying to get back to town (although he now realized she was the one who ran away in the first place) was not to say the most normal. "Rin, if you need help, take it. Although... I'm not one to talk." He paused and looked outwards towards the prairie before continuing to speak. "There's no point at all to not accept it. If you keep running away, you're going to keep looking back. Trust me." Kaluluwa sat down on the soft grass and looked at the others and just nodded. He didn't have anymore to say for now, he was content with his advice. Vague, maybe so. Powerful, hopefully. He didn't want to see Rin to become damaged like him or Juhmer, or anyone else back home.

As Macradon entered the group she found it more difficult to just exit of her own accord, a simple hand wave toward him finished in greeting as he mentioned that he was out upon a scouting mission on the third floor. A moment of silenced was needed as she mulled over this, he seemed to be stalking the small groups of widely ranging leveled players for a mission. Despite the green cursor her own suspicions only grew more worried at these comments, as it frankly sounded like something a pk guild would do if they were searching for unsuspecting prey. Lure them with a strong intelligible player who seems like a savior and then strike. It was an overly complicated plan though and one that few people would have unlikely actively used as she imagined the majority of a pk guild would be red as they all want that morbid thrill of killing another human being. Rin wiggled like a worm peeking out of a frost covered ground shivering from her own thoughts, why do you always have to look into the morbid side of life. Cringing as she thought to herself.

"It's a pleasure to meet you mister. And I know that what you all are telling me is for my own good, but I have decided to find my own way through this crazy game. I will probably soon start taking skill points to help protect myself and fight with my opponents but for now I'm still  planning to stay within the city walls away from possible harm."

As she finished off that thought she then nibbled her lip realizing what the other male was saying was quite true, she couldn't just keep living a life of solitude pushing away any and all help that is offered to her. Rin simply sighed and gave him a nod as his words of wisdom did not go unheard.

"You're right, I shouldn't be turning down a welcoming invitation. Um, Itzal was the name right or was that someone else's name - oh cheese and crackers this group is getting to big I can't even remember which name is which any more. What is your name again new guys?"

She pointed at Macradon as she was quite positive that he had not introduce himself yet, if he answered or didn't mattered little she would  be making a mental marker of his looks. As she finished memorizing that she went onto Itzal, Tri, and Kalula.

"I guess I will check around for the day and maybe if I see you again or don't find a job I will take you up on that offer later?"

Edited by Rin

Macradon was pointed at by one of the girls, trying to figure out what was going on, it turned on Macradon's imagination. "Oh yeah, maybe I should introduce myself, instead of looking like a creepy stalker just crashing into the party like this" he thought for himself before he would open his mouth and begin to speak. He lowered his arms as the seriousness would soon commence, or at least that was the way he thought everything would turn out to be, maybe, maybe not. These players weren't like floor bosses, they didn't have a particular pattern the followed, nor were they extremely reckless, at least that's what he'd been experience while journeying around the floors of the flying castle, Aincrad. "Sorry not for introducing myself" he said and would lay a clenched fist of his right hand over his left part of the chest over his heart as a sign of saying sorry for what he knew. "My name here is Macradon, my friends call me Mac, and some Mac'n'Cheese" he said wit ha slight chuckle at the last part.

"Now, I'm not here to talk you into joining the guild, I'm just looking out for potential that I might find on the frontlines one day" he said with a joyful tone. "If you don't already know, the uniform I'm wearing is from the guild the Knights of the Blood Oath. We're a frontline guild, so actually having me being down here on the third floor is quite the different sight most will see, at least in my uniform" he said with a kind tone. "I will try not to interrupt ... your conversations" he said and would keep on standing, even though a spot was given to him under the tree like the others. His snow white hair blew in the wind as a small gust flew through the air in the city. His scarlet eyes contrasting his hair, but both matching the color scheme of the guild uniform. It was like Macradon was born to be in this guild.

