[PP-F1] Continuation

He smiled as he would look at the new Sword Art that the young player was able to carry out now. The white-haired player would clap a little bit, very impressed with the display that had been shown to him. "That was excellent! Now watch me do this, because you will be able to do this and much more when you become a frontliner." His violet eyes would glow for a little bit as he locked onto the boar that aimed to strike for Pixel, since she right now has the highest amount of hate. A critical mistake. Coating his spear in blue light, he would dash over as the boar would leap at the girl, only for Sey to get in the way and stab it with the Furious Spike Sword Art, allowing him to slam the little piggy to the ground while a red "critical" hit would appear above it's head. "Seems like it's really phased, take advantage of that while you still can!" Sey was growing more and more proud by the second.

ID: 73357

BD: 10 (Critical bois, now THAT'S how it's done)
Sword Art: Furious Spike ( 1 x 6)
Dmg: 9 x 1 x 6 = 54

MD: 4

Sey: 420/420  7 DMG l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 2 Hate l 34/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 1 Hate l 5/8 Energy

Boar: 144/210

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pixel nodded and ran at the boar quickly. She decided just to use a standard attack so she can get some energy back for the next time. She tried to slash at the boar from the right, but missed and ran past it. "This is going to get really annoying fast." Pixel muttered to herself. She turned around to see the boar angrily stomping it's feet. Sey had more hate from it as usual, and he was the boar's main target. "Watch out Sey, this one likes you more than the last one!" Pixel warned jokingly. She knew Sey would be fine with his mitigation and battle healing pretty much making him invincible, so she tried to squeeze a little humor into the battle while still letting Sey know that a monster was in fact charging at him. She smiled as she would watch and find out if the boar might actually do something.

ID: 73359

BD: 1

Sey: 420/420  7 DMG l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 2 Hate l 34/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 1 Hate l 4/8 Energy

Boar: 144/210

@Sey

Edited by Shadowpixel

"Don't worry about it, the boars get annoying after a little while. Makes me wish I could inflict more damage so I could end the fight quicker. But... Well, that's just another wonderful fantasy." Sey would explain to her before the boar would charge over to help, thanks to the high amount of hate that he had. Pixel would mess around with him, probably knowing that it was not going to do anything to him. But what made things even better was how the boar would trip upon arrival, landing in front of him on the ground. "Well this is surprisingly easy. Whoops!" Before he then sliced the boar and knocked it way far away from him at the instant, causing it to take more damage and enter the yellow zone. This was easy for him, because his energy increased heavily thanks to the amount of skill points he got recently to help himself level up. "Well Pixel, you're up. Give it another go, see if you can defy the system."

ID: 73361

BD: 3 + 3 ACC = 6
Dmg: 7 x 1 x 6 = 42

Sey: 420/420  7 DMG l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 2 Hate l 28/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 1 Hate l 4/8 Energy

Boar: 102/210

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Pixel had to defy the system this time and actually land a hit this time. Even if it seemed impossible to do so. "I'll try it again, but I can't guarantee anything!" Pixel said to Sey as she ran at it again. She can't let Sey do all the work for her, she needed to lend a hand, or a blade in this case to him in killing this boar quicker. She ran at the boar quickly and got her sword ready to strike the boar. She swung at it, but failed to strike it and she missed, this time tripping and falling. She caught herself and got up, "One does not simply defy the system Sey. It's like a Fire Emblem game, even if the odds are in your favor, you are going to miss anyway. I guess it's your turn to strike. The system and the boar seem to like you today!" Pixel shouted out to him as she watched the boar head in his direction.

ID: 73363

BD: 1

Sey: 420/420  7 DMG l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 2 Hate l 28/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 1 MIT l 1 Hate l 3/8 Energy

Boar: 102/210

Edited by Shadowpixel

"You're trying at least, and that is all I expect from you. Now watch me try!" His body would lunge forward once again when the boar would try to move towards him for a strike. It was the same pattern that was moving in a loop, the both of them would start up by charging. Then a little bit later, Sey would strike the boar and inflict critical to damage. And this exchange, nothing was different at all. Placing the spear back to resting position, he would be on the other side where the boar would be in between him and Pixel. Looking up to the girl, he would reply. "That they do, but only because of enhancements I ended up getting from an Artisan and a Tailor. My blacksmith helped with the damage as well, so there are many professions that went hand in hand to make this sort of thing. Anyways, it's now up to you once again, so get em!" He'd watch the scene to see what the girl would do next and what attack to execute.

