{PP-F9-NK} The Power of the Flames -Aereth and Myself- <<Feeding the Enemy>>

Aereth was right in regretting his question to Keres.  Domarus caught her mischievous glint in her eyes and knew exactly what she was thinking.  This was her chance, the perfect chance.  She had wanted to embarrass the player so badly and she so very much...  And yet the way Chiana was able to do it so perfectly.  Perhaps she should start slow until she could get Chiana to teach her how to really make men uncomfortable.  And so she gave nothing but a simple grin.

"You'll just have to wait and see."  Domarus watched her curiously.  She never backed down from the opportunity to embarrass someone...  He wondered if that Chiana girl was on her mind.  He'd need to talk to her about that.  For now however she seemed to have things under control.  When she heard his answer she gave an exasperated sigh.

"You still don't quite understand it do you?  The road Domarus travel's isn't exactly safe either.  However he's very much willing to protect me, just as much as I am willing and desiring to go wherever he goes.  Sometimes he has me stay at the shop if he's doing something too dangerous for me, but that's not my job.  I don't fight, I do other things for him.  And if you're a loner than you wouldn't have a girlfriend would you?  Everyone needs someone Aereth, even stubborn men like yourself.  And from what I'm hearing, you desperately need a maid.  And don't you worry.  I'm certain you can find one who can master stealth like you.  And besides, it's gonna be a while before you master scouting right?  After all, we heard that Itzal hasn't fully mastered it yet either.  Or are you planning to ditch him and the guild a little earlier than planned?"  Domarus was impressed by her performance.  She could be convincing when she wanted to be.  He turned to Aereth and nodded.  

"She's right.  I didn't even plan to get Keres and it just happened.  If you run into someone who wants to serve and help you in all your endeavors, don't turn it down understand?  She won't make you vulnerable.  She'll make you stronger.  Because while your drive might be others and your girlfriend, it's good to have someone physically by your side as a solid reminder.  It's a good drive and gives you strength you lack when alone."

@Aereth

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Haha, I guess we will." He had to chuckle at her answer. But it somehow seemed that she was somehow thinking over something. But Aereth also decided to not care about it for now.

Then she and Domarus tried their hardest in convincing Aereth to get a maid as soon as possible, when they pointed out all the advantages of having a personal maid. But they could try all day to convince him, he would always reject the offer. "I understand where you are coming from, I really do, but I can't bring myself to think the same way as you two do. Right now I couldn't even properly protect her. And don't understand me wrong, I haven't been a loner in the real world, but in here things change. And if somebody has the same goal as I have, I'll gladly let him join my cause and even teach him my ways, but as I said, right now I'm just too weak for something like this. Also don't worry, my training plan is well thought out with enough breaks to regain my energy. As much as I understand your reasoning, you also have to understand mine." he told them as they continued their search for Domarus' familiar. He also wasn't quite sure if they really cared about his mental and physical stat or if they just wanted to get any kind of spy on his tracks.

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

As Aereth began to explain why he couldn't get a maid now or ever Domarus patted Keres on the back and then she shrugged.  It was worth a shot she supposed.  Still it would have been fun to see him with a maid.  It certainly would have given her more ways to embarrass him.  She really needed to see Chiana again.  She said nothing as she resumed her quest of finding something for her master.  Domarus looked back up to Aereth as they walked.  

"So which floor do you intend to find your own familiar on?  An easy floor where you can fight some monsters?  Or a more challenging floor where you enjoy the environment?  Seeing as how your familiar will be a wolf I'd say you had options."  Keres thought about the sixth floor and the rumors she had heard about it.  How the only inhabitants were females.  She grinned as she imagined Aereth there and decided that one day she'd be there with him to embarrass the hell out of him.  As they traveled she'd make sure women followed him very very closely.  She'd have to talk with Domarus after this quest about that.

"And may I ask you something?  With all that sneaking around, do you intend to join the front lines as well?  Or would that be too public for you?  I myself will be joining the front lines, and hopefully I'll put myself in a position where I'm too much of a help to risk removing in any way."  With the combination of an excellent reputation, multiple followers, as well as the front lines position and his own personal strength, he shouldn't have a problem with the individual few haters amongst the ranks.  With that he could supposedly be invincible as he was in the real world, untouchable unless the person who tried to kill him either had a death wish or didn't care what the world thought of them since it would look like he or she was attempting to kill a very nice and kind hearted man.  And if he died?  He'd make sure his followers avenged his death tenfold.  As he thought of the possibility of death, he realized he needed an apprentice, someone to teach these skills of his.  Maybe one day...  As he thought to himself Keres found another large jewel in the gravel and dug it out, handing it to Domarus.