Having said enough already, Macradon would either receive questions about him, why he's here, why he's 'stalking' them and what not. He was quite sure that these people weren't interested in guild work, frontline fighting or anything like that, at least not at the state they were in now. Macradon would keep his mouth shut for now like an obedient dog, at least until someone would point at him, or directly talk to him, as he already felt bad for just being there in the middle of their conversation. He wouldn't take the open seat because he felt like it was intruding their privacy or their personal space, as his appearance was kinda sketchy, and it wasn't like he was someone to be trusted by strangers. A knight clad in white armor was usually a symbol of kindness and royalty, but those things were not as important for players when their life could be at risk, Macradon knew that all too well.

Itzal looked up as so much began to happen at once.  He focused on Rin for a moment as she said she would consider his offer.  He smiled and nodded to her.  Then the guild member walked over.  He tried to give off a humorous personality but Itzal didn't look at his posture.  He was looking at the man's eyes.  Just as he suspected, he was a more serious man than he wanted them to believe.  It was like watching a business man walk in trying to entice others in what he had to offer.  All of this while Mina was crouched on the ground.  Itzal remained by her side at her level as he listened to the players speech.

"Yeah I've heard of you guys.  You only care about grabbing anyone strong and persuading them into your guild.  You also don't bother with the majority of low level players who have no clue what they're doing.  Well I'll break any doubts about me here and now:  I intend to help the front lines in every way I can but I also intend on helping low level players grow stronger rather than leaving them in the dust."  now that that matter was out of the way he sighed and allowed the expression under his hood to soften. "Still, I know that I can't judge every member because the majority does it.  My names Itzal, and while I have no intention to join your guild maybe you could introduce me to the frontlines when the time comes.  I'd be gratfull."

Macradon was hurt hard and directly in a weak spot he hated. Being told off by saying that he didn't care for the lower levels. His joyful eyes, tone and posture change drastically into the battle field veteran he was. His eyes was high eye brows to a more serious and angry look. He tried to relax and think around what he was just charged with, and with a deep sigh. He closed his eyes for a fragment of a second. But he could easily relax when the man, who would show himself as Itzal, would look past what the rumors said about the guild, and not judge Macradon by his hair's. In a relieved sigh, as he wasn't just pinned down as a narcissistic frontliner like some had been showing. He would smile, in a true smile of actual joy. "I'm happy that you look past what my guild is portraying, and I'm sorry if you have ever experienced anything like that from us, but I can assure you, that that has been shunned upon for quite some time. We have had members from down at the levels of 10 and around there, so you're not alone helping the lower levels" he said with a joyful voice. "I see a lot of my early self in you, I've been helping out a lot on the lower floors, I even have a Blacksmith on the first floor for those who do not dare to venture out yet" he said with a chuckle. 

Macradon would become even more joyful, but would compress it away for now as Itzal was also intending at joining the frontlines. "I've been stuck with a lot of upper floor work like scouting boss rooms and alike, so I haven't have had the time to actually venture down here and help players through quests they find too difficult. But now that the boss room has been found by your's truly, I can rest for now and take care of whatever I'm needed at down here, be it with you guys or with someone else, just that I get to help someone up through the ranks" he said with a smile that could not be more true than he would be able to do, he wouldn't even be able to make a fake smile as happy as this. His passion for helping everyone through the first pair of levels was something he had been having for quite a while. Just from the time he was level 18 was the time that he really realized that not everyone was able to venture out alone and grind levels, some were too scared to go out, some were just not confident in themselves that they would be able to get out from the safe zone they had in the city. "And I will, with open arms, welcome you and introduce you to the frontlines whenever I see you get up there to the boss rooms. I'm already pumped to actually fight along side you up there" he said with a smirk on his lips.

Macradon was presently level 47, and even though he had more than doubled the level he was when he started, he was still as fueled to help lower levels get up on the tracks and rush up the levels. Now even with RGQ on the field, his job was lightened just slightly, but at least he didn't have to constantly stay down here and help others. He could see that these people who had joined the small group before Macradon showed himself, would be able to go out together and probably get something done and earn their own levels, just like Macradon did back at those days. Macradon smiled at the nostalgic thoughts of the first pair of days in the game. Sure the psychological pressure it let upon him was something that wasn't to be taken lightly, but as he had experienced the game before the initial launch, he was quite sure that he would be able to not only reach the frontlines, but also be one of the leading in it. For the time being, he would keep his rank and what ever position he was in hidden, he wouldn't need to spout it out and give all information about him to these players, unless they actually adresses it and asked him about it.

