[PP-F1] Reunion

Pixel wiped most of the mud off of her and stood up. She watched as Sey killed the boar and it shatter int pieces. It was always a cool sight when anything died. "With such dodging skills, you would think that these boars should take up dodgeball. It would be better for them." Pixel laughed before the loot showed up in a pop up notification in front of her. "Oh yeah! I forgot about the loot! This better be good considering what the boar was able to do." Pixel said as she began to read what the monster dropped. "I got a perfect weapon, 1110 col, and some materials. What did you get?" Pixel asked as she pressed the check mark button and received her loot. It was a good reward, better than the previous boar. "So, are you up for another boar, or do you want to head to the lake to relax?" Pixel added after a few seconds. Her energy was low, and Sey's was as well most likely.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Eh, I didn't really get much... Or anything. It's fine, I don't really care for the loot, I'll do it on my own time. Besides, the system makes col earning a lot harder these days, so we can just be happy that you got the perfect weapon." He explained with a relaxed smile, closing his eyes and chuckling lightly as she was clearly having a fun time with this sort of thing. The question though of continuing on or going to the lake was present. While he would like to get a few more things from the boar, he was low on energy. And the cycle would just keep going on, hit, defeat, kill, it got a little bit boring after a little while. "Let's head to the lake. My muscles might begin to ache if we keep this up. Fortunately, I do have some equipment for swimming. While it's not my personal favorite activity, I wouldn't mind just relaxing in the water for a little... Assuming I don't drown that is."

Pixel felt a little bit guilty that Sey hadn't received any rewards for killing the boar, since he did a lot more damage than she did, but Sey said it was fine, so Pixel shook off the guilt and put on her usual smile. "Alrighty then! I already showed you where the lake was last time, so it will be much quicker. This time we're more prepared too, so we can enjoy it more." Pixel said as she unequipped her sword and closed her menu. "You won't drown, the water isn't too deep, and I'll be there as well! So we got nothin' to worry about!" Pixel reassured as she hugged Sey briefly and stepped away. She then unequipped her leopard outfit and put her yukata back on. "I'll lead the way again, just in case you forgot." Pixel stated as she began to walk down the field.

“All righty, not a problem. Lead the way and I’ll be close behind you.” He explained, patting her head as she hugged him. Last time, he bought a few vanity items for swimming. Or relaxing in the water rather, and hopefully he would get over the weird feeling of the water. There was still a slight discomfort of it, since it was out in public. Still however, last time, neither of them had been seen, and he was very much grateful for that. The players who did see it probably would have seen something they definitely have no wish to see. At least, not if they were somewhat normal at the very least. So he would follow Pixel as she would lead him to the lake, at least, if she were headed towards it already. “I’m not afraid of the water, it’s just not my preferred element to be surrounded by. Air is nice, and breathable.”

Pixel understood what Sey meant when he said that the water was not his preferred element, "Yeah, I get it. The water in the game doesn't really feel the same as in real life. I highly doubt it ever will no matter what technology we have. I still like it, not as much as real water, but it is still the same to me." Pixel said as she began to walk through the foliage of the trees. Her energy was going back up, Sey's as well most likely, but they wouldn't be fighting anytime soon, so she ignored it. The trees felt different as well, it was a common thing in the game. Sight was easy to replicate, but touch was a whole different thing. Pixel didn't look behind her at all, just hoping that Sey was still there, she tried not to move too fast, just so he could keep up. After a few minutes, the small lake came into view, "We're here! That was quicker than last time. You can get in the water if you want, just give me a second." Pixel said as she ran over to a bush and sat down.

He was more or less hesitant on getting in the water, as he would look down towards the lake and stare at it for a bit. Now that he was actually there, he was more or less reluctant to get in it, and that was unfortunate since he prepared for it. But he would gulp before then remembering that his col was sacrificed a little bit for this swim, he might as well try to make it worth it. So he would go behind a tree, changing his battle equipment swiftly into a pair of grey swim trunks, and the thought of cool water was definitely something he would not mind. If this turned out to be an enjoyable time, maybe he could take Hidden here. Hopefully though he was wrong about it, otherwise he might nor end up returning. With this, he would walk back with his swimwear equipped before he stepped into the lake. "I'll be... Here..." And he would hesitantly make his way in.

Once Pixel was behind the bush, she opened her menu and unequipped her yukata and scrolled through her menu as quickly as she could. She found the swimsuit that she had just bought recently, in case she ever needed it. She put it on and looked at herself for a few seconds. It was a plain turquoise two piece bikini that was just a little tight. She had spent very little col and it was what she expected. Once she finished looking at herself, Pixel stood up from behind the bush and walked over to the water where Sey was. "Ta-da! I bought a swimsuit recently, and I wanted to keep it a little surprise for you! What do you-" Pixel was unable to finish as she tripped and fell into the water. She quickly got her head out of the water and gave Sey a quick thumbs up, "I'm fine! Anyway, what do you think? I think the gray swim trunks suit you well with your hair." Pixel commented as she got comfortable in the water. She was glad that she was able to have a swimsuit now instead just being naked.

Pixel eventually arrived back with a swimsuit on, and it was fitting since they were at the lake. Much to his pleasant surprise, she seemed to definitely learn the lesson he had been trying to implement. Sure, it was definitely not the best of sizes to wear, but the fact that she covered up in the first place was a plus without a doubt. She was young, and perhaps should be wearing something less provocative. But hey, he was not going to rain on her parade while she clearly was making a conscious effort. "It looks nice on ya. Just make sure to not hurt yourself, all right? That looked like one nasty fall, but at least the lake was here." The water was definitely not natural, but the feeling felt rather real... whether or not that was a good thing was unfortunately nothing he really could confirm. Still though, something about the lake was relaxing, refreshing. "This is rather nice and cool to be honest. i might bring my girl here someday if she doesn't mind the water."

Pixel nodded in response to Sey's warning, "I'll try not to fall! I just wasn't paying attention. That's all. Thanks for the compliment, I got it cheap, so they didn't have my exact size." Pixel explained. She listened to the rest of what Sey said and responded, "I agree, it's so nice to just unwind here. I come here whenever I get really mad or just had a rough day. This swimsuit pinches a little, but the water makes up for it. I only got it so you wouldn't be uncomfortable, but it's all fine and dandy!" Pixel said as she began to swim closer to the waterfall that came down onto the lake. She then noticed the part about Sey's girl and turned around. "Ooh, you got a girlfriend? That's pretty cool! What's her name?" Pixel asked with a small grin on her face.

"It's ine It looks great on you, and I really appreciate it." He explained as a small smile would form on his lips, moving slowly through the water as the waterfall would be approached as he followed behind, simply moving his arms in circles, left right left right, before stopping himself as she asked about her. "Her name? Hm... She is not the type to give that out so easily, so I won't do that. But let me tell you, she is definitely a girl that I think you would like." Sey replied as he would then place his finger on his chin, looking up while thinking of her appearance. "She is indeed a lovely looking person, both on the inside and the outside. Her theme color tends to stick to her, and she rocks it rather well. Like how I have my white theme, she has her own different theme. Though her eye color and my eye color definitely match each other as well."

Pixel got what Sey meant. Just because they were all stuck in the game, that didn't mean they had to give out their personal information. "I get it, it's personal. Maybe I'll meet her sometime soon." Pixel said as she continued to swim onward. She arrived at the waterfall in another 30 seconds and put her head underneath it. The way the nice cold water came down felt so nice and refreshing. All of the mud that had been on her before was now completely gone. "It feels so nice to be underneath the waterfall. You should try it!" Pixel said to Sey as she took her headband off of her head and put it in her inventory. While Pixel let the water come down, her bikini top and bottom were filled up with water in any empty space, making them seem more bloated than before. Once Sey was in reach, She splashed a little bit of water at him with a small giggle. The lake always felt nice, even without anything to do.

"I'm sure you would like her, and I'm sure vice versa." Sey said with confidence, moving through the water casually, just gentle pushes, nothing too extreme in movement. The more he was in the water, the more it felt natural to him, which in itself was a lot of progress. There was a waterfall, in which Pixel would bring herself under it before telling him to try going under the waterfall. "Wait wait wait, what!? No way, all of that water looks so... Painful!" The pressure of a waterfall, there was no way it could be safe for his health bar, right? Before getting a response, he would end up getting splashed with a bit of water from the girl, followed with a giggle. Flailing his arms as he moved back, he would shake his head rapidly from side to side. "Hey! Come here!" The snow-haired player would exclaim, clear playful intent in his tone as he would attempt to get to her. If successful, his goal would be to pick her up before dropping her down into the water.

The water didn't really feel painful to Pixel, and it wasn't lowering her health bar at all, so she just always thought it was fine. "Don't worry, the water doesn't hurt at all!" Pixel said as she sent another splash in Sey's direction. As Sey began to swim over to her, she splashed more and more water at him and continued to laugh as she did so. "No way! Come over here yourself!" Pixel continued to laugh as she splashed water at Sey. She closed her eyes to avoid getting water in her eyes, and couldn't really even see where she was splashing. The sound of Sey in the water was her only cue. Pixel began to back up behind the waterfall, where the was only a few feet of space, and continued to splash water while still laughing, she was just having a lot of fun like this.

