[PP-F1] Continuation

Being the best was what many players wanted to be. It was expected for people to have that winning mentality. And she would shun herself for having such a fantasy, and so he would chuckle a little bit in response. "Not with that mentality you won't. You will only become as strong as your mind tells you to be. So if you want to be the strongest, go for it, and I would encourage it in face. Being a realist is nice, but this game is about how hard you are willing to work. If you do the best here, with some time, you will be the strongest like you said you do." This was advice that not many would say. People would try to humble those who want to say that they want to be the best, probably because they thought of them to be arrogant or something similar to that result. It was expected of them to have that sort of thought run through their mind, but Pixel was a sweet girl who should not have her dreams crushed.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pixel smiled at Sey's words. He was encouraging her, one of the first times someone actually did that. "Heh, thank you. I don't get told that very often. Most of my team mates in games told me that I was never going to be the best, just mediocre. You're one of the first to actually encourage me to chase my goal. My dream is the same as many people, just wanting to be the best. There are far better players out there. I know I can't be better than them, I just want to be among the best. Do you get what I mean by that? I just want to be known at least. That is difficult in this game, but I will definitely try. Thank you Sey." Pixel said as she winked at him and smiled. Pixel kept thinking to herself that Sey didn't have to help her at all, he just did help. He had a good heart, and Pixel liked that.

She seemed happy with what he had told her, which made him in turn smile as well, this time with a bit more than just his lips moving up, but perhaps a bit more. There were some white teeth showing in the process as well. "Perhaps so, but many other players are willing to help you with that goal. And we need all the good hands that we could collect on the frontlines you know. Of course I would love to see you fighting against the floor bosses, and not a problem at all Pixel. So, you think we're ready to take on another boar?" He would ask as he would get himself off of the rock that the both of them were sitting on. He'd stretch his arms up into the air, stretching his bones as he would let out a soft comforted little hum from his lips before placing himself straight back down like he had been before. "Well, tell me if you still wanna chat or fight. Either way is fine with me, I'm most certainly down for both."

Pixel knew that she still needed to get some training done and one boar was definitely not enough for a day. "I think we should get some more training done. The boars aren't going to kill themselves after all... actually, maybe they could. Yeah, they could kill themselves if they were dumb enough. But seriously though, we should get some training done. My energy should be all back by now and hopefully I won't miss repeatedly this time. Right?" Pixel asked as she got up from the rock she was sitting on and lifted up her skirt. She summoned her sword to her right hand and felt the tip of the blade. "I'm ready to give the boars a taste of my sword. I hope you feel the same with your spear. I'll let you get the first hit, then I'll go in right after you." Pixel suggested as she walked back into the field and did a few stretches.

"Sounds good to me! Prepare yourself then, we are taking on another one of them. Just like thi-" A sudden boar would slam him to the side from the side... It was unexpected since he was a little bit distracted, but with hit mitigation and his battlehealing, he was instantly over the damage that he had just taken. Activating concentration, he would charge towards the boar before obtaining revenge from it by using Furious Spike, slamming the tip of the blade to the face of the boar. As a result, it would be launched down, and he himself would obtain just a tiny drop of hate. Still, if hate was sent his way, that was all that mattered. He would look over to Pixel at that moment. "Looks like you're up! Get em!" Now it was time for him to sit back and enjoy the show, placing his spear up as he prepared to attack again.

ID: 73458

BD: 2 + 3 + 1 = 6 <<Concentration>> Activated
Sword Art: Furious Spike (1 x 6)
Dmg: 7 x 1 x 6 = 42 Dmg

MD: 9
Dmg: 11

Sey: 420/420 7 Dmg l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 1 Hate l 42/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 80/80

Boar: 168/210

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Pixel smiled at Sey and went after the boar immediately after she saw the boar get back up after being slammed into the ground. Her sword glowed light blue as she activated her Skyward Strike sword art again. "You can't dodge this boar!" Pixel shouted as she slashed at the boar from the right, then the left, and lifted it up into the air again with and upward strike from underneath. She jumped into the air and sliced at the boar from the bottom upwards, letting the boar fall to the ground after receiving the 12 damage in total from the attack. Pixel did a flip and landed on the ground successfully with a triumphant smile on her face. This was a much better start than the last boar they attacked. "It feels satisfying to hit these things you know. Missing a lot only makes it all the more satisfying to hit." Pixel said as she ran back over to Sey.