I was still on the ground, and the fact that the newest person was of a much higher level than Itzal... It scared me half to death even thinking about it... when I noticed that, while Itzal was looking at me, he had, albeit for only a moment, given me a look of surprise. My head started to ache again, so I decided to actually sit and answer the other voice this time, and I closed my eyes, allowing the words to become louder

'......Na, Naa... you still don't believe me? How am I supposed to trust you with this!? Then let me out on the condition that you [censored] control from me if I fail to obey your "Wishes"... Master :) ......Really? I'M SERIOUS IDIOT. Maybe... I can't let them find out about you either... I don't think... AT LEAST LET ME TRY [CENSORED]! Okay okay!! just don't hurt anyone... Please.. Na, Naa... you still don't trust me do you? Sigh, this ought to change your mind. I could feel myself get picked up without my will, and I kept a close eye on the other me, especially as this was the first time I had given her control since that murder. "Naa, Naa... I appreciate the thought for my safety that you gave, Itzal... although... Your "Buddy" seemed to have noticed my little "Quirk, didn't he?". She looked around herself, noting Macrodon as the strongest, especially as he was a member of KOB, a high in power, high in ranking guild that Viola had told me about."KOB huh?" she directed to Macrodon, "Naa, naa, such a high level player down here on the measly third floor? you must be trying to find new recruits for the upcoming boss raid... Or are you enjoying a break from the frontlines, I heard that it's terrifying, especially with the death of several clearers... from a player killer." she gazed at the other players, and sighed, enjoying her first glimpse of this world, except through the view given from newspapers Viola had sent.

Kaluluwa listened to the short exchange occurring between the two higher-leveled players. Apparently which guild you chose affected not just how strong you seemed to be, but also came with the prejudice of others' actions. But when Macradon spoke of a blacksmith shop on the first floor, Kaluluwa became intrigued. "I'd like to visit that shop." Kaluluwa told Macradon. "This is the first time I've exited the first floor and I wasn't even planning to head outside of the safezone." He instantly regretted adding in that last part. He sure was underleveled at level 3 and he hoped that did not leave the impression of a weakling speaking big words.

Kaluluwa stood back up and raised his hand out to Macradon. Despite his steel-like expressions, he hoped this would convey a sense of gratitude for coming by. "Itzal, I appreciate your overlooking of prejudices. Like you said, not all guild members fit in the supposed image. It's like taking a group of friends who went to the same school. If one of them committed murder, are you expecting the rest to be murderers as well?" Kaluluwa realized that the analogy was horrible, especially since he had just learned that there were PK-guilds. "Macradon may be part of his guild, but he is his own individual. He can make his own decisions, his own agenda. Being a guild member isn't all one's traits. It's not even one that defines the person." Kaluluwa paused for a second to change the subject. "Either way, Macradon or Itzal, I hope I may reach either of your strength one day. Hopefully soon."

And then Mina started talking. Talking about the death of multiple front liners from getting PKed. New recruits for boss raids, on the third floor? That can't be true. And yet he retracted his hand and put it back to his side, turned around to the girl who called herself Mina. "You're going to end up scaring Rin." Rin, not me. But Rin. I'm prepared to die, I've always struggled until I could not anymore. Kaluluwa felt though, maybe a tinge of self-doubt as if he was making up an excuse. "If Rin can't defend herself, if I can't defend myself, if YOU cannot defend yourself from a playerkiller, then who can? None of us, all of us." Kaluluwa spoke, thanking his monotonous voice and stoic face all the while. He truly became scared at that moment, he said it out loud that he may not even be able to defend himself.

((Last paragraph bit rushed and pardon the wall)).

