[PP-F1] Continuation

Noticing that her words were stumbling a little bit, he would firmly place his grip over hers. "Don't you worry about that, I'm here to make sure they don't get you. We're about to be home soon." It was his only home for now, his shop. Something that came free and with a room for him to sleep in, but that was about it. He'd proceed with a smile as the sun would continue to go down, but they were nearing the gates. And once they did, she would then thank him. "Of course, now come along Pixel. We are not too far from the shop. But is there anything else you would like before we get to the shop? Something you want to buy with the col you just got?" He'd ask before tilting his head to the side. Once they got in the shop, he was going to lock it and go buy her what she needs. After that, he'll enter the shop again, and no one will be entering or exiting it until the morning time of the next night.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pixel took a pause and thought for a moment. "Um, there is nothing I really need right now. It's too late to find a tailor, and I like what I have with me right now as far as weapons go, so I guess we can go to the shop. Is there anything you wanted to do in town with me before we go back to the shop? I'll gladly do whatever it is you want to do." Pixel asked as she walked up in front of him. She was able to go to the lake, so she wanted to see if Sey wanted to take her anywhere. Even if he didn't want her to, she still felt that she was in a debt to him. She waited expectantly for an answer from Sey. While waiting, she looked around the town square. There was a fountain with a few benches around it. There were two NPC people sitting on one. She had thought they were people for a second, but then realized they had no name tags above their heads

"Well, I was going to go buy some clothes. I'm not really sure what there is to do in the town other than buy things, unless an event occurs of course. But the chances of that are currently slim." He'd explain to her, wrapping his hand over his mouth as he would look down to the ground to see if there was anything else that they could do. He was probably going to get some trunks from the tailor, then go to his shop to make sure that he could make some food for a picnic. Well, he might as well tell her his plans. "I was thinking that we could just take it easy and go to sleep. Before that though, I was planning to buy some proper swimming attire, and materials for a picnic. So maybe if we do ever go back to the lake, we don't just end up climbing trees and talking." With that, he would turn his head over to her. "Of course, you don't have to do that. We could just go to the shop and sleep. I'll wake up early and get the things myself. In fact..." Now that he thought about it, he was tired. He even would let a yawn emit from his lips. "I am a bit tired. The latter is what we should do."

Pixel nodded in agreement with Sey. She was a bit tired herself and wanted to get some rest. "I agree, we should just get some rest. Let's just go to your shop now. Lead the way." Pixel said, before remembering the two NPCs she had just seen. "Before we go, look at those two NPCs sitting on the bench near the fountain, don't they look like players for a second? They look happy." Pixel asked as she pointed to the two sitting on the bench together. She didn't know why, but the two NPCs just seemed to have caught her attention and held onto it. They her happy just sitting there together, even if they weren't linked in any way, they were just a nice sight to see. She looked up at Sey and awaited to see what he thought before they went to the shop.

"Hm, they do seem to be close. NPC's do mimic the feelings that humans do. In a way, the ones who made the game were smart enough to build humans that can have emotions. It's as if he made life, artificial of course, but still." Sey was not really one to catch up on the concepts of romance, it was not his suit that he really cared for. Others advertise it to be some sort of grand feeling and that everyone should feel it, but he was not so quick to see it. And if he did, he thought of it to be more overrated than anything, and he felt like he would not be losing anything in the process of it. But that was coming from a non-Romeo himself, he didn't know nor did he ever want to. So he would continue to walk to the shop, and it was not too far like he said. Placing his keys onto the lock, he would end up opening the building before entering. "Looks like we're here now, once you get in, I'll lock it and we can call it good night."

Pixel opened her inventory and took off her yukata once she went inside. The shop was nice to be in as always to her. She sat down on the couch and patted a seat. She wanted to talk to Sey just a little more before she went asleep. Getting to know him a little bit better than she already did was something that she loved to do. It had just barely gotten dark, and she thought it was a little bit too early to go sleep. "Can we please talk just a little longer? It's a bit too early to go to bed, don't you think?" Pixel asked as she put her hands on her lap. Hopefully Sey wasn't too tired to have a little chat with her. "You don't have to if you don't want to of course. I'm just asking." Pixel added as she smiled at him and leaned back on the couch.

Pixel would make her way to the couch before patting in, in which he would accept the offer and move to the couch before sitting on it as well. She would tell him that it seemed a bit too early and that she would like to talk for a little bit more. Interesting proposition, but he would gladly take it. "Not a problem, we could talk all night if you feel. Anything you want to talk about? Also, do you want something to eat as well?" The snow-haired player would ask as he would end up placing his hands on his lap. He'd gladly service her needs if she had any. In the meantime, he would kick off both of his shoes and place the spear back into his inventory. With that, he would cross his left leg so that it would rest upon his right knee. Finally, both of his arms would be laid against the surface of the back of the couch. A smile would be placed on his lips as he'd look over to the child, awaiting her response.