ID: 73461

BD: 10

Sey: 420/420 7 Dmg l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 1 Hate l 42/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 1 MIT l 1 Hate l 5/8 Energy

Boar: 156/210

@Sey

Edited by Shadowpixel

"You nailed it with a critical hit! Great job! Now it's my turn!" The snow-haired player would declare as he would charge up his spear before aiming to lash at the boar, to no avail though as he missed. Barely, but he still ended up missing his attack. As a result, he would end up jumping back and away from the enemy before it could strike through him. Placing his feet against the ground after leaping back, he would shrug it off. "Well, it seems like I could not get it this time. You're up Pixel! See if you could aim for twice in a row. It's fine if not, but challenge yourself and you'll be very surprised with what you can do. And so he would stand back and see what would happen now, hoping that she would be able to carry out the task, but they were now able to dodge.

ID: 73467

BD: 2 + 3 = 5

Sey: 420/420 7 Dmg l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 1 Hate l 34/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 1 MIT l 1 Hate l 5/8 Energy

Boar: 156/210

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Pixel nodded and took quick glance ahead and faced the boar in front of her. It looked ready to get another hit in. She decided that she might as well try for another Skyward Strike on the boar to make up for Sey's miss. She ran forward as her sword began to glow light blue again as she got ready to use the sword art again. She struck at the right side successfully hitting the boar, much to her surprise. She then turned around and struck the boar from the left side. She then lifted the boar up into the air with her sword and jumped up, she sliced through it upward again and let it fall to the ground. She didn't have time to do flip, so she just landed on her feet and moved out of the way as the boar hit the ground. She was happy to have hit it again and not miss the darn boar. "I guess the system switched sides." Pixel said as she ran back over to Sey.

ID: 73471

BD: 7

Sey: 420/420 7 Dmg l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 1 Hate l 34/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 1 MIT l 2 Hate l 2/8 Energy

Boar: 144/210

@Sey

Edited by Shadowpixel

"Let's hope that is not the case, because then we will be here for quite a while. But you got the streak like I knew you could! Stand back, because now I'm going in for the attack." Sey would declare as a warning, patting the head of the child before then walking forward as the boar would aim to rush him in the process as well. Placing his feet against the ground firmly, he would push himself forward and swing the spear using the Furious Spike attack, and this time, it was definitely a success as he would end up causing the boar to fly up in into the air. Stepping back, he would notice that the boar was at the yellow point already, showing that it sustained a great amount of damage from the exchange that they carried out from there. He would place his hands in his pockets before looking over to Pixel. "Well, looks like you're up. I just got a little bit unlucky last time, but it looks like I'm back in business."

ID: 73474

BD: 3 + 3 = 6
Dmg: 7 x 1 x 6 = 42 Dmg

Sey: 420/420 7 Dmg l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 2 Hate l 28/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 1 MIT l 2 Hate l 2/8 Energy

Boar: 102/210

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Pixel couldn't use her Skyward Strike anymore due to her energy, but she could still attack. She lunged forward and slashed at the boar quickly she had gotten another critical, giving her an extra 2 damage on her attack. The boar flinched briefly after being hit. It seemed to not have the dodging skills of the previous boar. "It seems like a certain boar didn't get the memo on dodging from the other boars. Am I right? This one just can't seem to get it together today." Pixel shook her head and chuckled as her top fell off again. She sighed in annoyance and tied it back on, "There, that'll keep it there for a bit. I guess you're up now. Teach this boar a lesson!" Pixel cheered as the boar shook it's head and got ready to charge at Pixel, since she had more hate for once from her critical hit.

