[OP-F1] Alchemy Free Giveaway! ~ Alchemy by Rain

As the midday sun glared on the paved roads of the Town of Beginnings, the wanderer casually walked towards the town center where he last set up his little stand. He never meant it to be monthly, but with the amount of potions he makes and the amount of buyers of the lesser quality, his stock begins to pile up and it becomes a nuisance to stare at. With a quick swipe of his fingers, he opens up his HUD and quickly stares taking out tables, shelves, and a comfy chair. Soon, he began to place potions and tonics of all sorts. Following the potions, he began adding labels to all the potions and a fairly sized sign smack on the front, "Alchemy Free Giveaway! ~ Alchemy by Rain" Under the sign were rules to follow for this little event of his. "Let's see how many players stop by this time." He thought to himself. He was sure to get more players this time, especially now that he has some Tier 2 potions up for grabs.

• Max of 5 Potions, per person
  • Max of 3 Rare quality potions, per person.
  • Remember, you must be level 25 or higher to use Tier 2 items, that also applies to consumables.
  • For other alchemy creations, The Wandering Soul (Alchemy by Rain)
Spoiler

Antidotes

Spoiler

Item: Minor Elixir
Item Type:
 Potion
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: Antidote [1 Turn]
Description: A light purple colored liquid with a bitter taste that negates the next effects of status ailments for 1 turn. Read »here« for a better understanding.
Quantity: 12
Claims: 2 by Baldur

Item: Greater Elixir 
Item Type:
 Potion
Quality: Rare
Enhancement: Antidote [2 Turn]
Description: A light purple colored liquid with a bitter taste that negates the next effects of status ailments for 2 turn. Read »here« for a better understanding.
Quantity: 9
Claims: -

Damage

Spoiler

Item: Minor Damage Potion I
Item Type:
 Potion
Enhancement: +1 Damage
Description: A vial of black liquid with gold sediments; bitter taste; increases damage by 1.
Quantity: 17
Claims: 1 by Domarus; 1 by Keres; 1 by Arc

Item: Greater Damage Potion I
Item Type:
 Potion
Enhancement:
  +2 Damage
Description: A vial of black liquid with gold sediments; bitter taste; increases damage by 2.
Quantity: 13
Claims: 1 by Domarus

Item: Minor Damage Potion II
Item Type:
 Potion
Tier: 2
Enhancement: +2 Damage
Description: A vial of black liquid with gold sediments; bitter taste; increases damage by 2.
Quantity: 20

Item: Greater Damage Potion II
Item Type:
 Potion
Enhancement: +4 Damage
Description: A vial of black liquid with gold sediments; bitter taste; increases damage by 4.
Quantity: 16
Claims: 2 by Baldur; 2 by Itzal

Damage Mitigation

Spoiler

Item: Minor Mitigation Potion I
Item Type: Potion
Enhancement: +9 Mitigation
Description: 
A pale yellowish liquid in a vial that increases mitigation by 9.
Quantity: 13

Claims: 2 by Adhaerere

Item: Greater Mitigation Potion I
Item Type: Potion
Enhancement:  +18 Mitigation
Description: 
A pale yellowish liquid in a vial that increases mitigation by 18.
Quantity: 8

Claims: 3 by Adhaerere; 2 by Domarus; 2 by Keres

Item: Minor Mitigation Potion II
Item Type:
 Potion
Enhancement: +18 Mitigation
Description: A pale yellowish liquid in a vial that increases mitigation by 18.
Quantity: 10

Item: Greater Mitigation Potion II
Item Type:
 Potion
Enhancement: +36 Mitigation
Description: A pale yellowish liquid in a vial that increases mitigation by 36.
Quantity: 9

Claims: 1 by Baldur

Health

Spoiler

Item: Minor Health Potion I
Item Type:
 Potion
Enhancement: +10 HP
Description: A vial or red liquid that instantly heals you for 10 HP.
Quantity: 25

Claims: 1 by Domarus; 2 by Keres; 1 by Arc

Item: Greater Health Potion I
Item Type:
 Potion
Enhancement:  +20 HP
Description: A vial or red liquid that instantly heals you for 20 HP.