Pixel thought about what she wanted to talk about with Sey. She had a few more questions, but it would become more like grilling if she asked them all at once. "So, we've been talking about we do in real life and all, and I have a question related to that. What is your real name outside the game? I'm sorry if it's rude, but you don't have to answer. I actually just wanted to talk about the game itself. Unless you have any questions, that's just what I wanted to talk about." Pixel said as she slouched over a little bit on the couch. She was getting a little bit more tired now, but she tried to shake it off. When Sey asked if she wanted anything to eat, she just shook her head, "I'm not hungry, but do you have anything to drink?" Pixel asked.

He would hesitate a little bit. It was not a good idea to give his full real name, no matter what. Unless he truly wanted to tell them and knew 100% that they were able to keep it a secret, he might say it. But he'd compromise, his first name only though is the one to be given away. "I feel comfortable only giving my first name. Full names, I'd rather not do. But in exchange, I want to know what your first name is as well." He paused as he would breathe, thinking once again in case he might want to change his mind, but then decided against it. "My name in the real world is Semato. It's not a common name, but it's still my name. And yours? What is yours? Also, I don't mind giving you some juice or water. Which do you prefer? If you want juice, I have apple juice, orange juice, grape juice, and cranberry juice. Take your pick and I'll go get it for ya."

Pixel liked the sound of that name. "Semato, what a nice name. Semato, Semato." Pixel repeated so she would remember it. "I'll tell no one, you secret is safe with me Sey. I won't call you Semato. I'm Yumi, that's my first name. I think it's a little more common of a name." Pixel said. "My name is the reason I usually play as snipers in games. Yumi is a type of Japanese bow made for long range. I'm not sure if that's why my parents gave me that name, but I like to think it is related to that. I feel like I have to live up to my name as a sniper in games." Pixel explained. She then began to think about her drink choices for a brief moment, and quickly came to a decision. "Can I have some grape juice please?" Pixel asked. That seemed to her like a good option.

Her name was Yumi, now that was such a cute little name. It fit her, it was more uplifting and perky. Though she was not bouncing off the walls sort of happy, she was still a very happy person, extremely kind, and overall adorable. The adorable factor kind of is reduced when she shows more or all of her skin, but she was still adorable regardless. "Yumi, now that is a really good name. Very fitting based on what you said as well. It's a very elegant name. But to me, you will always be Pixel. It's a nice username you chose for yourself." Sey would explain before standing up from the couch before proceeding to open up the fridge once he got to the kitchen. And there it was, a nearly full container of grape juice. Pulling out a clean glass from the shelf where he kept his cups, he would pour the little drink into the cup before walking over to the child and holding out the drink for her. "Here you go. This should suffice. My personal favorite is apple juice."

Pixel grabbed the cup from Sey's hand and took a sip of the grape juice. "Pixel is just a nickname that comes from my username. People tend to call me that just simply because it's quicker. I don't know where the shadow part came into my username, but it's generally a name I use across all games. It's a just a thing I do in case I become well known." Pixel explained before taking another sip of grape juice. She yawned briefly, then covered her mouth, "Excuse me." Pixel apologized. She took another cup and then set the drink down on the table. "Whenever I play games, I almost think I'm a completely different person almost. The real me is more withdrawn and doesn't like people much, but in video games, I feel a lot more welcome and free. Maybe you feel a little different playing games too. Come on, sit beside me please." Pixel said tiredly.

"Yeah, I can understand why. And it's not like we would choose to call you shadow, it does not sound as bliss as Pixel. But hey, as long as you enjoy the name, I don't mind it at all." He would tell her proudly as she then took the cup from his hands. It was then noted that she would end up yawning for a moment, she drank a bit of the juice, and then told him to sit by her. Her voice was droning more and more as she was progressing through her words. It was clear that she was growing tired, but she was stubborn to continue. The least that he could do was grant her her wish before she did that. "I try to be real and honest with myself at all times, but if you want to be someone a little different, I don't mind it at all. Just as long as you don't really hate who you truly are. After all, playing pretend is fun, but we should never grow too attached to our role." As for her being tired, he would move his arm to gently tug hers, offering his shoulder for her to put her head on.

