[PP-F1] Reunion

Pixel listened to Sey's response to her question and thought about it for a bit. She never really thought of what would happen after the game ended. "I agree with you there, I will definitely and always hold on to my memories of this game if I make it out alive." Pixel said as she sat up. All of the water on her had now been dried off, so she didn't really feel the need to continue laying down anymore. Sey was bigger than her, so he may not have been done completely drying off. Pixel sat down with her legs out in front of her and her arms crossed around her stomach. When Sey asked her his question, she came up with an answer quickly. "I haven't been sleeping at an inn because I'm still trying to save up on col. I have still been sleeping in my usual spot in the alley. I already have enough to sleep at an inn, but I wanna save up to buy a house." Pixel answered before yawning somewhat loudly. "Sorry. I think the heat from the sun made me a little bit drowsy or something like that."

@Sey

Edited by Shadowpixel
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He continued to lay on his back, as he himself was not in a completely dry state yet. Out of the two of them, he was the second one to get out of the water. Besides, Pixel was the one that got sent under the water the most. "As long as you are good, that's all that matters. I'm sure you will get that house soon. Anyways, if you are tired, i wouldn't mind bringing you to the alley. Or is there somewhere else you would like to go?" It was an offer in case she had no interest in sleeping in the alley again. It was an unfortunate fate that she was facing, but now she was choosing it because she wanted to try so hard to obtain a house. Maybe he should add a guest room to his house as well, a good amount of col should be able to add that. At least for a good amount of time. With that, he was officially dry after a while, so he would pick himself up back to his feet before equipping his clothing, a pair of blue jeans and a hoodie.

Pixel picked up the towel on the ground and handed it to Sey once he stood up and got his clothes on. Pixel then walked to a tree and leaned up against it. She decided to stay naked for a little longer until they were about to leave. "I'm glad that we are both dried off now. Sorry if I might make you uncomfortable, it just feels nice to be natural out here. Also, I'm not tired, it was just the heat I think. Like when you are covered by blankets you start feeling sleepy, it's like that. I'm still ready for anything. Is there anything else you wanted to do here, or did you want to leave?" Pixel said as she climbed up the tree a little bit and sat down on a tree branch. Pixel opened her menu and put on her hairband, then tidied up her hair right after. The was a faint breeze now, but it didn't really mess up her hair at all. Where Pixel was sitting, she was only 3 feet above Sey, so she looked down at him and smiled as she waited for a response.

"It's fine, no one is here. I'm not going to look though, definitely not what I want to do." He explained as he placed his hands in his pockets, leaning against a different tree before continuing on the question she asked him. "Anything I need to do here? Well, we did go for a swim already. But I can't quite imagine much else there is to do." The snow-haired player would shrug his shoulders as he would then begin to move around, avoiding eye contact with the girl until she told him that she had something on her. "But if you want to stick around, I won't mind being here with ya for a little bit. It's not like there is much I can really do, since I'm not one with nature too much." After all, he lived in a society where he was a businessman. Lots of buildings and industrialization, it was tough for him to be anything else in all honest. While nature was definitely nice, he did not know the activities it had.

Pixel sighed, she knew that there was nothing to do, but it was fine. You can't do everything in the world in one spot. "You're right, there really isn't much to do left. We should get back to town then." Pixel said as she hopped down from the branch and walked up to Sey, "So, is there anything you wanted to do in town? Did you want to go after another boar? I'm up to whatever you want to do. I've had a lot of fun today so far, thanks for that, even if you did slam me down into the water, it was still fun, so thanks again." Pixel said before giving Sey a brief hug. She then began to walk away from him and started to look around. She turned back to Sey and scratched the back of her head, "Umm, I don't know how to explain this, but I forgot which way we came." Pixel said, chuckling softly as her smile shrunk a little bit, her cheeks turning a little bit red. She felt dumb, not knowing which way to go.

"Well, I think we have relaxed and just got clean from the water. I'd rather not get coated in sweat again. Let's go back to the town." Sey would explain as he would then proceed to hug her back when she thanked him. She was still not clothed, but he didn't mind for the moment since she was trying to show gratitude. Once that happened, she would look around once again, only to tell him that they were not getting out too easily since she did not know where the exit was. The snow-haired player would scratch the back of his head awkwardly, not too sure either. "Really...? I don't know where we have to go either, since you did lead me. I know how to get it, but getting out is still something I don't quite remember... What do we do if we don't get out? Should we try to walk around and hope for the best? Or should we try to wait for some more daylight, since it seems like the sun is about to go down."