ID: 73477

Sey: 420/420 7 Dmg l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 2 Hate l 28/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 1 MIT l 4 Hate l 2/8 Energy

Boar: 97/210

@Sey

Edited by Shadowpixel

"Nope, you're right! And if that is the case, then ignorance is truly weakness! Let's put this battle to an end." Bold words, but hopefully he could back them up. He would place up his spear, the same routine. He'd charge over to the boar, and this time it would move back at him, it seems like they had a little bit of an agreement of how to play the game. So they would exchange their blows, only for that to result as a failure before the boar would launch itself at Pixel, striking her on the side. Sey could only watch before he clenched his teeth.  Violet eyes glowing as his emotions suddenly shifted, causing shock tension to occur in his body. "Don't you dare touch her!" The white-haired player would exclaim before rushing over to the enemy and hitting it with furious spike, this time a name that actually showed how he felt, and he would hit it hard with a critical hit, preventing it from continuing attacking Pixel.

ID: 73479

Dmg: 9 x 1  x 6 = 54

Sey: 420/420 7 Dmg l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 4 Hate l 22/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 1 MIT l 4 Hate l 2/8 Energy

Boar: 43/210

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Pixel was a bit caught off guard when the boar had hit in the side. Normally it was Sey that was the boar's only target. She fell to her side and took a few steps back from the angry boar. She heard Sey yelling at the boar, then hitting it with a furious spike to stop the boar's attacks. Sey had saved her right there. "T-Thank you Sey for that. I-I'll just try and attack it now." Pixel stuttered as she aimed her sword. She was still a little bit shaken by the attack knocking her over. She hadn't seen it coming and was feeling a little weird and shaken up. She swung her sword at the boar, but missed and fell to the floor. She got back up and looked over at Sey. "I'm okay! I just am a little dizzy, that's all!" Pixel shouted as she rubbed her head and shook it back and forth.

ID: 73480

BD: 5

Sey: 420/420 7 Dmg l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 4 Hate l 22/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 79/80 l 1 MIT l 4 Hate l 1/8 Energy

Boar: 43/210

@Sey

Edited by Shadowpixel

"This little piggy is going to feel a little more than just dizzy after this, don't worry about it Pixel. Give me one second, this little pig and I have to have a little exchange." Sey was clearly not pleased with what the boar had done to the child. He felt like he needed to protect her, feeling some weird sort of non physical pain whenever he saw her take damage. The stuttering in her words did not help as all, as he would charge for the monster once again with the same furious spike technique that he had been using this whole time, and the monster was not going to be living  by the end of it. When he slammed the spear, he would make it aim for the back, a new target that hurt the spine majorly when struck. Not only did a red critical hit appear above it's head, but it would then shatter to pieces a few seconds later. He would breathe in and out for a little bit, calming himself down a little bit before then looking to Pixel. "Sorry you had to see that, I lost my cool for a second there."

ID: 73482

Dmg: 9 x 1  x 6 = 54

Sey: 420/420 7 Dmg l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 6 Hate l 16/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 79/80 l 1 MIT l 4 Hate l 1/8 Energy

Boar: 0/210

LD: 17 (1050 Col, 1 Mat)

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Pixel finished shaking her head and getting rid of the dizziness. She watched as Sey struck the boar with another furious spike. She was impressed that he had gotten a critical hit again. She clapped as the boar shattered into to pieces of data, good riddance of the boar. Sey was breathing in and out trying to calm himself down, which seemed odd to her. Sey was normally a calm person. He then apologized to her for losing his cool. She shook her head and laughed briefly. "It's okay. I lose my cool a lot more than you do. I know that the boar was annoying, but I didn't expect you to get so worked up over it. I get a little worked up about certain enemies too though, so I'm not really one to talk. Do you want to stop now? You seem a bit stressed." Pixel said with concern as she walked over to Sey and put her hand on his shoulder, which was a little hard to reach for her.