Pixel yawned again as she snuggled up next to Sey. She tried to reach over to the glass of grape juice, but gave up and just sat back and put her right arm around Sey and huddled up next Sey more. "I don't want to fall asleep yet, by I guess I have to." Pixel said tiredly as she thought about what Sey said. She shouldn't hate herself, but she just does. "I'm so sorry, but I do hate my real self! I love being Pixel!Pixel shouted out tiredly, with tears running down her eyes. "Pixel isn't cold towards others, she doesn't PK just for in-game money, she isn't a jerk to her brother! That's who Yumi is!" Pixel cried, as she rested her head on Sey's shoulder and fell asleep, letting her arm fall to the couch and her body's weight giving away onto Sey. She had cried herself to sleep now just leaned on Sey, with her head resting on his shoulder.

She accepted the offer and ended up placing her weight on him, like a reliant little sister. He'd place his left hand on her head as she would lie on his shoulder, patting it gently as she would then rant about how she hated herself. He drunk the words with a smile and let her finish before counteracting with his own words. "But you forget the one that is behind the name, "Pixel". That's just a name you gave for yourself, but at the end of the day, the same girl who did all of those things also is here saying these things. I don't think you should be so hard on Yumi, because you Yumi were also that girl. Besides, I'm sure wherever your brother is right now, he's looking for you in the game, because he love his little sister despite all those things." With this, he was expecting the waterworks to occur, and he would take it all in. It was how he felt, it was not like he knew what it was like to have a sibling by blood. But if he did, that was what he would tell them.

Pixel listened to Sey's words as she fell asleep. She caught herself and woke herself back up. She was a little moved by what Sey had said. "You're right, I shouldn't be like crying like this. We're the same person, I-I just got attached being Pixel for so long that I thought we were two different people. It's just this game, I've been Pixel for too long. I didn't want to hurt you or make you worry, so I just stayed like Pixel. I'm sorry for lying to you up to this point. I'll leave if you want me to. I'll keep being Pixel. Just please don't kill me." Pixel said as she lifted her head up from Sey's shoulder and wiped the tears from her eyes. She felt bad for what she had been doing. Pixel was just angry with herself. She then got a smile on her face and drank some more grape juice.

He'd tilt his head to the side, he would rather not have her do such a thing to herself. But it was her choice in the end. "You may do whatever you like, but know that if you do choose to stay or come back, I'll be sure to welcome you with open arms. The same way your brother will keep searching for you despite that, I will welcome you over and over until you finally accept my embrace. I don't want to kill you, I want to help you." He'd open both his arms from both his sides, offering at least a hug. She could stay in the shop if she liked, but he would not hold it against her if she left. At the end of the day, she is a player. And she seemed to need someone, that was why Sey wanted her to stay. So he could be that person to guide her and protect her through the game until she can do it on her own. But he was not going to force a choice onto her, that was something she needed to do for herself.

Pixel sniffed a little bit and hugged Sey tightly. "Thank you Sey. I hope we both survive this game, maybe even meet each other in the real world afterward. We'll most likely be in the same hospital together when we get out of this game. I'll just... stay with you for now in the shop. Maybe tomorrow we can go on that picnic like you said. I'll go to sleep now, and I'll still be Pixel." Pixel said as she let go of Sey. She stood up and began to walk over to where the bed was, before pausing. "Did you want to sleep in the bed this time? Or did you want the couch again?" Pixel asked. It was Sey's shop, not her own, so she felt she had to ask. She finished the glass of grape juice, then brought it back into the kitchen and placed it on the table. She smiled at Sey. She was glad to have his support.

It brought a wave of relief through him when she accepted the hug, in which he would feel the emotions that she felt when she hugged him tightly, it showed that it really meant a lot to her. Despite her sounding so calm while doing so, he knew that the girl was extremely happy. And that brought joy to him as well. "And when we do see each other in the the real world in that said hospital, I'll make sure to let you show me what nature sights you like the best." Sey promised before the both of them would let go of the hug. She would then ask if she should go to the bed, or the couch. He waved her off to the bed in his bedroom. "Go to your room and sleep on the bed. I have no problem with sleeping on the couch. When you wake up tomorrow morning, I'll make sure to have everything you need for hygiene ready. I know it's not quite a home, but I hope to make it home enough for you right now, at least until I get more Col."

Pixel opened her inventory and took off her undergarments. She looked over at Sey and smiled. "I'll look forward to meeting you in real life then, I won't get my hopes up too high though. It'll be a long time until then." Pixel said as she began to walk into the bedroom. "Maybe I could pitch in some of my col to help us get a house. You're someone I would love spending all of my time with." Pixel said as she got in the bed. It was a little bit warmer than last night, so she slept on top of the blanket. She looked over at Sey for a second and yawned. "If you need me for anything, just shake me a little bit and I'll wake up. Good night big brother Sey." Pixel said as she laid back down and closed her eyes slowly. She fell asleep almost instantaneously with a soft smile on her face.