[PP-F1] Reunion

It was time for them to strike. Sey would make the firt strike, and he planned to show how much stronger he had gotten since the last time. This should not take to long should they be able to hit many attacks without fail. Of course, this was a lot easier said than done, but it was possible. With this ambition, he would charge towards the boar as it returned back to him, the both of them leaping, but only Sey had the range of the spear. Therefore, he was able to raise the weapon above his head before slamming it down onto the airborne body of the monster, slicing it downwards before triggering his most powerful sword art early, the Merciless Flurry. As a result, he would slash it’s grounded body exactly twelve times before finishing it off with a final attack through the chest, forcing it to roll onto the ground. However, being a little reckless, a small cut had been obtained from the tusk as he sliced, but nothing major.

ID: 77307
BD: 9
Dmg: 13 x 12 x 1 = 156

MD: 6
Dmg: 10 - 57 Mit = 1 Dmg

Sey: 739/740 l 61 Energy l 12 Dmg l 57 Mit l +30 BH l +3 ACC
Pixel: ???/???

Boar: 214/370

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pixel got a firm and got ready to strike the boar as she watched Sey leap into the air and strike the boar. She watched as Sey activated his sword art and rack up high damage on the boar, who couldn't really do anything to resist getting the massive damage. Pixel clapped briefly before running in herself to attack the boar. Her Anneal Blade began to glow blue and yellow simultaneously as she activated both her Charge skill and her Skyward Strike sword art at the same time. As soon as Sey was out of the way, Pixel slashed at the boar from the left, then the right. She hit the boar into the air from underneath and jumped up with it. She then sliced the boar upward in the air, dealing a total of 24 damage thanks to the Charge bonus damage. She landed on her feet and ran back over to Sey. "Okay, so I think it's safe to say that the system is on our side today." Pixel said as she pulled up her skirt and watched the boar hit the ground.

ID: 77309

BD: 6

Dmg: 5 + 1 x 4 = 24

Sey: 740/740 l 61 Energy l 12 Dmg l 57 Mit l +30 BH l +3 ACC
Pixel: 140/140 l 11 Energy l 1 MIT

Boar: 190/370

@Sey

Edited by Shadowpixel

"Seems that way. I think we should be able to handle this in a couple seconds. Good thing too, it should provide a lot more col than the last time we did this." Sey explained as he would then lift up his weaponry again, waiting for Pixel to finish her barrage on the boar before he leaped back in, passing her from the left side before repeating the same process with his combo strikes.  Left right, left right, it was just a simple string of hits before he executed the final attack with a slash though the chest, forcing it to fall to the ground where it stood while the snow-haired player zipped to the other side. Display was certainly getting better as well, he was proud of it, but closed his eyes and held a neutral facial expression for style points. Admittedly, he could not remember the last time he had so much fun with hunting the monsters like this. It seemed to be low of health this time too. "You know what to do, Pixel."

ID: 77362

BD: 5 + 3 ACC = 8
Dmg: 12 x 12 x 1 = 144 Dmg
SA: Merciless Flurry - 12x1 - (13 Energy) - A high-end sword art that strikes the target with a flurry of rapid thrusts.

MD: 4

Sey: 740/740 l 48 Energy l 12 Dmg l 57 Mit l +30 BH l +3 ACC
Pixel: 140/140 l 11 Energy l 1 MIT

Boar: 46/370

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Pixel nodded in agreement, "We're both stronger, so we should be able to get more loot." she said as she regained a firm grip on her blade. They were both stronger for sure, but Pixel was still a little envious of Sey, not too much though, she didn't want to seem like a poor sport. Pixel then turned her attention to the boar and darted at it and got ready to slash at the beast, bringing her blade to her side. Once she was in range of the boar, Pixel swung her blade at the side of the boar quickly, but the boar must have seen it coming as it moved out of the way and Pixel barely missed her swing. She almost tripped, but she caught herself and turned around. She sighed and kicked the ground lightly. It hurt a bit, since she didn't have anything on her feet at all. "Sorry Sey!" Pixel apologized and got her smile back on her face.

ID: 77379

BD: 5

Pixel: 140/140 l 10 Energy l 1 MIT

Boar: 46/370

@Sey

Edited by Shadowpixel

"Ooo... Sheesh! It's fine, don't worry about it. I will end this on my next strike." He promised before turning over to the boar, and it seemed to want to challenge the words that he declared as it wold make a break for him once more. How lovely, but it was not getting anywhere with how severely hurt it was. The movement it made was sloppy and resulted with nothing but failure as it would end up stumbling and tripping as well. The NPC systems didn't even make them perfect, they were punished for losing too much health, which was the same thing for players as well. So while he had this chance, he would use Maiming Blow to strike twice at the neck successfully before letting the monster shatter to pieces of data. The col amount was not too much, but it was definitely more than what they had before. The riskier idea would be to try four boars at once and see how far his luck could go with keeping Pixel alive. But he was not going to throw her life away for col. "We did it, Pixel!"