Claims: -

Item: Minor Health Potion II
Item Type:
 Potion
Enhancement: +20 HP
Description: A vial or red liquid that instantly heals you for 20 HP.

Edited by Rain

Itzal was walking along the streets of the city with Niger Natio fully equipped, shying all npcs away from him so he didn't have to worry about shoving through crowds.  He never liked crowds and this armor was an effective way of getting through them.  He was taking a break from his grinding training and days at the shop.  He needed a breather and there was a place in the town of beginnings with decent food.  As he walked away with his stomach full he noticed something that wasn't here before:  There was a player with a stand set up.  He read the sign and smiled.  Rain was the player he bought his first potions from.  As he approached he wondered if Rain would recognize him.  He seemed busy at the time and Itzal hadn't really hung around to chat.  As he approached he pulled his mouthpiece down but decided to keep the hood up.  As he drew close he read the rules and the reminder that only players level twenty five could use tier 2 items.  Meh.  He'd get one anyway.  He was so close to reaching that point anyway.  And to get a tier 2 potion for free?

"Hey there.  I couldn't help but notice the stand.  I was interested in the strongest damage potion you have?  I'm not quite at level twenty five but I'm nearly there.  Just two levels away."

Baldur was walking to his shop on the first floor when he noticed his friend setting up a temporary shop in the middle of the square and advertising a free alchemy give away. Resting his left hand on the handle of his katana, Baldur made his way over to his friend.

"Ohayo, Rain. Ohayo, Itzal." Baldur looked over what Rain had arrayed.

"You know, I almost feel like I'm doing something wrong by accepting charity, but I seem to be consistently broke." He smiled knowingly at his friend. Rain knew exactly where all of Baldur's Col and materials went.

"I will say though, I used to be a bit of a snob and look down on anything that wasn't of perfect quality, but after what we did in the Butcher's ring with just some rare potions, I'm impressed with their utility."

Baldur selected two rare T2 DMG pot, a rare T2 Mitigation Pot, and two of the uncommon antidotes.

"I also seem to walk around with holes in my pockets. I gave away half the safeguards you sold me while i was helping out lower level players... so I guess you could say that the kindness pays forward."

Spoiler

(with Rain's approval)

+(2) Greater Damage Potion 2 | Rare | +4 DMG
+(1) Greater Mitigation Potion 2 | Rare | +36 MIT
+(2) Minor Elixir | Uncommon | Antidote

Zandra was sitting in her beach house, doing nothing special, when she got a mail."Oh, something interesting?" She asked herself and opened it. When she red it, a sinister smile slowly grew on her lips. It got wider with each word she red."Hehe, so you are doing it mhm." She said when she had finished the mail from one of her friends that had passed a stand in beginners town where she had spotted, as far as Zandra knew, the only master alchemist in Aincrad."Maybe I should go visit."

Fifteen minutes or so she was at floor one and spotted the stand with free potions. There was already two other players there. She walked up to the stand."Heya their Rain. How is the bisiness going?"

As the wanderer sat there waiting for the people to flock around his potions, a peculiar player came happening about. His hood was still up, but something about him seemed, familiar. Perhaps he was a past customer? The wanderer wasn't entirely sure as he's had people come and go. As he approached the wanderer he asked for tier 2 potions. He had said the he wasn't at that level yet, but he was almost there. The wanderer gazed over the peculiar player. He wasn't entirely sure about the player, but after some thought, he decided to allow him tier 2 potions. "Fine, go grab whatever you need." He said while keeping his red eye pierced on the player. Something felt odd about him, but it could just be the fact that he's wearing a hood in the middle of town. 

As he dealt with the peculiar player, a familiar voice came echoing just near by. It was Baldur, who happened to be nearby. He quickly gave him a short wave and a stern greeting. "Ohayo. Yeah... I wasn't expecting to finish that field boss that quickly." As the wanderer talked for a bit, Baldur quickly scanned through his wares and grabbed what he wanted. "Sure you can grab these. You gave away all that safeguard?!" The wanderer was taken aback as he contemplated the thought of all that free stuff. Then he thought about Calrex's order of 20 safeguards. "I wonder what he's gonna do with 20 safeguards..." he thought to himself before getting back to the two.

