[PP-F1] Continuation

It was the next morning, and Sey would be sleeping on the lounge couch. He did not even attempt a PK on the sleeping child that was in his room, like he said he would not. Though he did go to sleep a little bit too late, making some food. So he was still sleeping and did not have the intention to wake up within the next hour or two. It was tough for him to remember what he even made, especially considering he had a Lucid dream. There was a young girl in his room sleeping, and while she was extremely shameless and innocent about a few things, she had a good heart and meant the best, trying to find the best of things. So there he would be, still sleeping and probably not going to rise from the slumber for a while. His shop door was still locked so that no one could get in, and the nice little piano of the radio playing would show that this was a soft environment. And the best part of it was that he did not even have to pay a bill for the electricity or what passed as that in Aincrad.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pixel had been a little bit drowsy that morning. She had gotten just a less than enough sleep last night since she was busy thinking about things she couldn't even remember. She had forgotten to get dressed and headed into the kitchen for something to snack on. She had forgotten that there was someone else in the house at the moment when she was still half-asleep. She looked hadn't come up with a thing to do. She opened her menu and decided to invest some of the SP she had into some skills. She was level 4 now and had 80 HP as her maximum along 8 energy, which would be a lot more helpful in terms of combat. She just decided to invest in her 1 handed sword skills to increase her damage on enemies. That seemed the most reasonable. While doing this, then she remembered that Sey was awake.

It would take a little bit before he finally woke up, looking to the side to see a sudden... Well... Okay, yeah, it was getting to a point where he was going to have to address this situation. "Pixel..." He'd say sleepily before yawning one time, closing his eyes and stretching his arms before then continuing. "Don't... Walk around like that. At least have undergarments... But not walking around like that... What are you even looking for anyways?" The sleepiness was by far one of the strongest things for him to battle against, especially since he loved sleep. but it was too late now, the image had been shoved into the back of his mind, instilling a shock effect that won't allow him to go back to sleep. This girl needed to learn how to keep herself clothed, how she even survived back in the real one was something he could not understand. There were some exceptions, surely, but getting something from the fridge... Being very near where the food was, was not what he wanted.

Pixel quickly opened her inventory and put on her yukata. "I'm sorry Sey! It was just.. I was still half-asleep. I'll never go near the food like that again! I just didn't realize it until it was too late. Please forgive me." Pixel begged. No matter how many times it happened, Pixel still ended up in a similar situation. It was just her awful luck. She hated it, but she tried to keep a smile through out. She could tell Sey wasn't happy, and that was very bad since she was the one who was the guest in his shop. She didn't have to be here, which just made her feel worse. She needed to try to be more careful about what she was doing, or Sey wouldn't let her stay any longer. "When do you think we can go out on a hunt today? I've got much better stats now for combat." Pixel asked, trying to change the subject.

He'd rub his eyes to try to get himself awake, hearing her apologize in a panicking manner, and she placed on the clothes that they obtained yesterday as well. She was saying sorry and reverted back to having her clothes on, how could he be mad at her after that? "Eh, don't worry about it, let's just call it a lesson learned. You're all good, I promise." And so he would get back up onto his feet before stretching his arms up into the air, hands clenched into fists and his feet standing up on his toes to get that good stretch. Letting out a sigh of relief, he'd get back to normal before walking over to Pixel and the fridge. "Not right now, we have to get ourselves ready. At least to have some breakfast before we go out and take them on. I find that it's hard to fight on an empty stomach. So were you looking for anything in particular while around the fridge? I'll see if I have it if you would like, since you don't seem to have anything in your hands."

Pixel was a little nervous at first that Sey might be mad at her, but she was relieved when she saw that he was not mad. "Um, I guess some breakfast would be nice. I was just looking for some kind of bread to eat or make toast with." Pixel said, stuttering a few times. She was a little nervous still and hadn't completely calmed down. She was fully awake now and still trying to calm herself down. "I checked up on my stats and I'm level 4 now, so I can be more helpful now in battle. You can worry about me a little less." Pixel said to Sey as she checked her inventory more. She was a bit hungry in fact and couldn't wait to eat. She needed to practice more on keeping herself clothed. Her brother would not be happy with her if he was able to see all this.

He would proceed to pat her on the head and give her a smile when she told him what she would like. "Not a problem, captain. Do whatever you feel, I'll have it made for you in a bit." With that, he would take out a loaf of white bread from the fridge, and he was one of the few people who bothered to use the twisty rather than tying the plastic in a soft knot. Pixel would continue by saying that she leveled up, so that she would not have to be worried about anymore. Considering how she was still the same child he saw yesterday, he could see himself getting triggered by the enemies if they hit her. But he kept cool about it for now, placing the toast into the toaster for about a good two minutes, aiming for a decent shade in the soon to be toast. "That sounds great! I leveled up once, so I think there should be no problem. The enemies might be a little more annoying though, so be careful of that."