Pixel thought about the options she had, either wait for more sunlight, or walk around in the dark. The first option sounded a lot better to Pixel, so she answered with that. "We should wait for more sunlight. If the sun is going down, then that means we can't see anything considering how these tree block out most of the sunlight already. This area is one of the few areas that won't be pitch black tonight. Do you wanna just camp out here and try to find a way out tomorrow? That's the way I see it." Pixel suggested as walked back over to Sey and looked up at him. "Sorry I forgot where to go. I was just having so much fun I forgot about getting out of here." Pixel apologized. She then walked over to and leaned against the same tree from earlier and sat down.

She would choose to stay toether for the night, which was not too bad considering they had a lake right next to them in the process as well. Fortunately, he did have the tent that he had from the moment he went to the desert with Kooh. "That sounds good to me. We are in the middle of a hidden area, so hopefully no players would reside over here. And I have a tent that we can sleep in with two sleeping bags, so we should be fine since it's not a well known area." Sey explained before then addressing the apology, his hands placed on her head. "Awwwww, don't be sorry! I had a lot of fun. It was worth it." With that, he would flick his finger through an open inventory before allowing a tent to be summoned in front of them. "There are two sleeping bags in there. If you are not going to have any clothing, you might as well wrap yourself up in one of the bags. Unless there is something you want to do before then."

Pixel watched as a tent would suddenly appear in front of them. The things the game could do never ceased to amaze her. When Sey said there was were sleeping bags, that got rid of any worries of sleeping uncomfortably. "Phew, I wasn't looking too forward to just sleeping on the ground. We don't have to go to sleep yet, it's mid-evening, so we still have a little bit of time before it gets completely dark." Pixel said as her stomach growled somewhat loudly. Pixel looked up and noticed there were a few apples up in the tree. Pixel climbed up the tree and plucked a few from branches. She then sat back down and hung upside down as she took a bite out of one of the apples. "Do you want an apple?" Pixel asked as she held one outward to Sey.

"Sweet, I like apples! Thanks Pixel." Sey explained, looking at the fruit. A part of him wanted to wash it, considering it to be out in nature and all. However, he and Pixel went half-naked in the lake right next to them, the water probably was not in the best condition to be washing anything. So with that, he would take a nice and crunchy bite into the sweet fruit, smiling as his tongue would savor the taste that it left behind. "Mmmmmmm, this is delicious! Thanks Pixel! So what should we do in the meantime then during the mid-evening?" Sey asked as he would proceed to hang the towels he brought onto two of the trees around the both of them. Seems like they were going to have a campout, should they have a fire? He did have some marshmallows on him from his shop inventory, to think they would actually be useful. Or perhaps there was some other fun activity to do around here. The lake, eh, admittedly it still seemed like fun, but Pixel was tired after that.

Once Sey grabbed an apple from Pixel and took a bite himself, she swung back up and sat down on the branch with one hand holding on for balance and the other still holding her apple. She took another bite of her apple, which tasted just like it would in the real world, that just amazed her that they could program the taste so well. "You're welcome, I just saw the apples and I thought why not?" Pixel said before taking another bite. Once she swallowed, she answered Sey, "I don't know exactly what to do. Like I said before, I'm up for just about anything." Pixel answered, she couldn't think of anything else to do at the moment. The lake seemed fine, but they were just in there. Pixel began to swing both of her legs back and forth while she waited to see what Sey would come up with.

Well, i they were going to be doing something to keep themselves entertained, it would probably not be anything like Hide and Seek or tag, where one of them could easily get lost. If there was a monster around here, they probably would have gotten into a fight with it by now. Honestly, it was tough. "Well, I don't have many ideas. I guess tree-climbing could be a thing, but you are already up there. Perhaps he we can get some sort of dinner ready. If we are to do that though, we would need to have a fire... And wash our hands as well." Sey already did that, and has yet to touch anything else after the lake, so he felt he was able to work with such a thing. however, he was the game able to allow a fire to be made? The snow-haired player did not believe it could be done so easily. "Or we can have a snack based on marshmallows, though they are cold. Which one do you prefer? Or are you not hungry at all."

Pixel shrugged her shoulders as she took another bite of her apple. "I'm not too hungry. We can have some marshmallows I guess. I don't mind if they are cold at all honestly. I'll help you make a fire if you want me to. If you are hungry, then of course I'll help make a fire." Pixel responded. She took the last few bites of her apple before the apple core shattered into a bunch of crystals. How convenient of the game, she didn't even have to throw the apple core away. Pixel held on to the branch she was hanging on to and hopped down. She was still suspended a few feet into the air, now hanging on to the branch with both hands. Pixel began to think about the whole fire thing, how would they make a fire in the first place? Would it be the same as real life? "Quick question, how exactly do we make a fire?" Pixel asked as she began to swing back and forth.

