(OP-NK-F4) The Frost Bites

Khrysaor looked on to see if the duel between @Bhairyuu and his partner against the over-powered lady was going to continue, but as he saw not much action was happening, he sighed and thought it might be time for him to do something else because he was seriously starting to get bored. He decided to take a small walk around the clearing, before he headed in the direction of the frozen lake, and looked on wards to see it in its beauty.

He tried tapping his feet on the ice to test out how strong it was and if it could hold his weight without cracking. To him the ice seemed sturdy enough that would take a chance and stepped on to the ice. After, waiting to see if anything was about to happen, he went and started to slide on the ice at a slow speed thinking about all the times he had enjoyed skating and sliding on the ice in the real world when he was a child.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lessa's devilish grin warmed into a broad, dazzling grin, humor flooding her features. Corvo's response was everything that she could have hoped for, and more than she had expected. This man, she mused, was going to be a lot of fun.

His obnoxious, overly flirtatious nature reminded her of her brothers' friends, and the countless hours she had spent with them. Alyssa had been far happier running with the boys, as they were happier to embrace her competitive side. They had pushed her in everything she did, from track and field to video games, and she had flourished because of it. Furthermore, there had been no shortage of bad puns and sexual innuendos, both of which had become a natural part of the girl's personality. But when was the last time she had engaged in such thing?

With that thought in mind, Lessa unequipped her sword, and reached out toward Beatbox once more. This time, her hand found his wrist, which she held. "Hey," she cautioned, "no duels. Please." No doubt, Beatbox far out-leveled Corvo. Even if it was only a half-loss duel, it would more than likely sour Corvo's mood, which she was quite fond of at the moment. Not to mention the fact that she did not care to stand around watching the thing take place. To emphasize the last point, she rolled her eyes, and said, "don't we have better things to do tonight?" She waggled her eyebrows in Corvo's direction.

Then, she turned to Aereth. "I'm fine," she assured him, shaking her head in gentle surprise. "Man, so many people trying to save me from the scoundrel." She offered him and Beatbox appreciative smiles, but snaked her arm through Corvo's, adding, "but this scoundrel is taking me out for drinks."

@Beatbox@Corvo@Aereth

Edited by Lessa

Aereth returned the the smile and chuckled as she grabbed Corvo by his arm and added that he was taking her out for some drinks. Since he had all the drinks and snacks for this little party, he smiled and said: "Seems like I came just in time then. Since I don't think that @Morgenstern brought anything to drink with him, I'll be playing bartender today." He chuckled and opened his inventory with a swipe of his hand. A few clicks later, two medium sized tables, he took from his shop, spawned in front of him with lots of drinks on them. There would be something for everyone. Juice, beer and other liquor.

"So, my friends. What can I serve you?" He chuckled. "Oh and don't worry about payment. My treat for today." He added with a smile on his face. Maybe he could get to know other new people, and maybe even somebody that would help him with his mission.

@Lessa, @Corvo, @Beatbox

• 2 weeks later...

(I have permission to come in for an SP xd)

Kasier sighed, she was quite bored of not doing anything and sitting around on the first floor. Soon enough, after thinking about it for a while, she was sure that she can simply go to the fourth floor for a bit and then obtain an SP just for walking that way. It was never declared that one had to fight in order to obtain skill points and so, she would give this a test. She would explore the outskirts of the main settlement of the fourth floor and see if the rumors were true, that simply exploring for a while could get a skill point for the person exploring. As she walked around, she observed the nature that she failed to notice on a daily basis and she discovered that the fourth floor was no longer as cold as she first thought when she came to this floor and she concluded that it was due to her heavy armor. Sure enough, soon after some exploration, she returned home and found out that she had obtained a skill point.