Pixel sat down on the lounge couch as she watched Sey put the toast into the toaster. She didn't know what to do with herself at the moment, so she just sat back and waited for the toast to be done. She took a big long yawn before Sey told her to be careful and that the enemies might be a little more annoying to deal with. "I'll be careful Sey. I don't want to die just as much as you don't want to die." Pixel said as she twiddled her thumbs back and forth. She was a little bit bored and couldn't think of anything, so she just decided to ask Sey a question to pass the time. "Sey, do you think that we well ever get out of this game alive, and do you want to leave this game? I was just wondering." Pixel asked as she got up off the couch and walked back into the kitchen, since the toast was almost done.

"That's good." That was all he could say. Perhaps he was a little overprotective, but that was how he always felt when he saw a player in need, and whenever they got hurt, it somehow hurt him. It was not like he really cared about his own safety, he'll gladly sacrifice himself for a greater good if he ever felt he needed to. At least he would get out of the game. But others probably would not like to die, and he could respect that. So it was as if he got hurt when others he cared about got hurt. It was a weird psychological mentality that he had, but at least he liked to think it was selfless. As he got the toast, he would spread a dash of butter onto the two slices before placing them on a small plate, then moving over to give the bread over to her. "Well, I have hope, which is why I want to be a frontliner and handle the monsters on the floors. At least then, we can continue to progress. I have no doubt. Oh! And I was also wondering, what build are you going for? Tank? DPS? Scout? or Healer?"

Pixel thought about that for a second while taking a bite of her toast. It tasted good to her, not as good as the waffles he made for her, but it's toast, what can you expect? Eventually she came up with an answer to his question. "I was planning on going with a mix of DPS and Healer, focusing more on the DPS. I play as a Sniper in most games, but I felt like trying something new, which is the main reason I got this game. People called me a camper for the longest time and I had no idea what is was like to actually be in combat, so I decided to play this game and see what they meant, same with my brother, but he was more focused on being just a DPS build. I thought I should just give you a little background on that." Pixel explained as she continued eating her toast.

A hybrid between healer and a DPS, an interesting mix, but something that could be pulled off with enough effort. The only thing she needed to be aware of was the fact that she would be really fragile. The first aid ability does not heal the one who uses it, but it heals a lot of health. "In that case, just in case you are in danger, I suggest you invest in the battlehealing skill. If you take damage, it will hurt a lot without any defense. But with battlehealing, you should be fine as long as you can continue evading attacks." He would explain before a sudden shift would be taken in her words. She mentioned she had a brother, but who was he really? Yeah, he got a name, but what about a username? "Your brother is in the game you said, do you know his username at least? So if I do see him, I can redirect him towards you, which I think would not be too hard since I tend to find players well enough."

Pixel sort of scratched her head for a second and faint laugh. "I... don't know his username at all actually. He was supposed to meet me in Starting City around the town square, but he never even showed up. He never told me before we started playing. Don't worry about helping me find him, that's something I have to do. I know what he looks like, but that's about it." Pixel explained to Sey, "I try not to worry about him too much, since I always end up thinking that he died in some way. He is just someone I don't want to talk about, okay? I hope you understand why." Pixel explained as she wiped a few tears off her face, before they stopped and she got a smile back on her face. She didn't want to trouble Sey with her problems, so she tried to change the subject. "So, is there anything you needed to do before we go out there?"

It was a sensitive subject for sure, and it did not seem like he was going to be of any help anyways. This time, she made it painfully obvious that she was sad about it, and so he would hand her a napkin from the napkin holder. "You got it, if you need my help in any way, I'll make sure to give it to you." Sey would announce before she would then ask if there was anything that she would like for him to do before they took off. If he had to think about it, there was nothing that really came to mind about that subject. So he would simply shake his head from side to side. "I think that is about it, if you're ready, I'll be waiting by the door. Then we can take on a few of the boars." He would explain before standing up and walking to the entrance/exit of the shop. Placing his hand onto the lock of the door, he would unlock it and allow for it to open up again, since there was no danger as society was now awake in the morning.

Pixel got up after she finished her toast quickly and wiped her eyes with a napkin. "I'm all ready! So now we can get out there and take out some more boars!" Pixel exclaimed as she got up and ran over to the door where Sey was. She was excited to get in some more training today, since she could now use her sword arts more with her energy. She ran out the door and waited for Sey in the streets, which were lively once again, now that it was morning and everyone woke up. She liked seeing it like this. She couldn't head straight for the fields, since she could end up being separated from Sey, which she did not want to happen. "Wow, it sure is busy today. Hopefully there aren't too many people in the fields today, we might not get anything done if that is the case!"