Sey: 420/420 7 Dmg l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 17/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 79/80 l 1 MIT l 2/8 Energy

Sey would end up stretching his arms into the air for a little bit of time as he would end up looking back over to the girl, feeling nearly better already when he saw her. He would shake his head to the side when she asked if they were to stop because of how he seemed. "We don't have to stop if you don't want to. I want to make sure that you get a really good amount of training. If you want to stop though, I'm not going to stop you. If we do, would you like to go back to the shop? Or do something else?" The snow-haired player would explain as he would place his hands in his pockets, tilting his head to the side with a smile on his face now. It seemed like he finally cooled down. He did kill the boar that did hurt Pixel, there was nothing else that needed to be done. He would await her answer, and hopefully the little display that he showed was not something that scared her too much.

Pixel sighed with relief when she saw that Sey was okay and had calmed down. She had been a bit worried from a second, but was still glad he had saved her from that boar that knocked her down. She stretched her arms a little bit before replying to Sey. "Nah, I think I've gotten some good enough experience. I was thinking we could go check out the lake in the forest just across these fields. It's safe to go out there, since the boars don't attack you unless you do so first. Can we do that? I think it would be a great place to relax for a little bit." Pixel asked him. She just wanted to relax a little bit now. She didn't know when she would be leaving Sey, so she wanted to enjoy all the time she could with him. She smiled and gave him a quick wink.

The lake and the forest? That sounded like something they were able to do for fun, and he did not mind spending some actual time with the girl. So he would smile and nod his head. "Of course we can! Though I am not so familiar with this floor, if you can believe that or not. Care to lead the way? I'll gladly follow." He'd explain as he would place the spear away. The the enemies did not attack unless they attacked, then the answer was simple, to not attack the boars. Then they were going to have a good time. Besides, it was about time that the both of them spent some quality time together, and it was a nice way to bond. Nature brought families together according to his father. His mother was a nature freak, she had a whole garden when she was not going through some files of a case going on in an American state. It was going to be a lot of fun with Pixel if she truly knew where the place was.

Pixel knew full well where the lake was and was ready to take Sey there. She nodded and began to walk over to the forest at the edge of the field. "I know the way there, just follow me and I can take you there. I know this forest a little bit, so I know a straight path there. Just watch out for the hanging branches." Pixel explained as she led Sey to the forest. The boars were still minding their own business, sniffing the grass and such. It felt a little creepy, it seemed like they would all jump out at once. "Maybe I've watched too many horror movies, but doesn't it seem a little creepy that the boars are just doing nothing to us and just sniffing and eating the grass?" Pixel asked nervously. She grabbed and held onto Sey's hand as they walked, she was a little scared, and she couldn't help holding onto Sey's hand.

"Oh don't worry about them. If they dared try such a thing, you can expect big brother Sey to handle them for you. There is nothing to be scared of." He would assure her, adding in the little "big brother' part as a joke. To show this, he would even chuckle a little bit at the end of it. However, he would have a firm grip on her hand to help her feel better, children needed to feel the security of a guardian to know that they are safe, and he felt glad that he was able to give such a feeling. His mother and father never did have another child, not even a guy. So he was an only child his whole life, and it did get kind of boring after a little while. So for Pixel to come up and act like a child and allow him to guard her, it made him feel special and needed, something that older siblings probably felt around them. "The forest looks really beautiful though! All of the blissful shades of green making such an attractive piece of land visible to the human eye."

Pixel looked around the forest once they entered and was glad to be away from those creepy boars. She let go of Sey's hand and blushed a little bit. She felt a bit foolish that she was scared of the boars that couldn't really do anything to her. She smiled when Sey tried to comfort her. It was funny that Sey called himself "big brother Sey". He was acting like a big brother to her. They weren't related, but she felt a connection to him somehow. "The lake should be just ahead, you'll see a clearing in the trees right before the lake comes into view." Pixel explained as they walked through. There was a faint breeze in the forest that gently blew Pixel and Sey's hair. It was already relaxing just walking through the forest. She was enjoying her time with Sey so far, she just hoped she wouldn't ruin it.