[PP-F10] Payback...... Oh, and introducing newcomers <Itzal, Hikoru, Sey>

Itzal heard Hikoru's call and was beginning to wonder if a dungeon was the wisest of ideas.  If Hikoru was struggling with these four, then they were going to have a problem.  Itzal himself could only take one or two hits from those four enemies, and if he joined the fight all of the hate would remain on him since Hikoru's unique skill kept him from obtaining any hate.  However he had no problem taking the last shot, which of course, would help get them good loot as well.  He nodded and called out:  "I can use the last shot but I can't risk taking more than one hit from them.  At this floor and my lack of any MIT they'd destroy me.  We're either going to have to take our time or get out of here while we can.  It's up to you since you're really the only one capable of getting us through."  If they were having problems with the small fry here, he didn't want to imagine how difficult the boss was going to be.  Especially if it ended up having MIT...  So far this was not going very well.  The road rolls ever on and on

"I am not too much of a healer, but if there is a small wound here and there that you need me to patch up, let me know!" Sey declared to the both of them, having some form of use despite not being in the battle. He kept his distance, and for a very good reason as well. Death awaited him if he dared try to fight the enemies that were present. Sure, they offered a lot of good stuff for sure, but the chances of him lasting even a single hit were far too minimal. So he would just wait out on the sidelines, prepared to heal. It was not too long ago in which he finally decided to invest his skill points in healing, though he only ended up getting it to the first rank. Still, it was more health than anyone else can heal right now, and that was about all that mattered. Keeping his weapon sheathed so that he would not bring any bad light onto him, he would watch from a good distance. Maybe he'd fight up front someday. But not today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...