She was a hyperactive child whenever she felt safe, something that not many children have when they were fighting, it was good that the girl was keeping her youth. It brought a smile to his face, knowing that she was able to enjoy life, and she was hyped up to go fighting. Chuckling a little bit as he went over to her, he would reply to her. "Oh no, trust me, we are going to get plenty done today. There are plenty of boars for everyone to enjoy taking a swing at, including us. Let's see how much we can get out of this." He would explain before placing his palms in his pockets now, as he would end up moving towards the border of the safe zone. Like usual, he would turn to her and ask her the same question he probably will be asking every time they go to the borders. Do you have everything you need for this fight? We are going to need everything we can to make sure that we live by the end of this."

Pixel followed Sey to the borders and shook her head when he asked if she had everything she needed. "Hold on just a second. I'm trying to make a habit of this." Pixel said as she walked behind a bush, sat down, and equipped her leopard clothes. She then emerged from the bush pulling up her skirt. She still needed to wear it for it's mitigation. She then opened her inventory and got her sword ready. "Alrighty, now I have everything I need. I just went behind the bush just so no one would see me change. It's a little habit I'm trying to start for my own sake. Do you see our lucky boar who's gonna dodge everything today?" Pixel asked jokingly about the last part. She wanted to get a smile on Sey's face at least while they were fighting the boars.

He would give a thumbs up to her, she was definitely the quick learner that he knew her to be. Lator on, she was going to have to find some better stuff to cover herself with. But for now, it will have to do. As long as it was able to block the damage that the boars inflict, that was what mattered. "That's definitely a good habit, I'm glad that you are learning it so quickly. As for the boar... We are going to be taking on..." He would scan his eyes to see one not too far ahead of them, and so he would point towards it while walking. "That one. Come on, we can't make it wait forever, now can we?" With that, he would summon his spear from his inventory, making it visible for the world to see. It was the Mini Memorilia Spear. Placing his left hand in his pocket, he would whistle for a bit before looking back to Pixel. "Would you like to make the first attack? Or shall I do it?" Just a small question, it didn't matter to him.

Spoiler

- Mini Memorilia Spear (Tier 1) - +3 Dmg (Equipped)

-Memorilia Armor (Tier 1) - +3 Mit (Equipped)

-Memorilia S - Pocket Watch (Tier 1) - +3 ACC

Sey: 420/420  7 DMG l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 42/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 8/8 Energy

Boar: 210/210

Pixel smiled at Sey's thumbs up and walked back over to Sey. She looked over at the grazing boar that was close by. She did a few stretches and took a deep breath. "I'll let you get the first hit this time, I'll follow up right after you. Does that sound good?" Pixel suggested as she continued to stretch. She hadn't really done so earlier, so she felt that doing it now at least would be a good decision. Pixel hated being a burden to team mates online, and she definitely did not want to be a burden for Sey to deal with. The boar ahead of them was still grazing the field, sniffing the grass. The boar had an evil look to it, but it looked weird doing something so peaceful, like sniffing the grass. The red eyes just did not fit the place at all.

"Fine by me, let's see how this monster really is!" Sey would start off with the spear in grip, launching his body forward in order to get towards the boar Npc in front of them, as it would try to return the exchange. The stage has been set, this could be a way to start off the battle with a leverage. He aimed to strike it with a regular hit, seeing how far that will get him in this battle, slicing. However, the boar would block with it's right tusk before trying to ram it's head into his stomach. It nearly connected, but the snow-haired player would step back just in time to make sure that it did not. As a result, he ended up taking no damage, but neither did the boar. "Shoot! I missed it. You're up Pixel, I'll think about what I can do to hit this fool." Sey would announce as he placed himself back, looking towards the enemy. Neither Sey nor Pixel had hate, which could go either way, and he really hoped it was not the latter.

ID: 73351
BD: 1
MD: 5

Sey: 420/420  7 DMG l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 40/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 8/8 Energy

Boar: 210/210

Edited by Sey

Pixel was already a bit annoyed that the whole missing thing was starting already after the first attack by Sey. "Alright then, I'll try to at least hit it! Wish me luck!" Pixel shouted out as she ran at the boar. Her sword began to glow a light blue hue as she began to activate a 4 hit combo sword art she had developed, it was called Skyward Strike. She ran and slashed at the boar from the left and dealt 3 damage, then made a u turn and slashed at the boar from the right and did 3 more damage. She then did a rising slash on the boar starting from below and sending the boar into the air dealing another 3 damage. She then finally jumped into the air and sliced through the boar's body from below upward, dealing a last 3 damage, accumulating in receiving 1 hate from the boar and 12 damage to the boar. She did a flip and landed on the ground as the boar fell to the ground on it's side. She turned and smiled at Sey. She may have gotten some hate from the attack, but she was satisfied to finally use it and manage to hit the boar.

ID: 73355

BD: 8

Sey: 420/420  7 DMG l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 0 Hate l 40/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 1 Hate l 5/8 Energy

Boar: 198/210

@Sey

Edited by Shadowpixel