[PP-F1] Reunion

Pixel watched and listened as Sey would explain how to perform the move, she almost thought that Sey would do the move on her, but she was placed back in the water. She did the move with her hands on nothing, and nodded her head, "I'm pretty sure I've got it. Don't hesitate and slam them down, got it. I don't want to do it on you." Pixel stated as she began to swim away from the waterfall slowly. Once she was about 6 feet away, she stopped and sat down in a more shallow area. "I could sit here all day if I could..." Pixel said as she put her hands behind her head and got comfy. "So Sey, anything you wanna talk about?" Pixel asked as she began to look up at the small bit of sky that was visible through the trees. Pixel just felt so relaxed in the lake, she didn't want to leave at all.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if she got it down, there is no more to be done about that. He himself would stay in the water since he was enjoying it personally, a lot of fun it most certainly was for him. "Anything? Well, I dunno. This was a fun day for sure, thanks for sharing it with me. It keeps me from the usual business I do have in life. It's all fun. I did take a little bit of a rest from cooking, as my girlfriend pointed out that it was taking up a bit too much of my life. Turned out, she was right." It was a quickly paced conversation for sure, him being able to move from one topic to another within a few seconds. But hey, he definitely felt chatty because he was comfortable. He would proceed to just wipe off the water that was on his face, shaking his head as he wanted to get as dry as he could. At least, his head and his shoulders. The rest of his body was still in the water however, so nothing to worry about there.

Pixel listened and smile when she heard that Sey was enjoying this. "That was the point of bringing you here. I just wanted you to have a little fun. I do hope you bring your girlfriend here sometime, I bet she would like it. It's just a nice place to unwind like I said earlier." Pixel said as she looked up at the waterfall. The way the water crashed down for a seemingly endless amount of time just seemed so peaceful. Pixel did the same as Sey, and shook her hair to dry it a little bit. Her hair became a bit messy from doing so and it seemed to just be worse. She fixed it back up with her hands and swam over to where Sey was and brushed up against him. "I just remembered, how did the initiation thing for the guild go? Are you enjoying it?" Pixel asked.

"Yeah, I think she might like it. She seems to be the type to like relaxing, and I definitely like to mess around with her. Of course, that doesn't go unpunished, but it's all in good fun." He explained to the youth as he would then see her approaching before she was then by his side. The next topic was the guild, it truly had been that long. Not only was he in the guild, but he had a higher up position in it as well, bonus points along with it without a doubt. "Oh, I passed that quite a while ago. I'm in the Celestial Ascendants, a higher ranking than average member as well, which is a nice to have at all times. It's going very well and I love it. As for you? Are you a solo player?  Or have you found that group of people or that one person in your life?" Pixel was a rather young one, but hey, why not ask her about that sort of thing? She didn't seem like the type to be bother by that, considering how shameless she has shown herself to be in the past.

Pixel laughed a little bit at the first part of what Sey said. "Heh, it sounds like you two get into small fights sometimes." Pixel said jokingly. Pixel listened to the rest of what Sey had to say before responding herself. "That's good to hear! I am glad that you are enjoying your guild. As for me, I'm still a solo player for the most part, just like I've always been. Maybe when I leave this floor I'll find someone. I still look for my brother, so I don't want to get too involved with other people. I highly doubt I'll ever find love in this game though. I'm only 14, so I think I'm too young for that sort of thing. Right?" Pixel responded as she put her hands on her breasts and sighed, "Even then, most boys at school in real life weren't really attracted to me." Pixel said. She then took her hands back off and smiled at Sey, "It's all good! Maybe when I'm your age I'll find someone, just like you did."

He nodded. "Oh absolutely. And naturally, the lady wins every single one. But they are just for fun, nothing ever serious of course." Sey explained as he would then proceed to listen to what she said, noticing that she then got to the point where she said she might never find love. It was a view that he himself thought, and he even desired for that to be the case. But then Hidden came along and poof, it happened. Before that though, Kasier did give him a small amount of advice before that actually happened. As she placed her hands on her chest, he would cross his own arms. "It's a rather odd sort of thing. I came in this game purposely saying I didn't want to find love. Yet it happened. I guess things just happen, right? Don't try to look for it, it's usually the man who chases the lady. Maybe you are a bit young, but if you happen to find that someone, stay with them until you think you are ready."