She continued to splash him, messing with his eyesight in the process as getting to her seemed to be much harder a task. "Oh don't worry about that! I definitely will!" With that, while in the barrage of water, he would bring himself underwater before swimming towards her direction, persistent on covering ground. There was still no intent on getting under the waterfall, he did not feel like feeling that much water splash on him. His eyes were open under the water, but surprisingly enough, the water was actually not blurring his vision. He was seeing everything rather clearly, showing that this was indeed the video games doing. With this, he would make his way towards her swiftly, reaching out his arms to try to get a hold of her, still trying to pick her up and drop her in the water. It was actually quite a lot of fun doing this, it was exactly how he imagined messing with someone that he felt close to.

Pixel kept splashing and splashing, not even noticing the fact that Sey went underwater. "Oh no you won't! Not if I keep splashing!" Pixel laughed as she continued to send water forward. Eventually, she realized the she couldn't hear Sey swimming towards her and she stopped splashing. She opened her eyes and saw that Sey wasn't in front of her anymore. "Wait a minute... where did you go!?" Pixel asked confusingly as she looked around, hoping to spot him. She began to move forward to look for Sey, still turning her head back and forth. "Come on out Sey! I stopped splashing!" Pixel shouted in an effort to get him to show up. There was no sign of him, the only living thing she could see was a boar in the distance. "I thought you said you were going to get me!" Pixel called out, in another effort to find him.

He heard her under the water, smirking as she continued to splash, but it seemed like she took no notice to what was beneath the water. However, he would not reveal himself too early, since he was trying very hard to get her back for the barrage of water she launched towards him. Eventually, he would reach her as his arms would be placed on her sides before he pulled himself up out of the water. "And I did!" Sey would confirm that he did say he would get her. After that had been said, he would raise his arms up so that she could be lifted into the air, then aim to drop her back into the water. "I think I gotcha well enough" He told her with pride, placing his hands over his chest as he crossed them, smirking as he would wait to see what would happen next. This was honestly too much fun than he deserved, he had a lot of business to do, but this was easing his worries surprisingly, and to think he once didn't like the water.

Just when Pixel was about to give up, she felt Sey's hands on her hips. When Sey pulled himself out of the water, she smiled with relief. "There you are! I thought you were gone. Sorry about the splashing, I-" Pixel didn't get to finish as she found herself being picked up, then dropped into the water abruptly, much to her surprise. She popped her head out of the water and gasped for air. Pixel had an angry expression on her face for a second, but it quickly changed to a smile, before Pixel began to burst into laughter. "Good one! I did not see that coming! Your turn!" Pixel shouted out as she grabbed Sey's hips and attempted to lift him up like he did. Pixel couldn't lift him up and instead fell over and back into the water. Pixel blushed a little bit in embarrassment that she couldn't pick him up, but she still laughed anyway.

She tried so hard, but he would not budge far too much before she fell back into the water, resulting him him laughing along with her, followed by a pat of the right hand onto her head. "Want me to teach you a little trick or two in getting someone down onto the ground? Weight and your strength alone won't do, but I think there is a way you can get someone bigger than you, such as myself, down." Sey explained, remembering a little bit of self-defense he had taken back in the day. None of them were done in the water, but he figured that if her hands could reach his shoulders, it should work regardless. For him, he just simply lifted her by the sides since she was a lightweight child, and for his strength, that was nothing too hard for him to handle. "In the real world, it can do some serious damage if there is no water. But it's perfect to practice in the water, it's like a mattress."

Pixel nodded her head, she wasn't that strong and she knew it. "Yeah, I would like to learn how to do something like that. I would probably never really use it in the real world though." Pixel answered quickly. She didn't really want to hurt anyone badly, so she had to be careful whenever she would bring someone down. "Yeah, practicing in the water would be good. You can hardly feel anything in it. Just tell me what to do, I'm a fast learner." Pixel said as she straightened out her top. The more she thought about it, the more things she could see the water being used for. Pixel almost thought to splash more water at Sey, but she decided not to. Instead, Pixel only looked up at Sey to see what his response would be.

"Hey, it doesn't have to be used just for fighting. Could be used to slam someone into the water and win." Sey replied with a smile, full-well knowing that she was such a good-natured girl, it would not be too fair if she ever were attacked to the point in which she had to use it. "All righty then. You step towards your target. You need to be VERY quick about this next movement, give them no time to react." His left hand would cross over her to her right shoulder, his right hand on her left hip. "You need to lock one hand onto their shoulder, the other on their hip. This gives you a mighty amount of leverage. Then you pull them up with both hands, then move the hand on their hip away. With the hand on their shoulder, make sure to give them the good ol slam." With that, he would let her go, since he felt he did not have any reason to show her. He'd only do it if she asked, though he was not sure she was the type to ask for that. "Oh, and make sure to not hesitate. Want to try it on me?"