Soon after dealing with Baldur's stuff, Zandra's voice came booming from behind the gaijin samurai. "Yo." He says as he peaked his head from hiding behind baldur. He followed it with a slight before pressing send to Baldur. "That should be everything." he says before turning his attention back to Zandra. "Meh, same old same old." It was the truth. There weren't that many people flocking compared to last time. He even brought tier 2 potions too for the somewhat higher levels that need the boost.

To @Baldur
02 Greater Damage Potion II
01 Greater Mitigation Potion II
02 Minor Elixir

Edited by Rain

Adhae was just walking out of her shop for the day. She stretched her arms above her head, putting on hand on each elbow and pulling to try to crack her arms. This habit she had picked up from a friend of hers, Verus. He always cracked every part of his body that he could. It was weird, but it was infectious. It was on her second try with her right arm that she felt a satisfying pop in her shoulder. She sighed happily and then started walking down the road. 

As she rounded a corner she noticed something that hadn't been there before. It was a little stand. It had a sign and a lot of shelves around it, with the sign reading  "Alchemy Free Giveaway! ~ Alchemy by Rain" . This immediately perked her interest. Stepping up to the stand, she looked at the people in front of her. There was a guy she didn't recognize, and then... Itzal! She knew that kiddo. Smiling wide, she waved to him. "Hey Felix! How ya doin? And who are these two?" She pointed at the other players with a slender finger, glancing at Itzal for confirmation. "And where can I get some of these potions? They're free, I see. Free is good. I want em," she grinned. She saw a lotta health potions, and some damage mitigation potions. Her mouth formed a little "o" and she looked at the man behind the stand. "Can I get a bunch of those? I want as many good ones as you can give me, and as many others as I can get." Upon further inspection of the rules, she added, "That would be 3 Rare damage mitigation potions and 2 Uncommon ones. All tier one. Is that okay?" She gave Rain her most convincing smile. 

Itzal nodded to Rain in a thankful gesture and was about to collect the potions when he heard his name being called.  Itzal turned around and smiled at Baldur.

"Hey Baldur.  I was just around the town and noticed Rain's stand so I came over.  That why you're here too?"  Itzal turned to Rain about to finish the transaction when his real name was called this time.  This time he hesitated.  He was fine with sharing his name with others but he didn't want it flung around for the entire world to know.  When he escaped this game he didn't want everyone from Aincrad, both good and bad, to have information that would lead them to his house.  He slowly turned to Adhae, his hood still shadowing his upper features.  "Hey Adhae.  This is Baldur, he and I ran into one another once during a quest.  I don't know her though."  He turned to Rain to finish the transaction.  "Thank you Rain.  Yeah I'd like two tier II damage potions if you will.  Thanks."  He turned to Adhae when she drew close and whispered softly so only she could hear.  "Would you mind calling me Itzal when we're around strangers?"

Awaiting for Rain to confirm trade

Edited by Itzal

Arc reclined against a post not far from where the alchemist was peddling his wares, a thoughtful gleam in his eye. The idea that someone would simply give away the fruits of their labor seemed almost audacious. Did the man think he was that good, or was his sense of charity simply deprived from all the loathsome greed that pained Aincrad's denizens? The mercenary deigned not to care too much about it. He gazed over the man's wares with an appraising eye and called out.

"I'm still kind of low, but I could use some health potions and extra damage. Got anything like that?" Arc glanced directly at the proprietor of the makeshift shop, @Rain as he asked. It was probable that he could have skimmed over the items himself and figured out what they did at a glance, but it was always better to interact with others wherever you could Aincrad was a lonely world if you let it be, and you could never overlook the chance to brighten someone's day, even if only a little.

Or make them feel like they're not the only one in the world, if that's all you could manage.

