PP/NK - F11 Rovian Wars Materials (Spectrum Coalition Members)

As he appeared on the eleventh floor Calrex gave a small sigh as his eyes were greeted by the view of the city of Taft, looking upwards at the medieval architecture while making his way towards the field zone gates. "Whelp, looks like we'll be needing to gather materials in order to build the ship for the event. Better see if the others can meet me here and get this going. If we're lucky we might be able to build a better than decent ship for it."

Sending out a message to his fellow guildmates the bluenette gave a stretch before stepping out of the safe zone, "Now to see what I can find in the meantime. Roc, let's get to work."

His familiar appeared in the sky, beginning to circle around so that he could get his eyes on useful materials. At the same time Calrex began to look down at the grass, trying to get a better idea of what could be useful for building a ship, "Most likely we're going to need wood for the ship, but the NPC also said we would need animal fat as well, and there are varying qualities of materials we can gather. Well, let's see what we can get."

@Teayre @Oikawa @Baldur @Takao

ID: 69596 LD: 2+3(S&D skill)+1(S&D bonus from equip)+3(LD bonus from equipment)=9 (1 bundle of normal wood)

"Ohayo, Cal-kun."

Baldur called out to the ultramarine knight as he came running up, his white wolf Gram in tow. The gaijin samurai paused for a look around once he caught up with his kouhei. Darting over towards a copse of trees, Baldur found a small pile of <<Normal Wood>> that would work for the special event quest they had undertaken. To that end, Baldur had come equipped with his gear meant for just that.

"I found some already. Hopefully we can find some better stuff, but I might as well gather what I've found so far."

With a smile, Baldur tapped the pile to bring up the menu, and then added it to his inventory. It was the least of the lowest quality possible, and they had high hopes to be able to get one of the better models that could fit the entire guild. Hopefully Oikawa and Takao would have time to help them out.

"Am I the first one here? I figure if we've got Takao around, we'll have no problem gathering what we need, but without some consumables, I can do either gathering, or fighting, but not both."

ID: 69644 LD: 13 (3+10) [+5 S&D, +2 Mod, +3 Item]

"Don't forget this," chimed the blonde knight as he tossed a rare bundle of wood to the samurai. Approaching the duo, he nodded to Calrex and spoke to them both.

"Where's everyone else?"

Surely Takao would help out given his community titled alias as the 'Viridian Scout'. Brushing a strand of blonde from his eyes, he scoured the field they now occupied in search of more bundles. He figured at the very least, despite his knowledge of this event, that acquiring the wood, would be the easiest part. However, retrieving the animal fat would prove to be the tedious part of their preparation.

Clearing his throat, his attention returned to the two players before him.

"Any word from Tea-chan or Tak? I was hoping to discuss a few more things with everyone in attendance."

Expanding their guild had been weighing on his mind as of late, but he wanted to hear everyone else's opinion on the matter before scouting potential recruits.

Material List:

Spoiler

Wood:

Normal: 1 Bundle

Rare: 1 Bundles

Noble: ? Bundles

Animal Fat:

Rare: ? Bundles

Premium: ? Bundles

The red head received the message from her husband, there was a new event, a quest to build a ship. Teayre almost snorted as she read the message. Of the all the things Kayaba could think of, but then what if this was one of Cardinal’s generated quests. Her lips went thin as she drummed her fingers on her knee. Her blade securely on her hip, the red coat she seemed to constantly wear. Taking the sausage roll she had bought out of her inventory she quickly eats it before beginning to search for some of the wood they would need. As she found some wood from one of the bushes Teayre picks it up, inspecting the item seeing it to be of <<Noble>> quality. Walking forwards the red head spots most of the Coalition. Her eyes closing the girl walks forwards raising a hand. “Hi, I found this on the way.” She says before dropping the wood on the pile.

ID: 69724 LD: 23 (14 + 3 S&D + 2 Food + 3 Loot Dice + 1 Bonus S&D)

Materials List

Spoiler

Wood:

Noble: 1 Bundle

Animal Fat:

Spoiler

Equipped
Finder’s Keepers Equipped. (+1 Search & Detect, + 1 Loot Dice)
Searcher’s Eye Equipped. (+ 2 Loot Dice)
Ketsueki Kanashiki Equipped. (+6 DMG)

Battle Ready:
Banner of Command (+1 Damage to Four members of Party, 3 of 3 charges).
Hidden Stone (+3 EVA)
Finding Stone (+3 ACC)

Edited by Teayre

(ID# 69852 LD: 18+7=25 Noble Wood Found)

"Here we go! This is more like it! I found some more noble wood!" Baldur said as he found a pile of darker wood that seemed heavier to him. One he tapped on it to pull up its quality, he saw that his gut impression was correct.

"Now we just need a metric [censored] ton more of this, and we'll have enough for our ship."

Baldur stood up once the material was stored in his inventory and addressed the rest of his guild.

"Ah, looks like everyone but Takao is here. So, I assume we're going for the six-seater ship, right? So that we can all use it and hopefully take part in whatever this upcoming event will be."

He wasn’t sure what floor the water event would be on. There weren’t too many that could handle the kind of boats this event was talking about building. What would they do once they had a boat? Could they keep it after the event was over? Maybe there was an upcoming floor which would require one.