ID: 77381

BD: 3 + 3 ACC= 6
Dmg: 12 x 4= 48 Dmg
SA: Maiming Blow - 4x1 - (4 Energy) - A skill that targets the user's legs with two consecutive thrusts

MD: 1

Pixel: 140/140 l 10 Energy l 1 MIT

Boar: 0/370

LD: 16 + 2 = 18 (925 Col Each, +1 Mat)

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Pixel laughed at the way the boar tripped. It was funny in a way, so she couldn't help it. She watched as Sey took out the boar swiftly and easily. If this was what her training would let her do, then she would gladly continue. She walked over to Sey once the boar shattered into pieces and sat down on the grass beside him and spread her legs out as she waited for some of her energy to come back. "More like you did it Sey. I put some damage in, but you still did the most. I'm glad we killed it much quicker than the other boars though!" Pixel said as she clicked the check mark button on the pop-up for her col. She laid down on her back, put her hands behind her head, and looked up at the sky. "Maybe we could wait like a minute or so before we get the next one. My energy is almost halfway gone. Also, do you think we can get tans in the game? Or will we just stay the same? I never really paid attention to that much." Pixel said as she continued to look at the digital sky.

Pixel: 140/140 l 11 Energy l 1 Mit

"Sure. I don't mind. My energy is near half-way depleted as well anyways." He would reply, approving the idea of resting before stretching his right arm into the aim, the hand balled into a fist. With his left arm, he would bend it to the side so that he could push his right arm even further upwards, allowing him to sigh as he felt  relaxed from the stretch. "Yeah, I don't think we can get tans. It's the same reason why we can't get bedhead when we wake up in the game. It's set to a default standard in the game and we can't change it unless we do to somewhere like a barber." Looking up to the sun directly, he would smile as he knew that he was unable to go blind, and it definitely looked bliss to him considering that it was a star in the daytime. "Still though, that doesn't mean we can't enjoy the feel of the sun. If anything, it's more of a reason to, without the feeling of being burned to a crisp."

Pixel liked that there wasn't any bed head in the game at all and enjoyed looking up at the sky without going blind. "I agree there, bed head would be awful to deal with. I'm starting to like this world maybe a little bit more than the real one." Pixel said as she sat up and continued to stare up at the sky. "The weather is always nice and makes sense most of the time, you don't have to worry about getting a tan if you step outside, and you get to fight monsters too. I've been here so long, I've almost forgotten that this world isn't real. Do you get what I mean?" Pixel added as she looked up at Sey and winked. "What do you prefer Sey? This world or the real world?" Pixel asked as she tilted her head to one side and stood back up.

"Yup. It's annoying and just not worth it. And the tan definitely won't be that bad even if there was one you could get." He would explain before she then explained that it had been quite a while, so she forgot that she had a life back in the real world. He would just nod his head in reply to that. It was understandable, but he always remembered his father and how he would always be so harsh on him. So strict. But yet so good to Sey and treated him well when it was time to be rewarded. That was a lifestyle he did not want to forget. "I will use semantics and logic for this one. The world's are both amazing. But... There is someone up there who wants me back. If there is even a single person up there who wants to be up there with you, wouldn't you prefer to be with them in the real world?" The snow-haired player asked as he would rest his blade by his side. "I miss them. And they are probably crying for me, begging me to wake up once again. So... Perhaps the real world, because of the people who need me."

Pixel stretched her arm behind her head briefly and brought it back down, she understood what Sey meant, there were people who wanted her back in the real world as well. She got a bit sad after listening to what Sey said, but still kept her smile. "I get it. I want to see my family again too. They would be devastated if we never came back. Maybe I don't really mean that I like this world more. I just don't see my parents often, since they are always working. But enough of that rambling, are you ready for another boar? My energy is good now." Pixel asked as she took a few steps away from him and looked out at the fields to select a boar. "There's one over there we can go for." Pixel said as she pointed at a boar that was more separate from the others. "We can do the same thing as last time. You strike, then I'll get in there and hit it, if I can that is. Just let me know when you're ready or if you want to talk more." Pixel explained as she grabbed her sword and walked back over to Sey.

@Sey

Edited by Shadowpixel

"Well if you want to after admitting that, then by all means, go for it. I'll prepare myself in the meantime, my energy is almost full." Sey would explain as he would look to his energy bar as it was near the full point. He could technically go to fight one of the boars now, but there was no real fun behind that. That, and he felt like he would be wise to preserve his energy right now. The game makes sure that your body suffers for losing too much energy. Even if pain were not real in the game, it was definitely like a paralysis to be able to move so poorly. "All righty, but my energy is near up. It's not going to be the best first strike, so give me a bit while we stalk the boar. Once we do that, I'll make the first move. But I don't want to risk an empty tank of energy, especially not on the first floor... That would be more damaging to the pride if not anything else." And so he would wait JUST a bit more, even when his energy was up.

Pixel nodded her head, "You do that then, I'll just attack first while you regain your energy." Pixel said as she turned her attention towards the boar. She didn't want to use her sword art just yet, so she only activated her Charge skill. Her sword began to glow yellow as she ran at the boar to slash at it. Once she was in range of the boar, Pixel lunged at it and swung at it. However, she missed the boar, tripped, and skidded a few inches across the field. Pixel stood up and brushed herself off, before kicking the ground, a bit lighter this time to not hurt her feet. Pixel waved over at Sey, "That was a little reckless on my part, but I'm okay! I will get a hit on this boar though even if I barely hit it, I WILL get a hit." Pixel shouted out to him. She then turned back to the boar once again and got ready to attack it once Sey attacked. The boar hadn't taken notice of Pixel at all, which angered her a bit more. She still kept a smile though and tried to stay positive.

ID: 77618

BD: 3

Sey: 740/740 l ?? Energy l 12 Dmg l 57 Mit l +30 BH l +3 ACC
Pixel: 140/140 l 12 Energy l 1 Mit

Boar: 370/370

@Sey

Edited by Shadowpixel

"Do not worry about a single thing, mate. I'll have this handled." The snow-haired player would explain as he would then pounce towards the boar, giving it a violent lashing with the tip of the spear as he would rip through it's health with a nasty barrage from the merciless flurry sword art. Nowhere near the strongest type of sword art for sure compared to what he could have, but that was something he was bound to fix sooner or later. Whenever the cardinal decided to update the system at least and Sey was given the chance to redo his mistakes. "Looks like I nailed it hard, right on the money! You're up, Pixel!" He explained as he would then begin to spin the spear around in a circle above his head, having a little bit of fun with his weapon as this battle was just far too easy, and he was loving it. Placing his hands in his pocket after that, he would turn to see how his partner was doing with the boar.

ID:77663

BD: 6
DMG: 12 x 12 x 1 = 144
SA: Merciless Flurry - 12x1 - (13 Energy) - A high-end sword art that strikes the target with a flurry of rapid thrusts.

Pixel: 140/140 l 12 Energy l 1 Mit

Boar: 226/370

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Pixel watched as Sey attacked the boar with his sword art in a little bit of awe. The spear seemed like a really good weapon to use after seeing what Sey could do. She was up now, and she already had gotten a firm grip on her blade. She ran at the boar, more focused on the target this time around. Once she was in reach, she once again lunged at the boar and swung at it. She missed again and caught herself before she fell onto the ground this time. Pixel almost shouted in rage, but held it in and kept a smile. "Well darn. I almost had it! I'll get it next time for sure!" Pixel said as she took a few steps away from the boar. She didn't even need to step away, since the boar was already charging towards Sey. "You might want to watch out! It's gonna give you a big hug!" Pixel shouted out as the boar continued to run at Sey. The boar tackled Sey, but it was pointless, since the battle healing would heal Sey instantly, plus his armor took out most of the damage. She almost laughed seeing the boar tackle Sey. Bad idea, since it would only get Sey either more eager to kill it, or it just went into Sey's range.

ID: 77710

BD: 3

MD: 6

Boar: 226/370

@Sey

Edited by Shadowpixel

“That barely even did anything, sheesh!” Sey would announce as the boar would strike him from the side, giving him nothing more than a love tap honestly. His mitigation was far too high for him to take damage. With his battlehealing he could lay down on the ground and even take a nap with the enemies trying to attack, because that would get them nowhere. When he wakes up, he would be able to finish them off, as they would probably then just feel annoying. In return to the boar that attacked him, he would quickly parry the next attack as it tried to follow up, leaving it’s stomach exposed before he would lash up and down consistently before finishing the small combo he had with a swing to the siding, resulting in the monster being launched out to the side and flailing as the health bar went from green to red. “Nothing to it. You’re up, Pixel!”