ID: 73377

BD: 3 + 3 ACC = 6

Sey: 420/420  7 DMG l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 3 Hate l 22/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 1 Hate l 3/8 Energy

Boar: 60/210

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Pixel brought her sword to her side again and darted at the boar again, with her hand on her sword to slash at it the second she got close. "I'll try for it this time! Third time is the charm!" Pixel stated as she ran up to the boar and swung at it. The boar ducked and caused Pixel to miss her attack. Pixel kicked the ground in frustration, having missed for the third time in a row. Sey was fortunate to have the gear he did. She needed to keep her cool though, it isn't sportsmanlike at all to throw a fit after missing a third attack in a row. She smiled again at Sey and scratched her head. "Eh heh heh, looks like the third time isn't the charm after all. Oh well, it's your turn again. Sorry about my attacks missing and all." Pixel apologized as she watched the boar try and run at Sey again. It was like the boar denied Pixel's very existence. 

ID: 73379

BD: 1 (I'm beginning to believe the dice system is rigged.) :\

Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 1 Hate l 2/8 Energy

@Sey

Edited by Shadowpixel

"I never really understood why the third time is the charm thing is a thing. Oh well, I'll take this on again!" He would exclaim before dashing towards the enemy with a smile on his face, slamming the weapon back down onto the boar before leaping back. It was about to go down, seeing how it's health went from yellow to red now. His energy was nearly down to the wire, but he felt with one more of his attacks, this shoulder be game over for the npc monster. Of course, this was all just an assumption. For all he knew, it might have been pixel that would end the fight, which ight surprise him, but it was possible if she landed a good critical hit. Despite her not having the best of luck with the enemy today, he still had faith that she would be able to turn that luck around. And so now it was time for him to wait for her move before they can continue on with this little dance. It's now up to her.

ID: 73381

BD: 8 (Seems like the dice is out for you today x3 One of those days, eh?)

Sey: 420/420  7 DMG l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 4 Hate l 16/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 1 Hate l 2/8 Energy

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Pixel got ready to go in for another hit. She had to get it this time. 4 misses in a row is just awful. "Alright, I think I'll get it this time! I probably just jinxed it now didn't I?" Pixel said as she ran at the boar with her sword by her side. It was bad enough that she missed 3 times, she was determined to get this one. She swerved back and forth to try and confuse the boar, jumped over the boar and swung at it the second she landed to give it no chance of dodging. The boar instead hopped and avoided Pixel's swing and took no damage at all. She was really angry now on the inside, but she kept a smile on the outside, it would be awful to look mad around the holidays. "You know, these boars are starting to get on my nerves quite a bit. At least you can still hit it." Pixel said to Sey as she brought her sword down slowly and took a deep breath.

ID: 73383

BD: 5

Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 1 Hate l 1/8 Energy

Boar: 18/210

@Sey

Edited by Shadowpixel

As much as he would like to put the monster away, Pixel barely had a chance to fight against it in combat. So he would prevent himself from using a Sword Art. Instead, he would like to give her one more shot, so that she does have a fighting chance and possibly be able to kill the boar. Of course, in doing so, he would let it strike him, and he'd have to knock it back with a basic attack from his spear. As a result of this, it would actually take a critical hit before falling down to the ground and back in between both Pixel and Sey. He would let her have a chance. "I am not going to quite kill it yet. I still think you could land a hit on the monster. Keep trying, I know that it will happen if you just push yourself enough to get the result that you would like." And that was all genuine.