OOC: Was hoping more people would post, so i can just do bulk posts... oh well.

As the wanderer finishes with Baldur's selection, a woman came storming in with a slight glint in her eyes. It's like she's one of those women who would just in on a sale without second guessing it. This was of course completely different from a sale. This was literally free stuff. She at first tried to get a lot of potions, but eventually she chose 3 rare mitigation potions and 2 uncommon ones. "Just all mitigation? You know you can never get anywhere with mitigation..." The wanderer voice somewhat trails off before getting back on top. "Anyways, here's you stuff."

To @Adhaerere
03 Greater Mitigation Potion I (+18 Mitigation)
02 Minor Mitigation Potion I (+9 Mitigation)

As he finishes with the particular woman, the boy who asked for tier two potions grabbed two damage potions. "Are you sure that's all you want?" The wanderer spoke surprised at the fact that he only took 2 potions, not the 5 potions he was giving out for free. "Well suit yourself..." He says as he accepts the trade and sends the potions to the hooded player.

To @Itzal
02 Greater Damage Potion II (+4 Damage)

As he finishes dealing with the hooded player, another player came strolling by. This player, seemed kind of like a frontline veteran... but that could have been just his look, seeing as the wanderer has joined the frontline meetings and has never seen him before. The wanderer may not look like much, but he's the 2nd highest ranked alchemist in Aincrad and his level is fairly high enough that a frontline veteran has even invited him to join the frontlines. The only reason he's even doing this is to help the lower leveled players to reach higher levels and help with the frontline battles.

As the player began taking, he had asked for health and damage potions - which is simple to deal with. "I have uncommon, and rare potions of both health and damage here for free. If you're looking for perfect quality of those kind, then stop by my shop on the 4th floor. I have basically every alchemical enchancement you can make in stock - hopefully - there." The wanderer spoke as he opened his menu. He took out the 1 rare damage, 1 rare health, 1 uncommon health and 1 uncommon damage, and showed it to the player.

"Are you sure you're okay with handing out free potions like this?" Arc asked. "It seems like a lot of work went into their craft. I'd feel bad about just taking them."

He tilted his head as he inspected the wares, "Yeah, I was right," he muttered to himself. "These aren't bad at all." Arc glanced up at Rain and held both hands up in a sort of defeated gesture. "I don't think I'd be able to cover the costs of these if you were charging, either. You're more skilled than any of the NPCs who work this floor."

Words words words. (See what I did there?) It was his futile attempt at being nice, but Arc didn't think them through. He wasn't aware that he might be saying something offensive by comparing the man to an NPC, or even a boatload of NPCs. He just thought he was being nice by stating something that... erm... wasn't exactly obvious?

Arc glanced toward the sky for a moment. It was nice that the game implemented weather and temperature, at least.

Edited by Arc

Itzal listened to Rain ask if it was really all he wanted and he nodded.

"I don't want to take advantage of anyone and I really have no need of potions as of now.  I'm mainly taking some as a procaution until I've reached the frontlines.  I might see you again if I need to fight a mini boss without much back up.  I doubt I'll be fighting an actual boss yet though.  Thanks again!"  As he walked away he nodded to Adhae with a smile only she could see as he moved and made his way out of view.  As he walked he slipped into an alleyway and once he had, leaped up and began climbing.  Once he was on the roof, still hidden from view he began traveling this way to avoid the crowds.  While the armor could indeed part the way for him with it's intimidating appearance, he needed to keep using parkour.  If one did not practice fluently and consistently, one would eventually fall out of that particular skill zone.  This was why he had his apprentice train consistently each day.  He wanted to drill the practices into her every being until it became a part of her like it did with Itzal.  After all, pretty soon she wouldn't need him and she'd be on her own.

+2 Tier 2 greater dmg potions. 