ID#  70419  LD: 20+5

+1 MAT

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

As Domarus asked Aereth where he intended to look for his wolf he just shrugged his shoulders and answered. "I really don't know. I thought maybe on the fourth floor. But I guess I'll have to scout the floors beforehand to get an overview over all the species that are spawning on each floor. And after that I'll decide." Then Keres began to grin in a manner, that told Aereth that she might be up to something in the future. "I think I don't even wanna know what that girl is thinking right now..."

Domarus asked him if he also wanted to join the frontlines when he was strong enough, because Domarus would most definitely for his own reasons. It seemed like Domarus saw the frontlines just as a kind of protection from harm. "Is he really thinking that this would be a good idea? Cause joining the frontlines is definitely not less dangerous than to have an assassin on your a*s..." Aereth thought, but dismissed his thoughts again.  "Yeah, I'm also planning on doing this at some point of time, but it will all depend on how other people will see me when I reached the level of strength and skill needed for the frontlines. But if they don't want me to join them, because of my build or the things I'm doing, it can't be changed." This would mean that he wouldn't be able to help actively to clear the game, but at this point of time he had chosen to work in the darkness. But even when he wouldn't be able to help in the light, he would still do his best to make the lives of the lower leveled players better, by keeping them safe.

ID# 70423 results:
Loot: 13

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Scouting he thought.  Again the topic returned to scouting.  He needed a scout most definitely but he paused to think about exactly why.  The main two reasons were that he needed an informant as well as a material income, but now that he thought of it, he also needed someone to know the floors well.  And Aereth also intended on working in the shadows, making him an unknown scout which made him all the more valuable.  It was this moment when Domarus decided to make Aereth his general.  And a big part of this would be helping the player with the laughing coffin.  Thus he'd need to prepare, set the stage in stone.  He was certain there would be pkers in that guild who wouldn't be afraid to betray them and kill solo, so perhaps he could find such a player, gain their assistance, and recruit them as a hidden assassin...  It was a thought of course and nothing more.  However you never knew what could happen nor what opportunities would emerge.  Perhaps such a thing might end up happening after all.  Domarus listened to Aereth as the player mentioned that he'd be fine if they rejected him and he shook his head.

"From what I've heard they have a player or two whom most would rather avoid entirely in the front lines.  They'll accept anyone so long as they don't try anything during the boss raids.  They'll accept anyone strong enough to help.  I thought of checking out the meeting they're having but, well.  Not time yet.  Not by a long shot..."  He muttered the last one much quieter and began thinking again.  He wanted to get an idea as to how these boss raids worked out but he also knew that it was not nearly time to reveal himself just yet.  He turned back to Aereth.

"So what form of combat do you wish to take?  If damage is your goal then two handed weapons tend to deal the most in this game.  Unless something changes that fact of course."  As he said this Keres bent down and began digging through the rocks again.  As she did so, her hands were cut a second time but the surprise factor was lost and thus there was no phantom pain which although it disappointed her, she knew it would only make her wish for more.  She pulled out another gemstone and handed it to Domarus.

ID#  70434  LD:  20+5

+1 MAT

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

Domarus told Aereth some things he didn't know up until now. First: that everybody was welcome to boss raids, as long as they didn't do anything stupid, and second: that there were two players on the frontlines which are avoided by other players... This made Aereth think. What would the two of them have done to get avoided by others players. He wanted to get more information about the two... "Really, that's nice to hear. So when the time comes we will be able to see each other at the frontlines. And I've heard about the meeting, I guess the higher ups from the Celestial Ascendants are taking part. So I think I'll ask them later for some information about the meeting, because wanna know what strategies would be used." Aereth was eager to know how these meetings would be, and what exactly would be discussed. Formations, attack orders, strategies... He wanted to know it all. Because maybe at some point he would also be able to come up with some viable strategies for clearing the floors.

Then Domarus wanted to know what form of combat Aereth wanted to take later on. "I want to stay with my one handed straight sword. As you know, I don't primarily go for damage. My build right now depends heavily on my high speed. And this won't change in the future. This is the reason I will stay with my one handed sword. To push my damage output later, I'll get my hands the <<Material Arts>> skill. First, I need it for my strongest sword art, and I like the thought of fighting without weapons, because then I would be able to un equip my weapon to increase my speed even further. But if I choose to change, I'll go for a spear or dagger... And you? I guess you also will stay with your two handed battle ax?"