ID: 73385

BD: 10

Sey: 420/420  7 DMG l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 5 Hate l 22/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 1 Hate l 1/8 Energy

Boar: 9/210

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Pixel decided to try one last time to hit the boar. If the boar was going to die, she needed to get at least another hit in on it. Her fifth attempt would be successful. She needed just this one time to get a hit. Pixel got a good grip on her sword and took a deep breath to try and focus on landing this hit. "Okay, here I go..." Pixel said calmly. She ran at the boar and swerved back and forth in her running and reached the boar. She began to run in circles around the boar in an attempt to confuse it more. She then lunged forward and struck the boar in the back successfully. She only did 3 damage to the boar, but it was so satisfying to finally hit it. "I did it! I actually hit it!" Pixel cheered as she watched the boar's HP bar slowly drain from 9 to 6. She did a little hop out of joy, before pulling her skirt and top back up and smiling at Sey.

ID:73386

BD: 7

Sey: 420/420  7 DMG l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 5 Hate l 22/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 2 Hate l 1/8 Energy

Boar: 6/210

@Sey

Edited by Shadowpixel

"There you go! Now THAT is what I am talking about! I'm going to try to put it to a final blow!" Sey would declare, aiming to go for a normal strike like he did last time. Knowing his strength, it would probably knock the boar down to an extremely low amount of health if it did not even kill, which he was sure it would. However, when trying to hit it, it would block the attack with its tusks before then hitting him back with it's head. Of course, thanks to his armor and his battlehealing abilities, he did not have to worry about his health dropping. But it did make things a little annoying, since they could just end things right now. But that did not seem to be the case, and so he would have to let it go, jumping back before looking to Pixel. "Well, you're up again!" He'd declare before laughing a small amount.

ID:73386

BD: 2 + 3 = 5
MD: 6 (10 - 27 MIT + 10 BH = 0 Dmg)

Sey: 420/420  7 DMG l 27 MIT l 3 ACC l 5 Hate l 20/42 Energy
Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 2 Hate l 1/8 Energy

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Pixel's joy of being done with the boar faded away when she saw Sey miss. She had to go after it again now and try to hit it again. She had little hope that she could actually manage to hit the boar, but she raised her sword and decided to try anyway. Pixel ran up to the boar and tried to slash at it from the right side of it, but it ducked and she missed her attack again. It was frustrating that she couldn't land almost any hits today. Pixel kicked the ground again and saw that her energy was at 0. Now she couldn't do anything at all. "Sey, I'm out of energy now! It's up to you now!" Pixel shouted out to him as she brought her sword down.

ID: 73391

BD: 3

Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 2 Hate l 0/8 Energy

@Sey

Edited by Shadowpixel

"You got it! Just give me one more hit and I promise that this will land!" And that was something that he would make sure to do, because he was not going to let the boar hurt her while she was out of energy and unable to fight back. The boar did not want anything to do with her anyways, it was more Sey that it wanted. But the snow-haired player was not even going to let the npc monster have that as he would end up slicing it before it could ram it's head into his stomach again like it did on the last exchange. He learned his lesson very well from that moment, and he did not look to be repeating that. So with this in mind, he would see the boar shatter into pieces of data followed by the loot. "Looks like we did it! And the col reward seems to be a lot bigger this time around as well! Though it would probably be a good idea to take a little rest."

ID: 73396

BD: 5 + 3 = 8

Shadowpixel: 80/80 l 2 Hate l 0/8 Energy

Boar: 0/210

LD: 16 (1050 Col, 1 Mat)

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Pixel ran over to where Sey was quickly and smiled. She put her sword back into her inventory and gave Sey a brief hug. "Good riddance of that speedy boar! We should rest up for a little bit though, You and I both need to get our energy back up, so maybe we could talk a little bit while we wait." Pixel suggested as she walked into the border of the safe zone to insure safety from any monsters. She sat down on a rock and patted another rock in front of signalling for Sey to have a seat. Pixel was glad that the boar was dead and she could get a quick break from the combat. She wanted to have fun, but the fact that the boars wanted to dodge everything prevented that. She scratched her butt a little bit, since the skirt was still pretty itchy. "So, do you want to talk about anything specific?" Pixel asked, tilting her head to one side.

