[PP-F1] Secret Medicine Of The Forest [Morgenstern and Aereth][Complete]

As Jonathan talked about how Kayaba overdid it with the blocking capabilities of these f*cking skeleton, Aereth had to chuckle. "You are god damned right my friend. But at least one of them is dead, and the second is under half health, so this one will also soon be dead. And after that, I'll invite you for a drink in the town."

Then he focused back on the battlefield. The warrior was again charging at Jonathan. "Leave it to me." he said and dashed forward to intercept the skeleton. He blocked one swing of the skeleton warrior wit his sword, and tackled it away from his friend. As it was stumbling back, Aereth jumped, and with a spinning kick once agian severed the head from the shoulders of the skeleton. Now that the skeleton wasn't able to see Aereth, he attacked with a diagonal slash, and retreated back to his blonde fellow. 

Spoiler

ID# 70742 results:
Battle: 8

Damage: 7

Jonathan 492/520 <<18/52>>
Aereth 220/220 <<1/22>> 

Skeletal Warrior 104/260 -7 form Aereth's attack

Hate Count
Warrior J-8 A-5

@Morgenstern

Edited by Aereth
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathan stood, watching as Aereth kept adding bits and pieces of damage. Sadly, It would never be done unless he would start damaging. He looked down at his sword. Its gold gleam shined back. We got this. Jonathan looked forward at his enemy, and dashed forward. The skeleton moved to block, crouching, to protect the entire front of its body. Jonathan grimaced and raised his shield. The skeleton's sword activated his thorns and Jonathan gracefully leapt upward, spinning around, and slashing down the enemies back. its health reached red and Jonathan leapt backward smiling. Another good hit on the creature, and it would be dead. We're doing good now Aereth! Just another slash and this creature will be through! Then perhaps we could search for materials or such. I need some of them for my shop. Jonathan smiled and backed up. I wonder if he has the gatherer skill yet. He has been working hard so he should be there quickly. Perhaps I should even take some notes from him. 

Spoiler

70827 BD:8 MD:6 Thorns and Regen activated.    Battle Turn- Battle Healing Activated!-+29HP Total

Jonathan 481/520 <12/52> HP: 492-(80-43)=452 HP+29= 481HP

@Aereth 220/220 <1/22>

Skeletal Warrior 41/260 -49 form Jonathan's attack -14 from Thorns

Hate Count
Warrior J-9 A-5

Edited by Morgenstern

This time Jonathan did some massive damage on the skeleton warrior. As the skeleton was attacking him, it got hit by Jonathans <<Thorns>> followed by a big hit on the back of the skeleton. Aereth smiled at his comrade as he returned to his side again. "Yes just one or two attacks and it's done. And I'm in for material gathering later on." As the two of them were talking, the skeleton warrior charged at them and was just about to hit them, as they both jumped to the side in order to avoid the hit. "But let's finish this annoying fellow off first." With that he engaged the warrior once again into close combat, but was once again not able to get even one hit on it. On the other hand, the skeleton warrior also wasn't able to hit Aereth once. He was just too fast for the skeleton.

Spoiler

ID# 70867 results:
Battle: 4

Jonathan 481/520 <12/52>

Aereth 220/220 <1/22>

Skeletal Warrior 41/260

Hate Count
Warrior J-9 A-5

@Morgenstern

Edited by Aereth

Jonathan watched as Aereth attacked again, this time not landing a hit on the enemy. He smiled and raised his weapon forward. That is okay my friend. I have got this. The skeleton looked forward at him and began to advance. Jonathan smiled and thought for a second. Another successful attack and it was all over. He would have to press it forward hard. With a deep breath and a clutch of his weapon, he charged forward. In a quick second he was at the skeleton, slashing. He attepted a few strikes at the right \and left, and finally down low. All well guarded. He thought for a second, blocking a few more attacks and finally thought of something. He smiled and struck at the left and forced it to the right. There behind it was a tree. Jonathan sighed and began his risky plan. With his shield in front of him, he dove forward, bashing the Skeleton's head with his shield forcing it to the tree. Jonathan slashed and hacked as he struggled to keep the skeleton from moving. Within seconds the creatrure was shattered into pixels leaving Jonathan and Aereth a nice amount of loot. Well, that kinda got rough but now it is over and we are a bit better off then we were before. Well, give me a second to get my loot finding equipment and we can look around here. Try to stay away from the large piles of bones. One of them is bound to be a skeleton trap. 

Spoiler

70876 BD:6 LD:20 Loot recieved Battle Turn-Battle Healing Activated!

Jonathan 502/520 <6/52> HP+20

@Aereth 220/220 <1/22>

Skeletal Warrior -8/260 HP:-49

Hate Count
Warrior J-10 A-5

260x5=1300/2 650

Loot Received so Far

Spoiler

Jonathan 1300 Col and 2 Materials

Aereth 1300 and 1 Material

Edited by Morgenstern