ID: 69920
Loot Dice: 5 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 8 (No Materials Found)

"Heh, no kidding. The requirements for a ship to take part in this is going to be probably the roughest part, at least from what I can tell. Let's aim for a six-seater in the meantime, but if we gather enough for a decent larger ship that is always an option."

It seemed his teammates were having astounding luck procuring materials for the vessel, but he himself was having some difficulty. Scratching the back of his head he searched around where he was standing, only to find that his particular patch of land was pretty barren of items suitable of use. With a small sigh he gave a stretch and straightened himself, "Something will turn up eventually. We've just got to keep looking."

Looking over Calrex saw that his wife had appeared, bringing with her another piece of noble quality wood as he gave a welcoming smile and wave, "Glad you could make it. Well, at least most of us are off to a good start, heh."

(ID# 69947 LD: 6+7=13 Peasant wood found)

"We really need Takao's help if we want to maintain the illusion of prestige we have built up here." Baldur said with a chuckle as he picked up some more wood and then put it away into his inventory.

"We at least want a ship large enough to house all of us in the guild, and if we can bring along another one or two, then that's a perk... though... what are we going to do with these boats again?" Baldur scratched the back of his head with a branch before it disappeared into a shower of light. It wasn't a quest item that they were gathering.

"I figured the wood would be the most difficult for us to get, but maybe we should try and lure some monsters in and we can gather some wood while we regenerate our energy." He tapped his chin in thought.

"In fact, I think that might be the best bet."

Spoiler

Wood:

Normal: 2 Bundle

Noble: 2 Bundle

Animal Fat:

Baldur added more Noble wood to their pile and Teayre smiled. They needed this. “It shouldn’t be too hard,” Looking around a sigh escaping her lips. She mutters under her breath, “He always bails.”

“I assume we’re going for the six-seater ship, right?”

Her ears twitched and Teayre looked across at Baldur. She nodded slowly. “Yeah, although I’d say we want to get enough for an eleven seater, the extra feature... I’m not sure what it is but going on what the info brokers have been saying it could be extremely useful. At the same time.” Teayre drew a sharp breath turning her head to look at Calrex. Shaking her head she offers him a small smile. “With any luck it won’t come to that thought.”

The girl shrugged walking past Baldur, and towards what looked like a pile of dead wood. “Maybe…” She whispers to herself. Rummaging through the wood Teayre manages to pull another pile of noble wood out. Throwing it towards the group letting it land in the pile the red head continues to speak.

“If we can, I’d like to get twenty noble wood and thirty animal fat… That’s double what we need for the six seats, and should give us plenty of extra hits.”

ID: 69996 LD: 17 (8 + 9 LD) Noble Wood Found

Spoiler

Wood:

Noble: 3 Bundle

Animal Fat:

Edited by Teayre
  • 2 weeks later...

ID: 70306
Loot Dice: 20 (Noble Wood Found)

"Hm...maybe around here..."

Walking over to a section of the field zone the bluenette knelt down, beginning to inspect his immediate area. After moving some branches out of the way, he managed to luckily find a bundle of high quality wood that would be useful for the ship, "Well, at least I got something..."

"Found some more noble wood over here. There might be some around this area if we check. An eleven-seater ship would definitely be a good goal to shoot for."

"Still...I wonder how naval combat is going to work in this situation. Sword Arts, and combat in general are not things for attacking at range, so its not like we can really fire cannons and the like. Will we need to do some sort of boarding procedure to get over to the monster?"

Giving a small sigh as he let the thought slip out of his mind Calrex stood back upright, returning his hands to his jacket pockets, "It looks like they've got the wood gathering covered for now. Might as well see if I can take care of the animal fat part."

Stepping a small distance from the group he triggered his Quick Switch mod, swinging his sword arm to the side as the Grand Blade II vanished in a flash of light before being replaced by the Grand Gauntlets II. Giving his knuckles a quick crack he let out a calming exhale to center himself, "Let's see if there's any around."

Spoiler

Wood:

Noble: 4 Bundle

Animal Fat:

Her eyes flickered over to her husband, as he knelt collecting yet another bundle of noble wood. Teayre couldn’t help but smile to herself. Turning she walks away from the group. “I’m sorry.” She whispers walking past several mobs before coming to a halt. Looking over her shoulder at the feint silhouettes the red head kneels, brushing away a lot of the earth before selecting a few choice pieces of wood. Adding them to her inventory. Her hand clenches. “Why do they try?” Turning the red head begins to walk straight towards an ant mound. Her blade being drawn and held out to one side. The leaves crunching underneath her feet. Several of the mobs glanced up before looking down again, put off by the level of the player. As she pressed her foot onto the bottom of the mound four ants sprouted up around the girl, a smile appearing on her face Teayre turns her blade over the sunlight pouring into the eyes of the ants as she prepares to make the first move.

@Calrex @Baldur

<It will take a post action to move over to Teayre’s position.>

Spoiler

ID: 70526 LD: 18 (9 + 9 LD) Noble Wood Found

Wood:

Noble: 5 Bundle

Animal Fat: