[PP-F1] Continuation

"Well shoot, if I knew we were going to be going to the lake, I would have gladly set us up for a picnic. It would be a lot of fun. Oh well, there is always a next time I guess. Anyways, let's see what there is at the lake." Sey himself did not particularly like to swim. It was not that he did not know how to do it, nor did he really mind the water. Heck, he did not even mind the fact that the top half of him isn't covered with at least a T-Shirt. It just was an odd sport to himself, something that he did not particularly recommend doing. If anything,he would probably just hang by the side and maybe put his feet in the water, but that was about it. He enjoyed watching others have fun, even if it meant that he was going to miss out on whatever they thought was fun. He never saw the appeal, but who was he to ruin their fun? Then again, that was a swimming pool, but what exactly made a lake any more different again?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pixel was glad to finally be at the lake. She should have told Sey about her plans prior to this, and was a little bit down about not having a picnic, but she didn't mind much. She didn't want to let that small fact ruin her fun. She unequipped her leopard clothes and got in the water. It was a little shameless sure, but she felt comfortable around Sey now. The water was nice and cool. Not too cold, but still had a nice low temperature. She looked up at Sey and smiled. "I'm sorry if I bother you, I just don't have a swimsuit. I don't even mind if you look at me, I feel comfortable around you." Pixel tried to explain to Sey, hoping not to upset him. "Come on in, the water is fine. It isn't that cold even. It's quite cool and relaxing, combined with the scenery of the trees." Pixel said, trying to get him to come in the water.

He would tilt his head to the side as she ended up getting herself inside of the water before going into it herself, but in the form she usually tends to take. She was in the water, so why should we really care? "Oh, that's fine, you can be in the water like that. Though if anyone comes, go into the water until it's at least shoulder-level to you." His one and only request for him to accept it. Perhaps he should keep his spear by his side. But before given the chance to materialize the weapon, Pixel would then ask him to join her in the water with her. "Oh... Er... I don't really like being in the water. I don't have any swimgear, and I just don't really like the aspect of moving forcefully through water. I can skip stones though if you'd like." He'd pick up a small pebble by his side before flicking his wrist, allowing the little rock to skip one, two, three, four times before sinking into the lake. Seems like a decent amount.

Pixel nodded at Sey. She already planned to hide underwater if anyone came around. "Oh, you don't have to swim or anything. I'm just saying that the water feels nice to relax and sit in." Pixel said as she watched Sey flick a small pebble into the water. She thought it was cool how the pebble could skip across the water like that a couple of times. Pixel reached out of the lake and grabbed a pebble near her and decided to do the same. She flicked far from her, but it only bounced once before sinking. She sighed, then smiled up at Sey. "How have you been enjoying today? Is there anything you want to talk about?" Pixel asked as she tilted her head to one side, while letting her arms and breasts rest on the ground so she could keep looking at him comfortably. She was relaxed, but she still wanted to be able to talk to Sey.

He'd cross his legs as he would grab another pebble to flick, it was soft with a flat surface, so it should bounce a good amount. "Even if I don't swim, I don't have any gear. And let's just say you're a bit braver than I am on the aspect of having no clothing." With that, he would flick the little rock onto the water of the lake again, allowing it to skip a few times. This time, he counted six skips before it made a final splash. When he looked down again, he saw Pixel lying down with half her body in the water, so only her head would be seen.  "It's been a great day. It's nice to be able to appreciate nature, and seeing you have fun while doing so makes it all the better." It was his honest answer. A little sibling must have been a lot of fun to have around, and he'd rather not lose the chance. Despite her having a little trouble with some areas, she was an overall good child, much better than many others. It's not like Sey didn't have his own flaws either, he was just better at hiding them.

Pixel laughed a little bit about Sey's comment that she was a little more braver about having no clothes. It was a bit true that didn't mind it much, but there was just Sey at the time. "Heh heh, I guess you're right about that." Pixel said as she closed her eyes and continued to relax. "Nature is something that will never change. Even as technology advances, nature stays the same. It's always something you can easily enjoy or just relax in. It's almost always peaceful, and usually free of most people. My brother would take me to this forest right by our house a lot when we were younger. I've always been fond of nature. That's just my opinion on it. What do you think?" Pixel asked as she sank a little further in the water.

He'd place his palms against the ground as he would look around once again. Despite loving it, he had never really seen much of it back in the real world. The only reason why he knew he liked it was because of this game. Perhaps that was why he liked it a little bit better than the previous world. "I can't quite give an answer to something I was never too familiar with. I was surrounded by technology my whole life, I never really did go out to see nature in its beauty. This game introduced me to it, which is why I even like it at all. Other than that, I was really sheltered." The snow-haired player would explain before getting another pebble and flicking it, not even bothering to check it's shape. At that instance, it would only bounce once before sinking with a nasty "plop" sound of the water. Bad throw, bad pebble, he was lucky to even get one little skip from it. What a reflection it was of what he said.

Pixel frowned a little bit at what Sey said. That must have been awful, not being able to see nature or anything like that. No one should have to suffer that, but Sey did. At least he was able to enjoy it partway with this game. "That's too awful. I can't imagine what it must have been like to not be able to see nature at all. My family was never that rich, so we just lived in the outskirts of the city." Pixel explained. She realized that this conversation was getting a little negative, so she tried to change the subject before it got too negative. They were out here to relax, not worry about problems in the real world. They were going to be in the game for a long time. "So, what was it like to be surrounded by technology? Was your family rich or something?" Pixel asked as she got out of the water. The water was getting a little colder, so she just sat and dipped her legs in.

"It's not all that bad, I just never had a chance to go through it and walk around. I was always busy with business. But hey, at least you got to experience it, and now here we are seeing it again." He would answer with a smile before placing his body up, pushing with his arms behind him before motion himself to sit upright. With that, he would look around as he would look towards a tree and climb it the best he could, managing to make it to one of the really low hanging branches a few feet up. He'd then continue to talk to her. "Well, not "rich" as in millionaire, but we were definitely wealthy. Never really had life rough, everything was about given to me, but my father loved me enough to teach me how to survive and how I should act in the real world. So it goes hand in hand, and it's funny considering not many people seem to share that sort of past. As for you? What were you usually doing back in the real world?"

Pixel got up and walked over to the tree where Sey was. She hadn't put her clothes back on, since she was still a bit wet. She climbed up to a branch that was close enough to Sey's branch and sat down near him. "Back in the real world, both my parents worked long 10 hour shifts during the day, so Inigo would take care of me until 6 o'clock. My parents worked for some factory that I never knew much about, so they always came home pretty tired. Their day shifts are sort of the reason I got stuck in the game. Inigo and I both got our copies while they were at work. We never did much, Inigo would have us do our chores, and we never really got to do anything as a family, since my parents were so busy with work and Inigo trying to finish school. He is only three years older than me, but he filled the role of a parent for me. Inigo would take me to the forest with him since we got bored a lot like I mentioned earlier. When I wasn't doing anything else, I was either playing an MMORPG, or just playing Smash Bros. Video games were my biggest passion honestly. There you go, that's my life basically." Pixel said as she balanced herself on the branch, before climbing up one branch and hanging upside down, facing Sey and smiling.

Before he could even start listening to her, he would take off his jacket when she did not seem to put on her clothes, revealing a white shirt underneath with no special design. The instant she came up to sit next to him, he would attempt to place it around the upper half of her body. He did not care if his jacket became wet, heck, he'll gladly let her keep it if she liked. "So it was your brother that took care of you most of the time. But now that he is not here, did he at least teach you everything that you need to know in order to survive on your own? There will be people to take advantage of you if you don't know what to do. That's a reason why we have to make a new habit out of, well, you know." Sey was going to have to keep trying, and she just came from the lake, but to be hanging from a tree like that was not something he cared to see, they were in a public area and any player could stumble through. "Remind me to bring a towel next time. As for the jacket, you may have it if you like."

Pixel realized what Sey meant and sat back up. She hopped to a lower branch and faced again. "I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about that." Pixel apologized as she put her head down a little bit, she maybe had gotten a little too carried away. She had trouble with these kinds of things. She felt a little embarrassed and blushed. "I'm really sorry for bothering you with that display of behavior. This is a public area and anyone could just walk in here and see me. God, I feel so foolish of myself." Pixel said as she gave the jacket back to Sey. "Don't worry, I'll be dry in a minute or two most likely and then I'll put my yukata back on. And to answer your question, yes. Inigo did show me a thing or two and how survive on my own. He showed me things like money management and other business courses he was taking for school. He showed me lots of things, but not too much on interacting with other people. I lived in a small neighborhood with barely any kids, so maybe that's why I have my clothing issue. He showed me how to tell when someone is taking advantage of you and how to turn the tables in that kind of situation too. So he taught me some skills." Pixel explained as she smiled again.

"Manipulation is a cold but strong tactic. If you really did learn it, you can really turn the tables like you said. As long as you are able to handle yourself, whether it be by talking or fighting, you should be able to do well in the game." With that explanation, she would just hand back the jacket that he offered. Despite how many times he tried to cover her, she tends to forget. Hopefully that does not happen in the unfortunate future. She was a child, and probably did not know better. Had she been older, he would have thought of her trying to do other things, and he cared little for that and would probably just walk away. But this was not that case. "Hopefully you dry up real soon then. We just have to keep trying. For one thing, we need to find you some undergarment at least, so you can at least have that on. I wouldn't mind that, but not just straight up... Bare. Anyways, anything else you wanna know?"