"Well to make a fire in the real world, you would need to get two sticks at the very least, dry is a necessity. Once you do that, rub them with as much strength as you can. After that,  the fire should appear. But this is a game though, so I am not too sure about it in all honesty." He picked up two sticks on the ground, and they seemed to be dry enough before he then tried to rub the both of them together with as much of his strength as he could, his arms moving together rapidly, but not even so much as a spark would  emit from the sticks, and so he would sigh and throw them both away. "Seems like we are not going to be having that. Either the game doesn't allow it, or I'm too weak." With that, he would begin to climb up the tree next to the one that Pixel was on before hanging upside down. "Seems like we don't have the warmth we will need. The tent should do, but we won't be cooking meals either."

Pixel continued to swing back and forth upside down as she watched Sey attempt to make a fire. It didn't go well, most likely since the game had a different method of letting the player get fire. "You're not weak. Fire is probably just started by an item that neither of us have." Pixel said as she swung back up onto her branch and stood up. She looked over at the branch Sey was hanging on and tried to figure out a way to get to it without touching the ground. Pixel looked up and saw there were a few branches that were above her. She grabbed onto one and began to climb across the gap between the two trees. Once she reached Sey's branch she let go of the branch and landed on Sey's branch. She then grabbed on and swung down next to Sey. "Ta da! I didn't even touch the ground! Also, we don't really have to cook meals. We can just have the cold marshmallows. Once we are done hanging around here. Get it? Hanging around?" Pixel laughed to herself about the last part she said.

As she then jumped onto the branch he was on, it would shake a little bit, causing his arms to flail in panic a bit as he held onto the tree for dear life. Once he did that, he would then let out a sigh of relief. "Sheesh. That nearly gave me a heart attack. And sure! I'll hang here a litte bit more, the rush of blood going to my head feels great!" Sey would explain, looking back up to notice that his stomach was showing since his shirt was gravitated towards him. Feeling uncomfortable with showing his own skin when it was not needed, he would tuck the shirt back into his jeans so that they would stay in place before he began to swing about the best he could, like the ones at the park. But he made sure not to go too far, since he had no interest in falling off of the tree. "Despite not going home Pixel, this has been a great day. Thanks for doing this for me, I really appreciate it."

Pixel didn't notice that she had startled Sey until he actually said it. "I'm sorry! I didn't know I would shake the branch that much! The rush of blood going to my head feels great to me as well. I feel a little dizzy, but I'm still okay." Pixel said as she just let her arms droop down. She began to swing back and forth slowly to the same speed as Sey. After a minute, she crossed her arms across her upper chest to keep her breasts from flopping onto her face, which they were starting to do. She listened to the rest of what Sey had to say before giving her own input. "Yeah, sorry once again about forgetting which way to go home. But, I'm glad that you were able to enjoy today. Hopefully your girlfriend isn't worrying about you too much." Pixel said as she continued to swing with Sey.

"It's fine. As long as we are both still hanging, nothing bad about it." he was beginning to notice that Pixel often said sorry for those sorts of things, even when nothing bad really did happen anyways. She would then mention that she hoped that Hidden would not be worried. If she was, Sey was going to have to make it up to her with more than just a date. Maybe he could make her some candy apples to make up for it, since that was the treat that their love was based on. "If she is, I am going to shower her with gifts to make up for it. I would definitely not like to be in that sort of position if I were worried for her. i want to say she is not, but I can totally understand if she is. Besides, I'm sure she wouldn't like me helping out another player in the game." Sey explained with a smiling, turning over to her, JUST noticing that she was still bare. He saw into personality for sure, looking at her was a reminder. It was a relief that no one was here, and at this point, he was just used to seeing that... And not from just her either. He had a little fun and poked the tip of her nose.

Pixel continued swinging and listened to what Sey said. Having a partner like that sounded great to her. "You know what I don't get? Most boys seem to think that they can shower girls with gifts to make up for things that happened. Maybe it's just me, but I think that it shouldn't be gifts, but just more love and affection." Pixel stated as she watched the sun go completely out of sight. Pixel was about to say something else, but Sey poked the tip of her nose, which caused her to giggle and forget what she was talking about. She stopped swinging and put one hand on her head. "I'm getting a bit too dizzy for comfort. I'm just gonna get down." Pixel said as she let go of the branch with her legs, but fell and landed on her butt. "I'm okay!" Pixel said as she looked up at Sey. She got up and moved right in front him, then poked the tip of his nose as well. She giggled a little bit before stepping back in case Sey would get down.

"Maybe you are right. Still though, maybe a little something could not hurt her." He explained as Pixel would then fall towards the ground, landing with little grace before declaring that she was just fine. With that, he would chuckle a little as she then poked his own nose as well. "You are a good kid, Pixel. Try to stay the way you are or better." With that, he would then leap from the tree he was on, landing on his feet a few meters away from her since she decided to move away safely. "Anyways, that was a fun time. Maybe if you want, you can give me a tour of the forest. I myself don't know much about it, or nature in general. I was just taught to survive in it only when I got lost in it. Like Man vs Wild."