Pixel felt better after hearing what Sey said. "Thanks, I needed that. You're right, I shouldn't worry too much about finding love, it'll just come like you said it would. I'll stop dwelling on it and just look forward." Pixel said as she stood up and put her hands on her hips, "Yeah, I feel better already about the whole thing!" Pixel exclaimed. She lost her balance quickly because of the water though and fell forward into the lake. Her eyes were open, but nothing was blurry to her. She looked up at Sey's legs and decided to get him back for earlier as a small joke. She swam as quietly as she could to Sey's leg and grabbed on. A split second after grabbing his leg, Pixel hoisted herself out of the water and put one hand on Sey's shoulder and the other on his hip. With every bit of strength she had, Pixel pulled Sey about two inches off the ground and brought him into the water with her. Once he was underwater, Pixel quickly got her head above water and laughed a little bit. "Gotcha back!" Pixel laughed playfully.

"That's the spirit! Glad to hear it!" The snow-haired player would reply, smiling as she would take his words and feel better. He felt like he served a great purpose by doing just that alone, in being able to help her out with her personal problems. She would slip into the water, in which he would laugh a bit, only to be caught in the air for a bit before she brought him underwater all of a sudden. The sudden shock, but he was able to lift him up and throw him down like he taught her. Part of him waas proud, and part of him wanted to get her by the hips and throw her into the water again. When he got back up to surface, he would laugh, admitting defeat. "I oughta throw you back into the water! But since you learned, I'll not do such a thing. Instead, you get this!" He would use his left hand to wrap around her head, the right hand used to ruffle her hair up a little bit. They were in the water, so it was in a mess regardless. But it was still fun to do, and he would then let go.

Pixel smirked as she watched Sey come back up and out of the water. What caught her off guard was when Sey grabbed her head and ruffled her hair. She didn't even bother tidying it up and instead splashed some water at Sey, giggle for a second, and began to swim back to where they first entered the lake. She tried to swim as fast as she could to avoid Sey doing anything else. "Come and get me if you can!" Pixel shouted out as she continued to swim towards the edge of the lake. Once she reached the edge was when she realized she messed up. She had basically cornered herself and it was too late to try and swim anywhere else. Pixel began to try and get out of the lake, but her bikini bottom snagged onto a weed as Pixel continued to struggle to get out.

The water she splashed in his face would force him to let go, allowing her to escape from his grasp as she would proceed to swim. The challenge was on as he would swim after her, though he was not as nimble, so she was a little bit faster. Eventually, they got to the edge, but he stayed underwater to give her the sense of security for the moment. Her legs was the only indication of her location. There was this one game called "Chicken", usually played in pools, where two teams made "towers" by having one person on top of the other. The first team to fall over into the water lost. He decided to do the same thing to her, so he would proceed to grab her legs before then rising back up into the water, lifting her up on his shoulders. "Looks like I gotcha!" Sey would proudly declare, his arms holding her legs to prevent her from falling. He would lean back though as the tower he made fell back, and since Pixel was at the top, she would feel the splash as they both went underwater. He'd laugh as he got back up onto the surface.

Pixel continued to try and unhook her bikini bottom from the weed to get out of the lake, but she couldn't do it in time as Sey had grabbed her leg and lifted her out of the water, unhooking her bikini bottom in the process. Pixel tried to get out of Sey's reach, but wasn't able to and was plunged into the water behind her and felt the splash full on. She got her head out of the water quickly and took a deep breath. It was all one big shock at once to Pixel, so she needed to catch her breath. "Ha... ha..." Pixel panted as she continued to regain her breath. Instead of splashing at Sey again, she simply swam to edge of the lake and got out of the water. "I think I'm done for now... I need to catch my breath..." Pixel said as she laid down on the ground.

She would then get out of the water with a loss for the bottom half, it seems like she lost it somewhere in the process, little did he knew the truth of when it happened. To be fair, it was probably best he didn't know either. Swimming to the edge of the lake, he would then get out of the water before summoning two towels that he bought, tossing them both on Pixel. The first towel would be covering her bottom half up while the second would be meant for drying. "Sweet! Looks like I win then." Sey would explain as he would bend his knees, moving his right palm down onto her head to give her a gentle pat. "You did well. I'll buy you another swimsuit since a half of it seems to be gone now." It was an accident, and accident happened. She tried her best, but something forced it to happen, and there was nothing that anyone could do about it. As long as that towel was on her, they were all good.

Pixel had finished catching her breath when Sey tossed her the two towels. It was then Pixel realized she had no bottom on. She immediately went back into the water where the weed was and grabbed her bikini bottom, which was simply on the ground. "It's okay! I found it! When you pulled me it must have come off! It's alright though." Pixel said as she got back out of the water and put the bottom in her inventory and she did the same with her top. Pixel tossed one of the towels back to Sey as she walked over to one of the few sunny spots in the forest and laid down while drying herself off with the other towel. "Laying under the sun after swimming is almost as relaxing as being in the water itself. It's so warm and... I can't really find the word for it. It's just nice. You should try laying down here while you dry off." Pixel said as she finished with the now soaked towel and set it next to her.

