[PP-F1] Reunion

Pixel continued to walk down the field while looking up at the sky. It looked so much more... nice, compared to the forest roof. She looked back and forth at the boars that were roaming around. She wasn't scared of them anymore either, mostly because it wasn't night time. "I get it, I wasn't planning on just coming out of nowhere. Just let me know when she is okay with seeing me and I'll hop on over, since I'm not really that busy with anything." Pixel said as she took another bite of her apple. She saw a small stone on the ground and began to kick it in front of her. Eventually, the stone went past her legs and went behind her, which was the end of her short little game. She looked over at Sey, who had put his head down for some reason, "Sey? Is something wrong?" Pixel asked.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Oh, it’s nothing really. Just a bit of a thought crossed my mind.” Sey would brush off as he would continue to walk, entering the safe zone that they both eventually ended up at before placing his hands up and stretching, trying to blow off the thoughts of the real world away. It was difficult since he had a couple of fans rooting for his survival, and to imagine them crying as they were waiting for him to wake up did not make anything much better for him. Eventually, though, he would get the thoughts coursed out from his mind as he would then proceed to look around. “It seems like we made it back home. It looks just as good as ever. I probably will be taking a nap on my nice… Soft… Lounge couch.” Just the thought of that would make him emit a sleepy yawn from his lips.

Pixel nodded her head, "Okay, I just wanted to make sure everything was all alright with you." Pixel said as they entered the safe zone. Finally, they were back in a safe place. She looked and watched the NPCs that were walking seemingly busy as always. They never really did stop. "It's nice to be back here again. I mean, the lake was fine and relaxing and all, but it can't beat convenience and safety. Right?" Pixel asked as she took a few steps in front of Sey and turned to face him, "Well, I guess this is where I say good bye. It was really fun, yesterday, so thanks for that again. Tell your girlfriend I said hi!" Pixel said as she began to walk away while waving at Sey. One small tear came out of her eyes, but that was it. 

"It was indeed a lot of fun. Not a goodbye, just a see you later. I wish you the best, and keep searching for your brother. I am sure he is out there." He explained before then waving as well, a smile on his face, confident that he well see her again. However, he noticed the reflection of her tear, in which he would chuckle a slight amount before stepping to her, giving her an embrace to confirm his words. "Again, you are a good kid. Don't change unless it is for the better. I am fairly certain we will see each other again." With that, he would then let her go before then turning around and beginning to walk. "See you later, Pixel. Hopefully sooner than later." And so he would proceed to move back to the shop. It had been a while ago when Pixel left the shop, so this experience was most refreshing for him and gladly, her as well.

Pixel wiped the tear from her face quickly and smiled, "You're right, this is just a see you soon. We'll see each other again, I'm sure of that. I hopefully will find my brother, he's not dead, so I can keep trying! I'll try my best to stay the way I am, maybe fix some things, but that's it." Pixel said as she watched Sey turn and begin to walk away. "Bye Sey!" Pixel waved once more for a few seconds. She turned around and began to walk to her alley at a quicker pace. It was nice that she could enjoy yesterday with Sey. She felt that he was one of the only people who understood her, right up there with her brother. She looked up at the sky as she walked through the crowd of mostly NPCs. The sky was clear as always, and Pixel was ready to move on to whatever happened next.