Pixel nodded in agreement with Sey about manipulation. It was something that she was used to. "I'm quite used to manipulation. MMORPGs have a lot of players who use it to try and get their way, I'm one of those players that is a target. It's probably because I'm just young." Pixel explained. She hopped down from the branch and began to just gaze at the lake. "I guess I could try to find some undergarments. Is it an option in the menu or something because I never really searched through it much." Pixel explained as she continued to look at the lake. "I'm sorry if it bugs you. Is it a city thing where people are a little more bothered by this kind of stuff? Maybe it's just because they never got to see nature. Do you think that's what it is?" Pixel asked as she turned around to face Sey. 

There was no point in lying to her, because that would only get her killed. And she had a right to know, but delivery was key. "You're right about that. But I would like to think of that as an advantage. They underestimate you, and that means they have their guard down while around you. Little do they know that you too can strike." He'd place his hands on his lap as he continued to listen as she asked if there were any undergarment options. "I think that is something that comes with the default clothing. But if not, I don't think they are too expensive. As for the city thing, it's just not what many others I've known considered to be decent. Clothes are a must in the society I was in, and I'm sure the people around me liked nature. It's just, they would like to go through it with clothes. He'd pause for a moment as he looked to the lake. "Heck, I know a few guys who definitely love swimming pools solely for the lack of clothing. But there is still clothing.

Pixel smiled a little bit. She could use that little bit of underestimation to her advantage. Pixel walked back over to Sey's tree branch and looked up at him. She climbed back up the tree and sat down beside Sey. She opened her menu and scrolled through her clothing options. She scrolled to the bottom and felt a little bit better now. "I found them. They were just at the bottom of my list. They had been there and I hadn't even known this whole time! I'll put them on now." Pixel laughed a little bit as she tapped the option in her menu. A white set of undergarments appeared on her, finally covering her. "There, is that better now? Sorry I didn't find these before." Pixel apologized as she looked up at Sey. He was still taller than her even when they were sitting down. She then turned and watched the sunset in the far off distance. Time had passed by quickly to her.

He smiled as she placed on the undergarments, they were a huge step up from the original formt hat she took, and he very much appreciated it. "That is much better, I'm glad to see that. Now in society, you might be looked down on if you were walking through town with it, but this is a lot better than before. I'm very proud. Thank you." The snow-haired player would tell her before placing his hand on her shoulder, patting it to show that he was genuinely happy for the transition. "But around me alone, I don't mind it at all. Though I don't think I'll be doing it unless absolutely needed. I don't even think I have swim trunks." He would explain with a smile on his face, looking down to the lake before then placing his hand back down on the branch. She was slowly learning, and they had a little habit being formed right now. He himself liked to keep as many clothes on him as he could.

Pixel was happy that was okay. She was a little confused that Sey would suggest that she would walk around in her undergarments in public. "I have my yukata. I won't walk around like this in public. It's just that I needed to dry off." Pixel explained as she hopped down from the branch. She waved up at him and and smiled. "Are you ready to go? The sun is coming down. It'll be dark soon. I'm a little scared of the dark." Pixel explained as opened her menu and put on her yukata. She figured she was dry enough to put in on now. She tried not to seem nervous around Sey, like with the boars earlier, but she couldn't help but be nervous. She already had a bit of a tremble in her voice. "Can we please go? It's going to get dark soon." Pixel asked nervously.

"Not a problem. Let's go then!" He would say before placing his hand over her own and attempted to bring her with him before pushing himself off of the branch. "Let's go back to my shop. I'll drop you off there, but I'll lock it so you're safe. I'll make sure to buy you a few things, basic necessities. Toothbrush, toothpaste, things of that nature." The snow-haired player would explain. With that, he would begin to walk back towards the town where they both came from, but this would only be done if Pixel were following him back to the shop. That would make things a lot easier for him, but if she wanted to do anything now, she would have to say it. Honestly, he was going to have to make a mental list of all the things that he thinks that a person would need in order to be able to take care of their bodies, just like in everyday life. He himself had things for himself, but Pixel still needed her own.

Pixel was happy to be heading back to town. The boars still scared her a bit, even more so in the dark. She clutched onto Sey's hand tightly as they walked past the grazing boars. She took a few deep breathes to try and calm herself down, but it didn't work for her. "I-I'm sorry if I-I'm annoying y-you, I j-just can't help it. These boars... they just s-scare me a bit." Pixel stammered nervously. She thought at any second the boars could just attack them. She tried her best to be brave and happy on the outside, but she was almost always scared on the inside. Once they entered the safe zone, a smile came back onto her face and the tremble in her voice disappeared. "The boars are gone Yumi, control yourself." Pixel said as she breathed in and out, eventually calming herself. "Ah... much better." Pixel sighed with relief. She looked up at Sey and faintly smiled. "Sorry, those boars just freak me out, and thank you." Pixel said calmly.