She seemed to catch onto the fact that she had nothing on the bottom half, so she decided to get herself in the water again before getting the weed that caught it. It would then be revealed when it snapped off... In which he would then realize when it happened... Oh... With that, he would then address the ground when Pixel mentioned it. "All right. I hope it doesn't irritate the skin though, I'd rather not have burns and marks on me." Sey explained as he would then lie down on the grass, placing his hands behind his head as he then closed his eyes. Admittedly, it did feel kind of nice, the warmth. The best part was, his skin did not feel dry and his body did not feel hot from the sun, the game being able to make their bodies much better with that aspect in the game as opposed to the real world. "Wow, you're right. It does feel comfortable actually, and the water is already going away as well, which is even better."

Pixel continued to let the sun dry off all the water on her as she scooted closer to Sey. "Yeah, it feels so nice and it seems to be much more efficient than using the towel. That's why I tossed mine aside. Just laying all natural, feeling the rays of the sun, it's just a nice way to recover from swimming. Wouldn't you agree?" Pixel asked as she too closed her eyes and let the sun do it's job. Pixel put her hands behind her head like Sey did and tried to get as comfortable as possible. "I enjoyed this little trip to the lake. I'm sure it provided a nice break for both of us. What did you like or dislike about it most?" Pixel asked, trying to start a conversation. She was relaxed, but it got a little boring when there was no one to talk to or play with.

Hm, what did he enjoy about the trip to the lake? What a lovely question! He chuckled a bit as he would then joke around. "My favorite part was being able to pick you up and dropping you into the water." Recalling the memory was a lot of fun, though she did get revenge and did the same. She did not bring him too high in the air, but only because of the height difference and her strength. Had she been at least a little taller, she would have been able to lift him up higher. But the effort was definitely worth it, as she did get her revenge, though he then proceeded to force her into a huge splash way later on. "Dislike? To be fair, I don't think there was anything that I did not particularly like. It was definitely a fun experience to have, and I was able to teach you something. If there was something that I didn't like about this place, there would be no way I would bring my girl here. But... This is a perfect place.

Pixel listened closely as Sey gave his answer. She laughed a bit when Sey brought up when he first dropped her into the water. "Yeah, that was funny." Pixel commented. Although a small frown got on her face when Sey mentioned that he couldn't bring his girlfriend to the lake. Pixel opened her eyes and turned towards Sey. "Why not? Why can't you bring your girlfriend here? Does she not like water or something?" Pixel asked. If his girlfriend couldn't swim, then Pixel completely understood, but why else wouldn't she like to come here? By now, all of the water on Pixel had on the front of her body had evaporated or dried off, so she flipped over and let the sun dry her back off. Pixel was really curious about why Sey's girlfriend couldn't come.

"Hm? I think you misheard me. I said if there was something I did not like about this, I would not bring her here. But it's perfect, so of course I would bring her here!" He was pretty sure he said that the first time, but he knew that sometimes a lack of communication can go the wrong way. With that, he would then move from the front side of his body to the back when he felt the water from his body leave, letting his body completely dry off as he followed the movements that Pixel did. "I don't know if she likes to swim or not, but that is what we are going to find out. I plan to go out on a date with her, and oh man that will be a lot of fun. If she doesn't like swimming, the nature around here is beautiful as well" Sey explained, placing the side of his head on his arms as he crossed them in front of him, resting on them as his eyes would then close along in the process.

Pixel nodded her head, she felt a little silly interpreting that wrong. "Oh, I thought you meant that you could not take her there. My bad, sorry." Pixel apologized as she rested her head on her arms. She didn't close her eyes, just in case something happened. Being in a bit of an exposed state, it would be terrible if some monster came and neither of them noticed. While waiting for all of the water to dry off, Pixel tried to think of another way to continue the conversation. "Ummm... how long do you think it will take until someone clears the game? I think it might take a few more years." Pixel asked as she stared off into the distance aimlessly as she waited for an answer. It was a little bit of a forced question, but Pixel couldn't think of anything else at the moment.

'' No no, you're all good, no need to worry about it." Sey waved off the apology as they would continue to speak. The next topic of concern was the clearing of the game and how long it was going to take. If he had to be perfectly honest, he did not know how many more years there wold be before the game was complete. Many players said to just focus on living right now rather than living in the future. They may be right to a degree, but that would mean that they do not plan to get out of the game for a while. Hope was fading, but Sey still had it, and he was not going to let anyone else say otherwise. "It will be a few more years. But that's not so bad. The moment that we have like these are beautiful, I would not give memories of the game away. Even if this all shuts down, all the col we get, the houses we buy here, the memories stick to us." Now he felt like he should ask her a question. "So what about your living? Did you get enough col to sleep at an inn?"