ID# 70445 results:
Loot: 2

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

When Aereth mentioned how the higher players of the guild had made it to the front lines Domarus considered this.  With the guild leaders in the raids, and Aereth in the guild...

"Would you mind letting me know too?  I'd like to know how things work and keep updated as I work my way up there.  It would be a real help my friend."  If the player accepted then he'd already be acting as an informant of sorts.  Not to his full potential of course but that would change in time.  Most monsters were simple:  Tank in the front, and strikers attacking and dealing damage both per second and over time.  When the mob died they moved to the next one.  Were boss raids as simple as that or were there more elements involved?  Did bosses have special abilities that forced new strategies?  Domarus would need to wait and see.  For now however the player began to talk about his combat.

"Why a spear or dagger my friend?  Is it due to their style or the stats and mechanics?  I chose two handed battle ax for it's extra damage, however I also intend on getting a two handed sword skill.  The reason for this is because the one handed sword skill is mainly for one on one confrontation while the ax is meant for multiple targets.  However I also heard about an update coming up where the weapon styles might change.  So I'm holding up on that until then.  For now I intend to finish my current weapon skill, get the ferocity mods, and get any and all forms of damage I can get.  When I get my familiar I'll work on it's attack and when it's maxed I'll get a weapon with full out status damage.  And I won't stop there.  There's an armor mod that increases damage as well, and two different items that increase my damage as well.  I also heard that songs can debuff your opponent therefore giving me an edge against players.  Once my damage and mitigation is maxed out then I'll get charge, then battle healing.  After that who knows?  I'll need to study a little more to find out I guess."  When he finished They heard a screech and Domarus turned to see the two familiars come out of nowhere.  The first to emerge was the serpent which leaped out and wrapped itself around Domarus, tying him up and hissing in front of his face.  The dragon swooped down from above and lashed it's heated metal claws at him with a roar.  Domarus was startled but was soon laughing.

"So you've finally realized it eh?  Well then, let's see which of you is the strongest!"  Domarus forced his arms outward and broke through the snake, splitting apart it's multiple fiery metal ribs.  When they clattered on the ground they quickly put themselves back together and the snake slithered away before it turned around.  The dragon tried to strike from behind but Domarus swung his arm out and it was knocked into the wall of the canyon.  The snake once again struck at him, making fast strikes at Domarus's weak points before he reached out and grabbed the snake, threw it into the wall and kicked the stone with all his force, causing the rocks to fall onto the snake.  That's when the dragon emerged again, knowing it had to change tactics.  So it flew around Domarus, fire spewing from it's gaping maw and blinding Domarus.  With that it flew under Domarus and struck hard on the player's back, forcing him to fall over.  With a chuckle he turned over as the dragon landed on his torso, staring at...  Food.  Domarus had pulled the food out of his menu and the dragon stared at it for a moment before eating.  After devouring the meal, it stared into Domarus' eyes and saw a fire, as fierce, no, fiercer than it's own.  With that power...  The dragon backed off of Domarus and he stood up, grinning to Aereth.

"Successful I suppose."

ID#  70453  LD:  19+6=25  Enhanced Familiar found

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

Domarus asked Aereth if he would also let him know about the meeting and it's outcome. He would of course let his superiors know about the fact that Domarus wanted to get the information, but right now he saw no harm in telling him this information, since it would only help with the clearing of the game if more players learned how boss raids worked. "Yeah, my friend. I'll do my best to get the information about the meeting to you." "And, I'll talk to Hikoru about his initiation." Because if he got initiated there would be no problems in sharing information with him.

He then asked why he wanted to go with a spear or a dagger, and explained his exact way of building his character. "I like the style of the spear and and the mechanics of the dagger. Damage, combos, Sword arts etc. But I also heard about the update, and before I 'm going to do anything I am also waiting until the update is finally out."  

After that they heard a screech and the two familiar finally decided to engage Domarus. Aereth leaned on a nearby wall and watched out for any other monsters in order to be able to protect Keres if anything happened. After the short intermezzo, Domarus was able to get the dragon as his familiar and Aereth grinned. "Well done, my friend. Seems like you completed another important step in order to reach your goals."