With that, she would end up hugging him happily, in which he would pat her head with his free left hand while wrapping his arm around her with the right hand for the moment. A small hug before they let go. "Sounds good to me, tell me when you are ready to continue though." He would explain before sitting on the rock that she had found. Now there was nothing he was quite able to ask at the moment, but he would try anyways when Pixel would ask him if he did have something he would like to know. "So what do you plan to do after this? I mean, there are other players out there willing to help you and all, have you ever considered joining a guild or something?" That was probably the best thing that he was able to consider right now. It was kind of a forced out question, but he was willing to start up a chat if he was able to make this continue on going. He was interest though in what she had to say.

Pixel thought about the question Sey asked. She hadn't thought of what she would do after she and Sey went their own ways. Instead of spending time trying to come up with an answer, she just blurted out her thoughts, "I like the idea of just staying with you, but you have your own separate life from my own and I don't want to get in the way. When we do part ways, I plan on training, while looking for my brother, he is out there somewhere, I just have to find him. Maybe when I find him, we could join a guild together. I've been in many guilds and squads in MMOs. I've been considering joining a guild before I even started the game. I just need to get strong enough to the point where I can be accepted into one. Plus, I need to work on my habit of staying clothes too. I might get kicked out of a guild because of it. By the way, are you in a guild?"

Seems like she was really on a mission to find that brother of hers, wherever that person was. Honestly, he would not sure about how he would feel if he had a sibling in this game, so he was glad that he never had to find out. Knowing how the game works, people can take advantage of that and use it as a shackle against him, which was something he was not interested in doing. "Well, the technical answer to your question is no. However, I am currently undergoing the initiation process of one, though it takes months to do. Right now, it's taken quite a while to get the task done. But I hope to make it worth it once it's over." He'd then look over to her with a calm smile as he continued. "But don't choose something because of me. I'm Sey. You're Pixel. You are your own person, so you should make choices that fit you the best. But I'll gladly help you if you really want it." The sad reality was, if she relied on him and he died, that would completely mess her up. That was not what he wanted.

Pixel liked being with Sey, but she couldn't simply rely on him and he was right, she is her own person and she couldn't stay with Sey forever. Pixel was a little surprised that Sey mentioned and initiation process to get into a guild. "Wow, there are initiations to get into guilds? Things are a little more complicated than I thought in this game. In the games I play, I just show them s Sniper Rifle and I'm all set!" Pixel explained as she continued to think about what Sey said, "You know Sey, if I never find my brother, I'm just going keep training until I can go to the front lines, maybe crossing paths with you several times during my training to become a frontliner. It's a big goal and I know it will take a long time." Pixel said as she leaned back a little bit, catching herself before she fell off the rock and sat back up.

@Sey

Edited by Shadowpixel

"Well, it all depends on the guild of course. This one wanted to settle it through that manner, and I don't say it's necessarily bad. As long as you have done nothing bad in the past and can pass their tests, I'm sure you will be fine. But sometimes guilds just might accept you. It all depends on the ones running it, even players can make their own guilds, though I hear that is a lot of work." He would explain before Pixel would then continue by agreeing with him. It was sad, but he can't baby her around the game like he might be able to do in the real world. All it would take for someone to get her is to earn her trust, have them force her duel menu open, and that was the end of that. "It might take a long time, but we all started somewhere. Even the mightiest of players had to have started from somewhere you know. And that is why you need to keep pushing, and then you will make it."

Pixel knew she had to keep trying to get stronger, that is how it was in all games for her and she always had the same results with that kind of stuff. She found a way to make it work, but it always takes what seems like an eternity. "I always push myself at these kinds of games to get better. I want to be the best, but it's just an idle fantasy. I won't be the best out there, but I can still try and be strong. I have a feeling that there is a chance I can survive this game, but that is only if I become strong. You understand all of this most likely, but I should stop rambling on now. It would get boring if I kept going." Pixel said as she fixed up her top as it began to fall down a little bit. She looked back up at Sey and smiled. She was enjoying talking with him a bit.

@Sey