[PP-F11] To be a Scout... And, DPS, Tank, Healer, Etc... <Itzal and Sey>

Itzal nodded as it seemed Sey had extensive knowledge in this area already.  "I'm glad you already know all of this.  Not many people realize how powerful and yet delicate words can be.  I'm glad I met you Sey.  You're a great person to talk to."  He smiled to the player, a genuine smile.  Granted that was how he mostly smiled but he was still glad to have Sey as a friend.  He began to search again, noting that they were nearby the dungeon entrance again.  They must have made a circle he thought.  However as they moved on through the forest Itzal noticed something odd that he didn't see before.  There were some loose stones on the side of the building.  He activated reveal and gasped.  Was that...  No it couldn't be.  He walked over and pulled the stones out and gasped.  It was.  He smiled as he equipped Thief's eye, a silver ring with emeralds lining it.  He turned to Sey with a grin.  "My first chest...."

ID#  72925  LD:  9+8=17  Chest found!

Equipped Thief's Eye:  lockpicking rank increased to 4

@Sey

Edited by Itzal
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Likewise to you as well, I'm sure we will be having more of these lovely chats in the future." Sey would comment with a smile on his face before looking over to the scout once again, noticing that he was looking over to some stones. As he would move his feet towards that location, the snow-haired player would follow at an equal walking pace, now curious to see what was going on. But that would soon be answered as the black-haired player would mutter to himself, but in audible range. And it all made sense as Sey looked over to find... A chest. A treasure chest to be exact. "Shoot... I still don't have the picking lock skill. I don't think I can open it, not without it at least." He would explain humbly, tilting his head to the side, wondering how the both of them were going to approach this weird situation. Placing his hands in his pockets, he would wait to see what would happen with this scene.

Itzal turned to Sey as he said that and grinned.  "Good thing I've almost maxed it out then eh?"  He stretched his fingers and pulled out a makeshift lockpick he had and got to work.  He noted that the chest's lock was a lot like Skyrim's.  As he made his way around getting it unlocked he determined that with the amount of resistance from the lock it could be compared to the expert lock in the video game he loved so much.  He saw it shake from the resistance and loosened up so he didn't break the pick and moved to a different spot.  He continued this process until it seemed looser.  He continued and smiled at the successful click, opening the chest.  He looked at the reward menu and...  One thousand and one hundred col?  And six materials?  That was it?  He frowned.  This was hardly a reward he thought.  All that time...  He sighed and transferred half of it to Sey.  "It's not much of a reward but it's something.  Here you go.  Alright we better head back now."

ID#  72927  LD:  18+6=24

Summary:

Sey get's 2 sp,  8 MAT and 950 col

Itzal get's 2 sp,  54 MAT,  1 T2 Mithril (mithril bit is rp fodder), and Intermediate Dungeon Map <An old stone building covered in moss and vines with an opening that leads underground>

Edited by Itzal