ID# 70528 results:
Loot: 4

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Aereth seemed to hesitate a half a second before telling him he'd let him know.  Still Domarus wasn't bothered and simply nodded his thanks.  After the fight with the familiars and the reward of a dragon, Domarus lifted the familiar on his forearm and it made it's way over to his shoulder.  The metallic, burning creature looked at Domarus with respect but other than that there was nothing.  It appeared to want to learn more of Domarus, and so it would.  Domarus turned to Aereth with a grin.  

"Indeed it seems that way.  Now after grand mastering my ax skill I need to work on my familiar's damage.  Isn't that right now?"  Keres looked at the familiar with shining eyes, seeing the flaming metallic creature just sitting there.

"He needs a name," she said.  Domarus cocked an eyebrow as he had forgotten that pets were given names.  He even forgot that people often saw familiars as pets and looked at the creature.  It was strong and proud, however it  seemed to want to form a connection of sorts with Domarus.  He grinned and nodded.  

"Very well.  Your name will be Rhozarth."  Rhozarth seemed to consider the name for a moment before nodding it's acceptance.  The creature was about the size of a medium sized dog, and was very heavy, but this didn't faze Domarus whatsoever, what with his massive size and absurd strength.  Domarus looked to Aereth.

"Thank you for helping me with this.  If you wish we may head back now."

@Aereth

After Aereth's answer Domarus simply nodded and proceeded with the standard procedures when getting a familiar. Being happy that you got one, naming the beast and preparing to go home. Aereth chuckled.  "I have to say that dragon really fits your style. And yeah, I'm fine with going back home my friend. I've got enough from this floor for now." Today he was able to get some information about the floor, what kind of materials could be gathered on the floor and also a good amount of said materials. As soon as he gets back to Itzal's shop he would note all the good information he got today about floor nine.

"So you two got something else to do for the rest of the day?" he asked as the three of them were walking back to the town with the teleport gate. On the way he found another ruby ore and stored it away into his inventory.

ID# 70571 results:
Loot: 20

Materials: 3 + 1 = 4

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

When Aereth spoke the dragon's head snapped it's attention to the player, the flames flaring outward from the sudden movement.  It's flaming eyeholes gazed into Aereth's as it analyzed the man, and deemed him strong.  Enough.  It had it's respect but not exactly due to his strength but his resolve.  The dragon gave a short and rough nod and Domarus grinned.  He could tell this familiar would be a very good help at analyzing his targets.  Of course he'd need to communicate with it first and make it practice signals so they could communicate easier.  As well of course as him getting used to his familiar's reactions to everything.  When Aereth asked if they had anything to do today Domarus nodded.  

"Since we have extra time, I figured that Rhozarth and I would spend some time together, get a form of communication and mutual understanding set up as soon as possible.  Once I've finished grand mastering my weapon skill I'll be spending my time training him.  And of course Keres will continue looking for materials for me."  Keres was half listening and nodded to him.

"Of course master."  Domarus looked at her curiously and noted that she was looking at her surroundings very carefully.  He wondered exactly what she was looking for...  He shook his head and didn't worry about it.  Keres leaned down to grab a material from the rocked ground and looked carefully as she saw something move in the near distance.  She tugged Domarus' boned armor and he looked to her.

"Master, may I..  Check something?"  Domarus looked confused and then noticed the movement as well.  He nodded but equipped Vindicem, the two handed black battle ax that pulsed dark red glow just in case.  Keres began moving over to the area and Domarus looked to Aereth with interest.

ID#  70573  LD:  14+5

+1 MAT

OOC- For staff's info:  Keres' familiar is simply for rp purposes only, just as she is.  Nothing special about it

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

As Aereth talked to Domarus, the dragon's head snapped it's attention to him and it seemed that he was analyzing him. After that the dragon gave a short and rough nod. Aereth assumed that he now was approved by the dragon and chuckled at Domarus' grin.

"Yeah, man. I could also use some more materials. You can never have enough materials after all." Aereth thought while thinking about getting a familiar sooner than he had planned. They might also be useful in non-combat situations.

Keres found another material and then something was moving in the near distance. Aereth instantly pulled his Sword of Legion and readied himself for a possible battle. She then asked Domarus if she could check on something to which Domarus nodded followed by a look to Aereth. He also nodded, and the three of them began to move in the direction, where the movement was coming from.