Edited by Paglikha

(OOC: Don't pardon the wall, It gives me something to react to)

Macradon would look over at the girl who were down on the grass and not really being herself, at least changed personality from what he saw from the distance to what he was experiencing right now. It was like they had schizophrenia or something. Macradon remembered the voice that used to follow him, but it was gone now, taken by the Cardinal system and erased forever, at least Macradon believed that. He was looking at the girl with an intense stare as she mentioned the player killing on the frontline. "I have witnessed 4 murderes, 3 of them of ones I knew, more than acquaintances, less than friends, well except for one of them" he said and would keep his stare at the changed girl. "And only 2 of those murderers that roam the castle of Aincrad are actually red players. One known as Opal managed to stay green, so keep an eye out for her name if you ever spot her. Stay in safe quarters" he said, hoping that they would never have to meet and interact with Opal, the deceiving witch she were. 

"Two others had been killed as well, but that was just people who did not take good care of themselves against a boss, two people died because they didn't prepare themselves enough to fight a floor boss, and it was even one of the strongest we had ever encountered" he would say, reminding himself why he would help lower leveled people get up quickly as they were not to meet the same fate as those who died against Rohk. "But to be honest, the frontlines haven't really lacked that much in their firepower, still staying strong, even after the Berzerker's and the Hero's death, we still stand strong and clears the floors like before" he said with a proud tone in his voice. But the talk of death wasn't something that should just be slandered around like this, so Macradon would try to talk around the subject of death and murder, and he was aided by one of the other players. "Oh, you're welcome to visit my shop at any time you like. When I'm not clearing floors, I'm in my shop and you can visit and maybe also get a discount" he said with an honest voice. 

"You shouldn't be too hard on yourself staying on the first floor. I once met a player that had been on the first floor and grinded through those quests down there, never even thinking about going above the first floor at all" he said with a smile. Macradon would keep his smile up as he saw the player reach out his hand, Macradon would grab it in first a good hand shake, and then helping him up if that was what he wanted, if not he would let go of the hand shake and let him be. "I'm happy that you're talking in my defense, and I'm truly sorry for what my guild may have been doing to make you guys think of it as that" he said with a sorry expression on his face. A smirk would appear on Macradon's lips from what the boy had to say to both Itzal and him "I appreciate it" he replied.

Macradon agreed to what he had to say about the girl's statement about Macradon trying to find recruits down here for the floor boss. "You're insane if you think I would let any subordinates below the level of 30, maybe 25, go to the boss raid. That would be irresponsible" he would say. "Not only would they be easy targets for Player Killers who would up their tally, but they would be in grave danger from the floor boss itself, if not the boss room's dangers" he would say, back at his serious self again. It was quite rude to just be blabbing about death, murder and alike like it was just child's play. Macradon would hold back a chuckle from that thought, as one of the casualties from the Rohk fight actually was a child.

Itzal watched as the poweful player reacted to his words before relaxing.  He was obviously a man who hated being judged for something he was not.  Yet after Itzal brushed past it he relaxed and at last showed Itzal his true self.  To his next words Itzal allowed a soft smile.

"Your a good man Macrodon.  I'd love to get to know you better."  then things turned for the worst.  He watched as Mina stood, her expression more of a devious look.  When she spoke Itzal felt a cold emanate from Ulises.  What's wrong?  It's Mine's split self Itzal.  She's in control.  What?!  Itzal's hand instinctively fell to his sword, Retributor's, pommel but stopped halfway as Macrodon was here.  What can you tell about her?  Well unlike me she seems to be based off mischief, manipulation, something along those lines.  In other words, something bad.

Understanding, Itzal caught Macrodons eyes with his own, allowing only him to see the warning that told him to be wary.  When Mina made it clear that she knew Itzal's secret he replied as he stood up.

"Then we have something to discuss in private it seems."  he turned to Macrodon as Mina mentioned the kills.  "I don't know if she was responsible for those deaths, but neither would I say that Teayre didn't kill them.  Thank you for warning us about Opal but I've met Teayre.  I've seen the bloodthirst in her eyes, and I deem her more dangerous.  Especially with what I've heard about her feats and skills.

Taking the kind words to him, Macradon smiled at Itzal. The two were acting sketchy towards each other at the start of all this, but it was only because both of them had had their fair share of dreaded experience with psychos. Macradon, brainwashed by Opal's trickery and for what seemed to be Itzal's experience with the red headed Teay're. Both were known as player killers, but Opal succeeded in slaying a player that was already orange, keeping her green crystal to be able to wander around safe zones. "Come and visit my Blacksmith, maybe I can pay for some good dinner one time, eh?" he would reply back to Itzal with a smile. The two didn't know much about each other yet, but maybe this was a friendship that would last.

Macradon agreed about Teayre. She was dangerous, a woman with a brittle mind that could crack at any moment, at least that was what was happening at the boss fight when she killed 2 players before the boss fight had concluded. "I have myself seen her rampaging through the midst of battle. It had just begun, we were slaying minions, and there she came, murdering 2 people on the spot. I don't even know the reason for that to happen, nor do I want to know, if there actually was one" he would say with a rather disgusted tone. "I've witnesses 2 die to a floor boss, 1 dead by Opal, 1 dead by Oikawa and 2 dead becasue of Teayre. Looking back at this, I can' believe my mental condition is this well after witnessing 6 people die" he said with a worried tone in his voice. What if it would appear later, at a time he did not need for it to appear at all.

He remembered when he was in grief when Ssendom was slain, murdered, taken away from the world of the living. He had to cope up with the loss of a friend that he was actually getting to know better. it was all taken away from him, because of Opal. Gritting his teeth in just the thought of Dom's death, Macradon would calm himself again as he had something to remember the Berzerker with. The sword on his back once belonged to Ssendom, a kind of a gift from him, even though Macradon actually had to pay for it. Either way, it was at a cheap price that he got the sword for, which was quite nice of him, even though Ssendom himself was an orange player. Not really feeling in any danger being near Dom, Macradon never knew why or how he became orange, Macradon just accepted it as it was.

Rin's eyes now began to bounce back and forth through the whites of her eyes, as if a tennis match was being played due to the quick tempo of this conversation. Stranger one, Macradon, to Itzal back to stranger one then suddenly Mima and Kalu and back to the prior. As they continued to converse she found herself attempting to continued to follow all of the talking. How could one ever deal with all the negativity and deaths of lovely people whom she hadn't even met. She already knew death all to well in her own mind as she continued to have flashbacks of when she was happy and care free in this realm with Alex. She mewled and now curled up her feet flat-footed against the ground as she was attempting to recover from the increase in tension.

There is the stranger in armor who seems to be a part of the KOB who is in fact down here for some strange reason although was he really just searching for new recruits but that made no sense. He was down on the third floor after commenting that he wouldn't dare put people who were lower then level 20-30 into the boss raid they would simply be nothing more than cannon fodder in her own interpretation of what they were talking about. To add to it all Itzal is saying that his guild somehow would be one that would look after the future of all the weaker players whom were still searching for a path in this world. That isn't at all possible though, their seemed to have been updates in combat which she vaguely caught glimpse of that made it an impossible feat for someone such as herself. Never mind her own inexperience on the battlefield, what was a weakling like herself suppose to do given such a situation. As she leaned over her black mane now began to dance down before her eyes as she began to contemplate a means of making her own way through this life.  Work. Material collection. Miscellaneous jobs. Yep, that seems to be the best way I could do this, I know there is a new gathering skill that might help me in collecting materials due to the increase in mob strength since it is a field that will continue to remain important. Player killers. Teayre. Dom, deceased I guess? From the talk that the KOB member has been implying. Opal, green but pk'd at her own discretion. How is someone like me, a non-fighter suppose to defend myself in this situation when I'm still a level one. Pickles! Her own mind not even capable of swearing inwardly as she just couldn't find herself to bring such terms into her vocabulary.

She sunk down and began to cover her ears now attempting to blot out the rest of the conversation as she just needed some peace and quiet as her mind shifted through the motions. Itzal's offer to stay at his house, I really wish Alex was here he was always the one with the better judgment of a person's character. And the way Itzal and Mima keep conversing with one another on a strange level is questionable at best. Rin's face now nestled into her upper legs as she took deep calming breathes s Kalu's words about how weaklings like herself and him would be completely helpless before them. Frustration consuming her like a wildfire that was roaring through the once calm meadows and forests that she hid herself in.

"Gahh! Please just for a second can we stop talking I am freaking out here just a bit trying to process all of this. You're telling me that  being afraid of leaving the towns that I call home and find security in is something I shouldn't be worrying about while seamlessly contradicting by telling me about the terrors that await me outside the safe zone?"

This was a larger crowd then she had really intended to meet after her week of grieving, and yet here she was attempting to make things awkward. Failed. A discomforted expression now spreading over her features as she winced, and backed up into the tree having forgot her location and letting out a high pitch shriek. Spinning around she saw the tree as she didn't even pay attention to those who would have been questioning if she had been ok while curled up like a fetus as she was merely attempting to work through all of this. 

"I can't stay her I'm sorry - It was a pleasure to meet you all -"

A quick bow would cause her lower back and head to go parallel to the ground before a she made a hasty retreat from the section of Delilah village as she bolted much like the beginning of this day when she left off back into the town center and twisting through the houses till she found a NPC's backyard where she sat down to rest. 

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0." 

As she sat down counting backwards from ten she closed her eyes now breathing in and out as she was feeling a bit flustered among that crowd finding the solitude a bit beneficial after her partial meltdown. You are such and idiot! You can't just do that when you are trying to socialize and work yourself back into the economy of this video game. Idiot Rin. As she awaited perched on her heels she leaned forward to hit her head against the fence unpleasantly. She now cried, she simply couldn't explain it but everything led up to this great big freak out for her she simply didn't know what was wrong with her but time would help in the calming of her nerves.

"I'm and idiot."

She sighed, noting that the KOB's vanguard operator had assumed she meant solely the higher leveled only. "... I said that it was frightening out of consideration for the lower leveled players that lived there, and surely some of you must be wondering why the Player-Killers do such things... they just don't seem to get it... My blood would be boiling with rage if I saw a grayed-out name in my friend's list."she sighed inwardly and sat back down so she could continue talking to viola.

'how frustrating... Now look who's screwing up idiot! Tch, not my fault that he took it differently... being your friend and all, you must understand why I would say such things, you were seething with rage after I died after all :) I still fail to accept that you would do that though... even if it was one person, you're so lucky I got acquitted from that crime. let me have control back. Fair enough, after all, you did let me have a little bit of  fun, thank you Violet. Let me know when you want to talk again... Mira.

I opened my eyes, and gazed at the others, surveying the damage that had possibly been caused by my carelessness for allowing Mira to bring that up, the topic of the deaths of Manta and Zelrius, when I realized that in the randomness, Rin seemed to have dissapeared from view. "?!!"

The constant conversation of player’s deaths and the arguments about true purpose of Macradon's scouting began to slightly bore Kaluluwa. Here he was giving advice, then being ignored. And then he remembered Rin and instantly felt guilty. “Rin”, Kaluluwa spoke under his breath before turning his head towards her only to see a blur go across his field of vision. And.... she's gone. "If you'll excuse me. I may or may not be back”,  Kaluluwa said as he stepped away from the group and nodded to each player before running off after her.

“Rin. Rin”, Kaluluwa spoke, not being able to yell her name out because of his monotonous tone. “I know, it was rude of us. I shouldn’t have even butted in the original conversation. It was between you and Itzal and Mina. I had no place there.” Kaluluwa talked attempting to put concern into his voice as he was walking past the residential area. “Rin, I can’t scream your name, I can’t talk like you can. If you can hear me, come out.” He gripped his chest. It hurt, his emotions were unable to come out. Not like the others who could show how they felt with ease. Extremities are usually never helpful. Too much emotion, you go out on a whim. Too little… Well, I’m the prime example. “Rin.”

Itzal watched as Rin ran off and he felt so bad for her.  But there wasn't anything he could do now.  Best course of action was to let her calm down and hope he'll run into her again later.  Mina's back.  The real one.  Itzal turned around and saw that Mina's devious look was gone, replaced by her slightly shy and nice appearance.  He looked at her in the eyes.

"We need to talk," he said to her.  "Meet me between the two mountains on this floor tomorrow at noon, got it?"  He turned to Macrodon.  "Hey it was great to meet you and I hope we can find some time to learn more about each other.  Maybe we could be friends ok?"  As he said this he pulled up his menu and sent him a friend request.  After he finished it he watched as the random player ran off to find Rin and shook his head.  That wasn't going to work, whether he found her or not.  He turned to Macrodon and Mina.  "I've got some things to think about.  I'll see you guys later ok?"  As he turned he saw that the streets were crowded so he ran up to a wall and began to scale it, reaching the roof within half a minute.  Once there he began to leap from roof to roof, making his way over to the gate.  This whole thing had gone sour and he needed time to process it all.

"Sure, you would be flustered to see a friends name being grayed out. What about 5, huh. What if five from your friends list were gone? Erased? Would you accept that? I know I didn't at the start, but that's why I'm working my hardest to clear the floor and find capable people to help clear the floors so we can finally get out of this hellish virtual place" he said. Even though he had been in the game for quite a while now, it didn't seem like he had accepted it as his reality yet, maybe he wouldn't at all. "The higher floors, why would lower leveled players live there? First most, they would be way underleveled from the fact that the update had just launched, as well as the level of difficulty the mobs have compared to down here. You're capable of surviving all the floors from 11 and up if you're level 25, because of the second tier, but you wouldn't survive a boss fight. The terrifying thing about these player killers is that they're not just up there, they could easily be down here as well" he would state.

The conversation, if you could call it that would quickly be dismissed as the one that seemed to be the most silent made a fit. Macradon understood her reasoning all too well. Macradon and the Mina girl talking about the PK'ers, Itzal also about that as well, while some others would encourage her to go outside. It all didn't fit together at all. How was one supposed to go out of the safe zone with a calm mind? Macradon was capable of doing just that, but that was just because he was stern and could hold himself up, not something Rin seemed to be capable off. Macradon would not scold her out for anything, so he would just stay silent on that and not comment. She was trying to calm down, but didn't seem like it was working at all. Everything she did only made her more uncomfortable at just being present here. In less that what Macradon could muster up to be minutes, the girl, Rin, would flee from the scene. "Well, the pleasure is all mine" he said as she left, seemingly running away.

Something was up, it was just too abrupt happening like this. Macradon felt guilty, if he hadn't appeared, or at least been at the scene, maybe the talk about death and terror wouldn't have been taken up like it was now, maybe just a fragment of what was told here would have been told if Macradon wasn't present. He sighed deeply as Itzal would also choose to desperse from the group. From a quintet, to a quartet as Rin disappeared, a trio when Paglikha went after her, a duo when Itzal chose to take his leave as well "It was nice meeting you and I'll try to give you a heads up another time" he said as he would watch Itzal disappear through the crowd. Macradon would look over at the one remaining at his side for now. The one he had been arguing with for the past few minutes. He could clearly see that this wasn't the one that went all bat shet crazy and began talking about player killers. "I'm sorry to come with a somewhat rude question like this ..." he would say and continue "... But you don't have more to talk about death and terror, aight?" he would ask the one remaining. 

If there was nothing more to do, all Macradon had to do was to go in the general direction he saw Rin run towards. Macradon had his Search and Detect skill that helped him look through walls, doors and alike. He could probably spot Rin easily, not thinking that she had run that far from the group's starting point yet. Thinking about this girl here's mental state, it surely did look like she had some kind of mental disability, be it schizophrenia or anything else, there surely was something going on here. He wouldn't butt in any questions as he knew how it was to have something like that, not something you're going to spurt out about in a matter of seconds to someone you barely know.

Rin's sudden disappearance from the squad seemed to be quite readily acknowledged as she now sat upon the ground now covering her ears again. She just wanted to get away for a second, but already someone had decided to enlist the search parties. Remember just calm down and think about how life would be if you didn't meet people right? You wouldn't have ever met these people who are now out their searching for you, or met the man who brought you into this - er that thought wasn't the type I needed. Alex was wonderful, but ultimately he brought me into this game an then took a quick exit out before completing the goal of so many players. The virtual sky was beginning to show the slightest patches of shade from the overhead clouds wafting through the afternoon sky. That's right she had wasted an entire morning prior to this, and now she was planning on wasting that like the rest of her life here. The girl's arms began to wrap about her torso legs again as she pulled back up to a normal sitting position as she contemplated whether to speak out and alert the group to her whereabouts.

A deep saddening sigh escaped her lips as she wanted to tell them of how she felt and how she just wasn't great in crowds but that was precisely why she remained silent. This just didn't feel like the time and place to be rattling off her emotions. The world was always terrifying without a strong guiding hand of a companion perhaps that was ultimately the final nail in her proverbial coffin. The cheerful Rin died that same day she lost her best friend, her boy friend no less. 

"I'm going to go search for materials after apologizing to them all for my behavior - if they found me."

The girl mewled rather softly  into her legs as she wasn't sure why she had to be such a basket-case. Unlike the rest of the group she didn't seem to have that much an issue, between strange fashion which they were all acting about one another.

I sighed, and turned back to Macrodon. "I.. I understand Macrodon..." I felt sadness rush through me at what Mira had said, and even what I had said... "It was rather rude of me to say things like that... It's just the fact that I met two of those that had suffered that awful fate... and I had been hoping to get to know them better..." I checked my status, noting the time. "When I reach a higher level... I would like to help out in any way I can, I hope to see you again on the higher floors, Macrodon-Sama." I turned towards the town square, and headed to the teleport pad, taking a small glance behind me, I noticed Rin was sitting in the corner of an NPC's house, So I pulled up my messenger and sent her a PM with a friend request

To: Rin

Topic: Let's be Friends!

I am very sorry for my behavior from earlier, and I hope that you can forgive me for scaring you. If you don't want to accept my friend request, that is fine. I don't mind, as you ran from the group.

-with a caring thought, I wish you the best, and that we may meet again!

-Tricolor_Mina

I looked back at Macrodon, and gave a wave of goodbye, before I left for the first floor once more.

"Tricolor_Mina Has Left the Thread"

Rin merely sniffled and rubbed her eyes as she now began to plan her own absence as she wasn't prepared to talk with the rest of the gang after all, although it had only been a few hours this had done a major number on her. A ding would sound in her menu as she saw the message and friend request sent by Mina, a smile now spreading across her face. It wasn't a trouble at all as she hardly recognized the changes within the girl whom was having some issues internally and externally when she fell. Pulling herself back to her feet she laughed and rubbed her eyes as she happily clicked on the accept. It would be nice to meet up with her again, plus it was lonely to just meander about the floors of Aincrad alone so it would be rejuvenating after the abundance of solitude. The girl pulled herself up by her bootstraps now taking a few deep breaths as she traveled back through the town to either Mac or Kalu if they were all to run into one another. With the final words she would bid anyone who came in contact with her a good day.

"I'm sorry if I made either of you two worry about little old me but I'm fine now I just was needing some peace and quiet. Still do actually but if we don't see one another I'm planning on sending everyone else a friend request."

She would stroll over to the teleportation pad and now type out her message.

To: Everyone Whom it may Concern.

"So sorry for running away from you all like that, I guess I just needed some time to cooldown. Anyway with this message I send out to you I attach a friend request in case anyone wants to meet up again. Ciao."

Thread Closed

All participants get 2 SP for 40 pages and 200 COl

Edited by Rin