Domarus was walking through the town of beginnings, once again filled with players who were so pathetic, groveling in their self pity, sorrow or self amplified fear.  These pathetic weaklings couldn't do anything because they allowed their emotions to hold them back, staying within the safety of the town.  So far he had only seen a few strong players every now and then, mainly in the shops that dotted across the town.  Other than these very few players he had no interest in the others.  However he was building a very specific reputation and always wore a smile that seemed genuine to all who saw him, his eyes showing kindness and and eagerness to help.  He looked like your typical knight in shining armor.  Except without the armor.  He had no gear as of yet but it was only a matter of time.  He had made an order at a strong player's shop recently for a weapon and he intended to take a quest that would grant him suitable armor until he could afford a better set.  In the meantime however he was helping his servant Keres adjust to the game's mechanics.  She followed him closely from behind as the walked around until he spotted something odd.  He saw a small crowd over at a stand with the words Alchemy free giveaway.  Free potions?  He began to walk over there with the friendliest smile he could wear and walked up to the stand between players.

"Hello there!"  He nodded at the woman before recognizing her as the woman Adhae.  How could he not as she was nearly his size?

"Good to see you again Adhae!  So master alchemist, I was interested in two greater MIT potions, tier one, two greater damage potions tier 1, and one greater health potion tier 1."

Keres was a few step behind Domarus, she wandered behind him like a lost puppy attempting to claim their stalki as a possible master.  The girl's gaze glancing over toward one of the women who was apparently in the shop who had met him, her eyes narrowing upon her as she then gave her a gentle smile and wave. It was the perfect place to fraternize with other players that were close if not the same level as herself, although most of them probably at least had one on her due to being level one. Keres looked at Domarus, he seemed to have that pensivelook once again that reigned him superior to all other players that entered this shop. The poor boy didn't really know anything about humility, unlike herself who would happily lay herself down as a mere foot stool for another person if it meant she was being of use. A gentle twirl of her hand through her long black locks before knocking on the front counter. "Excuse me sir is it possible for me to get the exact same potions as that gentleman." Her hand pointing over toward her compatriot as she really didn't care about the game mechanics to much, she guessed that most of the potions were effective. "Two Greater Mit, hmm second thought make that two greater damage potions and Two Greater Damage potion. If your supplies are low I will also take the lesser of all of those."

Edited by Keres

"Giving these out for free won't even make that much of a dent in my stock, don't worry." The wanderer said as he finished dealing with peculiar player. As he began to walk off, he began to compare the wanderer himself to the NPCs, somewhat annoyed he shot back, "There's a reason I'm the 2nd highest ranking alchemist in game! Pffftt!" It was completely out of character, but something about comparing the wanderer's work to that of the NPCs just somehow infuriated him.

As he turned back around, he sees new player browsing his potions. Soon after, he tried asking for 5 rare potions. At first, a vein popped from the wanderer's forehead as he contemplated on how blind this player could have been. There was a sign that literally says a "max of 3 rare potions per person." He wrong that specifically so he doesn't run out of rare potions and everyone can get a chance to grab those. After a few seconds, however, the wanderer cooled down. He stayed calm and collected - of course he doesn't look like that with the recent accident. As his crimson red eye glazed over the player, the had a look of disappointment and anger - but of course, that's just his normal face. He took a deep breathe in. "There's a max of 3 rare potions per person. I wrote it on the sign." Calm, collected, and it didn't sound too condescending. "If I gave you 5 rare potions, that wouldn't be fair to everyone else that's gotten potions, now would it? Besides, I wrote that specifically so I can get rid of all my uncommon products. No one ever buys them."

As the wanderer sat there explaining, another new face came waltzing in, asking for the same exact thing that the guy before her just asked for. "Ugh.... look, there's a sign. Please read them. There's more to the rules after 'max of 5 potions per person.'" The wanderer stuck his hand on his face, then slowly moved it down covering his mouth. He was baffled. And disappointed. But more so baffled. It's like no one's bothering to read the sign. He should fix this next time he does this. This happened last time too. "Okay. You two, choose 3 rare items and 2 uncommon items, understood?" As he finishes he sit back on his chair. Hopefully, by next time, they'll have something picked out.

Domarus watched as the man yelled at the player, declaring his obvious distaste to the player's comment.  It seemed this player did not enjoy being compared to npcs on any level.  Domarus very heartily agreed as he did not want to be considered as low as his servant.  He was of course still a pathetic level, but that would soon change.  Very soon his level would skyrocket.  The player listened to his request and Domarus enjoyed watching the flash of anger that showed briefly before he covered it up with a face that he assumed was the players norm.  So this player practiced deceit too?  He wasn't a master at it of course but at least he had discovered a player who practiced it.  However he had already found a personal alchemist.  Mari.  Mari not only had potions of all sorts but her own unique creations suited Domarus' needs very well.  It was Esther who first introduced him to the woman and she seemed cold and cruel, both of which he admired.  He listened as the player made his reasoning and presented a compromise.  Domarus gave an embarrassed look and rubbed his neck as he gave a weak chuckle.

"Ah, sorry.  I guess I just wasn't paying attention is all.  Makes sense and I'm sorry if it seemed like I was trying to rip anyone off.  If that's the case then I'll switch one damage potion and the health potion to uncommon to fit the needs.  Does that work out?"  

Keres now stopped as she raised an eyebrow saying that if it was to much she had mentioned she would take the lesser potions as she didn't read the sign but she did realize their probably was a limit. "Well I did say I would take all those potions as lesser as the case may be but I guess you didn't quite listen to me so I will state it again. Apologies if I wasn't clear. I will just make an order of two rare mitigation potions, two uncommon healing potions and a single uncommon damage potion. Is that more obvious?" She sighed rather disgruntled by the whole ordeal. Perhaps she was weird that she didn't like shopping since her parents spoiled her but the whole ordeal was just a bother.

As she sat leaned against the counter she sighed, she did specify that while she want roughly the same items at first she changed her order to whatever was in stock or that was open for the public use. I can't believe it men in this day an age still not fully listening to the words of girl who is attempting to help unload some of his excess product. "I hope that order is clear enough darling." She ended feeling a bit smug and rightfully so as he seemed to just place her in the same category of Domarus ignorance.

OOC: I did say I would take Lesser grant it not specified but that is because I don't really care what I get. Was just rping and did know the rule hence I added it.

If your supplies are low I will also take the lesser of all of those."

Arc shrugged haplessly. "Sue me," he muttered. No point getting pissed off over something like this. "I didn't know."

"If that's the case, I'll take two healing potions and a damage potion, low quality. Nothing big, right?" He gave a slight smile to indicate that he was thankful for the man's kindness. It was better not to try to give any more compliments, since he was fairly sure anything he had to say would probably rub this fellow the wrong way.

He scratched his head for a moment as he considered what else to say. There didn't seem to be a whole lot to go on, and the man only seemed interested in peddling his potions and getting the brand out. Arc knew potions were an important aspect of the game, but he had never managed to get his hands on one before this.

It was as much a learning experience as it was a charity event.

"Thanks very much." He couldn't come up with a better thing to say, and it seemed like the right move. It wasn't like the guy wanted to converse with him.

Edited by Arc

"What a day.." Birdie whispered under her breath, resting up against a stone wall in the town centre. Though her shop was basically brand new the backroom had quickly begun to fill up failed clay miniatures and pathetic canvases, and it was becoming an nuisance for her to navigate around everything. She didn't possess the heart to delete any of her creations, even if it was the easiest and most effective way to clear up some room, so she decided to sort everything out into the empty shelves and cupboards that were going to be left abandoned anyways.

Having finished the clean-up only a few minutes ago, she decided it was the opportune time to take a break, and where else would she go other than the most active place on the entire first floor?

A nearby stand seemed to be causing a fair amount of commotion and she could see a few familiar faces amongst the crowd, her interest was piqued right away. "Hm.." She calmly shuffled over, catching sight of the sign written up above. 'Free. free potions?!' she thought frantically, noticing Rain standing at the centre of it all. A smile made its way onto her face and she walked over to greet him, waiting until he had a second to speak. "Hey Rain!" She looked at all the potions on offer, "I didn't know you did this sort of thing, isn't it costing you quite a lot Col to give this stuff away?" Perhaps it wasn't her place to ask, and she definitely didn't want to agitate the man, but she was curious to hear what he'd say.

Birdie browsed through the available potions, finishing the list she'd made in her head. "If it's not too much trouble, could you spare three Greater Mitigation Potion I's and a couple of Greater Damage Potion I's?"

OCC: @Keres I just wanted to know what items you specifically wanted. The anger towards was just RP. anger from the last guy spread towards you. na mean?

The wanderer's temper was slowly becoming more evident. He was never like this, but ever since he completed his Calming the Soul quest, he's never been the same. His short temper seemed to have grown even shorted, too, ever since that one fateful lab accident where his eyes changed colors from it's original azure. He never meant to show this amount off anger. He's never even this angry on a normal basis. Especially over something so petty as not reading the sign. As his anger rose some more - not necessary due to customers, but more so on his own anger, he suddenly felt a throbbing pain behind his left eye. He sat back as he applied pressure on it with his left hand. Not wanting to hold up the line, he pushed on through the pain until it eventually subsided.

"Yeah that's fine." He says as he swipes his fingers in the air and send the potions towards the player who didn't read the sign.

To @Domarus
02 Greater Mitigation Potion I (+18 MIT)
01 Greater Damage Potion I (+2 DMG)
01 Minor Damage Potion I (+1 DMG)
01 Minor Health Potion I (+10 HP)

"If that's what you want..." he say as he began to swipe his finger yet again in the air. "And no... you weren't clear. I highly doubt my supplies would ever run low of these low quality potions so that's why I wanted to know what you wanted specifically." The wanderer then sends her her potions as he looked about the next customer with a somewhat sad face. It was true though. He makes dozens of these low quality potions every week and it can drive someone insane when no one ever buys them. Honestly, he's better off just selling them to merchants, but what good could that really do to the community?

To @Keres
02 Greater Mitigation Potion I (+18 MIT)
02 Minor Health Potion I (+10 HP)

As he swipes his fingers some more in the air, the peculiar player for before finally decides on his items. 3 uncommon potions. It was surprising. Normally, people would go gaga over the rare potions, but nope. Not this guy. He decided to take 3 uncommon potions and that's it. "Are you sure that's all?" He asked before sending the items.

To @Arc
02 Minor Health Potion I (+10 HP)

As he finishes dealing with the remaining players a somewhat familiar voice came echoing from the crowd. Eventually the voice got closer. It was a player who recently stopped by his shop not long ago buy crafter's respites. "Yo!" He says as he gave her a short quick wave. Eventually, she then came to the wanderer asking for potions. And of course, she didn't read the sign entirely. Somewhat bummed from this whole ordeal, thinking it'd be a great way to help the community of equality trapped in a death game. But nope. This has become more of a nuisance than anything. "There's a sign." He says as he casually points to it. "'Max of 5 potions person; Max of 3 rare potions per person.' Meaning... At most, you can grab 3 rare potions and 2 uncommon potions." The wanderer didn't want to sound condescending, but having to repeat ones self multiple times just doesn't have that "fun" ring to it. "Anyways.. choose what you want and then I'll approve it." He says as he sat back into his chair and got comfy. "Yep... this is starting to become a nuisance... oh well... gonna have to see it through the end." He thought to himself.

Zandra had suddenly totally spaced out and forgotten both time and space. She was thinking about her own store up at the beach several floors above them. Also, she wondered ‘why did I even bother coming here? I do have my own store full of potions, as well as Im not in need of of these weak non-perfect ones. She shoke her head a few times to get back to the virtual reality. She rubbed her forehead, of no particular reason, just felt like that was the thing to do at that moment. ‘Seriosuly, what is going on with you?’ her mind asked herself. She must have gotten to little sleep tonight. Her head didn’t worked right.’’Well Snow, no, I mean Rain, at least you get any customers. Since being a grandmaster, not a single player had visited my shop, not even one. Don’t know what I do wrong. Maybe Im just a… no, I think I better get going. Good luck with everything, not that you realy need it thou.’’ She said and headed back home.