Jade Hunter, Hirru: Level 34

Seul: Level 39

Teayre: Level 49

Opal: Level 55

Hikoru: Level 45

Hakai: 25

Bracket 1:

Duel 1: Teayre vs. Opal (Anonymous) 

Post here or IM me to be added. Also post here if you have suggestions or need to fix something. Brackets will be posted soon, ill wait to see how many participants we have. You can choose who to challenge if youd like but they have to agree to it, and that will be your first bracket. I wont be taking skills or builds into account, only levels.

Edited by Hakai

I'm going to have Baldur recommend this in character, but perhaps you should have a couple of pools.

Tier 1: Novice pool (anyone in Tier 1 who does not have their sword art grandmastered)
Tier 1: Advanced pool (anyone in Tier 1 who does have their weapon grandmastered)
Tier 2: Anyone in the tier 2 gear range
Tier 3: Anyone level 50 and above

The pool idea should be big enough as long as you have three people. That's 3 separate matches, and that's almost enough to take this thread into the end of the year :P

I think you probably have at least 4 people per tier, and probably a lot more people would volunteer, but I certainly don't want to over-ride your event, so I'll just leave my idea there, and you can do with it as you will. I'm really impressed at how quickly people have blown through the first six pages :) 

20 minutes ago, Baldur said:

The pool idea should be big enough as long as you have three people. That's 3 separate matches, and that's almost enough to take this thread into the end of the year :P

I think you probably have at least 4 people per tier, and probably a lot more people would volunteer, but I certainly don't want to over-ride your event, so I'll just leave my idea there, and you can do with it as you will. I'm really impressed at how quickly people have blown through the first six pages :) 

We need to keep up the pace. It's still a long road ahead to reach page 23. :T