ID: 78046

BD: 4 + 3 = 7
Dmg: 12 x 12 x 1 = 144

MD Dmg: 10 - 57 Mit = 1 Dmg

Sey: 739/740 l 48 Energy l 12 Dmg l 57 Mit l +30 BH l +3 ACC

Boar: 82/370

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Pixel watched as Sey did another flurry on the boar seemingly effortlessly after it had tackled him, doing nothing to Sey at all just as Pixel had expected. Pixel clapped for a few a seconds after Sey attacked before going herself. The third time was the charm for her, sometimes. Pixel ran at the boar with a firm grip on her blade as it began to glow light blue. She activated her Skyward Strike art and ran up to the boar, slashing it from the right side and the left side consecutively. As she always did with her art, she would strike the boar from underneath into the air. As the boar continued to flail while in the air, Pixel jumped up and striked it a fourth time, sending it to the ground. She only did 20 damage, but that was good enough for her at the moment, it was better than missing. Pixel landed on the ground and then smiled at Sey. "I finally hit it! Although it doesn't notice me at all again. It's gonna come after you again." Pixel said as she watched the boar run in Sey's direction, but trip only after a few seconds.

ID: 78101

BD: 8

MD: 3

DMG: 5 x 4 = 20

Pixel: 140/140 l 9 Energy l 1 Mit

Boar: 62/370

@Sey

Edited by Shadowpixel

He decided to take this chance while it tripped to strike and hopefully end the battle. So he would charge over to the boar with the sper in hand and aim to slash it down onto the monster. As a result, he would end up tripping though due to an unfortunate amount of luck going against him. Because of this, he was unable to land the hit and would end up paying the penalty of losing the chance to finish the battle off, something that he most certainly had no interest in. With this out of the way, he would the stand back up onto his feet and shake the dirt that was on his body. “Sorry Pixel, the game does not seem to like me too much today I’m afraid. Let’s hope that it would be a lot better of a chance than it was this time… And less falling.”

ID# 78205 results:

Battle: 1

Sey: 740/740 l 47 Energy l 12 Dmg l 57 Mit l +30 BH l +3 ACC
Pixel: 140/140 l 9 Energy l 1 Mit

Boar: 62/370

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Sey

Pixel couldn't really say anything about Sey tripping since she tripped so much herself. "Yeah, the system doesn't like me either. We all make mistakes though, so it's fine. I'll get some more damage in if I can. Hope I don't trip." Pixel said as she ran at the boar again. Since the boar would be out soon, she just decided to activate her Skyward Strike sword art again. Her sword glowed light blue as Pixel did her four hit combo on the boar successfully. Pixel was surprised that she actually hit the boar a second time in a row, so much so that she couldn't even land on the ground properly. She fell onto her stomach, getting covered in mud, since there was a patch of mud on the ground where she landed. Pixel sat up and gave a thumbs up to Sey, to signal that she was okay. The boar hit the ground and tried to run at Sey, but instead ran right past him. Pixel laughed a little bit, before losing her balance and falling on her back in the mud. "See if you can hit it now, granted you don't trip! Good luck!" Pixel shouted out to Sey as she sat back up once again.

ID: 78226

BD: 8

MD: 3

DMG: 5 x 4 = 20

Pixel: 140/140 l 6 Energy l 1 Mit

Boar: 42/370

@Sey

Edited by Shadowpixel

Seems like Pixel was able to weaken the monster a little bit more, hopefully slowing it down a little bit down. With this in mind, he would lash forward again with the spear in hand as he would then begin the barrage on the boar without having another trip, resulting in the first slash being successful. And when one of the hits was able to land, all of them were able to follow along with it. It was a joyous time for them, so he would end up slashing through the monster with succession multiple times, possibly going in with a bit of overkill as he himself did not have the power to stop the sword art once it was active. With that done, he would then move back to where Pixel was with a simple hop, only to see the monster shatter and drop a lot of loot. “Seems like it has loot. Wanna check it out?

Spoiler

Sey: 740/740 l 34 Energy l 12 Dmg l 57 Mit l +30 BH l +3 ACC
Pixel: 140/140 l 6 Energy l 1 Mit

Boar: 0/370

ID# 78470 results:

Battle: 3

Craft: 10

Loot: 20 + 2 = 22

Loot: +1 Perfect Weapon to @Shadowpixel , 1110 col, +1 T1 Mat

Edited by Sey