ID# 70582 results:
Loot: 4

Materials: 4

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Keres moved slowly to the area, hearing both huge figures draw their weapons and knew they had her back.  As she made her way over she watched and noted that the movement was coming from a pile of rocks.  She began to slowly pick them up one at a time and soon she saw a red glow from beneath.  As she continued the glow grew brighter and brighter until she finally uncovered whatever it was.  She gasped surprisingly as a creature sprung out of the rocks and she lost sight of it.  She stood up and held the food like material she had found earlier when suddenly she felt it snatched from her hand.  She looked down and saw a snake.  The snake was As long as a medium sized dog, which made it small, but it seemed to have red scales and it's metallic skeleton was on the outside, it's skull acting as a helmet.  The snake devoured the food and glanced at Keres curiously.  Keres assumed this monster was the child of the snake Domarus crushed and she knew what she needed to do.  She smiled and lowered her arm with the wrist side up.  The snake wondered why she would do this when she knew what would happened but bit her anyway.  When Aereth inevitably tried to save her Domarus held an arm out, blocking the man completely.  As the snake bit her, her health dropped down one point at a time, but she seemed to...  Enjoy it?  As the smoke rose and her health hit the yellow zone the snake was utterly confused and slipped it's fangs out with a curious gaze before slithering up her body and twisting itself around her in a sexy fashion.  It burned her but she enjoyed the pain.  Finally it licked her cheek and she smiled.  Domarus looked at Aereth curiously.

"Well would you look at that?"

ID#  70584  LD:  1

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

Keres made her way over to a pile of rocks, and began to slowly pick them um one at a time. Aereth noticed another material, and quickly picked it up. After some time a snake emerged from the pile, and snatched the food like material from the maids hand. Aereth chuckled. Then however, the snake started to bite Keres again and again. Aereth immediately stepped forward to help her but was stopped by Domarus.

Then he noticed something again. It looked like she was enjoying it to see and feel her health points dropping. "That girl really gets creepier, the more you get to know her... But hey, if she likes it...." he thought and watched her and the snake until the snake finally decided to accept her as a tamer and started to slither up her body. It twisted itself around her in a lustful way and licked her cheek. Aereth tossed her a health potion, and chuckled. "Snake leather fits you really good, darling."

Spoiler

ID# 70596 results:
Loot: 18

Materials: 4+1=5

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

When Aereth tossed her the health potion she barely managed to catch it.  As she drank it the serpent rubbed it's head against her cheek, the burning sensation and the affection making her very happy indeed.  As she stroked it's head, she remembered that the monster was still a youngling, and since she tamed it, the snake would not grow any larger.  She grinned seductively to Aereth at his comment.  

"You think so love?"  she said, using the word love since he said dear.  Domarus nodded.  So she had a familiar too.  Without enhancement it seemed but that was fine by him.  Keres deserved a reward for all her services.  And this way she could feel pain even when in public.  He turned to Aereth.

"Well then.  I guess all that's left is to head back then."  As the two of them began to walk back onto the trail Domarus sheathed his battle ax and thought about Keres and Aereth.  Keres shared an interesting relationship with Domarus obviously, but it seemed that she and Aereth were getting along nicely as well.  Domarus thought it very interesting indeed and wondered where such a pair would end up in the days to come.  He was certain it would not be marriage but as for friendship.  If you had one with Keres it would certainly be interesting, unique, and very very strange.  

"When it's your turn to get a familiar give me a call.  I'd be glad to help you out my friend."

ID#  70604  LD:  6+5

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

Keres seemed to be very happy that she was also able to get a familiar today. As the snake snake rubbed it's head against her cheek, Aereth smiled. It really seemed that this crazy girl liked the sensation of pain. Aereth's thoughts got interrupted by Keres seductive voice. He turned to face her again and chuckled. "Of course." he then made eye contact with her. "But be careful with your new familiar. It might burn you." Dispite her love for pain, Aereth really enjoyed Keres' company and the conversations the two of them were having from time to time. It was somekind of refreshing.

As Domarus turned to Aereth and again suggested to head back Aereth simply nodded, and also sheathed his sword on his back. He also told Aereth to call him when he was ready to get a familiar on his own. He smiled at Domarus and answered. "Thanks for offering your assistance. I'll gladly take it when the time has come for me to search a familiar for myself."

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Keres began walking with them and giggled when Aereth warned her that it might hurt her.

"Aaaww you're so cute being concerned like that."  The snake looked between the two and flicked it's tongue for a moment.  It then turned to the dragon which was also watching this affair with curiosity.  The dragon recognized the snake as it's friends infant and promised itself and it's deceased friend that it would protect it's child so long as it lived.  Domarus noted the interaction between the familiars and wondered how this would work out.  It was interesting indeed.  He nodded with a grin when Aereth said he'd gladly accept the help.  Their 'friendship' was beginning to grow.  This relationship as well as Aereths' own plans would be the key to getting this player into joining his ranks as his scout paladin.  So it was important to keep it up.

"What about you Aereth?  Any plans after this?  Thinking of relaxing for a change or more training?  Perhaps you and I could spare sometime for practice purposes."  As they talked and walked, the serpent tightened it's hold on Keres for a second, causing her to hesitate from the pressure, then noticed it was nodding to a cliffside.  She spotted a large ruby in the wall and she grinned.  After she pulled it out she turned to Aereth.

"Any ideas on what to name our snake Ae-ry?"  She grinned, starting to like what Aereth had accidentally started.

OOC- I'll close it after hitting the next page

ID#  70609  LD:  14+5

+1 MAT

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

As Keres giggled, and answered to Aereth, he also had to laugh. "I know, aren't I?" he said to her with a wink. Aereth then looked at the two familiars and seeing how curious they were, also chuckled at them. 

Then Aereth thought about the two players. Domarus wanted to get his friend or follower back and Keres was helping him where she could. He really liked the company of those two, especially since they both now knew about his plans and backstory. But he still had the feeling that Domarus was hiding something from him, and until Domarus decided to talk with Aereth about this one thing he just couldn't get behind, he just couldn't fully trust them. Then his thoughts got interrupted by Domarus who was asking him about his plans for the rest of the day. "Nah. Not really. It depends heavily on the time we get home. If it's not to late, I'll probably be going to workout a little on floor three, but outside of that nothing special. Eating, showering and sleeping. And I'd really enjoy to spar with you." At first he was surprised by Domarus offer, but then thought that it might be a very good idea. This way he could learn how the combat with other players was. And he definitely needed some PvP experience for the future.

Aereth thought a little bit over Keres question and had to chuckle at his new nickname. "I don't really know... I'd probably call it Midgard or something like this..." Back in the real world he really was into Norse mythology, so he at least knew how he would call his wolf if he ever got one.

ID# 70610 results:
Loot: 8

Materials: 5

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Keres snickered at Aereth's comment.  He wasn't embarrassed by her, but somehow she found pleasure from his response.  Who knows how long they would keep it up.  Domarus listened to the player as he explained his daily routine and Domarus nodded.  He expected as much.  He'd almost believe that the player was a soldier if it weren't for his over kind features.  When he agreed to spar from time to time Domarus grinned.  

"Alright then.  Pretty soon I'll have grand mastered my weapon, so you might want to wait until you do the same with yours."  When Aereth gave a name suggestion to Keres Domarus cocked an eyebrow.

"Midgard?  Isn't that a name for the earth somewhere?  I forget where but I never actually studied it."  In fact he had heard the word in a discussion he had with some of his followers while still in school.  Keres thought for a moment before shaking her head.  It just didn't suit her.  Domarus thought for a moment before looking to Keres.

"Ponós?"  Keres thought for a moment.  The word's meaning fit, but she wasn't sure about the sound itself.  She looked up.

"How about Porvós?"  Domarus smiled.  She did precisely what he did with his name.  Domarus was a twist of the word domination, which was entirely accurate.  And it seemed Porvós, a twist on the word Ponós also fit this particular familiar.  The serpent flicked it's tongue and curled tightly around Keres' shoulder, arm and upper torso, seeming pleased with the name.  Rhozarth nodded to incline that he too approved of the name.  Afterwards he spotted something and leaped off of Domarus' shoulder, gliding over to a patch of rocks and forced it's metallic claws into the ground, pulling out a large gemstone and flew back to Domarus, dropping the gem in his hand.

ID#  70639  LD:  16+5

+1 MAT

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

"Yeah, this would be a good idea. because you will just demolish me when we would fight right now." he chuckled. Aereth also knew that he needed to push his damage very hard to be able to do something against Domarus when they would be sparring together, but the spars weren't just to determine a winner and a looser, the sparring would help Aereth to tune his combat style. Now he had no experience how the sword arts would work on a actual player, how they would hit and how the other player would react to an attack.

Domarus asked from where the name Midgard came from, so Aereth decided to help him in this regard. "What you are referring to is the old Germanic word for earth. I was referring to the Jörmungandr, also know as the Midgard serpent from the Norse mythology."

When Keres changed the name Domarus suggested a little bit, the snake and the dragon seemed to like the name. Aereth chuckled an said. "Seems like your familiar and Rhozarth like the name you choose."

ID# 70650 results:
Loot: 12

Materials: 5

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth